𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬...

Από Eliana_tan28

Jeon Jungkook's secretary, Park Jimin suddenly decides to quit after working for 7 years as Jungkook's secret... Περισσότερα

Introduction
1. Quit?
2. A reason.
3. Old Friend.
4. A negotiation.
5. Sudden Proposal.
6. Rejection?
7. Stupid.
8. Fanboy?
9. Brother.
10. Sleepover.
11. Another alpha?
12. Apology.
13. Confusion.
14. Strange?
15. Vacation.
16. Same Room.
17. Rivals.
18. Chaos.
19. Realization.
20. Confession destruction.
21. Him?
22. Stupid Love.
23. Trustworthy.
24. Answers.
25. Committed.
26. Misunderstandings.
27. Return.
28. Making up.
29. Firsts time ruins.
30. Motherly embrace.
31. Battles far away.
33. Let Off.
34. He said yes!
35. Till death do us apart.
Epilogue.
Bonus: baby daddy koo
Bonus: Anniversary

32. Forgive?

8K 478 150
Από Eliana_tan28

"Ready?" Jimin's soft voice caught jungkook by surprise as he was too caught up in his own thoughts. Various thoughts mingled in his mind having different conclusions, some good and some terrible that he doesn't want to face. He was trying very hard to not reach into conclusions very soon but his heart wasn't following his mind. Today will decide everything. Exactly what is needed to be done.

"I think so." Jungkook replied looking up at the gorgeous omega with a bright encouraging smile that never leaves his face, jimin smiled softly and sat near the alpha, taking Jungkook's hand in his rather small ones, squeezing softly. "I am with you." He reassured, laying his head on Jungkook's shoulder and looking out the window of their car.

"I know." Jungkook smiled, doing the same as jimin. It was settling in his heart, the hot fire was slowly picking up a steady pace, a perfect one; this is going to be big, but somewhat it doesn't feel like that. Maybe because jimin is with him. It really feels like it's nothing, as if it's really not a big deal. Today will mark whether he will leave his family or not.

