"Thank You For Loving Me" [Ka...

By Kurooswifie

(Mostly just soft Kageyama) You are Hinata's childhood best friend, was supporting Hinata at his middle scho... More

Y/N's Info
When We First Met
Apartments Pt. 1
Apartments Pt. 2
We Meet Again
Let's Actually Talk
Dinner at the Hinata Residence
Match Day
Study Date
Convenience Store Date Pt.1
Convenience Store Date Pt. 2
Love Letter
Kageyama's Confession
Rainy Day
Bus Ride to Saitama
Training Camp Pt. 1
You and Me
You and Me (Date Pictures)
Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 1
Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 2

Training Camp Pt. 2

1.7K 52 99
By Kurooswifie

(Y/N and Kageyama came back of course and this is the next day.  Fukurodani and Karasuno are in the middle of a game)

"M-Maybe I'm just imagining it, but it seems like Fukurodani isn't fazed at all." Takeda exclaimed.

"Yeah..." Ukai agreed.

Bokuto was in his emo mode since he couldn't spike the ball properly.  The rest of his team were playing like usual, against Karasuno.  The scores were now 22 to 22, both teams now in a tie.

Akaashi yelled, "Chance ball!"

"Here!" Haruki yelled.

"Right now there are two attackers in Fukurodani's front line.  Are they going to do a fast attack from the center, or a back row attack,"  Kageyama thought to himself, "or will number four finally make his move."

Akaashi suddenly made a setter's dump, surprising everyone and earning his team a point.  The game continued and Fukurodani eventually hit set point.  Asahi was serving now and began another game.

"Komi!" Akaashi yelled.

"Got it," Komi yelled back, as he received the ball.

Akaashi thought to himself as he waited for the ball, "I'm sure that Karasuno figured out what kind of team we are by now.  Which means that their attention is off the ace.  And Bokuto san wants to hit so bad that he's getting fidgety."

Akaashi quickly set the ball over to Bokuto and he immediately spiked it.  Bokuto passed both Kageyama's and Tsukishima's blocks to earn his team a point.  Kiyoko looked at the clock and tapped both Y/N's and Yachi's shoulders.

"Hey guys, let's set up the barbecue now," Kiyoko said, "Y/N chan, can you get Mako san and Yachi can you get Eri san?  I'll go tell Kaori san and Yukie san."

Y/N and Yachi nodded before heading off to do their job.  The girls eventually got to the kitchen and started to work.

"Coach Nekomata was right, the papers were going to be on the kitchen island," Yukie said, rushing over to the counter.

"Careful Yukie san, everyone gets a packet." Kaori reminded.

"Right right," Yukie said.

The packets were passed out and the girls started to flip through it.

"Does anyone want to help me set up the barbecue grills and tables?" Kiyoko asked.

"I'll help out," Yachi said.

"Same with me," Kaori said, "plus you need an extra person for the meat and utensils."

"Y/N chan, wanna help me make the onigiri?" Yukie asked.

"Yeah sure," Y/N agreed.

Mako stated, "I guess you're stuck cutting up vegetables with me Eri san."

"I don't mind," Eri smiled, "so let's get going everyone."

Everyone went off to do their jobs.  Kaori, Yachi, and Kiyoko were busy outside setting up the place.  Everyone else was in the kitchen making the food.  Y/N cooked the rice while Yukie got out the seaweed and the other materials.  Mako and Eri started to cut up all of the vegetables, which were in the refrigerator.

Time had passed and the girls had almost finished their jobs.  Y/N, Eri, Mako, and Kaori helped out with the vegetable cutting since there were a lot and onions were involved.  Once the boys were out, all of them got their utensils and plates.  Everyone waited patiently for the end of Coach Nekomata's  speech.

"Thank you for all your hard work at this training camp,  folks," Coach Nekomata exclaimed, "The empty stomach is what tasty food smiles at.  Let your muscles repair to your heart's content."

Everyone cheered, "Thank you for the food," before digging in.

The managers watched the teams from the sides as they finished up their jobs.

"They seem to like it," Kaori commented.

Yukie replied, "It just means that we did a good job."

"To anyone that's done, just go get food and then we can all hang out in the grass area." Kiyoko said.

"Okay," Yukie and Eri said.

"I'll wait for Y/N chan to finish, so I can go with her." Yachi said.

Y/N tried to finish up the cabbages, "Are you sure Yachi san, you can always get your food first?"

"Yeah I'm sure, I don't feel like getting trampled over by the taller people."

"You know we're both around the same height right?"

"Yeah, but better protection," Yachi stated, "so I'll wait."

"Alright then, I'm almost done anyways," Y/N replied, "only five more minutes for so."

Y/N quickly finished up her job and let Kaori and Mako serve the onigiri, since they volunteered.  Yachi and Y/N got their plates and began to look around.

