Wonderful Mischief (Fred Weas...

By rosesandcreamm

Friends. That's all that they ever were to her, but is that all that they will continue to be? ...... Along w... More

a/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 42

11.3K 343 310
By rosesandcreamm

After Fred and I got back, I peeked my head into the boys room to see if George was still asleep. Instead of the pitch black darkness that the room was when we left, the blinds were open, letting in the daylight that lit up George where he was sitting up and reading a book.

"Hey, are you feeling any better?" I asked and walked over to his bed.

He looked up from his book, just then noticing our arrival. "Mostly. Still have a bit of a headache though," he said with a shrug.

I nodded sympathetically and sat down next to him on the bed, and then leant my head up to give him a kiss on the forehead.

He grinned when I pulled away, his eyes traveling from my eyes to around the entirety of what he could see of my body from where I was sitting. "You look very pretty," he said and gave me a quick peck on the mouth.

I smiled back at him and said, "thank you".

His eyes then focused themselves on my neck, and he let out a very exaggerated fake gasp. "Are those hickeys?".

My eyes widened and I could feel my cheeks turn a bright red. I leapt off of his bed to run to the bathroom to look in the mirror, and my eyes widened once I saw myself. There were countless hickeys spread all across the expanse of my neck, each one big and dark purple. There were so many that I swore if he had added a few more you wouldn't have been able to see my neck at all.

"Fred!" I hissed at him from the bathroom. All I heard in response was a few snickers that came from both of the boys.

I rolled my eyes and took my wand out of where I had slid it into my waistband and started to vanish each one.

When I was working on a particularly dark one, I heard their conversation from the room.

"Did you guys..." George asked, not having to explain further to insinuate what he was asking.

I assumed Fred nodded because the only thing that I could hear next was both of them was a gasp from George and a few more snickers from Fred.

"Not fair," I heard George mutter.

I rolled my eyes as I finished up the marks on my neck and then cast a morning after spell as well before walking out of the bathroom.

I sat by George on his bed again while Fred sat on his, looking over some sort of homework.. "Are you sure you're feeling better? You don't need anything more?" I asked him, worried that he was in any sort of discomfort.

He smiled fondly at me. "No, Princess. I'm fine".

I searched his eyes to make sure that he wasn't lying, then sighed and curled up closer to him. He moved his arm so that it was wrapped around my waist and pulled me into his side, his fingers then tracing abstract shapes into my hip.

"Actually," he said softly into my ear with a smirk. "I can think of one think that you could give-"

"No," I immediately shut down. I had known them long enough that I didn't even need to wait for him to finish his sentence to know what he wanted.

He huffed. "Was worth a shot".

Fred chuckled from the other side of the room, causing George to glare at him. "Hey, just because I had a migraine and you got lucky doesn't mean that I shouldn't-"

"George," I groaned and hit him on the chest, not wanting him to finish his sentence.

He looked at me innocently, his brother still laughing across the room.

"C'mon," I said and got out of the bed, not wanting to listen to either of them anymore. "Let's play a game or something".

They both moved to sit on the floor with me, Fred grabbing a deck of cards from the desk drawer, and we played cards, talked and did whatever else we could come up with to aid our boredom for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I went to my first two classes and tried my hardest to pay attention to the lessons but failed. My thoughts were instead filled with the two redheaded boys that had turned my life upside down in the recent months.

In divination, I was thinking about how I didn't deserve them and how absolutely perfect that they were; how kind and considerate they were and yet also being the most fun people that I had ever met. I couldn't believe how utterly happy that they made me.

I hadn't acknowledged any feelings that I had had for them for a long time, and now that I was actually letting myself adore them in the way that they deserved to be adored, my feelings were getting stronger each and every day.

Every time that they made me laugh, made me feel safe or just made me feel loved, my feelings for them increased tenfold. I couldn't believe that I was lucky enough to have them, that I was lucky enough that they wanted me just as much as I did them.

I was sitting in class, my head resting in the palm of my hand as Mrs. Trelawney rambled on about tea reading, when I realized it.

I was in love with Fred and George Weasley.

The thought didn't scare me as much as I would have thought that it would, instead a small smile took over my face which I tried to hide.

I then started to think about the future as Trelawney started to hand out small teacups to the students, each filled with dark brown tea that we were meant to drink in order to leave behind a murky pattern to be read.

It used to scare me that the twins wouldn't attend the same school with me the next year while I had to live out two more, but after my conversation with Fred the day before, my worries were soothed a bit. I could imagine the two boys owning a joke shop, I just knew that it was perfect for them. and I could already imagine going down to the shop after school some days and on some weekends. I imagined that they would buy a flat of their own sometime, a place that was hopefully close and that I would visit as often as I could.

The smile that took over my face grew even wider as I sipped my tea when I pictured spending my weekends with Fred and George in our own space, making tea and playing board games, making love without having to worry about curfew or silencing charms.

I knew that I was supposed to spend each night at the school and that it was forbidden for me to spend it anywhere else, but people had done it before, and just as Fred and George always said, who was I to follow the rules?

Trelawney then instructed us to use our manuals to read our tea, and I looked inside my cup to see what looked to be 'the rose'. I opened up my little brown leather book to find the translation looking through the pictures inside the 'R' category until I found the rose, the reference picture mirroring the contents of my own cup.

Next to the picture was a single line of text that read 'A newfound love has bloomed that will last a lifetime'.

An even wider smile took over my face, the reading not surprising me in the slightest.

After class, I was making my way up to the twins room for lunch, something that now felt like routine. I walked up the stairs to the floor that the dorms resided on and was about to enter the Gryffindor common room when I heard my name called.

"Y/n!".

I turned around, my hand holding the strap of my book filled shoulder bag that I so dearly wanted to set down, to see Blaise walking up to me.

