Savvy's Quest ( Dark Souls In...

By ItzMehSavvy

This is my most recent work and I spent a while making this one possible. This story has somewhat of a Dark S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Background

12 0 0
By ItzMehSavvy

BACKGROUND: A Divine Knight of Veiliandor must obey all duties to respect their lord. There are five knights that serve Veiliandor and are named as, Flairele, Nocturno, Savvy, Tremendor, and Polaria. They each take turns watching over the land of Thuntopia and ensures there are no danger around them or signs of violence towards the people or the palace. During one of her shifts, Savvy was greeted by a man that was also a strong knight. He wished to befriend her and become acquaintances during her shift in case she needed any help. Eventually his help became a necessity once The Battle of Dark was going to happen. Also during the battle, Veiliandor was stricken with a curse that will cause her to die once another ceremony at the palace was conducted. Despite all odds, Savvy grew closer to a knight and was quite honorable and it was a man. This man was named Lance and soon he then grew a soft spot for the Divine Knight. Savvy aslo felt it too but she didn't know how to convey herself. Will the two end up being as one or casual acquaintances for eternity? Find out in this action packed story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 16.5K 198
Hey! People seemed to really like my other oneshot book, so I decided... make another! Again, mostly female/gender neutral reader, I might include OC...
111 0 1
I began this story in the summer of 2013; I don't remember what my inspiration for this story was, but I can remember shopping around ideas with frie...
90 1 11
This isn't my first full-length work (longer than short-story), yet the only one I find decent. I began writing it in 2019. As always, the character...
56.2K 1K 16
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...