ELOISE

By Kaajal99

One Girl. One Vampire. One werewolf. One cursed love. One Fate , Three lives. Sequel to " AVA " , you don... More

Caste
Chapter One
The Royal Ball
The Runaway Mate
Calming the strom
Acception
The Shock
Repulsion
Mother's talks
Test -1
Power play
Chance
The date-1
The Date -2
the Leaving
Family time
The pain
The First kiss
The loss
The Prophecy
The sin
It's Showtime
Alpha Zayhna
The Condition
A tinge of feelings
Bronx
Froze
Alex
Connection
Amnesia
Mermaids kiss
Confrontation
love is a mess
Shield
Pain of love
ghost of past -1
ghost of past -2
Fuck
Secrets
Comfort
Same old love
Papaver
Power of Mind
Red wine and Dance
When death knocks
Shadows
reality check-1
Reality check -2
Maze called Dreams
insider
Truth
Hinge of mistrust
The letter
The mark
Curse
On Our Paws
Stargazing
BLOCKAGE
Nature's wrath
Sacrifice
Betrayer
A war for life
Till death .....
....does us apart
A cursed love
Epilogue
SEQUEL UPDATE

Disguise

100 8 1
By Kaajal99

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

The shine was still intact . The rain was still pouring down on us . The cloud still rumbled and I still heard the distinct shouting from people back there .

But I was already knowing about it .

I was mentally ready for it . I knew for a greater good I need to sacrifice myself and I was ready for it .

Fate.

Fate acts like a demon who has a chain or better lease attach to our neck  so that it can make us walk the direction fate has paved for us . Like a dog we can try our best to break through or to go into another direction but one huge tug and we walk down the path already known for us .

Everything happening was already fated . I tried so hard to not to walk that path but I ended up doing so anyhow .

The sky looked as if it was showing it's wrath . As if it was waiting for me to fight again  but I was exhausted. People were dying and if one life can save millions I'd gladly do so .

Soon a sword like structure started to form from the light above , a huge almost covering the whole of sky length and I went weak at my knees . My time was near and suddenly I remember everything.

How I didn't live a life  I wanted to ? How I never felt the motherly love from my mother or how less time I had got to spend with my family !

Most importantly how I couldn't even fall in love with the guy I wanted to ! How even my love life was mixed up with fate and when I did fall in love I was here on my knees ready to be slaughter for the greater good .

I never got to say them goodbye . I never will get a chance to tell Austin that even though I didn't wanted to ,I somehow managed to fall for his stupid self . How I would not get the time to live like a normal being , getting married, having kids , getting old and so much more .

The tears keep falling down .

A loud slash was heard making my breath hitched.

I look up only to see the sword was now ready to be swing over.

I felt my packs pain . Their emotions went through my body crazily. They were going crazy after seeing their Princess in such state . Red was mute .

She was a wolf  which made her responsibility far more than my human self could decipher.

She didn't even showed her pain . Her face was deprived of any emotions at the moment. She was sending strength to me so that I won't fell weak.

She wanted nothing more than to be with her mate , have a happy ending but I was being a selfish bitch and stole that little happiness from her .

I regret so much . I did wrong to so many people . Only if I get a chance to rectify it but life doesn't gives second chances .

So I closed my eyes as I felt the wind blowing around me cut through .

This was it . This was my end . At least my death would be fruitful.

I was waiting and waiting and waiting but the slash never came instead came a long blast making me and everyone else fly few meters away from the dug.

I was brutally bruised but I managed to live but how .

Instantly Austin was beside me hugging me close as if I was his oxygen at the moment.

He kisses all over my face , tear streaming down his beautiful face . His eyes showing fear which I never saw before .

" I thought I lost you , what in the hell were you thinking ?" He says . His voice barely over a whisper. His look made my heart break .

" I'm sorry . I'm sorry . " My sobs were loud enough as he held me so close and so tight .

Soon my brothers were hugging me .

" You stupid stupid girl ."

" I don't want to break you little reunion but I guess we might have a little problem here !" Elizabeth stood above us , her eyes staring in distance.

Reluctantly we all stood up , Austin still holding me close as if I'll disappear the moment he'll letgo of me .

There Alexander had a man in cloak under attack . As he was holding his throat to painfully.

Suddenly the cloak man throws him off with a flick of finger and flys above us .

" Well it was fun and fun until I saw that you're pretty little lover was Trying to put water on all of my hard work here , Xander !" The cloak man says .

He knows Alex ? But how ?

" We had a deal , you let her go with me ! I don't care what you do with rest . She's mine and will stay that way !" Alex voice was calming but threatening .

" Oh I'd love to let her go , after all you've helped us with so much but you see her existence is now a threat to me so I have to kill her ." He says .

" You won't dare to ! I helped you-"

The man shrugs his shoulder at his words and says , " yeah you help me trap her mate and made everyone seem as if it was all his doing but you were also benefited from it . Don't act like to did it all for me "

I felt my blood drain and body felt frozen at his words .

Alexander did it all ? All the attacks and kidnapping Austin , torturing him , trapping him everything!

" WHY !"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU
KAAJAL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 23.2K 48
○\\NOT EDITED●\\○ Abused, betrayed and rejected her entire life, Aurelia isolates herself from everyone and everything. She learns to fend for hersel...
196K 4.9K 38
"You can't run, I'll catch you. You can't hide, I'll find you. So why don't you just give up, Sophia darling?" Sophia is an ordinary girl with a ord...
393 0 50
Girl suffers from Stockholm syndrome and falls in love with a vampire