I'm only Vader (Darth Vader x...

By St4rkiller2001

I was sad when I heard that gh0st935 wasn't continuing his Vader story so I thought I would make my own versi... More

Bio
Prologue pt1
Prologue pt2
Azazal's Bio
The Grave
Preparing for a vendetta
A Jedi
Question
Preparing for battle
Battle of Atlas
Plan of action
Attack on Menagerie
A new master
Happy Life Day (Merry Christmas) (Not a chapter)
Luke Nikos vs Darth Vader
Luke's new Lightsaber and The Video
The truth
Preparing for battle
Training (Short)
Question (Not a chapter) (Closed)
Tradgey
The Second Battle for Atlas
Retaking Patch

The show (Short)

928 11 0
By St4rkiller2001

STRQ, Luke, Leia, the Jedi, RWBY, PNCR, Jaune and Azazal were in Empire officer and Stormtrooper uniforms. They had heard of a play that was going on before, (Y/N) was in his Darth Vader suit, so everyone was going to see what it was about. When they arrive at the building, they were shocked to see that it was the old Jedi Temple.

When everyone got in their seats they look up and see the last person they expected to see, in person. Empress Salem, with Darth Vader and the rest of her crusade.

Salem: My Empire! Thank you for joining us on this momentous day! This show is dedicated to Lord Vader, who in the Empire, suffered a great deal!

Raven (Quietly): You bitch!

Salem: Let the show begin.

Everyone sat down and the lights dimmed as they heard music playing, then two people dressed up as (Y/N) and Nathan walk out with fake lightsabers.

Everyone claps and no one noticed the Huntsmen and Jedi leaving. When they got back to Beacon, Raven threw the helmet she was wearing into a wall. Everyone knew she was furious.

Luke: Grandmother, calm down.

Raven: CALM DOWN!! SALEM, TURNED MY SON, YOUR FATHER INTO A MONSTER!!

Luke: And we'll save him. But we need to weaken the Empire's hold on Remnant first.

Raven: Right. Where to first?

Luke: Atlas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...