The Gifted Mates. Taekook ff

By BangtansBabygirl995

When 2 omegas Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin are the only one's that survives the attack on their current pack... More

INTRO
CHARACTERS (Main good characters)
(1)First Day
(2)I Quit
(3)Unusual
(4) Attack
NOT AN UPDATE
(6)MATES?!🐰🐱
(7)Nightmare
NOT A UPDATE.
I AM BACK!
(8)First time
I AM SORRY (Not an update but read)
(9)School or Castle?😳
(10) Cousins
(11)The Accident ⚠might be triggering⚠.
(12)Mistake
(13)Marking.
(14)Heat. NSFW
(15) Filthy mouth

(5)Wait A Life Time

556 35 66
By BangtansBabygirl995

HEY GUYS! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK. I AM TRYING TO UPDATE AS REGULARLY AS POSSIBLE BUT YOUR AUTHOR NIM HERE HAS AN LIMIT OF USING LAPTOP AND THAT IS 1 HOUR. BUT I NNEED ATLEAST 5 HOURS TO WRITE SOO GUESS WHAT I AM BREAKING THAT RULE. FORTUNATELY MY MOM IS ON MY SIDE BECAUSE SHE KNOWS I AM WRITING A BOOK. A WEREWOLF AU BUT WHAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW IS IT'S ACTUALLY A FANFIC! HAHA 😜😝 OKOK ENOUGH

PLUS SHOUT OUT TO=  @LachuSatheesh

FOR THE BEING FIRST ONE TO ADD THIS BOOK TO THE LIBRERY. 

(Taehyung POV)

I woke up today in the morning feeling a little better then yesterday. I don't know what happened to me yesterday. I wear a silk red shirt with black pants that had 1 silver long strip on each side of legs. I wear white sneakers that had 1 red and blue stripe.(A/N:ABOVE PICTURE, TAE OF DNA ERA). I pair it with some accessories. I also wore blue contact lens. I always liked fashion and I think that my fashion sense is not bad. I put a little makeup and leave. I reach down stares and see no ones there. I make my towards the fridge and take out milk. I take a bowl and pour some cereal and milk in it. I start eating and the rest of the gang comes in the room.

"Well someone's up early today." Namjoon hyung says chuckling. I smile and he returns it. 

"Btw Tae you look GORGEOUS!" I thank Namjoon hyung while Jin hyung agrees with him.

"Taehyung are you fine? Yesterday you were not yourself" Jin hyung comes and touches my forehead. I remove and hold his hand and tell him, "I am fine hyung" and smile at him.

But then I hear Namjoon hyung growl, my smile  immediately fades and I raise my left eye brow at him. My whole posture changes, no one growls at me. 

No one.

He visibly gulps and looks down and mutters, "Sorry Alpha, but I can't help it when it comes to Jin." I smile a little and say, "It's ok hyung but it's not like I am going to steal him form you. You guys are married for moon goddess's sake!" I exclaim he just smiles and says, "When you will find your mate you will understand." I give a weak smile but don't say anything. Sope comes in. As usual Yoongi is grumbling for waking him up and Hobi is well enduring his little fit. 

"When's the wedding?" I hear Namjoon hyung teasing them with a sly smile. 

Hoeseok blushes while yoongi just glares at him.

"Ok ok chill, I was kidding." Namjoon hyung apologies Yoongi just grumbles something under his breath. Jin hyung cooks everyone their breakfast.

"Tae you okay buddy?" Yoongi hyung asks me.

"I am fine, Yoongs." I say not looking at him.

"You sure? Why the long face and yesterday?"

"I am fine Hyung." I say again.

"Nothing just my stupid mate bringing up the mate issue. I swear to moon goddess I question myself 'Does he really have 148 IQ or is it a lie' " Jin hyung says dramatically.

Namjoon hyung whines and pouts.

"Hey guys can we go picnic in our spot?" I say changing the subject.

"It's a good day." I say happily masking the sadness I was feeling inside. My wolf V just wants to go run in the forest and stay there forever; he says, there is no meaning to life without mate. They agree and Jin hyung starts blabbering I didn't pay attention. I was busy thinking about a certain mate of mine whose identity remains unknown.

~Time skip~

When we reach the school namjin went their locker and sope when to their's. I make my towards my locker. I took my necessary things. And was making my towards my class room. And then I heard it, that annoying voice. I sigh, my face expressionless. 

"Taehyung Oppa! Taehyung Oppa wait." The voice that I dread. I would give a million dollars to disappear. 