Pondering on that won't help, jungkook knows it and so he stopped his ironical thinking, and focused on the beautiful soul sitting next to him, someone he needed. It was so reassuring that jungkook wasn't afraid of getting hurt today because he knows that he will have this person to hold onto. Jimin will be by his side like a savior. He was sure of getting his heart mended by jimin. And that was what keeping him courageous.

~~~~

"Jungkook, you aren't serious? Are you?" The nervousness floated inside all of the threes, seeing the calm and serious expression on jimin and Jungkook's face wasn't helping. Just what did jungkook mean? It's not true, right?

"Yes I am very serious. I have decided I will break my relation with you and the whole of Jeon family, I will work as an individual. I have enough support already from companies other than jeons. Your help won't be necessary from now on. My company can function just well without your contributions. Don't worry you will get your deserved share, this house and the property in China and our jewelry company, I have named those to you. And for the rest, it is under my name and i won't be changing that. Jonghyun can have half of the family company and property if he wants. Jeon Ltd is mine, nothing from it will be shared. I hope you have understood." Jungkook professionally said, his voice wasn't hesitant, it was firm.

Mrs jeon was out of words, just what is jungkook trying to do? Jonghyun was understanding some parts of what jungkook meant but still couldn't understand why. Mr Jeon was well known on what this was about. He has seen this coming. Seeing his son like a different person. He has grown up.

"But why jungkook?" Such a dumb question that jungkook wanted to laugh at it. Did they really not get it or are they just pretending to be ignorant? Even if they are pretending, just what is the point? It's not like jungkook has forgotten everything. It won't make a difference, the damage has been done.

"I think you know it better than me. I don't think it's necessary for me to make you understand just what I mean." Jungkook scoffed, sliding back on the couch comfortably, glancing at jimin whose eyes were fixed at Jungkook's family's amused faces.

He really is expecting something, isn't he? Not everyone is kind like you jimin.

"But jungkook, you can't cut off relation with us! We are your family, your mom, dad and brother." Mrs jeon shouted almost, all the while completely ignorant of how jungkook was smiling. That sentence was so strange for jungkook. Something he haven't heard very often. Something that he never understood the meaning of. And whose fault was it? Definitely not his.

"Don't disrespect that word mom. And you know very well of what kind of a family this is. Don't even try to make me believe that you're my family. A family isn't like ours, selfish. You all are just some strangers that I had to face since i was born. It was my fate, I accepted it because I didn't have any choice back then but now I do. I won't be tied to you all on a non existent string called family. I don't need such a family. It's better we break it off." Jungkook's sarcasm had all the three of them cower their head low in embarrassment and guilt.

"Jungkook! We know that we are wrong. But please give us a chance. We know what we did to you was completely wrong. We are sorry. Please forgive us. Please don't do this to us, to me. I am your mother, jungkook." Mrs jeon's eyes teared up, and somehow that was affecting jungkook, after all it's his mother. Even if he hated her, he was still affected by those tears.

Not being able to bare the expression on his mother's face, jungkook looked away, he cannot back away this time, this was his last chance and he won't loose it, he cannot afford to lose it. Jimin seem to get it, intertwining their hands together, jimin gave jungkook a smile, not the same as before.

"Why should I forgive you? Any reason? I have every right to not forgive you. After All those years of torture and undeserved punishment, you expect me to forgive you? I have suffered too much, mom. I don't think so it's visible to you as you don't love me but I can't take it anymore. These broken unhealthy relationships are ruining my life. I can't let myself down. So stop reasoning pointless things, mom, it won't help. I have made up my decision and I won't be changing it." Jungkook confirmed his words, emphasizing on parts where it needed to be.

Mrs jeon broke Down completely, everything jungkook said was true, but still it hurt. One thing wasn't true though. Jungkook's mother never hated him.

"Jungkook, this isn't a game. You can't just break our family relationship like that. We know we were wrong and we are trying our best to improve and make everything right. Give us a chance, please." Mr Jeon said, trying to sound as convincing as possible. He knew that they were wrong but still he couldn't just let his family break like that.

They were trying to fix it, fix up their faults, to love jungkook. To make it up to their son. They really were trying. From 7 years, but jungkook was so tired of keeping up with them that he didn't notice their attempts in fixing their family. It wasn't his fault. After all those years, it was reasonable for him to not notice the things his parents were doing.

"A chance? What can you possibly do even if I do give you a chance? Try to love me? Trust me it's not possible because you have never loved me." Jungkook mocked, he refused to look at his parents while mentioning the bitter fact.

"Shut up! We have never hated you! You are our son! Stop saying we don't love you!" Mrs Jeon bursted out suddenly in a loud voice taking everyone of them by surprise. She really hated that sentence. That unjustified truth.

"Then why did you treat me like that?! If you love me than why didn't you show it?! Why did I had to bare all that?! Why?! Mom why!?" Jungkook lost his patience, he rose from the couch, shouting loudly.

They were silent.

They didn't have an answer to that. They didn't have any reason as to why they treated jungkook like that. They were imperfect parents, they know it but answer to Jungkook's question was still unknown by themselves. Just why?

Maybe because they loved Jonghyun too much? Or maybe because they saw jungkook as a substitute? Maybe jungkook really had such a fate? Or maybe because they never realized that they had another son?

Or maybe because they never really had the need to love jungkook?

"Can't speak? Huh?! I am not surprised. Everything that happened was never ny fault, and I am not blaming you to be exact. Just know thing that: need and want are different thing, I needed to be loved and you didn't want to, so you didn't love me. And that is your fault. You were selfish. I don't want to talk to you anymore. My decision will remain the same, sign these papers. Even if you don't, it won't matter. I won't be keeping any relations with you. Goodbye my dear family." Jungkook spitted out, grabbing Jimin's hand and dragging him out of with him leaving his family inside.

"Mr jeon, wait! Are you gonna leave just like that?" Jimin stopped jungkook abruptly, the alpha looked around with an unreadable expression. Jimin couldn't tell if jungkook was happy, sad, angry or just frustrated.

"I have said everything I wanted to say, there's nothing more for me to say. There's no point of staying here. The decision is their's to make, I have done my part. Let's get out of here." Jungkook answered, not leaving any chance for jimin to respond and just proceeded to their car.

~~~~

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked, 15 minutes of deafening silence was killing both of them, finally jimin broke it.

"To a friend's restaurant." Jungkook replied shortly, smiling as he intertwined his hand with the omega's making jimin blush a little.

Soon they reached their destination.

