(STATUS: STILL PENDING) Socia...

By revcluvs

[FORMERLY TITLED AS ARTIST'S BRUSH] ❝ 𝘐 π˜₯𝘰𝘯'𝘡 𝘸𝘒𝘯𝘯𝘒 𝘣𝘦 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘀π˜ͺ𝘒𝘭 𝘀𝘒𝘴𝘢𝘒𝘭�... More

Social Casualty
Chapter One: Lovestruck at first sight
Chapter Two: I like it better when i'm with you
Chapter Three: Rich girls just want to have fun! (part one)
Chapter Three: Rich girls just want to have fun! (part two)
Chapter Three: Rich girls just want to have fun (part three)
Chapter Four: My Chanel (purse) is missing!
Chapter Five: Poor little rich girl
Chapter Six: Snitches get ditches
Chapter Seven: Study Dates?
Chapter Eight: To the grave
Chapter Nine: Ruby, Ruby, Ruby
Chapter Ten: It's nice to have a friend
Chapter Eleven: Lie to me
Chapter Twelve: Best friends 4ever
Chapter Thirteen: Getaway Car
Chapter Fourteen: Serpent Sapphire Hands
Chapter Fifteen: Aftermath
Chapter Sixteen: Meet the Gang
Chapter Seventeen: Lipstick stains
Chapter Eighteen: Broken Arts
Chapter Nineteen: Trouble at it's finest
Chapter Twenty: Works of Arts
Chapter Twenty One: Radioactive
Chapter Twenty Two: Get the Girl
Chapter Twenty Three: Heartbreak Girl
Chapter Twenty Four: Ladies Night
Chapter Twenty Five: More and More
Chapter Twenty Six: Stupid Cupid
Chapter Twenty Seven: Lovebug
Chapter Twenty Eight: Lottie's Tea
Chapter Twenty Nine: Girls Like Girls
Chapter Thirty: Half-Moon Bloom
Chapter Thirty One: Champagne Problems
Chapter Thirty Two: Bloodline
Chapter Thirty Three: Moonlight Whispers
Chapter Thirty Four: True Love's Kiss
Chapter Thirty Five: It's a date
Chapter Thirty Six: Icy Icy Baby!
Chapter Thirty Seven: One Word
Chapter Thirty Nine: Aphrodite, Love Me!
Chapter Forty: Blossomed Love
Chapter Forty One: Flirts! Flirts! Flirts!
Chapter Forty Two: Who's that Girl?
Chapter Forty Three: Teasing Hours
Chapter Forty Four: Love Proposal
Chapter Forty Five: Yes or Yes
Chapter Forty Six: Valentine Kiss
Chapter Forty Seven: Flower Power!
Chapter Forty Eight: Love is Love
Chapter Forty Nine: Dress To Impress
Chapter Fifty: Girlfriends or Girl Friends
Chapter Fifty One: Spring Blooming
Chapter Fifty Two: Differ Thinking

Chapter Thirty Eight: Study Dates!

195 13 37
By revcluvs

Artist's Brush!
Thirty Eight. Study Dates!

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

EVERYTHING WAS GOING BACK TO NORMAL. School had restarted again, and Cheryl's weeks were filled with studying and homework—though she didn't mind it. Chanel had returned back to school with her crutches and was slowly relearning how to walk. While Freya was in rehab for the past three weeks.

Not to mention, Cheryl wasn't pregnant, which she was forever grateful for. Somehow the odds were in her favors, and the pregnant test declared that she wasn't pregnant—at first, she was perplexed, and after taking a bunch of pregnant tests, Cheryl was grateful for the negative results.

Then, there was Toni—the pink-haired girl that she liked? Cheryl didn't know where her feelings were for the girl. It was all so confused with her sexuality and Daisy... Oh, Daisy—

Cheryl looked up from her lunch and watched as Daisy sat next to Toni, not looking in her direction. Cheryl frowned and saw Toni's glance before talking to Daisy.

Chanel nudged her, causing Chanel to look over at the blonde-haired girl.

"Is Daisy still mad at you?" Asked Chanel quietly. "Huh?"

"I guess she is," Sighed Cheryl. "I mean, I get it though—she has every right to be mad at me."

Daisy wasn't talking to Cheryl after the chaos of her false pregnancy was revealed. Daisy was only one of the group that she wasn't aware of her 'pregnancy' though she had her suspicions—even then, Cheryl and their friends had lied to her.

The only person that Daisy talked to was Toni, and Cheryl watched as they happily chatted. Cheryl looked back at Chanel and bit her lips.

"Yeah, she does," Nodded Chanel, then she whispered. "You should have told her, Cheryl."

"I know," Sighed Cheryl, shaking her head. "I-I don't know why I didn't tell her..."

Chanel bit her lips and placed a hand on her shoulder. She reassured, "Just explain to Daisy and I think she'll understand, okay?"

"Okay," Nodded Cheryl. "Hopefully—you know how Daisy could be."

"Yeah, I do," Chuckled Chanel. "But that's just how Daisy is and we love Daisy even if she's like that."

"Haha, yeah," Laughed Cheryl.

Her brown eyes looked back to Daisy, who didn't glance at her. Instead, she caught Toni's eye, and Toni shot her a half-smile. Cheryl smiled back at Toni before looking down at her lunch.

She finished eating her pasta and drank her cold water bottle as the bell rang. Cheryl picked up her lunch and grabbed her binder with her. Cheryl went to her locker and put her lunchbox away.