"Blaise, hey," I said with a polite smile.

"Hey, I feel like I haven't seen you all year," he said once he stopped in front of me, a little too close for comfort.

"Yeah, sorry about that," I said with a chuckle. "Guess I've just been busy".

"Yeah?" he asked and leaned even closer. "What's so important that it's taken you away from me?".

I let out a nervous chuckle. Truthfully, I didn't really have a valid reason. "Y'know, just homework, quidditch games..."

"If homework is taking up all of your time, you should come do it with me," he said with a devious smirk. "I do recall you always being loads better than me in transfigurations. I could really use the extra help".

I uncomfortably chuckled again, not really knowing how to turn him down without a valid reason.

In the past, I would have jumped at the opportunity to spend time with him, and not just because of the crush that I had on him the previous year. We really used to be close, I told him everything and vise versa, and he never acted like this. I was reminded why we weren't still friends. He had turned from his younger, sweeter self into a smirky player. It was not appealing to me.

I opened my mouth to answer even though I had no clue what to say, but luckily I was saved when I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

I looked up and to my right to see George standing there. He was looking at Blaise with a poorly concealed glare before he turned down to me with a smile. "Ready to go?".

Blaise eyed his hand on me in disgust, then turned the glare to George who returned it with just as much fervency.

I nodded. "Yeah, just catching up".

We started to turn to walk away from Blaise, George pulling my waist with him a bit more than necessary.

"You really should come over sometime, Y/n," Blaise said before we could leave. "You know where my room is".

I felt George's hand tighten on my waist. "Bye, Zabini," he said and pulled me away from the slytherin to head towards his room.

"I fucking hate that guy," he said once we were past the common room and into the dorm hallway.

"I know, I know".

He paused in his steps, causing me to pause too. "You don't still like him or anything, right?".

I looked up at him and my heart clenched at the sight. His eyes were filled with unmasked insecurity and worry. He wasn't just mad at Blaise for flirting.

"George," I started with a tender and reassuring voice, moving my hand to rest on the side of his cheek. I looked to my left and right to see that no one else was in the hall, all of them being in the dining hall with the rest of the school, and pulled him down to give him a brief but powerful kiss, hoping that it conveyed what I felt. "It's just you and Fred. I promise," I said as our foreheads still rested together.

He nodded in response and I kept our heads pressed together for another moment before pulling away, looking deep into his eyes and praying that he understood just how much I cared about him.

When I pulled away, we walked into their room where Fred was waiting with the lunch that he had brought us.

"Sandwiches today," he said with a bright smile as I moved to sit down next to him on the bed. He eyed his brother who still hadn't recovered from his moment of jealousy out in the hall. "What's with the sour mood?".

I opened my mouth to respond for George in a more rational way than he would but he beat me to the punch.

"Fucking Zabini".

Fred looked from George to me. "What now," he said, more of a statement than a question. I could see a bit of annoyance and anger fill his eyes just like his brothers, already plotting something in his head.

"Nothing, I swear. Just Blaise being Blaise," I said and grabbed a sandwich from my plate.

"You mean Blaise being a prick," Fred muttered and grabbed a sandwich as well.

"Yes," I said, not having any reason to defend him.

"Well, at least you know it," George said and sat down next to me.

I chuckled. "Or course I do. I don't know what I ever saw in him".

"Me neither," George huffed. "At least this year you came to your senses and chose some absolutely amazing boyfriends," he said and placed a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"George!" I whined and wiped the wetness off of my cheek.

Both he and Fred chuckled and took a bite out of their food. We continued to eat lunch, our conversation switching from Blaise to other topics as the sandwiches and chips slowly started to disappear from our plates.

When we finished we still had a little while left in our lunch, so we were laying on our backs on top of Freds bed, me laying in between the two boys.

"We should go flying again soon," I said as I looked up to the ceiling with my hands resting on top of my stomach.

"We should," Fred agreed. "Especially when we're done with quidditch next week. We're always itching to get on the broom again".

"Hey," George started, turning his head to look at me. I turned my head to look back at him. "We don't have quidditch practice tomorrow, do you want to go to that movie theater that we were supposed to go to yesterday after school?".

I thought about it for a moment. If I had a whole bunch of homework, would it really hurt anyone if I stayed up a few extra hours to finish it?

"Sure. All three of us?".

George shook his head with an excited smile. "No. I want you to myself".

I could hear Fred scoff from the other side of me.

"Shove off Fred. You got her yesterday," George said to his twin.

"I'm not a possession," I reminded him with a scowl. I felt like a toy that they had shared ownership over and were trading back and forth.

"I know Princess, sorry," he said and gave me a kiss on the tip of my nose. "I just want some alone time with you".

I couldn't help the smile that curled on my lips and nodded in forgiveness. I then looked over to the clock to see that we only had 5 minutes until class started and sat up from the bed.

"C'mon, we need to get to class," I said and patted them both on the thigh.

Both of them groaned but reluctantly got up and started to fill up their bags with the things that they needed for their next class.

"Ready?" I asked from where I stood by the door.

They both nodded and we began to make our way to our last classes of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 661 8
He couldn't save her then but maybe he could save her now. Someone from Bucky's past is working through a kill list and must be stopped. But when the...
3.6K 74 17
You are new in Ministry as you are ordered to work under Lucius Malfoy for guidance. You are the new Auror. A rookie yes. Your dad is a wizard but yo...
444K 3.9K 13
Evony, the daughter of alpha kade, of the winter moon pack, is known as a spoiled, stuck up and greedy she-wolf who doesn't pay any mind to those aro...
40.9K 1.4K 46
This is a love story between Sebastian, Ominis, and Mc. Everyone is 18+, hope you enjoy it! And this is the first story I have written and it's not i...