Jimin looked around the place as they entered, it was rather a very small restuarant, not like the ones jungkook usually goes to, it had a cozy and homey feeling. Not a lot of customers, just two or three either eating or doing other things. It was peaceful, jimin liked it.

Jungkook led both of them to the last table of the restaurant that was in the left corner, just a table for two. And before they could sit, a voice called for Jungkook's name.

"Jungkookie! Wow, long time no see? Did you forget me, you brat?" A young Male omega came towards them, and without any second thought he pulled Jungkook's right ear making the alpha hiss. From the looks of him, he was probably the same as of jungkook.

"Ouch, ow! Let go! Please!" Jungkook cried out, and finally he let go of Jungkook's poor ear, bursting out in laughter and then they hugged, a bit too tightly...? Jimin just stared at the scene unfolding in front of him with a slightly troubled expression. Just who was this person? And what relationship did he have with jungkook?

"Oh? Who is he?" After pulling out of the hug, he asked looking at jimin from top to bottom making jimin look away in nervousness. "He is my boyfriend and secretary, park jimin." Jimin felt assured in the particular introduction of him as Jungkook's boyfriend and not just secretary.

"Oh!!! You finally got a boyfriend! Congratulations hyung!.... hi! I am yeo jin." He introduced himself, jimin stretched his hand forward but the omega just hugged him, jimin had no choice but to hug the omega back, and somehow he didn't quite feel very Okay with this.

"Sit please! I will get noodles for you, Jungkook's favorite!" He chimed, happily skipping pass their table, but not before smacking Jungkook's head once more. The alpha just chuckled, pulling the chair out for himself to sit, so did jimin.

All the while not noticing just how his omega was staring darkly at yeo jin from the distance.

"I didn't know you had an omega friend?" Jimin's voice unusually sounded dark and deep than usual. Jungkook was looking at the menu searching for some drinks that they can order, so he didn't look up.

"Yes, we are childhood friends. He is one year younger than me so he is same as your age. We have known each other since I was 6 and he was 5. We went to the same school and college, he was my bestfriend. I often come here for meals." Jungkook nodded, and finally looked up, immediately flinching back, jimin looked furious. As if he will burst any time.

"Hey, are you Okay?" Jungkook asked, bringing his palm up to Jimin's forehead, checking his temperature, it was normal, so why was jimin so red?

"Hyung! Here is your order! Enjoy, call me if you need anything!" Yeo Jin said, ushering the couple to start eating. Jungkook just nodded, completely ignoring him and busying himself in eating. Jimin just gave him a forced smile and started eating, or more like destroying the food with his fork.

"Yoongi hyung has no problem with you. But he asked me to call you for a dinner at our home, I don't why he wants it. Your schedule is free tomorrow, so I assume you are coming?" Jimin asked.

"I can. He might want to test me. I will have to be ready." Jungkook chuckled along with jimin.

"And I was thinking, we shouldn't announce the separation of the companies this soon. Let's wait for some time." Jimin mentioned, taking a spoon full of the soup.

"I know, but-"

"Hyung! Can you come here for a second? I need your help." A loud voice interrupted the two, and jungkook without any hesitation, rose up from his seat and went to yeo Jin to help at whatever he needed.

Yeo Jin needed help in opening the jam jar. Jungkook easily opened it, flicking the omega's forehead.

"You still can't do it?" Jungkook chuckled, returning back to his seat and resuming on his left out food.

A loud screeching sound surprised jungkook, as he looked down, Jimin was rubbing his knife and fork together.

Jungkook looked at jimin in confusion and slightly intimidated by Jimin's sudden change of aura.

"You're sure you're okay?" Jungkook asked again to confirm.

"Yes, it's nothing." That nothing sounded like so many things. Jungkook dumbfoundedly looked down to his plate and started eating again. Jungkook was enough smart to know that an omega's nothing doesn't literally mean nothing, he just wondered what really was the problem now.

"Come here more often. I miss you hyung! And jimin, make sure this brat eats on Time. I can't take care of him anymore. Bye! Come here sometimes." Yeo Jin bid them, hugging jungkook and jimin again.

And maybe yeo jin hugged jungkook too tightly, or was it just jimin.

Jimin again fake smiled, he was boiling in anger. Just what did that omega mean? Taking care of jungkook? He use to take care of jungkook! Why? It's not like jungkook had a relationship with him. Or did jungkook have a relationship with yeo Jin?!

