Devils Daughter | āœ”ļøŽ

By sinfulxhaze

(18+) ( editing ) "I want it slow baby." he whispers, planting dozens of kisses on my neck as I ride him. "H... More

EXCITING NEWS
Roleplay
Devils Daughter | 00
T E M P T E D
L A C E
D I S T R A C T I O N
N A Ə V E
T R U S T
C O N F E S S I O N
L U N C H
D A T E S
D O L L
F L I R T
D E S I R E
R A P H A Ƌ L
A P O L O G Y
R O L L E R S K A T I N G
C R A M P E D
V A I N
P R O B L E M
T R A I N I N G
C H A N G E
S U P R I S E
P O S S E S I V E
E M P T Y P R O M I S E S
K N I G H T S
T R A D E
T R I C K
H E A T
E N D G A M E
G U I L T
V E X A T I O U S
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
F I V E S T A G E S
P L A N
E S C A P E
B E D
T E N S I O N
E N E M Y
C R A V E
D R O W N
R O M A N O' S
T R E P I D A T I O N
B L E E D
W A I T
H U N T
R I S Q U Ɖ
T O R T U R E
P A S S I O N
R E A L I Z A T I O N
M E X I C O
G R O W
M E M O R I E S
F A L S E H O P E
F A T H E R
C R U S H E D
C L O S E D D O O R S
R A G E
L O R R A I N E
B R E A K I N G P O I N T
L O V E
B R A T V A
B U R N
Epilogue
Important Announcement
Bouns Chapter

K I L L E R

23K 558 253
By sinfulxhaze

Lorraine Lebedev

"Ma'am!"

"Ma'am!"

I wanted to reverse time and warn myself not to drag Katina into this. What I've done has made me sweaty, it felt like my life was running out of me. My body felt so weak. My vision was hazy, palms sweating, heart pounding, dry mouth and my windpipe felt clogged up, All I could hear were muffled noises, and a constant ring.

I felt like I was having a panic attack, I couldn't control my breathing, I couldn't think, my mind was hazy. It felt like my chest might get crushed any minute until I was pulled out of my panic by Dante violently shaking me-pulling me back into reality.

"Ma'am they are getting away!" He yelled. My breathing was heavy as my mind tried to process everything that happened.

"W-who?" I asked to whistle the sound of explosives rumbling within the walls.

"Raphael." He said.

The mention of his name caused rage to flow through me like lava.

He's going to pay.

I will make sure he fucking pays.

I grabbed Dante's gun and checked if it was loaded. Wiping away my tears I took a deep breath in. "Which way did he go?" I asked him. He pointed towards an empty alley that leads you to the second level of the building I assume.

"Pyatero iz vas, so mnoy." I ordered. (translation: five of you, with me.)

"Make sure you put Katina's body somewhere safe." I uttered and he nodded.

I cleared my throat and ran towards the exit with five of my men behind me.

I cocked the gun, and signaled my men to separate. They shouldn't have gone far. From what my father has shown me on the blueprints this building only has one exit...

Which is the very same door we came from and obviously they can't escape through there unless they wish to face death in the eye.

I walked towards the entrance door. From there, the whole structure appeared to be monstrously massive. I truly thought the feeling of inferiority would cease when I entered the building. It did not. From the inside, it looked as big as ever before, for there were no floors or ceiling.

The empty space where a window would have stood, where shattered, sharp remains of glass still lie, threatening me like someone putting a knife at my throat.

I took slow cautious steps, every single nerve in my body alerted, ready to fight.

foreign liquid dripped from ceilings onto the dusty concrete floors. A plethora of breeze blew from an open window on the far left wall. Sending unwanted shiver's throughout my body.

My heart was pounding against my chest, was I scared?

Yes, I was but I was also filled with rage, anger stirred within me.

I was startled by the sound of a gunshot, my men have probably encountered with on of them

I paused when I heard something behind me. It sounded like light footsteps, heading towards my direction.

I looked over my shoulder and saw a bulky figure approaching me.

I spun around, fist flying towards his head. It met his palm.

My blue eyes met his hazel eyes. They are beautiful, hypnotic swirls of green, gold and brown. They are the calming green of a forest; The golden rays of the setting sun; And the color of sweet honey oozing from a delicious honeycomb.

But if you truly know the man standing in front of me, his beauty disguises his true disgusting form.

His heartless, Possessive, when he causes you pain it brings him pleasure, ruthless and has a rotten soul that cannot be cured into something pure.

"Good, to see you red." He said out of pure delight. He smirked, raising a brow. "Should have been a good girl and listened to me or your friend wouldn't be dead." he chuckled darkly, his voice coming out low lingering with his Italian accent.

"Fuck you." I spat bitterly.

His smile faded and his eyes darkened.

Grabbing my fist Raphael, pushed me up against the wall. He cupped my cheek with one hand and the other forcefully took my gun tucking it at the back of his pants.

