promises // fred weasley

By harrysguccilube

smut warning, contains mature content and strong language. tw: this book contains dark themes such as suicide... More

disclaimer!
introduction
casting
prologue (*)
chapter 1 - s o r t i n g (*)
chapter 2 - d r a c o (*)
chapter 3 - u m b i t c h
chapter 4 - d e t e n t i o n
chapter 5 - d r e a m s
chapter 6 - a n g e l s & d e v i l s
chapter 7 - b e s t f r i e n d s
casting pt. 2
chapter 8 - k i s s
chapter 9 - l a s t n i g h t
chapter 10 - a f t e r m a t h
chapter 11 - h a l l o w e e n p a r t y
chapter 12 - r o u n d t w o
chapter 13 - d a t e
chapter 14 - j e a l o u s
chapter 15 - l i e s
chapter 16 - i h a t e y o u
chapter 17 - o n e w e e k
chapter 18 - c l u b
chapter 19 - o w n m e
chapter 20 - i m s o r r y
chapter 21 - p u n c h e s
chapter 22 - t e a c h m e
chapter 23 - a p h r o d i s i a c
chapter 24 - d a d d y
chapter 25 - p i c t u r e
chapter 26 - h o s p i t a l
chapter 27 - c l a u s t r o p h o b i c
chapter 28 - w h o r e
chapter 29 - f i r s t t i m e
chapter 31 - p l a n
chapter 32 - b e g
chapter 33 - b r o k e n h e a r t
chapter 34 - g a m e
chapter 35 - m i n e
casting pt. 3
chapter 36 - s u r p r i s e
chapter 37 - t e a s e
chapter 38 - f i r e d
chapter 39 - t e l l h e r
chapter 40 - s t. m u n g o s
chapter 41 - t a k e m e
chapter 42 - f i v e
chapter 43 - s c a r e d
chapter 44 - f o r g e t
chapter 45 - b r e a k f a s t
chapter 46 - h a y l e y
chapter 47 - f r e c k l e s
chapter 48 - c o w a r d
chapter 49 - b a c h e l o r e t t e
chapter 50 - n u m b
chapter 51 - w e d d i n g
chapter 52 - s h o w m e
chapter 53 - y e s
epilogue
thank you
bonus chapter #1 - honeymoon
bonus chapter #2 - ishmael
bonus chapter #3 - advice
bonus chapter #4 - please
natalia x kalen one shot

chapter 30 - r u i n

16.9K 426 602
By harrysguccilube

A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE

TW: mentions of rape and sexual assault (kidnapping? a lil i guess)

Fred had been sitting in the booth waiting for another 15 minutes when he wondered where Natalia was. It wasn't like this for her to be in the bathroom for so long, maybe something happened.

He got up and walked over to the bathroom and slowly opened the door, making sure to cover his eyes.

"Nat? You in here?"

No response.

"Natalia?"

No response.

"Where the hell did she go?" Fred quietly muttered. He closed the door and quickly made his way out and back to Hogwarts.

He ran into the Slytherin common room to find Tori. "Tori!" he shouted.

"What?" she replied.

"Have you seen Natalia?"

"Aren't you two supposed to be on a date?"

"Yeah but she went to the bathroom and never came back," Fred said like it was obvious.

"Are you sure she didn't just skip out on you?" Tori joked.

"Tori I'm serious I don't know where she is."

"Fred she hasn't been back here since earlier today."

"Shit," he mumbled while running back to his room. He couldn't find George or Lee but he found the next best thing. Harry Potter.

"Harry!"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have the Marauder's Map?"

"Umm," Harry said while scratching his head, "Actually Lia has it."

"What?"

"Yeah she borrowed it that night you guys broke up to find you in the Astronomy Tower."

"She never gave it back?"

"I never asked. I assume it's probably in her drawers in her room or something."

"Thanks Harry," Fred said before taking off for the third time.

"Bloody hell this girl was going to be the death of me. Making me run three times in the span of an hour?" Fred thought.

***

"Williams? What-"

"Shut up you fucking bitch," he spat.

"Why-"

"Shut the fuck up! You want to know why I did this? You ruined my fucking life. You got me fucking expelled which made parents send me to fucking Durmstrang. You know how terrible that school is. I feel like I'm getting abused every single day, mentally and physically."

"You did that to yourself."

"You could've just shut the fuck up and not have told McGonagall and I wouldn't have done anything to you. I would've let you off the hook."

"You hu- you raped me because I told a professor that you sexually assaulted my best friend? You deserve every single that has happened to you. I would never let a rapist go off free. I don't care how many times you hurt me, I will do anything to make sure you rot in a cell in Azkaban."

Josh moved closer and then slapped Natalia after she spoke out.

"How dare you speak like that to me you whore?"

"I'll speak to you however I damn please."

"I swear to god I'm going to fucking kill you," he said while gritting his teeth.

"I'd rather be dead than be in the same room with a scumbag like you," Natalia spat.

"Don't fucking test me Edwards, I will ruin you just like how you ruined me."

"How? You don't know shit about me."

"I know about everything that happened when you were at Beauxbatons."