"Hey Y/N chan, is Kageyama san choking?" Yachi asked, pointing to his direction.

"I'm sure he's fine right now, Akaashi san just gave him water." Y/N replied, "The real problem right now is what's happening with Kiyoko san."

"Why is Nishinoya san the leader tho, since Tanaka san and Yamamoto san are helping out."

Y/N and Yachi continued to walk, "I heard that Nishinoya san was the only one to be hit by Kiyoko san.  I'll go help her out first, you should go get some food first."

"Um alright, but come back quickly." Yachi stated.

Y/N walked over to Kiyoko, who was slightly bothered over the fact that the three wouldn't let her leave.

Y/N tapped Kiyoko's shoulder, "Hey Kiyoko san, are you okay?"

"Oh yeah, Tanaka san and his friends were just being a nuisance," Kiyoko replied, "I was just heading over to our friends, thanks for asking though."

"That's great, I'll catch up with Yachi san now," Y/N said, "I'll see you later."

"Bye," Kiyoko said.

Y/N caught up with Yachi, like she said, but Yachi looked lost for some reason.  Y/N tapped her shoulder and she practically jumped.

"P-please don't eat me," Yachi exclaimed in fear.

Y/N was really confused, "What do you mean Yachi san."

"Oh sorry, I thought you were one of the scary volleyball players."

"It's okay, let's go over to Kageyama san and Yamaguchi san," Y/N said, "their making some meat right now."

Yachi nodded and the two headed off in their direction.  Y/N lightly pulled the hem of Kageyama's t-shirt to ask him a question.

"Hey Tobio san, can Yachi and I have some food?" Y/N asked.

"Oh yeah of course," Kageyama replied, "Yamaguchi san, can you help Yachi san out?"

"I was just about to," Yamaguchi replied with a smile.

The boys helped the friends out with the food.  Even Tanaka and Nishinoya came by right after their defeat from "protecting" Kiyoko.

"Is this enough, or do you want more?" Kageyama asked, as he added the last amount of meat on.

"It's good enough already," Y/N replied, "thanks by the way."

Kageyama pat Y/N's head, "Um yeah, no problem."

"Hey Y/N chan let's go," Yachi said.

Y/N nodded before attempting to leave.

Kageyama said, "Wait Y/N chan before you go, can we try something?"

"Yeah sure, let me tell Yachi san first though," Y/N said.

"Yachi san you can go without me, I can catch up later," Y/N exclaimed to Yachi.

Once Yachi gave her a thumbs up, Y/N turned to Kageyama to see what he wanted to try.

"Here open your mouth," Kageyama said.

Y/N opened her mouth for him and he placed a piece of meat into her mouth.

"Is it too hot for you?" Kageyama asked.

Y/N shook her head signaling a "no" while she ate the meat.

"Okay that's good, you can catch up with Yachi san now," Kageyama said, "that was about it anyways."

"Thanks Tobio san," Y/N replied.

Y/N took the hand that was at Kageyama's side and placed a kiss before she left.  She walked away to catch up with Yachi, so the two can join their friends.  Kageyama looked over to Yamaguchi, who was smiling at him.

"Yamaguchi san, nothing better come out about this." Kageyama said.

"You got it Kageyama san,"

The two made it over to the group at the same time Mako did.  Everyone else sat on the grass except for Kaori, who was standing, along with Eri and Kiyoko, who were sitting.

"Hey guys what took you so long?" Yukie asked as she ate her onigiri.

Yachi began to sit down on the grass, "Y/N chan's boyfriend wanted to fee her something and I got kinda lost for a bit."

"Okay, but Tobio san only fed me one thing and we left," Y/N added on, "anyways, what about you Mako san, why did you arrive with me and Yachi san?"

"Oh you see, the parents from Fukurodani gave us watermelons and I was free so I helped out," Mako replied, "there wasn't much so I didn't call you guys."

"Oh man, I would've totally said to ask us the next time that happens," Yukie said, "but the training camp ends today."

"I mean what's stopping us from meeting up at the training camp," Kaori replied, "we can even met up without the training camp if we wanted."

"But just somewhere between Tokyo and Miyagi," Eri added on, "Kiyoko san, Yachi san, and Y/N chan do leave really far from us."

"Unfortunately yes," Y/N commented.

"Hey guys, does it feel like we're being looked at right now?" Mako asked.

Kiyoko turned around to check, "Nope we are being stared at right now, just act normal."

"Is it just me or are some players here pretty scary, like Asahi san from Karasuno," Kaori said.

"You see our ace is pretty timid everywhere else except for the court." Kiyoko said.

"Wait really? I thought he looked really scary too?" Eri replied.

