"Thank You For Loving Me" [Ka...

By Kurooswifie

(Mostly just soft Kageyama) You are Hinata's childhood best friend, was supporting Hinata at his middle scho... More

Y/N's Info
When We First Met
Apartments Pt. 1
Apartments Pt. 2
We Meet Again
Let's Actually Talk
Dinner at the Hinata Residence
Match Day
Study Date
Convenience Store Date Pt.1
Convenience Store Date Pt. 2
Love Letter
Kageyama's Confession
Rainy Day
Bus Ride to Saitama
Training Camp Pt. 1
You and Me
Training Camp Pt. 2
Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 1
Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 2

You and Me (Date Pictures)

1.5K 36 8
By Kurooswifie

Since I didn't feel like adding in the photos for last chapter, since it was hard to plan out the date and find the places because I don't live in Japan, here they are.

Husky Gelato:

Kinchakuda Manjushage Park:

I couldn't find any pictures from this place at night and the Japan VPN did work as well, but this was the place.

Feel free to research about any of this because these places are all real of course.  Even though the date was hard to plan, because Saitama isn't really a famous place, it was fun to plan out and write about.

- The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 88 17
Hinata never knew he could fall in love with anyone. No one... except dark haired boy, his teammate, his setter, Kageyama Tobio. Kageyama never show...
558K 14.8K 32
A fanfiction of you and your favorite Haikyuu character. Disclaimer: I do not own Haikyuu Hope you enjoy!! update; HUGE thanks to anyone who has rea...
13.9K 280 13
You are Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's childhood bestfriend but the three of you lost contact when you had to move to Australia. You're life is a mess du...
4.6K 250 32
~completed:)~ -Kagehina- Being a "play thing" was what Hinata was used too, atleast ever since his mother and sister had died The only thing that kep...