REMEDY 1 (Yoongi fanfic)

By minleekookie95

18+ when Min Yoongi the young CEO of AGUST D Entertainment approaches his new rising star, Lee Soojin, they b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (finale)

Chapter 22

8 2 0
By minleekookie95

22

____

Soojin wakes up to find the bed empty and Yoongi's nowhere in sight. and neither are her clothes. she looks around in confusion before quickly jumping off the bed and grabbing one of his baggier and bigger white shirts to wear and it almost comes down to her knees.

She tiptoes to her room but the smell of fresh food gets her attention and she can hear her stomach growl. so she goes straight to the kitchen.
Yoongi's standing there in nothing but his blue grey sweatpants. his hair wet and his broad shoulders on display. his back muscles flexing as he moves.

"Good morning" Soojin says taking in the view and as memories of the night before rushes back to her, blood rushes up to her cheeks.

Yoongi looks over his shoulder smiling "Good morning" and his smile widens when he sees her take a seat at the table in one of his own shirts. a small sense of triumph fills him.

he fills up a plate with fresh bacon and eggs and puts it in front of her.
"did you sleep well?" Yoongi asks sipping his iced coffee.
"yeah, better than ever" She looks up smiling and he contently nods taking a seat next to her.

Yoongi waits patiently looking at her eat enthusiastically. after she finishes her dish he turns to her "you wanna talk about it?"

"yeah let's talk about it" she answers.
a few moments pass and neither one says anything.
"so what should we talk abut?" She asks.
"let's starts with the secrets" Yoongi gives her a serious look and she chews the side of her lip as her stomach twists.

He reaches out and takes her hand giving it a reassuring squeeze.
"hey, "you and me" remember? i'm not going anywhere" he says.
Soojin grips his hand in return before starting to speak.

She tells him about the night her father broke into her apartment and threatened her and he comes clean about the night the door was open. they both tense up before Yoongi speaks again.

"it's all in the past now." he leans closer resting his arm on the table and she looks at his dark eyes under his wet bangs and nods.
"and one more thing...i have a whole folder on him" he leans back and makes an awkward face.

Soojin raises her eyebrows in question.
"but i didn't open it. i...i couldn't bring myself to" he absentmindedly scratches the back of his head.
"you don't need a folder, i'll tell you everything" She turns in her seat now completely facing him and he nods.

taking a deep breath, Soojin starts from the beginning, about how it started and how she had tried to report him many times but she couldn't.
"why?" Yoongi asks drawing circles with his thumb on the back of her hand.

"cause he's a retired cop. the moment i brought his name up in any station, they'd give me a look and tell me to just go home. i was 14, no one would believe me" a look of pure disappointment on her face.

"Soojin i don't wanna push you, or overstep anymore boundaries by taking actions on my own, cause believe me the only thing that's stopping me right now is you" Yoongi takes the side of her neck in his hand and she leans into it "but say the word and i'll do anything" he says with a worried look.

Soojin feels her chest warm up, never having felt anything near as this much support and affection. she leans close and kisses him sweetly in response.

"is that a yes?" Yoongi pulls back and before she can answer they get interrupted by a constant knock on the door.

Yoongi opens the door to see Hoseok on the other side.

"are you two alive????" He asks with an annoyed tone as he walks past the older and goes right to the kitchen.
"why aren't you answering your phones? i must've called you like a million time"

"i honestly don't know where's my phone, maybe i left it in the car last night" Yoongi looks around the living room confusedly.
"and mine's probably dead. i didn't charge it over night" Soojin says still sitting at the table.

Hoseok freezes in place and looks between the half naked Yoongi and Soojin in his shirt realization hitting him.

"Oh My God" he slowly says his head whipping in both directions.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and sits back next to Soojin.
"what's so important that got you here so early in the day?" he asks the younger.

"first of all it's 12 am, and second, jungkook called a few times cause he wanted to know if you're okay" Hoseok gestures towards Soojin before raising his brows "i guess you're more than okay"

"oh my god Jungkook!" she says covering her mouth before running out to find her phone.