Y/N added on to Kiyoko, "You see, there was this one time were he didn't want to kill a spider because he didn't want to hurt it's feelings."

"I mean that's better than having a simple-minded ace though," Kaori commented.

The rest of the barbecue went well enough.  The managers cut the watermelons to serve to the players.  Everyone else cleaned up the barbecue and threw away some trash.  Y/N finished up serving the watermelons and headed back to the grass area once she put the trays away with Eri.

"Hey Y/N chan! I want you to meet someone!" Hinata yelled.

Y/N came right over to Hinata, "Yeah sure, who is it?"

"It's Kenma san and Lev san, let's go," Hinata replied.

Y/N followed Hinata over to where Lev and Kenma were eating watermelons.

"Kenma san Lev san, meet my best friend Y/N chan," Hinata said, "unfortantely, she's dating Kageyama san as well."

"Hey Y/N chan, nice to meet you," Lev greeted.

"Hi Y/N chan," Kenma added, in his soft tone.

Y/N greeted the two friends as well.

"Y/N chan, sit down and then we can all talk." Hinata stated as he pat is hand at an empty space next to him.

"Hey guys look, I can spit the watermelon seeds out of my mouth!" Lev showed off.

Hinata attempted on doing the same, "Why is it so hard to do it?"

"Just eat your watermelon normally Lev san," Kenma stated.

"But this is how I normally eat it," Lev replied.

Hinata added on, "I think it's weird, but cool that he can do that."

"So Y/N chan, do you watch anime?" Lev asked.

"Yeah I do, my favorite anime is F/A," Y/N replied with a smile.

"Really woah!  My favorite anime is Naruto and My Hero Acadamia," Lev replied.

Kenma looked up from his phone, "Don't listen to Lev san, he's a new otaku."

"Um alright, what about you Kenma san," Y/N replied, "what's your favorite anime?"

"I like Banana Fish or Bleach, can't choose." Kenma replied.

Y/N added on, "Those are pretty different animes, pretty cool if I do say so myself."

"It's pretty cool that we all watch anime." Hinata commented.

"You know what, we should all trade numbers," Lev suggested, "then we can call all the time,"

"Or just keep it simple and watch anime together," Kenma added, "that would be easier than calling."

"Yeah, that kinda makes more sense Lev san." Y/N said.

"All Y/N chan needs to do is give Kenma san her number since Lev left his phone in the rooms," Hinata said, "I'm so excited to watch anime together."

"We can always plan later anyways," Y/N commented.

"I propose that we all watch together on Fridays," Hinata said.

"Okay, but let's do that later," Kenma said while he shut his phone down, "I want to know more about Y/N chan, she seems a bit interesting."

Some time had passed while the friends chatted.  The training camp eventually ended for everyone and they all were supposed to head home.  Karasuno was the first to leave, so they packed all of their bags into the bus.  The team took their seats before Ukai started the bus.  Karasuno took their leave from the training camp once their bus left the camp premises.

"Hey Tobio san?" Y/N asked quietly, since some people were starting to doze off.

"Yeah, what's up?" Kageyama replied.

"I just realized that we haven't really spent the day together have we,"

"Oh right we haven't, but um we can spend time together now,"

Y/N was confused for a bit, "How though, we're in a bus."

Kageyam took off his jacket and wrapped it around Y/N, "Here...you should sleep too, since I will."

"Thanks Tobio san," Y/N thanked as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I know I don't do a good job doing touchy stuff, especially around people," Kageyama said, "but I want to try to make you happy."

"You know you don't have to do those things to make me happy right?" Y/N whispered back.

Kageyama nodded, "Yeah, but you look cute when you're happy.  Your smile is really adorable, so I really like it."

Y/N blushed, "Oh um thanks."

Kageyama kissed the top of Y/N's head, "You look tired, so we should sleep now."

Kageyama ended up resting his head on top of Y/N's head, so he could sleep.  Hinata saw what happened and took a picture for what he called "future references".

***********************************************************************************************

This was a decent length for a chapter, with a total of 2324 words.  Sorry for the slow updates by the way, my other book had a lot of requests for a second season so I had to create and polish a new plot.  Thanks for your time and happy reading.

- The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 131 16
A journalist finds their way to the Karasuno Volleyball Club, not expecting to make friends. So what does she do when she starts fitting in with the...
115K 3.9K 22
Kagayema never felt this way before. In his sixteen years of existance, he had never felt the slightest attraction to anyone. So why now? Why did he...
3.4K 88 17
Hinata never knew he could fall in love with anyone. No one... except dark haired boy, his teammate, his setter, Kageyama Tobio. Kageyama never show...
2.2K 82 28
WARNING: Smut (alittle bit) THIS IS A REWRITE! (this was originally the first book I wrote too) Female reader is Lily (aka Y/n) Lily wants to become...