"Firstly, red. I have no idea why your father sent you here. You are clueless about this type of business, He made a mistake by sending a stupid weak girl like you. You're physically and mentally unprepared for this. All you know is to use your father's filthy money and sit around being treated like a princess. You're a daddy's girl not a fucking killing machine." he said, panting in my face like a alfa wolf eager to jump his prey. "Secondly" He breathed, pressing his body onto mine. I gasped when I felt his bulge against my privates. "You look hot in full black. I'm on the edge to not rip your clothes and fuck the living shit out of you." He leaned in close and his soft lips brushed mine, "Third." He kissed me brutally before pulling away. I stared at him wide-eyed.

How dare he?!

He grinned, but before he could speak, I did the first thing that came to mind. Pulling my head back and smashed it against his fucking nose. (that hurt like a bitch)

He stumbled back and loosened his grip on me. I brought my knees far back and kicked him in the crotch, causing him to release me completely.

"You little-" he hissed, but I didn't allow him to finish speaking before sideswiping his legs out from under him, causing his face to hit the dirty concrete floor.

I was surprised that what I did worked but kept a straight face.

I will thank Josephine later for teaching me that move.

"First." I stated, pulling out my blade from my holster and pressing it against his neck, "I am not a daddy's girl. I do not please anyone and you are talking to the daughter of a man who could ruin you instantly, don't fucking test me." I glared down at him. "Secondly, I am not one of your sluts where you can do whatever the hell pleases you, my body my fucking choice,"

"Thirdly." I said, leaning closer to his face. "Do. Not. Put. Your. Lips. On. Me. Without. My. Fucking permission!"

I did not know where this confidence was coming from but I fucking loved it. I felt so powerful, strong...

I craved this feeling. I want to feel like this all the time. Where I will never allow someone to make me their bitch. It should be the other way around.

He caught me off guard by twisting my foot, bringing me down to the ground, his hands tightly wrapped around my throat. Fury burned in his eyes a dangerous smirk plastered across his face.

"You are pushing my limits to not kill you right now." He snarled bitterly. "Do it, I'm right here."

I pushed my thumbs to his eyes, forcing him to let go, as he screamed in agony which brought a smile to my face.

I grabbed a rotten wooden timber and smashed it against his side, when I landed a kick on his side, he grabbed me like a ragdoll and flung me across the room. I winced at the pain of my ribs. Forcing myself to jump back up, I ran towards him and fist collided with his cheek, his head jerked and I felt the pain in my hand but I didn't stop. Another punch in his nose.

The only thing I saw was red. I was breathless with anger.

I was angry at him.

At myself.

My father.

I was angry at everything. I felt rage, tasted rage, saw rage.

The only thing I felt was fucking anger.

At that, Raphael had enough. He grabbed my fist, stopping it before spitting the blood from his mouth and rising to his feet.

He glared into my eyes and grabbed my ponytail. I shrieked from the pain. The sound of his fist connecting with my gut echoed through the empty room. He threw my body across the room, like I was lightweight.

I groan, and cough from the abdomen pain.

He approached me, his hair disheveled and eyes wilder than the jungle. I tried to crawl away from him, but he was too quick.

He stepped on my foot, putting all his weight, my cries rumbling within the walls.

He drew his gun and aimed it directly at my face. He stalled when he got a good look at me. "I'm impressed but you're a girl. I do not hit girls," He stated.

Crouching down my level, his gun is still pointed at me. Raphael sighed. "I was hoping things would not lead to this, but you are so damn stubborn." he uttered, brushing my cheek with the tip of the gun.

I was so close to giving up then I remember I have one trick up my sleeve.

I carefully reach for my mini-gun that I tucked in the back of my pants earlier. Swiftly pulling it out I shot him in the thigh, he stumbled back and fell to the ground, quickly grabbing his gun. I pointed it towards him.

I watched him, as he winced in pain.

I cocked the gun. "Don't underestimate me Mr. Romano."

Double tapping my ear piece I informed Dante that Raphael is down and seconds later, the abandoned room was filled with my armed men.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The drive back to my father's warehouse was tense. I was in the car with Dante followed by two of my other body guards.

I might have captured Raphael but it came with a price.

I sighed, leaning my head against the cold window frame. Watching long trees pass by, a blanket of snow covered the trees, grass and road. I was surprised at how quiet everything seemed. The only thing I could hear was the calming sound of the car.

I was interrupted by a low voice calling out my name.

"Lorraine." Dante spoke softly. I turned to look at him and met his brown eyes. I shook my head. "Not now Dante." I whispered. Dismissing him from giving me one of his motivational speeches.

I'm not in the mood. This week has been a living hell.

My birthday is coming up in three days which now, I'm not looking forward too and I also have to plan my best friend's funeral,

That thought caused a sting in my chest.

Dante smiled, placing his hand on mine.

"No, you need to hear this."

I turned to look at him, eager for him to tell me what it is. I was silently praying that it was good news.

"What?" I questioned impatiently.

"Katina survived."

-

Instagram @ Sinfulxhaze
Pinterest @ Sinfulxhaze
Twitter @ Sinfulxhaze
Email hazelblackwood.np@gmail.com

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...