REMEDY 1 (Yoongi fanfic)

By minleekookie95

18+ when Min Yoongi the young CEO of AGUST D Entertainment approaches his new rising star, Lee Soojin, they b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (finale)

Chapter 21

8 2 0
By minleekookie95

___

after seeing the way she ran to the elevator just to avoid him, Yoongi retreats back to his office, his mind occupied by the million tasks at work and one mysterious folder he's been taking everywhere for the past week, but hasn't dared open yet. his trance is interrupted when he gets a notification and is surprised to see Soojin's name on the screen. he immediately opens the text only to be disappointed.

"i'm "going out" with Jungkook today. i know we're not speaking, but out of respect for all that you've done for me, i thought it would be better if you heard from me than any article online."

Yoongi starts writing back but then stops himself. he swallows hard and sets the phone down.

he tries his best to not think about it, but the thought of her even pretending to be with someone else makes him uncomfortable. he looks at the tray of drinks by the tall glass windows, the last rays of the daylight passing through the liquid. but then looks away just to see the folder sitting in front of him. Running out of patience he grabs the folder and throws it in his safe before leaving the office.

•••

Yoongi sits behind the piano in his studio. not moving a finger. not blinking an eye.
he stares at the keys.
at the welcoming aura.
at his safe place.
now tainted by a darkness that has not even touched him. shadowed by a memory he has not lived through.

for a couple of hours, he pours his feelings out, on paper, in writing, in notes. however he can do, and it's still not enough to express. he's only known the truth for a week and can't bring himself to speak about it.

so he thinks of how it must've felt like for her to keep this all these years. of how he pushed her to speak, makes him mad. at himself and at himself only.

once again he looks over his shoulder across the room at the tray of drinks on the shelf. but he knows. no alcohol in the world can wash this filth away.
a notification on his phone catches his attention. it's a text from Namjoon with a link attached to it.

"i know you said you didn't care.."

Yoongi clicks the link and his heart immediately sinks. dozens of photos of Soojin and Jungkook hand in hand, walking the street. just as he's about to put the phone away, another text from him comes in.

"...but i know you do and i don't like seeing you like this. i'm sending these to remind you that this is just a glimpse to the future. but right now it is still not too late hyung."

he looks at the pictures again. yes, seeing Jungkook next to her is making him jealous but more than that it's her in the photos that's driving him crazy. considering Namjoon's words he checks the time and as it closes to 10pm he grabs his stuff and leaves the studio.

•••

"hyung! what are you doing here?" Hoseok looks at him with wide eyes as he holds the door open and Yoongi walks in.
"um, is Soojin back?" he asks looking around the living room.
"not yet. why? is everything okay?" He eyes the older one and patiently waits for his response.
"everything is messed up Hoseok" Yoongi replies with a sad face and the younger watches him unfold like a paper flower.
"it's all messed up and i have to make it right" he sits on the couch.

"let me get you a drink and we'll talk about it" Hoseok turns towards the fridge
"no thanks" Yoongi calls out after him before he reaches the kitchen.
"wow! that's a first" Hoseok says with wide eyes as he joins him on the couch.

"what are you gonna do?"

"i don't know? talk to her?" he says and looks at the time "it's past 10:30. shouldn't she be back by now?"

"she's a grown woman Yoongi. plus, she's kind of on a date!"

Yoongi glares at him and Hoseok looks away.
"fiiine. why don't you call her?"
"you call her"
"why me?"
"cause i don't wanna look desperate" Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"but you are desperate hyung" Hoseok says keeping a laugh in and the older gives him one last glare before he picks his phone up "fine i'll call her, but if she asks why i'm calling i'm not gonna lie"

"it's busy hyung" Hoseok says and just then Yoongi's phone starts ringing. his face goes pale looking at the screen. he gets up and answers.

"hello?"

the other line stays silent.

