สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส / ๊œฑแด‹ษชษด๊œฑ ษขแด‡ษด 3

By Shameless_Reads

"๐™ฝ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ." "๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต?" More

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฉ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽใ€‘
ใ€Oใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘
ใ€Tใ€‘ใ€wใ€‘ใ€oใ€‘
ใ€Tใ€‘ใ€hใ€‘ใ€rใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘
ใ€Fใ€‘ใ€oใ€‘ใ€uใ€‘ใ€rใ€‘
ใ€Fใ€‘ใ€iใ€‘ใ€vใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘
ใ€Sใ€‘ใ€iใ€‘ใ€xใ€‘
ใ€Sใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€vใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘
ใ€Eใ€‘ใ€iใ€‘ใ€gใ€‘ใ€hใ€‘ใ€tใ€‘
ใ€Nใ€‘ใ€iใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘
ใ€Tใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘
ใ€Eใ€‘ใ€lใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€vใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘
ใ€Tใ€‘ใ€wใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€lใ€‘ใ€vใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘
ใ€Tใ€‘ใ€hใ€‘ใ€iใ€‘ใ€rใ€‘ใ€tใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘
ใ€Fใ€‘ใ€oใ€‘ใ€uใ€‘ใ€rใ€‘ใ€tใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘
ใ€Fใ€‘ใ€iใ€‘ใ€fใ€‘ใ€tใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘
ใ€Sใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€vใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘ใ€tใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘
ใ€Eใ€‘ใ€iใ€‘ใ€gใ€‘ใ€hใ€‘ใ€tใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘

ใ€Sใ€‘ใ€iใ€‘ใ€xใ€‘ใ€tใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€eใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘

209 6 2
By Shameless_Reads

"𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚘-𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘, 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔, 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎, 𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎," 𝙻𝚒𝚟 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕.

I shrugged, "Right, done," I spoke. Nick passed his powder to Alex, Alex shook his head as soon as he looked down at it.

"No drugs here," Alex said as he passed it back to him.

Alo leaned forward, giving him a confused look, "You plan on staying up for 48 hours on booze alone?" He questioned him.

"I plan on some blowjobs."

Alo nodded, he was impressed, "Nice."

"Okay, fine... You opt out on drugs, we opt out on blowjobs," Liv said. 

"Don't get too ahead of yourself," I laughed, "Don't know what Nick and I are going to get up to. Nick looked over at me, a small, pleased smile on his face.

Alo put his hand up, "Can I have both?"

Liv laughed at him, "Good luck with that. Number three! You vom, piss, shit, or foul yourself in any way. You lose."

Alex tilted his head to the side, "Isn't that always the rules?" Alex asked her with a chuckle. 

"Shut up, Alex."

Nick cleared his throat, "Whatever, more drinks, who's up?" He asked. Everyone exchanged glances for a moment.

"I'm actually a bit short, mate," Alo said awkwardly.

"Me too..." Alex itched the back of his head.

"Maybe the drink for drink rule might have to be reconsidered?" I suggested, "Spent all the money my mum left before she took off on holiday."

Nick shrugged, pulling money out of his pocket, "Fuck it. I've got this," He said. It was a pretty hefty stack of cash, my eyes widened once I saw it.

"Fuck me, Nicky, where did you get that?" 

"Does it matter? Or do you wanna get messed up," He waved the money at me, raising a brow.

"Give you a hand?" Alex then asked, I nodded as well, the three of us stood up, going towards the bar. "Are you good, Nick?" Alex asked as he leaned against the bar.

Nick shrugged, "Perfect," Nick replied, but I knew he was lying through his teeth. He's been acting off since Matty called this morning asking him to go pay some sketchy dude to get him home, "One bottle of champagne," Nick said to the bartender who walked over to us.

"35 pounds," The bartender replied before he grabbed the bottle and glasses. Nick slid him the money quickly.

"If you're stressed out, maybe you just need a good fuck. Have you guys, you know, did it lately?" Alex questioned us. Nick and I laughed quietly at his question.

I picked up one of the glasses, "Last night, the night before that... Don't have to worry about our sex-life,  Alex," I joked.

"Look, all I'm saying is maybe you two just need to release all that stress, Nick. You seemed all worked up about something, so..."

"Maybe you are right," I cut Alex off, "What do you say?" I looked over towards Nick,

Nick shrugged his shoulders and nodded at me, "Right, why not." 

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

So, Nick and I lost the 48-hour challenge rather quickly. Considering we just went home to his place and shagged before the two of us fell asleep. And just like the previous morning, we were woken up by the sound of Nick's computer ringing, yet another call from Matty. Nick let out a groan, rolling out of bed. He went over to answer it, "Nick?" I heard Matty say, "Nick, is that you?" 

"Yes, mate. How are you?" Nick asked in a rather sleepy voice.

"Did you do it?" 

I sat up slowly, listening intently to the conversation, "How much do you know about this guy? Seems messed up..."

"Course he's messed up. This is a messed-up situation, he's not fucking Expedia!" 