"Did you have a relationship with him before?" Jungkook almost lost control on the steering wheel as those words left Jimin's mouth. Jungkook looked on Jimin's side "no, we were just really close Bestfriends. Why are asking that all of a sudden?" Jungkook was confused.

"I mean you two are really close so, I wondered maybe you had something to do with him." Jimin shrugged casually as if it wasn't a big deal for, heck he was pretending. It was a big deal, he just didn't want to show that he was jealous.

"When I was separated from you all, he was the only one who handled me, took care of me and saved me from my family many times. I am really thankful of him." Jungkook went on saying while focusing on the road ahead. Jimin just nodded not wanting to talk about another omega at the moment.

Soon they fell into a silence, a comfortable one, jimin looked outside the window, the passing buildings and trees. It was peaceful.

But then he felt thirsty. He searched for the water bottle, and on grabbing it, he stopped.

He looked on the alpha's side who was focused entirely on driving.

"Hyung, open this for me!"

Jimin suddenly said, and that was it for jungkook to stop the car abruptly. Jungkook looked at jimin with a shocked expression.

"What did you call me?" Jungkook asked to make sure he heard clearly.

"Hyung." Jimin confirmed with a smile.

"Open this." Jimin said again with a pout, pushing the bottle to jungkook who opened it immediately, his eyes still glued on the omega with the same expression.

"Thank you!" Jimin exclaimed, drinking the water.

"Why are you staring at me?" Jimin asked as he stopped sipping the water and looked at jungkook who had his head still tilted on Jimin's side, eyes widely staring at jimin.

"You are jealous of yeo Jin, aren't you?" As soon as jungkook said that, jimin looked away. It was true but he didn't want to admit it.

"No, why will I be? He is just your bestfriend." Jimin emphasized the word bestfriend, rolling his eyes to the side.

"Yes you are. Trust me it's you that I love. No one can take your place." Jungkook reassured, holding the omega's face by his hands and placing a soft kiss on the omega's lips.

After a second jungkook tried to pull away but then the omega yanked him by his collar and pressed his lips on Jungkook's deeply. And that's how a very hot steamy make out started with Jungkook's tongue in Jimin's mouth tasting the omega desperately.

Jimin got up from his seat and straddled jungkook on the driver's seat, his legs placed on either side of Jungkook's waist, kissing the alpha so deeply. The alpha's hands roamed shamelessly under Jimin's shirt, squeezing and kneading on the omega's soft and smooth skin.

And before jimin could process it, his pants were yanked down by the alpha, jungkook had his mouth connected to one of Jimin's nipple, sucking and licking the small bud while his other hand squeezed the other. Jimin let out a long breathy whine as he felt the cold air hit his member.

Within seconds Jungkook's cock was out of it's confines, hard and already leaking precum. Soon Jungkook's fingers were inside jimin, prepping him for his humongous cock. Jimin cried out in pleasure. Jungkook's fingers were very skillful, pressing on the poor omega's prostate again and again.

It was slowly settling inside the omega but then jungkook took his fingers out and pushed his cock inside the omega in one go making the omega scream in pleasure.

Jungkook held jimin by his waist and bounced the younger's body on his cock, occasionally groaning at the tightness and warmth. Jimin already came, moaning loudly, screaming out Jungkook's name.

"Ahh!" Jimin moaned, his hips stuttered, jungkook let go of his waist and just sat still, and that meant jimin has to ride him.

So with weak wobbly legs, jimin bounced on the alpha's cock, throwing his head back in the immense pleasure of having the alpha's cock hit different places inside him.

Soon he was exhausted, jungkook noticed it and started thursting into him at an punishable pace, hitting Jimin's sweet spot again and again making the omega see stars.

And finally jungkook was cumming inside the omega with a groan, filling jimin up to the brim.

"I love you."

________________________

This time I tried to make it long, hope y'all liked it?

I will start writing omega prince after I complete this book.

Bye!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

293K 10.6K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
530K 18.8K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
242K 8.6K 39
⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked hard on this book so please respect me a...
293K 10K 22
Jimin is young omega who wanted nothing but somebody to love and care for him, but as time goes on Jimin gets busy with double jobs that there is rea...