His Broken Eyes

By casadyRaso01

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️ •There will be smut. • foul language •theres gonna be talk about unconcentral sex in chapter... More

What A Coincidence
The walk
The Kiss
The Beginning
An Old Friend
Son Of A Bit**
Our First Date
Happy 18th Tosser
I Hate The Color Pink
Its Not Your Fault
Not a chapter
Catch you later
brownies
crimson
not a chapter
I give myself to you
Its almost over.
Is it the end ?

Welcome Baby Serpents

3.4K 33 9
By casadyRaso01

Finally at the slytherin common room, fanny made us take a bunch of detours so she could show me throughout the castle.
I loved fanny, she was alot kinder then most of the slytherins and she was really funny- like draco, they kind of have the same sense of humour. I got to know fanny well in the past couple of hours we spent. "Okay y/n, so there is a password to every house's entrance." Fanny explained as if it were complicated, she also then whispered into my ear, she was quiet, I almost didn't understand her, it sounded like a feather falling after you let it go, it was soft and quite elegant, "the password is pure-blood." "Go on open the door!" She shoved me with the force that felt like a Pegasus and she laughed, of course I laughed along with her before opening the door.

"That is awesome!" I faintly yelled, before fanny and I could get ten steps in we noticed all the beautiful decorations, the green, the silver "what's this all about?" I glance at the excited girl "this is the annual slytherin welcome back and welcome first year's party!" She practically was jumping up and down, "we play truth or dare, spin the bottle, never have I ever, and then all the snacks and drinks. This is my favorite thing about coming back!" She grabs my clammy hands and squeals "do I have to dress up for this?" I sigh hoping she will say no, "um- girl it's a party, of course you have to get dolled up !" She drags me too our now shared dorm room.

~ * ~

We spent a good hour getting settled in, cleaning and organizing our bedroom until it was a mess again from the three of us getting ready. The other girl I am sharing a room with is fanny's friend, her name is Jennifer Glassheart, she had black hair and blue crystal eyes, she was a quite girl until you got to know her, shes a year older then us, she actually arrived at Hogwarts last year, she is 16 going onto 17 in fifth year- she was held back in her muggle school and for some reason wasn't aloud to come to the wizarding world till she turned sixteen. I got super close to the two girls, I am starting to love them so much, the more I know and find out about them, the more I love them. I am so happy to call them my friends

For the party

Fanny is wearing a emerald green, one shoulder, to the knees flowy dress, and a pair of black pointy toe heels, and for her accessories shes wearing dimond snake earrings.

Jennifer is wearing a grey sequence sweet heart, short flowy dress, with green heels, and for her accessories, shes wearing green dimond earrings and a snake ring.

And I am going to be wearing a black leather shirt with a silver hoop zipper, a emerald green velvet and lace crop tank top, with leather calf boots, for accessories I am wearing a skull and two snakes holding a green jewel necklace and a silver ring that has a Crest with a snake engraved, with two green gems on the side.

~ * ~

When we opened our door, our ears were met with the delight of dancing music, when I looked over too my new besties they both squealed, they were definitely hyped to join the party. I was just excited to finally see draco again, I haven't seen him since dinner, and the girls wouldn't let me go across the hall to see him but of course they had to tell me his room was right there, I heard him and his friends a minute or so leave their room before we did. The three of us walked into the common room, "aha draco I dare you to kiss the new girl" a boy sitting across from draco shouted, I saw draco stand up "that's easy, no girl can reject me especially the new ones" I stopped dead in my tracks the second he said easy- easy? He thinks I am easy- is that what I am just some easy bang. Fanny then slaps me wakeing me up "FANNY what the fudge?" " sorry y/n but draco and you have been staring at eachother for almost a minute" I look towards the boy he was not getting a kiss from me as easily as he thought he would, I thought I was his girlfriend, not just another easy dare, but for the looks of it no one even knows we are together.
"Hey, malfoy stop drooling" I wink at him, and a bunch of slytherin boys nudge him "ouu draco has a crush!! On the new girll!" They all start cheering, I understand why hes drooling, hes never seen me in a outfit like this, I always wore comfy clothes or simple outfits, I didn't try to impress him if he didn't like me for me then he would be missing out.
"I draco, drooling? Never and I do not have a crush on the new girl!" He laughs, I just rolled my eyes, no wonder he didn't want to tell me what he was like at school, hes definitely not the same boy, I spent the summer with, well he was hiding him. "Girls, I need to go to the bathroom I will be back." They both nodded, waved and rushed to sit with everyone else.