"I know, I know, but... I don't think I trust him, he's pretty scary."

I had no idea what Nick was getting wrapped up in for Matty, but none of it sounded like it was a good idea. I grew worried as they continued to speak, "Don't you want me to come back?" Matty tried to guilt his brother.

"Of course I do! But, there are some people who don't..." 

I wasn't in the frame of the camera, I just nodded. I was one of those people who didn't want him coming back, especially after everything, "Fuck's sake, Nick. Why don't you just spit it out?" Matty was growing more frustrated. 

"People."

"They think I killed Grace. Amelia thinks I killed Grace, doesn't he? Like everyone else? Fine, they hate me... But, I didn't kill Grace!" Nick looked over his shoulder at me as Matty said this, "Amelia's there, isn't she? Fuckin' hell, when isn't she? Look, I'm sorry, Mel. But, you got to understand that I didn't kill her!"

"Whatever," I spoke up, "You left us there," I leaned back against Nick's headboard.

"Did you guys tell Franky?" Matty was quick to change the subject back to his long lost love.

"She dumped you, Matty!" I got tired of hearing him whine about her over and over, "She's fucking dumped you!"

"I know, but, I'm not accepting that. Understand? I need her, alright?" 

Nick shook his head, "You need to tell her that," He then said.

"You know what? Fuck this, either you help me or you don't. Do whatever the fuck you like!" Matty shouted. 

"Matty..."

"See you around, Nick!" 

The call quickly ended, Nick let out a groan, "Fucking hell," He said, turning around to look at me. I just sat there in silence, he stood up, going to the other room. I followed him, watching as he took out his phone after rummaging through some shit of his dad's. He entered a number then put the phone up to his ear, "Hi," He said after a moment of silence, "I'm Leon Levan..." I furrowed my brow as I watched him standing there in silence. "Of course I have it... It's my.. Password." He looked around the room for a moment, "Siobhan, it's Siobhan!" 

After the phone call, he hung up, looking over at me, "Nick... What are you doing?"

"I have to go to the bank then take care of some stuff, just- wait for me?

 I let out a small sigh, "Where? Back at the club? Everyone's probably still there..." My voice grew small as I spoke, I was worried about him and his plans.

"Sure, yeah! Go to the club, I'll be around later, alright?" 

"Right... Sure, Nick."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Nick showed up at the club, just like he said he would. I felt like I waited forever for him, but I was happy that he kept his word. "So, we're not dancing then?" Nick asked the group as he walked over to our table.

Alo raised his beer glass, "Mr. Nick, you made it, man!"

Liv leaned back against our booth, "I've been dancing for 18 hours, I have blisters," She said with a long laugh.

"Yeah, my bum is so chafed! It is painful." 

Mini, Franky, and Rich showed up a little while ago, "Speak for yourselves," Mini tilted her head to the side, "We've just got here... You can tell because we don't smell like balls."

Everyone laughed at what she had to say. I was sat next to Rich, which was across the table from where Nick had sat down. He had a strange look on his face, I slowly got up, squeezing past the table towards Nick, taking the empty seat next to him, "So, what's the big shit, mate?" Alo then asked, I looked at Nick, furrowing my brow, "Plop it out," Alo egged him on further. There was a silence, Nick wasn't saying a word, "Said you wanted to talk?"

Nick shook his head, "No, I didn't."

"No, you did! You said... you said 'I wanna talk to you!'" Alo pointed over to Nick drunkenly, laughing. "Oh, come on! We're all mates, alright? Share your wealth, yeah?" Alo tilted his head to one side, "A problem shared is a problem... Se...Seven?"

Mini looked towards Alo with an angry look on her face, "He obviously doesn't wanna talk about it, you fucking joey."

Nick was sitting there, a look on his face that I had never seen before, he was in between frustration and worried, I looked down at my glass, brushing my thumb against the rim of it. "You alright, mate?" Alo asked Nick after an awkward silence.

Nick looked up at me, "I'm in trouble," He said after he let out a breath.

Everyone exchanged an awkward glance, I then let out a small sigh. "What sort of trouble?" Rich spoke up, asking him.

"Some guys," Nick looked at his hands, "I owe some money to some guys."

"What sort of guys, Nick?" I asked him, growing tired of him hiding it from me just to protect me.

"Dodgy guys, Amelia. Really fucking dodgy guys!" He then looked at me, "I don't have it... For Matty, for a passport."

Everyone grew more silence, "Why..." Alo asked. 

"I paid two grand, I need another otherwise-"

Mini leaned forward, "Otherwise what?" She asked before she tilted her head, "Alo's right! Why? Why the fuck would you want to do that!"

"That's not what I mean!" Alo argued to protect himself. 

I straightened out my posture, "He's his fucking brother, Mini," I wasn't going to just sit there and let her go all queen bitch on him, like she did with everyone else.

"His brother who killed Grace!" 

I took in a sharp breath, "Fuck you," I spoke quietly, "Fuck you!" I then shouted, Mini looked shocked I was defending Matty.

"You could have caught killed too! He left you there!" 