She finally caught up and came infront of me. I sigh and roll my eyes and say in the coldest tone I can, "Move Jennie." People stop and looking at us. Waiting to see the drama. She pouts her fake ass lips and batts her also fake eye lashes at me. "But oppa~ I want to stay with you~" She whines. I control my breathing and open my eyes. My mood was already bad from this morning. I step forward until I am in her personal space while she shamelessly let her arousal flow. I changed my mind, lets play a little  with this slut. I smirk and see she giving me a look that says 'Fuck me right here.' I go even closer soo that our faces are inches close, my smirk never leaving my face.

Then my face turns emotionless and I lowly growl, "I said move." My eyes flickering between my blue ones to my unusual gold red. The len's can't hide a wolf's eyes. She backs away giving me my space I take out disinfecting spray out of my pocket which I always keep with me incase of emergencies. And spray myself until I am satisfied. I put it back and see she is still standing there looking at me upset with what I did. I let out a sarcastic laugh. And say loud enough for everyone to hear, "You really thought that I want you? Pathetic. Listen here I will say this once and I will not repeat. I do not want you or your pathetic fake ass. My heart is reserved for my mate and always will be. Even if he/she is not here. Even if I have to wait a life time." I growled loudly. The whole school lowered their heads including her. 

After a while of me glaring and her standing there. She looked up and came forward again. Then she DARED to say, "But he/she won't feel like me." 

I was burning in rage by now. My eyes ruby red with gold swirling in them. I was going to do something I might regret but I hear someone shakily call out to me. I snap my head at that direction and see my hyungs standing there with worried faces. Asking through there eyes if they can come forward. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I nod at them and they smile and come forward.

"Taehyung calm down, deep breaths." Jin says holding my shoulders.

I close my eyes and take shaky breaths to calm myself down.

"That's it you can do it. Deep slow breaths." He says again.

After calming down a little I open my eyes and say, "Thanks hyung." 

Then the most unexpected thing happens. YOONGI hyung hugged me tightly. Who kidnapped him? The whole world knows MIN YOONGI hates P.D.A or any kind of acts of affection. He hugged me? Which side did the sun rise today? But who am I to object? This is a life time opportunity for moon goddess's sake! My anger forgotten I hug back and sigh against him.

"Aww my babies." Jin hyung cooed and joined the hug. Soon every one else joined too.

After awhile they let go. Taehyung smiled a little at them which they returned with big grins.

I turn to Jennie who had shock written on all of her face.

The whole school had. No one had ever seen Yoongi hugging anyone MOREOVER Taehyung expressing any kind of emotion except anger.

"You were right they will never feel like you." I say emotionless to her where her face had a smirk. Every one gasps, my hyungs shocked and disappointed. But too soon to celebrate. I continue, "Because you felt disgusting." this time with venom in my voice and my face held disgust.

"I feel suffocating by standing in the same room as you now. You slut. You reek of at least 5 other wolves. Disgusting."

I turn to my hyungs who first had shocked look on their faces now filled with pride.

"Lets go hyungs." I sign at them with my head and they follow me out of the campus but not before Jin hyung shouting, "That's my son! Can yall see?? I raised him well." While we chuckled other students busted into fits of laughter because of his clowning.

Because we bunked classes I suggested to go to the hair salon in the mall. I really wanted to dye my hair. Black looked really gloomy. They agreed. They also wanted to dye their hairs. 

and now we are on our way to the mall. 

"Taehyung I am proud of you." Namjoon hyung says. I smile at him and thank him.

"Yoongi? Never knew you could hug somebody except me. I am also proud of you." Hobi hyung tells Yoongi hyung. Yoongi hyung blushes.

Jin hyung is driving, Najoon hyung is sitting beside him in the passenger seat. I am sitting in the middle row with Hobi and Yoongs.

"Yoongi hyung thankyou." I turn to him.

"No problem Tae, it's nothing." He smiles at me. 

"I have to ask now, who are you and where is yoongi hyung? Because there is no way in hell that you are Yoongs." I ask him. Everone in the car starts laughing and he rolls his eyes.

"Fine I was trying to be nice but you guys don't want it soo I guess back to being a rock." He says.

"Hey no no no stay. I don't want the grandpa to come back." I say quickly. He raises his eyebrow at me and I smile sheepishly at him. 

"We are here children." Jin hyung announces. W all get out of the car.

