【S】【e】【v】【e】【n】【t】【e】【e】【n】

𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚒, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎, I knocked on the door and stepped off the step, waiting for her to answer it, but, to my surprise, Franky opened the door, giving me a look, "Uh, hi, Franky," I said, I wasn't aware that she was with Mini.

"Hi," She said to me, her voice small.

"Tell whoever it is to fuck off!" Mini shouted from somewhere in her house. Franky looked over her shoulder and I raised a brow.

"Wow, is she alright?"

Franky awkwardly cleared her throat and looked back at me, nodding, "Er, yeah. Just a bit stressy about the English exam."

"English, right!" I let out a laugh, "I shout get into that... Little Dorrit, all that shit... Or we could just get wasted?"

Mini finally walked over to the door, "Who is it?" She asked before she looked out the door at me standing there.

"Ah! Hello, Minerva," I greeted her with a smile.

"Hey..."

"Do you remember me? I'm your mate... Amelia."

Mini looked down at my hands, I was holding a bottle of vodka, she furrowed her brow before she looked back up at my face, "Have you been drinking?" She was quick to question me, I looked down at my bottle before I looked at her again.

"It's breakfast, learned it from my mum. You know, Baxter breakfast or starve."

"It's 10 in the morning."

"What? Don't you want to go to Brandon Hill and get wasted? Smoke a spliff?"

"What about your rugby boy?" She tutted at me. She was still upset about Nick and me, even if she didn't want to admit it. I would be upset too if someone swiped my boyfriend and then had a better relationship with him than I ever had.

"He's passed out. He drank too much last night. He doesn't play rugby anymore."

"So, now you choose to be back in my life just cause he's sleeping, is that how it works?"

"You know that's not fair," I argued with her. Mini just shook her head and left, going back into her house, "What is up with her?"

"Just give her some time. Yeah?" Franky said to me.

"What's going on?" 

"She'll tell you when she's ready."

Franky shut the door on me, I let out a sigh before I turned and walked away. I looked down at my phone, nobody bothered to text me or call. So I was on my own today, I was just going to have to deal with it. Mum and Jordan had yet to come back from their holiday, but that just meant I still had the house to myself, which I enjoyed. It was nice for it to be peaceful for once.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

I was standing near my locker at college the next day when Mini approached me, I looked at her as I closed my locker, "Hey," She greeted me, "I am sorry about before. I was feeling sick," She apologized about the previous day, which I wasn't expecting.

I nodded, "Uh, you've been hanging out with Franky a lot?" I then asked her.

"Yeah, but, she's... You know, she's seeing some guy, so they've been doing a shitload of fucking and everything, it's romantic," Mini explained. I hoped the mystery guy wasn't Luke again, "He's a blond, looks too much like Luke, creeps me out."