short stories

بواسطة maevix_

REPUBLISHING !! short stories i randomly come up with contains -ddlc -song lyrics -danganronpa -tbhk/jshk -ka... المزيد

locked open door
post-it notes
babysitter
a cliff and two jumps
sneaky
waterfall
dead to me
eyes blue like the atlantic
a body has been discovered!
it's punishment time!
what will it take just to find that special day?
brother complex & inferiority complex
it's a kokeshi doll.
my axe
let's get our gambling freaks on!
it's all fiction
lemons (THE SONG GUYS CHILL)
house pet
hole-dwelling
ok time for a commercial break
hehehehe brain go brrrrrr
another writing prompt ig
writing prompt because i'm out of ideas
a poem for a loved one

you nasty, toilet-clogging bitch

5 0 0
بواسطة maevix_

"i never thought this would be entertaining..." i said as i was crouching down on the dirt beside the traditional dancer. "hey, akane! join us!" i shouted out to the gymnast that was standing by the lone chicken.
     "uh, no, thanks. if it's not edible, then i won't bother!" she poked around in her ear, declining my offer. well, it technically was edible, but it might not be as tasty as desired.
     "you're so boring. squishing ants is totally the peak of entertainment!" the dancer dressed in orange pulled her view from the suffering bugs and onto the athlete, who was seemingly just standing there doing nothing. "i guess you wouldn't be able to see through those mountains of yours, anyways. it would be hard doing an activity like this!" however, her snarky comment didn't tick akane off. she just seemed to brush it off and go on with her day. i guess she's hard to get to.
     "come on, hiyoko, don't be so mean. she just doesn't want to torture ants, that's all." someone had to lecture the childish teen, so i decided to take the role. but if i was supposed to do that for the rest of the trip, i might just hand the job over to someone that is more fitting.
     "hmph." she turned her focus back to the ants and continued to pop them. i gotta be honest, the sound they make is really satisfying. and if you do multiple at a time- ooh that's nice.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

270K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
30.1K 983 58
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs
61.6K 2.8K 98
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
189K 2.2K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...