"Soojin?"
"Yoongi, where are you?"
"i- i'm at..Hoseok's..where are you?"

the line goes silent again and he can hear a few sniffles before she speaks up again.
"i'm at your place"
Yoongi's heart drops and he looks at Hoseok who mouths "what's going on?".

"stay right there." Yoongi hangs up and ignoring Hoseok's repeated questions he walks out the door.

•••

Yoongi opens the door to see Soojin sitting on the kitchen counter holding a bottle of soju in her hand. the moment she sees him, she puts the bottle away and hops down.

They stare at each other across the not so long space between the door and the kitchen.

"hey" she smiles but her face is soaking wet with tears.
"what are you doing here Soojin?" Yoongi asks in the familiar deep voice as he takes a step towards her.
"i don't know" she laughs wiping at her eyes with her palm with her green sweater paws.
"i think you do" Yoongi walks up to her and sighs.

after a moment of silent she bursts into tears again. by nature, Yoongi takes a step closer and wraps her into his arms. he looks at the empty bottle on the counter.

"i thought i could just ignore it...i thought if i didn't think about it...i could pretend it wasn't real..i thought i could live with this...if somehow...i could change myself.." Soojin says staggering on her words through quite sobs. "i'm sorry for dragging you into this"

Yoongi pulls back frowning. he brings his head low taking her face in both hands.
"you have nothing to be sorry about Soojin. none of this is your fault."

Soojin hangs her head low holding onto his forearms and he brings her face back up again.
"look at me" Yoongi says but she looks at the floor.
"i said look at me" he repeats and the seriousness in his voice brings her head up.

Yoongi runs his thumbs along her cheeks wiping the tears away.
"from now on, it's you and me against it all. like it or not. i'm not letting you face anything or anyone alone. ever again." He grips her face a little firmer and She feels herself fill up with belonging.

"and..no more secrets" Soojin says looking at him, her eyes shining but her expression sharp and Yoongi nods in agreement.
"no more secrets" he whispers before pulling her back in again.

after a few moments as her aura visibly gets calmer, she pulls away just enough to look up at him.
"and i'm sorry if i didn't say it before"

"what do you mean?" Yoongi lifts a brow at her.
Soojin stands taller on her toes, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, bringing her lips only a breath away from his.

"that i wanna be wherever you are too"

her voice only a whisper as she kisses him silently and gently. and for the first time Yoongi can actually feel her. without the walls. without the fear. and the words bring a sense of security for both of them.

deepening the kiss Yoongi runs one hand from the small of her back, up to her neck. tangling his fingers in her hair he gently pulls her head back, exposing her neck. he delicately trails kisses down her jaw, her throat, her collarbone making a soft sound skip her mouth.
Then suddenly he pulls back

"what?" Soojin asks a worried expression on her face.
Yoongi releases his hands from her, instead extends them towards her.

"guide me"

She looks at his beautiful hands and smiles, before taking them in hers. she carefully walks backwards towards the bedroom. never taking her eyes off of him.

although she's walking him, but Yoongi makes sure she doesn't hit against anything on the way. Surprisingly she passes her bedroom and takes him to his.
She can see his eyes overflow with desire and if that's not enough his smirk tainted pink lips give it all away.

still holding hands, Soojin drops to the bed, though he's standing in front of her, the sheets covered in his familiar scent are intoxicating her thoughts.
She stands on her knees facing him, sliding her hands down the back of his neck to his chest, she runs them under his coat before pushing it away.

as she rids him of his shirt, Soojin stops to look at him running her tongue over her lips absentmindedly, Yoongi smiles and takes her chin in his hand, leaving a slow and short kiss on her lips.

as he's about to pull away, she grabs his hands and guides them to the hem of her sweater.
he grips the fabric and slowly pulls it over her head, her hair flying around with it. the dry air making the contact ripple chirping sounds through the silence.

Yoongi looks down at her small figure wrapped in the black bra making her smooth skin look ten times maddening, he can't help but smile again.
"are you gonna just stare?" Soojin looks at him from under her lashes, leaning back on her elbows.

