You Are The One For Me (Compl...

By MineForever6

Jana, junior in high school transferred to a new school. She immediately hit it off with Noah, Serah and Harr... More

Chapter1:DAY-365
Chapter2:DAY-1
Chapter3:DAY-2
Chapter4:DAY-4
Chapter5:DAY-9
Chapter6:DAY-19
Chapter7:DAY-26
Chapter8:DAY-27
Chapter9:DAY-29
♡ACHIEVEMENTS ♡
Chapter10:DAY-36
Chapter11:DAY-40
Chapter12:DAY-41
Chapter13:DAY-50
Chapter14:DAY-58
Chapter15:DAY-67
Chapter16:DAY-75
Chapter18:DAY-89
Chapter19:DAY-97
Chapter20:DAY-107
Chapter21:DAY-117
Chapter22:DAY-129
Chapter23:DAY-138
Chapter24:DAY-139
Chapter25:DAY-140
Chapter26:DAY-155
Chapter27:DAY-156
Chapter28:DAY-160
Chapter29:DAY-163
Chapter30:DAY-168
Chapter31:DAY-176
Chapter32:DAY-184
Chapter33:DAY-195
Chapter34:DAY-205
Chapter35:DAY-212
Chapter36:DAY-213
Chapter37:DAY-219
Chapter38:DAY-230
Chapter39:DAY-241
Chapter40:DAY-244
Chapter41:DAY-257
Chapter42:DAY-266
Chapter43:DAY-290
Chapter44:DAY-300
Chapter45:DAY-304
Chpater46:DAY-317
Chapter47:DAY-323
Chapter48:DAY-350
Chapter49:DAY-358
Chapter50:DAY-365
EPILOGUE

Chapter17:DAY-84

77 23 51
By MineForever6

26/08/18

SUNDAY

JANA

Today is the day of Ryan's party which I was waiting for. I'm going to the party with Sandy. She is already at my house to help me get ready. She loves partying, so dressing herself and dressing me up is extremely fun for her. And also she wanted me to look the best always.

"Wear this black gown. It's going to looks pretty on you," Sandy ordered, taking the gown from my wardrobe, handing it to me.

"As you say, madam," I obey her with a grin.

"What are you going to wear? A red gown?" I ask, knowing that she always picks anything in red whenever she goes to a party.

"I want to look different this time, so I'm going to wear my navy blue off-shoulder gown," she smiles. "Zyan loves that color," I smile knowing how much she really likes Zyan.

After putting on the clothes, I sat down. Sandy applies some light makeup on my face and smiles. "You look so pretty, Ryan will confess his love tonight." She says dramatically already on her knees, and pulled out a ring from her finger.

"I think it is too quick to confess," I say and we both laugh.

My dad dropped us at Central Hall by 7PM. This is for the first time I'm going to introduce Ryan and also my new friends' squad to Sandy, she is too excited to meet them.

When we entered the hall, Zyan immediately notices us. He walks towards us, mouth opened in surprise to see Sandy in his favorite color.

He pretends not to see her, "Jana, you look so beautiful," he compliments.

"Thanks," I smile awkwardly and glsnce at Sandy, whose hands are on her hips while glaring at Zyan.

"Oh, you were here. I didn't notice you," he smirk teasingly, trying to annoy her.

"Sorry, Jana, but my girl looks more gorgeous to me," he says, and hugs her.

"Idiot," she mumbles and returns the hug.

I love them both, such a sweet couple.

He introduces us to the rest of the band. I start searching for Ryan in the partially crowded hall. My eyes roam every corner, but I can't find him. Suddenly, someone taps on my shoulder, causing me to slightly jump. I turn back and surprised to see Serah all dressed up.

I gasp, "Oh my God! Serah, you are stunning!" I have never seen her in frock nor even in any girly dress other than uniform. So it's a surprise for me to see her in a frock and also she looks pretty. We hug each other excitedly.

"I guess you are looking for someone," she grins and I nod shyly.

"I want to introduce you to someone," I say, changing the subject.

"Sandy, this is Serah," Sandy goes in for a hug, which Serah gladly accepts.

"I have heard a lot about you," Serah says.

"I have heard a lot about you too," Sandy replies.

"Hey, pretty girl." I immediately know it's Harry considering how he flirts with every girl he meet. Zyan protectively wraps his hands around Sandy's waist.

"She already got a boyfriend," I say.

"That's a sad news," Harry pretends to be upset. "I'm Harry, by the way." He introduces putting his hand forward for a shake.

"Nice to meet you Harry. I'm Zyan," he replies, shaking his hands.

"Sandy," she introduced herself and hugged Harry, which caught him by surprise.

"Where is Noah? I want to meet your whole gang." Sandy says.

"He is over there," Serah pointed out.

"Noah!" Harry calls out his name. I look at where Serah pointed out and see Noah talking with Ryan in the corner of the hall.