~ * ~

I walked into my room and went to our shared bathroom. "Y/n? Why did you lea-" "because, I am the easy new girl" I already knew who it was, I didn't need to turn around, " y/n, I am sorry" he walks up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist and places his head in the crook of my neck. "Why haven't you told anyone?" I paused for a brief moment "do you want to keep us a secret? Because I dont and I wont st-" cutting me off he turned me around so I would face him, we both have crystalized eyes. "No y/n, I dont want to keep us a secret but- um I want you to stay, please dont leave, you said you dont scare easily, please dont leave like the others." He placed his head on my chest to listen to the beat of my nervous heart which calmed the both of us, he was still shaking, we both made our way to the floor were I held him "draco I am not going anywhere, I dont scare easily- I am not like the others, I am scared your going to leave me and I cant be kept a secret, I want to be shown off" I pull his face up so I could look into his eyes, so he could look into mine to see I am serious, I was being serious, I wasn't lieing, but the second his eyes met mine I broke and the liquid began to pour like rain, his eyes were also clouds letting go of their anger, sadness and stress, his eyes were full of pain, they were broken, I couldn't look at the boy who changed my life look like that, but I had no choice, when I said yes to his question, I promised to love his all and he promised to love all mine, I promised to love his happy, his angry, his rude, his nice and his broken. I closed my eyes which lead to the tears that were lingering in, to fall out, I then lean in and placed my drenched, chapped lips to his. All my anger, all my pain, was just gone all I felt was warmth and happiness, the sound of the music grew quite, there was no sound, it was just him and I, I wonder if he felt the same.

I broke the kiss first and placed my forehead to his "I am going nowhere, I am here to stay, you are now forever stuck with me and that's a promise." I kiss his nose and smile, he grabbed my face with his chilled hands which caused me to jump " I am okay with that. Neither am I, I am here to stay, and I am not keeping you a secret. Actually let's go now and tell everyone then we can grab some snacks, drinks and cuddle on the couch while playing the games" he gently smiles, and well I guess he got his easy kiss, we both stood up and kissed once more before walking out the room.

Once back to the party, everyone stopped at the site of draco and I,
"To all the male, female, new and old slytherins, I am the slytherin prince and this girl here y/n- shes my slytherin princess" he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in close not even a mouse can squeeze through us, everyone began to whistle and clap with cheer except for one sapping brunette in the corner which who lost two of the most important people that she loved most to eachother and all because of her selfishness, the want of popularity, and regret.

Draco and I were holding hands while the blonde brought me to the snack table, the way he told everyone was so- so hot I have never been called a princess before and it coming from him was so sexy. "Hey draco, do you hear those whispers?" I turn to him with worry "nope I dont hear anything, only the party, are you okay baby?" He pulls me in for a warm hug, he smells so good the mint and the strong cologne, I usually hate strong cologne but it is different on draco "yeah I should be fine, the whispers are com-" I was cut off by a jumping girl "Y/N! DRACO! Come dance, join the party!" The grey eyed boy looked at me and laughed while grabbing two party cups filled with fire whiskey "let's dance beautiful" A relaxed laugh came out "yes, a thousand times yes but are you sure you want to dance slytherin prince?" "Yes of course, a thousand times yes" he mocked and passed me a drink so he would have a free hand to grab mine, he pulled it up to his face kissing my knuckles, then gliding me to the dance floor, which was just the area infront of the fire place, everyone moved the couches and tables to the side. We were all having fun, draco was spinning me and picking me up while dancing, I felt like a princess. My mom warned me about the boy with snow white hair, she told me to be careful and that he can and will break my heart, but its already broken, hes the one fixing it, I am already so broken my mom doesn't understand, she didn't want me with draco for some reason I haven't quite put my finger on yet but I am close. I of course didn't listen to my mom, I never do, I like to make my own decisions without people telling me what to do, even though I get frightened I might fail.

The music stopped and the prefects stood up on one of the tables, it wasn't very stable, I saw it swaying. "Hello everyone I am so glad to see your lousy faces again" a female laughed and nudged the boy "we are so glad to have you back, and we are so thrilled to welcome our new little serpents" the boy jumped off leaveing the girl to talk "enjoy your fun now because after tonight its classes, books, studying and building our house points, we are gonna win the house cup this year! Now continue on you annoying children." Right before she could hope off the table a loud crack escaped as the table began to tumble with the prefect following. "Well what a welcome that was" I shared a whisper with draco and a laugh followed. "Honestly." He laughs and kisses my cheek.

Writer's note
Hey guys this is chapter 7 I am so sorry I took so long to publish this, it's one of the longest chapters and I am so sorry that I put pictures in it. It took alot for me to do that, I just think I couldn't give enough description for you guys to see it, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope you are having a good day/night ♡ pls leave your thoughts in the comments, and if you have any ideas you would like and I will try and fit it in the book💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 4.1K 86
"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!" He yelled as his whole body trembled in front of me. His breath hit me in the face, a sweet and cool scent. But deadly...
597K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
252K 9.6K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 is to 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
13.3K 209 27
Dramione Fanfiction based after the Battle of Hogwarts * Hermione Granger has arrived at King's Cross after two weeks of failed attempts to restore h...