(At the salon)

"Hyung I am going to do my hair you guys do what ever you want. We will all meet at the car in 7 hours that means 3 o'clock. Ok??" I ask them they agree They all are gonna do something with their hair or body. And it take time to do this stuff. I make my way towards the counter with my friends. They tell us where to go and we all go to out seats.

Unfortunately my usual stylist quit so I have to deal with some annoying person.

I go to my chair and sit down. I open my phone and go to wattpad to continue a book I was reading. Until a female voice calls me. I look up annoyed and see a girl maybe a few years older then me.

"Umm excuse me Mr. Kim you didn't tell which color you want to dye your hair." She asked normally. I was taken aback by her behavior, no one has ever tried to talk with me in a normal way. Every one is either scared of me or want to seduce me.

"Umm.. silver." I look at her still in shock. 

"Oh I think it will look great on you sir wait let me get the things that are needed." She beams and jumps up and down like a kid who got her first candy. I mentally chuckle at her behavior but then I realize this might be a act. I turn to my book again I sigh and start reading. It's a billionaire love story. The male doesn't believe in love and is a typical play boy. The girl is a humble sweetheart. Arranged marriage, fall in love and happy ending. 

I am in the last part, It has already been 3 hours. 

I finished the book and sigh, it was a really good book. I wonder will my mate like me?

"Why are you sad?" She finally says something after all this time.

"What are you saying?" I ask my cold façade still on.

She sighs and says, "You are really good at hiding all your emotions but not from me. I am a really good reader. Your eyes hold no emotions but if you look close enough you can see a hint of sadness." She looks at me and smiles while I look shocked. No one has ever understood me like she does. 

"And I am a good listener too. I know you don't know me but you can tell me if somethings bothering you." She looks at me hopefully.

I don't bother to keep up a emotionless face now. My whole aura is gloomy and eyes hold sadness and loneliness. I look at her and see her features soften. 

"Let me guess, haven't found your mate yet?" She says and I look at her wide eyed.

"I can't read minds. Don't freak out." She says and continues her job on my hair.

I nod her to continue, "I was 20 when I found my mate. I didn't find him for 2 years. Then one day I was on a family vacation and a guy bumped into me. And guess what? She asks me.

"He was your mate? I ask completely drowned in her story.

"She shakes her head and says, "No buddy, he was the brother of my mate. After bumping into him he asked for me to join his family lunch with my family as an apology. When we reached, my mate saw me and immediately kissed me." And then she squealed like a 14 year old talking about her crush. She looked soo dreamy when she is talking about her mate.

"So don't worry I am sure you will find your mate sooner or later. I have a hunch that you will meet him/her very soon and my hunches are never wrong." She says childishly I laugh at her behavior. I rarely laugh.

"Thanks and always remember; even though we don't know what tomorrow may bring. But we have to stay positive and hope for the best." I nod.

"Umm hey if you don't mind can I ask what is your name?" I ask her.

"Y/n, Lee Y/n." She says. I nod and say, " Uh.. Y/n .. umm."

"Noona, Y/n noona." She helps me. I smile and nervously ask her, "Umm Noona can we be friends?" She stops her work wide eyed.

"It's ok if you.." She cut me off.

"Me and friend of THE KIM TAEHYUNG?!" She exclaims and I nod. 

"Am I dreaming?" She asks again. Aish this girl is soo dramatic. I shake my head slightly smiling.

"OMG YES! I WOULD LOVE TO!" She suddenly shouts shocking every one in the salon including me. And I start laughing my butt off, covering my forehead and a little bit of my eyes with my fingers. I can't hold it anymore. The people including my hyungs are now looking at me in shock. Tears are escaping my eyes because of how hard I am laughing. After I clam down I see Y/n pouting. 

"My hyungs are gonna love you." I say to her while wiping my tears.

"Hyungs?" She asks while tilting here head.

"Yeah the dorks who are ogling at us while grinning." I say and she turns around and her mouth forms an 'o'. 

"You mean the rest of bangtan?" She asks and I nod. She goes back to doing her job.

'Tae who is she?' 

'Is she your mate?'

'Why were you laughing?'

'Yeah you never laugh like that with us!'

My friends voices ring in my head. They are talking to my through mind link.

'Calm down she is NOT my mate, she is Lee Y/n. I was laughing because of noona's out burst earlier.' I say through the mind link.

'Yeah what was that earlier?' Yoongs ask.

'I asked her to me my friend and she started to act dramatic that she will be friend of THE KIM TAEHYUNG.' I explain and they start laughing through the mind link. Then namjoon hayung asks why I asked her to be my friend and I narrate them the story.

