I Have More Than A Perfect Fi...

De Skyee800

"Strength, love, suffering and healing. The gritty surface of reality written down on every page. This is a h... Mais

Ocean Floor
Depression
Roots
Ache
My Heart
Why?
Slight Hope
My Temple
Drug
Fire
Snowflake
Just breathe
My love
Tired
Nature's touch
Piercing eyes
2001 - 2068
Out of Place
Perfect figure
Gratitude
Her Eyes, Not Mine
I Surrender
I Have What You Don't Have
I Love You
Fearful
Violent slur
Mankind
Dried Grass and Gasoline
Look Close and Listen Carefully
Here is What I Call, Home
Broken Consciousness
Whiskey And Cigarettes
Seconds, Minutes, Hours
Creating A Monster
The Broken, The Healed
Is This Love?
Sorrow
Imagination
I Stand Here
I Was Told
Death
Faith
Creating a happy place
10 Year old you vs. 10 Year old me
Book of Scars
A Widows Dance
Perhaps an Auction
Desire
The Help

The Fight

17 1 0
De Skyee800

I was fighting a losing game.

I realize that now as I sit here with a cigarette in between my fingers, a cigarette that won't stop my constant thought of you.

You did not provoke a riot in my coming absence but instead admitted defeat.

You surrendered and with that, your determination ceased.

Are you not supposed to fight like hell for the ones you love?

For the thing's you want more than anything in this world?

I must have been mistaken to think you would fight for me, for us.

Love truly is farsighted.

From a distance your presence was all that I could ask for and the sun had even become shy with you.

But as the length between you and I lessened, you transformed into this whirlwind of an image and everything I once knew had blurred.

It took little time for my lips to release the words "I love you", "Good-bye" seemed to linger longer than I had planned.

Good-byes are so difficult to conjure up when the other soul has already gone without a word.

I've come to believe that everything I am and everything I will be, will not be worth the fight.

But just in case you decide I am worth the match against loneliness, I've left the light on so you may find your way back home.

Perhaps this deems me too forgiving to those who torture me.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12.9K 659 86
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
35K 3.8K 42
A/N: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 13 AND I KIND OF HATE IT, BUT PEOPLE GOT MAD WHEN I SAID I WANTEDNTO TAKE IT DOWN. MY MORE RECENT BOOKS ARE TEN TIM...
202K 4.8K 35
Nova West, a girl who's bad at making friends, decides to opt it off and become a loner. She's an insecure girl, although she's too guarded to admit...
3.4K 534 48
He's relaxing in a hotel with his two dogs and a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle bourbon when she knocks on his door looking for help. For the next two mo...