•••

a few days pass, and in that time, Yoongi talks to their legal team about Soojin's situation and they decide to round as much info as they can before taking action. and then they both meet with Jungkook in Yoongi's office and explain their situation and he expresses his understanding in return.

Soojin asks him not to tell the managers about her and Yoongi until they figure some things out on their own, to which he doesn't ask more and agrees.

"thanks Jungkook" Yoongi says before shaking his hand.
"no hyung i owe you big time" Jungkook nods smiling before turning to Soojin who's sitting oppose from him "you wanna grab lunch? it'd be a good photo op" he shrugs.

Soojin checks the time on her phone before standing up "sure, but we have to make it quick, i have rehearsal in 2 hours"
Yoongi looks between the two from where he's standing behind his desk. He knows it's just a show for publicity but still can't help the growing ball of jealousy inside of him so he looks away.

Soojin senses that from the look on his face and turns to Jungkook "i'll join you downstairs in a minute" and he nods before leaving the room.

She rounds the desk and walks behind him.
"we've talked about this, it's just for a while" she circles her arms around his waist and can feel his body is tense.
"i didn't say anything" Yoongi replies.

"you don't have to" resting her chin on his shoulder she plants a kiss at the side of his neck and can feel him melt at the contact as he breaths out heavily. she kisses the spot again but this time teasing him with a hint of her teeth. he swallows hard, his heart beating a little faster.

Yoongi looks over his shoulder but only sees her eyes mischievously looking up at him.
"keep this up and you're in big trouble" he drops his voice intimidatingly low causing her to shiver and break apart a playful smirk on her lips.

"okay wow! i'm leaving now" she grabs her purse and practically runs toward the door and Yoongi laughs watching her leave.

•••

"so Choi briefed me on a couple things i wanna run by you" holding a cup of noodles in her hand Soojin shifts on the couch of the studio.
"what?" Yoongi asks slurping his noodles from behind his laptop surrounded by his equipment.
She puts the cup down and scoots closer to the edge of the couch.

"about the KBS new years' special. since Jungkook and I are both supposed to make appearances, they want us to make a red carpet debut"

Yoongi puts his cup down, wiping his red stained lips with his thumb he looks up with a thoughtful expression.
"do you want to?" he asks.
"what?" she asks confused.

"if you don't want to you can say no" Yoongi gets up putting his cup and soda next to the rest of the food on the table in front of Soojin before crouching down next to a drawer looking for something.
"the reason why i said it, is because i want your opinion" she says.
"and my opinion is for you to be happy" he looks up before looking away again.

Soojin pouts hopelessly and falls deep in thought about how crazy their situation has been for the past couple of weeks. She's publicly going out with Jungkook, but in private she's with Yoongi. they've settled the situation like adults, but both of them still have unresolved issues with the whole thing that they seem to be keeping to themselves.

She snaps out of her trance when Yoongi lightly pinches her cheek walking past her.
"don't do that" he points a finger at her.

"don't do what?" she ask.

"overthink" he casually calls her out and she drops to the couch on her back and "ughs" in frustration.
Just then Yoongi's phone rings and he frowns at the screen with a puzzled look.
"hello?"

the murmuring sound of the other person on the line speaking constantly can be heard, and Yoongi just nods occasionally approving with an "okay" or "alright" before hanging up.

"That was Mark" he declares.
Soojin immediately sits upright.

"they've located his last whereabouts"
"and?" she asks.
Yoongi sighs "he's back in Jinhae"
understanding the meaning behind that, she lets out a shaky breath.

"Nana...i have to call Nana"

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 15.8K 40
Started 2 November Finished 26 August Taehyung is a man in his 20s that works at a famous company: Jonghyun's Enterprises, where Jonghyun is becomin...
4.1K 346 30
Min Yoongi, the icy CEO of South Korea's culinary empire, is renowned for his unwavering pursuit of perfection. His world revolves around crafting th...
145K 8.3K 52
Kim Taehyung's second year of college is when he decides to do more than just study. That's how he finds the other boys. All have their own emotion...
55.4K 1.4K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...