"You're lying."

"Let's see. I know you were sexually assaulted in a bathroom and everyone called you a whore for years because they thought you were trying to steal that girl's boyfriend."

"How-"

"Your ex-boyfriend had found out who your dad really was and threatened to tell everyone if you didn't stay with him for sex. I know he didn't really like you, he just wanted you because you were a good lay."

"What the fu-"

"So do you believe me now?"

"Who told you all of this?"

"Remember your ex-boyfriend, Louis Morenoa?" She nodded. "Well he's my step-brother and he's living in L.A. now trying to get his other ex back from this annoying ass singer named Brando or something." 

"That's not fucking possible. I met his family, you weren't there. He didn't mention he had a brother."

"My older brother didn't care for me then, now him and I are buddies again especially after I helped him with his ex-girlfriend."

"Helped? What do you mean by helped?"

"I told Louis to sleep with another girl to get Olivia's attention back. I mean I think it worked, they got back together like 2 weeks ago."

"You sick psychopath! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"You're such a fucking whore you know that? You fucked my brother, you even fucked me. What would Fred think of that? What would everyone at school think about you?"

"Wha- what?" Natalia said before Josh put something in her mouth to prevent her from talking.

"If you say any fucking thing about this, I swear to god I will fucking ruin you. I will tell everyone you fucked me while dating Fred and I will also use this," Josh said while holding up the picture that Fred had took of Natalia giving him a blowjob.

"Remember this? I'll fucking leak it if you don't do what I tell you. Nod if you understand." Natalia nodded.

"Break up with Fred. Stay away from all of your friends. Pretend like you don't give a fuck any of them. Then you're gonna get with Kalen. Kalen Adams." Natalia looked up with tears in her eyes. She tried to speak but the rag prevented her from talking.

"Nod if you fucking understand." Natalia nodded with tears smudging her cheeks. Josh made his way to remove the rag and ties around Natalia's hands and made sure to have a tight hold onto her. He dragged her out of the dark room and she was met with the moonlight.

Had she really spent that long with Josh? It was already night time. She made her way slowly back to Hogwarts, sobbing the entire way. She was playing with her promise ring the entire time. How was she gonna stay away from all her friends? Fred would hate her after this for sure.

She made it back to Hogwarts where she was met with a distressed Fred. She had told Fred that she couldn't be with him anymore and left him crying in the front of the Slytherin common room. It broke her heart to see him like that but what could she do?

Natalia made her way to the Hufflepuff common room to find Kalen. She found him sitting with his friends and he noticed the dark-haired girl. He instantly got up seeing her state and dragged her to an empty hallway.

"Why?" she said while cracking her voice.

"What are you talking about? What happened to you?"

"You know what I'm talking about Kalen. All I'm asking is why."

"Lia I have no fucking idea what you're talking about."

"Josh Williams."

"What about Williams?"

"Are you not in on his whole plan to fucking ruin my life?"

"That plan? The one where he wanted to polyjuice into Fred and fuck you because of the beef he had with you?"

"Yeah. That fucking plan."

"He asked me to be apart of it. I didn't think he would go through with it."

"So you're not apart of it?"

"No, fuck Lia that's so fucked up. I know what I did was fucked up and I'm sorry but I would never purposefully harm you like that. I realized after that I didn't actually like you like that, I just liked the way you looked. Obviously I liked you as a friend but I mistaked that for real feelings."

"Then why did he tell me to break up with Fred and then date you?"

"He did that?"

"Yeah," she said with tears pouring out of her eyes.

"Shit fuck Lia I didn't think he was that fucked up."

"It's fine Kalen I believe you but obviously it's gonna take some time for me to forgive you, what you did was still fucked up but what the fuck are we gonna do about Josh?"

"I have an idea."

A/N:

if y'all are wondering which you definitely are, go read my friend's book someone else by arreagas_chains we wanted to do like a mini crossover and louis in her book is the super toxic ex... we've been planning this for the last two days (p.s. there'll be more crossovers in the future so make sure to read her story)

https://www.wattpad.com/user/arreagas_chains

random question: if you've shifted, does fred have a daddy kink? i feel like he does but also doesn't at the same time... i need answers

the way that i'm not even done with this book and i'm already starting another book (it's gonna be a love triangle between cedric and fred) y'all better be prepared (it probably won't be out until this book is almost done but look out for maybe an intro chapter in a few days)

here's a picture of harry styles that was probably everyone's reaction to the end of the chapter:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422 6 62
She's been through a lot in her life, the trials she has faced are just the beginning. Can she cope with what will happen next or will she crack unde...
2K 144 88
This book is rated mature for language and mature scenes ahead hey guys so quick warning this writing is extremely shitty and in all good time I will...
84.3K 3K 33
"Nothing was ever given to me. I've had to fight my way to survive. I was thrown to the wolves, yet I came back leading the pack. I'm as smart as the...
467K 12.1K 82
โฅsษชส€ษชแดœs ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ า“แด€ษดา“ษชแด„โฅ โœฆแดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€โœฆ *ON HOLD FOR NOW* ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...