Yoongi swallows hard and grips her thighs pulling her flush against himself.
"don't tempt me Soojin" his tone threatening, sending a shiver down her body.

but in response she just wraps her legs around his hips causing him to lose control and fall on top of her.
tightening her grip she locks him in place and he steadies himself on his hands on her sides.

Yoongi leans down and takes her mouth with his showing no mercy and Soojin knows she's stepped on a path to which there's no return. and to be honest she does not wanna go back either.

She grips his hair and pulls him back just to guide him to her neck.
"you're bossier than you come off" Yoongi smirks against her skin and as the sharps of his teeth graze against her pulse point she moans in pain and pleasure.

Yoongi goes lower and lower and with every inch his lips touch he earns a louder moan from her filling him with pride.
he stops when reaching the waistband of her jeans but doesn't move from there. he looks up waiting for her permission.

Soojin looks down at his hungry expression. his breath hot against her skin. she gives him a nod and at that he hooks his fingers on the inside of her jeans pulling them down in one motion.

He sits up, intensely keeping eye contact as his hand strokes along her thighs he feels her body react to it.
"i never thought you'd be the slow and steady type" Soojin gives him a look to which Yoongi replies with a hearty laugh.

"i'm not"

he lifts her left ankle in his hand and kisses it gently "but you have this effect on me"

he kisses behind her knee "you drive me crazy"

inside her thigh "yet you calm me down"

his lips graze her sensitive spot and even over the fabric she can feel the full effect. she throws her head back and he looks at her react.

soon her breaths become pants and she can't take the heat anymore, calling out to get his attention "yoongi.." she whines.

alerted he climbs up now facing her "what is it baby?" he licks his lips and cups her cheek "you okay?" his voice soft and his eyes tender.

"yeah..i-" she bites her lip and her cheeks blush red as she folds her fingers around his arm resting on her bare chest, making Yoongi both melt and feel more worked up at the same time.

"tell me what you want" he asks.

she grips his belt with her hand and his breath catches in his throat "i want you" she replies and in an instant he obliges positioning himself on top of her.

as they finally become one in the heat of the moment, Yoongi burries his face in the crook of her neck. leaving small kisses with each stroke. as his pace quickens, making low groans skip his lips, he laces their fingers together throwing his weight on one hand and She tangles her fingers in his hair with her other.

"c'mon baby i got you" he whispers in her ear as he feels her body close to loosen. with every pulse radiating from her core and each spark blinding her vision, Yoongi gives a new meaning to the act. fitting right together like puzzle pieces, eventually they ride out their high together.

Yoongi drops down next to her, chests rising and falling, they both catch their breaths.
he slings an arm around her shoulder and brings her close. resting her chin on his chest, Soojin can hear his heart working overtime.

"this is...nice" she says smiling as she wipes a stray of sweat running down his neck.
Yoongi laughs with his chest "just nice?" he looks at her, while drawing shapes on her back with his finger.

"no i meant right now...this part" she corrects him.
"what about THAT part?" Yoongi lifts a brow and Soojin can't help but laugh "stop it" she whines playfully slapping his chest.

after a few moments he breaks the comfortable silence hovering around them.
"we have a lot to talk about" he declares.
"we do" she moves closer into his arms as if she's scared of what's to come.

"but right now...this is just...nice" Yoongi says and can feel her cheeky smile against his skin.

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 3.1K 25
Pacifiers and papers, things Jin never knew would occupy his mind at once. A college student in his last year of pediatric nursing, Kim Seokjin is ha...
21.2K 788 24
Coming home from a friend's house, you get kidnapped to find yourself sold in an auction to none other than the famous song producer and BTS member M...
23.9K 2K 40
Namjoon had it all-wealth, influence, a loving family, and everything else. At 35 he is the most successful self made businessman in his country, the...
348K 15.5K 40
Started 2 November Finished 26 August Taehyung is a man in his 20s that works at a famous company: Jonghyun's Enterprises, where Jonghyun is becomin...