Noah notices us and walks up to us. "Hey," Noah said, waving at us. He looks extremely handsome in his dark blue suit. I can see why Lyra is attracted to him. I quickly snap out of my thoughts. Oops, why was I checking out Noah? I like Ryan! I take a deep breath and look at Ryan, who is in a black suit, as always too damn hot. Hey, we both are in black dress, what a coincidence.

"Hey, guys. Thanks for coming!" Ryan says.

"Ryan, this is Sandy," Zyan introduces her, by the look on her face, I can tell she is anxiously waiting to meet Ryan, my future boyfriend.

"Hey Sandy," Ryan smiles. "Zyan never stops talking about you."

She smiles, "I have heard a lot about you too," Sandy replies and grins at me. Zyan gives her a puzzled look, she just winked at him. I giggle, knowing how much I talk about Ryan.

Sandy looks at Noah, "Noah, right?" He nods.

"Noah, she is my best friend," I introduces her to him and they shake hands. "Hey, Sandy. I guess Harry hasn't missed his chance, has he?" Noah asks, and all of us laugh. We all know Harry won't leave any pretty girl without flirting.

"Wait. So Zyan's girlfriend is your best friend?" Ryan asks me and I nod. It's mainly because of your picture with Zyan I started stalking you and finally fall for you.

We all start talking for a while. After some time, Sandy developed a great bond with all of my friends. I notice Alex, George, Lyra, and few other schoolmates in the hall.

By 8 p.m. all the band members got on the stage for their first show. They officially introduce their band as 'FADED', their band name. They started with their first song 'PERFECT'. I stare at Ryan, admiring him while he plays the guita. All the other members were invisible to me.

After a few songs, Zyan makes an announcement. "Everyone gathered around, this is your time to dance with your partner. Get the feel."

I wish if I could dance with Ryan but he has to perform, I'm going to miss this chance to dance with him. Unlucky me!

"Zyan, your girl is waiting for you, go and dance with her," Ryan shouts out, Zyan gets off the stage immediately and goes to Sandy to dance with her.

I awkwardly stand by the side while other people find a parter to dance with. I silently pray Alex won't try to take this opportunity to dance with me.

"Will you dance with me Jana?"

NOAH

I didn't want Lyra to ask me to dance, so I decided to ask Jana. I had a doubt if she will agree or not, but I asked anyway "Will you dance with me Jana?" She looks into my eyes and gives me a subtle nod. I take her hand in mine, still looking into her eyes and then I take her to the dance floor.

"Yeah," we both heard Serah's voice behind us. When we turn around, we saw Alex leading her to the dance floor. I can't actually believe that he asked her out and she agreed to dance with him. Probably she didn't want to start a fight in the public, especially at a party. But why did he ask her? Maybe because I already asked Jana.

I turn to my other side, I notice Harry with Lyra. He seems ecstatic to be with Lyra, but she doesn't look very happy. By the way Lyra keeps looking at me, I can tell she wanted to dance with me instead.

Once most of the people were paired up, Ryan started playing guitar while Rachel starts singing.

I wrapped my left hand over her waist, pulling her closer to me. I take her hand in mine and raise it to shoulder level. She places her right hand on my shoulder and we slowly started moving to the beat, without looking away from each other's eyes. We slowly move our feet, enjoying ourselves. And again I got that same feel and she doesn't know how these moments make me feel like. The only time Jana and I broke our eye contact is when I turn her.

"But as for me, you are the one

And in my heart, our time will

Till the end, Imma always be right by your side

I know you are the one

I know our time will come

I feel you in my heart

I see you in my dreams..."

I listen to the lyrics, she was in my dreams, does that mean she is the one for me? Is she the one I was searching for? I started to think about it and the song ended.

After finishing the slow dance, Ryan started speaking through the mic. "I hope you all enjoyed it!" The crowd cheered in anticipation.

I turn to Jana, "Did you enjoy the damce?"

Her face lit up in happiness, "Loved it."

In a matter of a few minutes, all of us  gather in a group again. "That was surprising," I say to Serah. She nods in agreement.

"I missed it," Ryan frowns.

"Better next time bro." Alec replied. I notice him looking at Serah but she was too busy talking with Jana and Sandy.

When Serah finished talking with them, she turned to Ryan.  "Why can't you dance now?"

"With whom?" Ryan asked.

" With.." she quickly glances at Jana,  "...with your girl."

He scoffs, trying ti hold back a smile, "I wish."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Please do vote, comment and share.

Is Jana the one for Noah or for Ryan?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 121 31
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...
22.3K 860 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...
232 80 26
"I told you, you should've taken a picture" "Too bad. We'll be seeing each other more often. Hi, I'm Noah, final year student at Glacier Academy, han...
Maze By tara

Teen Fiction

85.5K 6.1K 35
(CURRENTLY REVAMPED!) (The Slices of Life, #1) For years, one thing that had always bothered Serena Wilton is the idea of reconciling with a past fr...