My hair is already done as well as my friends mine took the longest. Hyungs are in the car waiting for me. Noona is curling my hair a little so it's a little wavy. 

After finishing I look in the mirror, Noona didn't let me look in the mirror after washing my hair.

I am AMAZED! It is now one of my favorite looks. I thank her and exchange numbers with her. I gave her a huge tip and made her my new regular stylist.

I was walking out of the salon, my head held high. 1 hand in my pocket and other hanging loosely on my side. Chewing my invisible non existent gum. I don't know why I do that. I only do that if I am feeling confident. IDK. I am now out side the mall walking to my hyungs who looking at me wide eyed. Still chewing my invisible gum.

"W..WOW" They all say together. I chuckle and say, "Don't exaggerate."

"No really you look soo hot." Jin hyung says.

"Yes and is coming from THE Jin hyung, who calls himself WWH." I chuckle and nod.

"You know that shits about to go down and know that Taehyung is feeling himself when he starts chewing his nonexistent, invisible chewing gum." Hobi hyung says and we all start laughing.

Jin hyung dyed his hair black. Namjoon hyung Brown hair. Hobi reddish brown. (A/N: DNA ERA.)

Yoongi hyung mint hair. 

"You all are also looking good. Let's go? We have a picnic remember?" I remind them.

Jin hyung shows me the takeout they ordered while I was absent. 

We take the car into the woods and park it. We all get naked behind a tree and wear a towel to cover our selves. We all fold out clothes in a basket and then turn into our wolves.

Jin hyung carries the food while namjoon hyung the clothes. We were walking in our wolf forms then a smell hit me. It's like the smell of chocolates and strawberries. Then SOPE told us through the mind link that they have found another mate and start running at the direction. I furrow my eyebrows because the addicting smell is also coming from that way. But I keep that aside and start running with them. Then we see from a distance 1 wolf walking another wolf in human form sitting on the wolf. The human wolf is injured pretty badly and the wolf also has a few cuts. They are fresh rouges I can sense it.

When we get a little closer the smell gets stronger and my wolf screams "MATE!" I immediately turn into my human form and see SOPE pouncing on the wolf and licking it's face and neck. I don't pay attention to that. I don't care if I am naked right now, I run and catch the boy who was about to fall on the ground. I look at Sope and the wolf. The wolf has turned in to it's human form and see him giggling and talking to them. I turn to the boy in my arms. My wolf V is going crazy in my mind. 

This boy is the prettiest boy I have ever laid my eyes on. He looks pretty beat up and exhausted. 

I hug him more tightly and see he is close to blacking out.

I hear someone scream, "JUNGKOOK." 

I look at the pretty boy in my arms who clings onto me as if his life depended on it. I worriedly say, "Don't!" And he blacks out. I just found you don't leave me.

"Namjoon clothes!" I growl and he hurriedly comes and passes my pants. I somehow wear my pants but the boy whose name is Jungkook is clinging onto me so I couldn't wear my shirt.

I pick Jungkook bridal style, Why is he soo light? I look ahead and see a short boy with pink hair covered by our picnic blanket. I see Yoongi and Hobi beside him, oh soo he is their mate. I nod at them and look at the beauty in my arms who is sleeping peacefully. We all walk to the car. I got to know that Sope's mate is Park Jimin. And sleeping beauty here is Jeon Jungkook. My eyes never leaving his face. Their pack was under attack so they fled. They are both omega's.

I asked the reason's because of his ripped clothes and bloody body. My blood already boiling at the thought of someone hurting him, Jimin said it's his story, he should say it. I hesitantly nod in understanding. We reached the car I took out my disinfecting spray and gave it to Jimin. He thanked me and cleaned his wounds. 

We all got in the car, Jungkook still in my arms. I was in the back seat. I peck his forehead and whisper against his skin, "My pretty omega." And get lost into seeing his face.

AHHHHHH FINALLYYYYY 3360 WORDS+ MY BYFAR LONGEST CHAPTER! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED

BYE!! I LOBE YAH!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 27.8K 55
Taehyung is an Omega who lives in woods along with his nephew after losing his family in an accident, more like hiding and waiting for his mate. But...
28.2K 1.6K 24
" please Alpha don't do this to me" Jungkook pleaded to his alpha. " So you think I will do what you will say omega" Tae said with Blank face ,red ey...
973K 55.1K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...
56.6K 2.5K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...