"I know... I know he left me there. I know because I was in the fucking car and if you're going to blame him, blame me too, I could of helped her! I tried to help her, but there was nothing I could do. There was a crash, and that crash wouldn't of happened if fucking Franky wasn't headfucking Matty and didn't run off with that twisted fuck!" I was tired of holding everything back, "She fucked him after Grace died, she still fucked him!"

"So? How about Nick gives Rich a grand?" Mini egged me on, like always, "Yeah, Nick? Give him a grand and get Gracie back? Would you like that, Rich?"

Nick and Rich looked over at me first, waiting for me to pop off even further, but I just sat there, "Rich, he didn't kill her," Nick said quietly.

"Nick, I don't care," Rich said to him, "And this... Just leave me out of it, alright?" He sighed after he spoke. 

Alo sat up straight, "How about we all just calm down, yeah?" He suggested. When I looked over to Nick, he had tears in his eyes and this only fueled the rage I was trying to hold back even further.

"What about you, Franky?" I spoke up again, watching as she looked over at me.

"Honestly?" She said, "He can go fuck himself," I let out a choked laugh as she said this.

"Well, you know what," Nick stood up, "Fuck it, fuck all of you," He stormed away, I watched Alex go after him. I sat in my spot for a moment, everyone staring at me, waiting for me to say something or storm away. 

"Yeah," I nodded slowly as I spoke, "I fucking hate Matty too. But if any of you cared for Nick, at all, you would understand the shit he was going through, right? It's his brother, I would do the same for mine, so, fuck you guys..." I sighed as I stood up, "Yeah. Fuck you guys," I walked towards the bathroom that Nick walked towards. I went in and hit the stall that he was in with the palm of my hand, "Nick, let me in," I said to him. The stall the popped open, he was standing there with a baggie of powder in his hands, "What are you doing?"

"Getting high, fuck. What does it look like?" He had a frustrated tone in his voice, but his face softened once he realized he was talking to me. I grabbed the baggie from him, taking some of it, "I can't believe you did that," He said to me, obviously surprised. 

"I hate everything going on. But, I just wish you would at least talk to me instead of leaving me in the dark here. We're in it together, I am here for you."

Nick let out a frustrated sigh, then he put a hand on my face, "I haven't felt a single thing in my life," He said in a shaky voice, "But, you... You fucking make me fell everything I never have," I bit down on my bottom lip as he said this, "I love you."

"I love you, Nick," I said softly, "But don't self destruct on me. I... I don't know what the hell I would do."

He pulled me back into the stall, shutting and locking the door. My back hit the wall, "Come here," He said in a low voice. I placed my hands on his face, he started to kiss me before he lifted me up a little, holding onto me as he continued to kiss not only my lips but my face as well. "I have to go do something," He grunted softly, keeping his body pressed against mine.

"Not alone."

"I don't want you to get hurt." 

"I won't let you go alone." 

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

I went with him to where these shady guys supposedly were. He insisted that I wait outside, so I did. I waited and he was taking his time, I started to get worried until he came outside. Bleeding. I ran over to him, placing my hand on his cheek, "Jesus, fuck, Nick, what happened?" I asked him. He didn't say anything. "Fuck, come on, then," We walked back to his house, I let him sit on the bottom of the stairs as I ran upstairs and ran a bath for him to get the 48 hours of gross off of him and the blood that was on his face. "Nick, come on, get up here!" I shouted, I heard him coming up the stairs, he looked at the bath, then up at me.

"Wow," He said quietly, "I've domesticated you, Amelia Baxter," He laughed weakly before I rolled my eyes.

"I recall that you mentioned running away and marriage before," I teased him, he then grew a serious look on his face, "Nick?"

"We should."

"What?" 

"Runaway, get married down the road."

"I... I figured you were serious about the running part, I mean, I am. But, you- you want to marry me?"

I watched as he slid his shirt off, tossing it to the floor, "Is it wrong, to want to?"

"I just don't want you to get tired of me..."

"Like my asshole brother did? I'll never get tired of you, ever. You are... Amelia, you are everything I have ever wanted, ever. I fucking love you and I mean that. I mean it so much."

I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks before I noticed I was even crying, "You're amazing."

"So, yeah. I might be some dumb, meathead teenager right now. But, I know for certain that I, more than anything, want you to be the last girl I ever kiss.

"Oh, so you're going gay? That's a shame. I was really starting to like you."

"You are such a shithead! I cannot believe you," Nick started to laugh, "Keep that attitude up and I will go gay," He teased.

"I would say that maybe I'll go full gay, but you might like that."

"Jesus, attitude!" He smiled, "But, I like it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.6K 15
'oh i'm just a kid' { - - - } james cook x reader
48.1K 1.7K 27
โ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ž'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™, ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
77.5K 1.3K 14
"สแดแดœ ๊œฐษชษขสœแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ แดแด€ษด" *** "ษช ๊œฐษชษขสœแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ แดกแดแดแด€ษด"
4.3K 135 20
๐ป๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“… ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๏ฟฝ...