Her head perked up when she spotted Daisy in the hallway, and she went over to her friend when she realized that she was talking with Toni. They were in a deep conversation, and Toni's eyes flickered to her.

Cheryl frowned as Toni looked away to talk to Daisy. She sighed and shook her head, walking to her next period class. Her Mary-Jane heels clicked on the dirty floor while she tried to get through the crowd.

She eventually arrived at her classroom and sat down in her seat. Cheryl looked around for Toni—the two of them had math together, and hopefully, Toni would tell her how Daisy was doing.

Cheryl was checking over her homework when out of the corner of her eyes, she spotted Toni's black roots. She perked up, and Toni flashed her a smile.

"Hey, TT!" Said Cheryl, using Toni's nickname before lowering her voice. "How's—"

"Daisy is alright—she just feels hurt that no one told her what was happening," Said Toni, biting her lips. "And I feel horrible."

"Me too," Nodded Cheryl. "But you shouldn't feel guilty because it wasn't your fault, TT."

"Okay..." Sighed Toni. "You should talk to her after a couple of days has passed like Chanel suggested—I assume that she told you to wait?"

"Yeah," Chuckled Cheryl, then shook her head. "Anyways, did you do your math homework?"

Toni nodded and said, "I was quite struggling with it and I had to ask Chanel for help."

"Aw," Said Cheryl. "You know that you can ask me, right?"

"I-I didn't want to bother you," Mumbled Toni, looking away. "I know you're busy and you probably don't have time—"

"Well, Toni, I have all the time in the world," Laughed Cheryl. "And besides, I don't mind helping you with your homework. It's quite relaxing and peaceful."

Toni's cheek blushed, and she nodded. Toni smiled at her. "I'll take that into consideration next time when I need help..."

"Alright," Smiled Cheryl.

Toni opened her mouth to say something when their teacher walked in, starting the lesson. Cheryl looked down at her planner and quickly wrote a reminder to study for a unit test on Friday...

The class period was over, and Cheryl got up as the bell rang. She waved goodbye to Toni, who was still writing down notes from the lesson. The pink-haired girl half-smiled at her, and Cheryl left the classroom.

Cheryl felt a bit disappointed, knowing that she won't see Toni for the rest of the day as they didn't have any more classes together. She sighed and clutched her binder close to her chest. If only they could spend more time together...

It was the last period of the day, and Cheryl sat behind the library desk, reading a book. She had Study Hall last, and Cheryl worked in the library—meaning she was surrounded by her favorite things—books.

Cheryl's head was buried in a fiction book that she had founded and instantly loved while people were quietly chatting around her. She had lost herself in a world of fantasy and imagination that she didn't notice someone was standing in front of her till they coughed.

She looked up, and her eyes widened at Reggie. Reggie's black hair draped down his face, and his dark brown eyes stared at her. He wore a smile on his face—a genuine smile.

They haven't talked at all since the day that Cheryl told him that she wasn't pregnant. It was awkward between them, and Cheryl uncomfortably shifted underneath his gaze.

"Hey," Reggie said. "Can you check out this book for me?"

"Ye-yeah," Said Cheryl, grabbing his book, then chuckled. "That's my job, after all."

That made Reggie laugh, and he placed one of his hands into his pocket. Cheryl's face reddened, and she mentally cursed herself for making that joke. She examined the book, and a small smile crept on her face, reading the title.

"This book is very cool," Said Cheryl. "I loved it—it was such a nice read."

"Well, that's good because I'm going to read it," Smiled Reggie, "Anyways, how are you?"

"I'm good," Said Cheryl, then handed the book back to Reggie. "Here you go, Reggie."

"Thanks," Said Reggie, clutching the book. "Have a good day, Cheryl—I'm glad that you're doing good."

Cheryl nodded and watched as Reggie flashed her a sheepish smile before walking away. She sighed and placed a hand on her chest—Cheryl was so scared that Reggie could've heard her heart thump so loudly.

She shook her head and continued reading her book. Cheryl glanced at the clock and quickly packed her stuff. It was nearing the end of the school day, and Cheryl was beyond excited for the day to be over.

As she was about to shut off the computer, Toni sheepishly walked up with a book in her hand. Toni's face reddened. Cheryl smiled at the girl and raised an eyebrow.

"I know that the school day is almost over but can you please check out my book?" Asked Toni—almost begging her.

Cheryl laughed and nodded. "Of course, Toni, give me your book."

She checked out Toni's book and handed it back to her. Toni gratefully accepted it with a sheepish grin. Cheryl grabbed her binder and shut the computer when the bell rang.

Together, Cheryl said goodbye to Mrs. Irwin, their librarian, and they walked out of the library. Cheryl turned to face Toni and watched as Toni opened her mouth before closing it.

"What is it, TT?" Asked Cheryl. "You can tell me."

"Well, okay, um," Said Toni sheepishly. "Do you remember when you said that you could help me with my—"

"Yes," Nodded Cheryl, remembering her words. "Do you need help?"

Toni blushed and nodded. Cheryl laughed and smiled softly at Toni. She said, "It's fine, don't worry, you want to go the library right now and we could...?"

"Yeah," Smiled Toni. "I would like that—thanks."

"No problem, TT."

Cheryl and Toni arrived at Riverdale Public Library on Toni's motorcycle. She had breathed in the vanilla scent of Toni for the entire ride, and Cheryl obviously loved it. The ride reminded Cheryl of the time where they had gone to the beach, and Cheryl had wrapped her arms around Toni as they drove to the park—those were good times.

They found a quiet spot in the corner of the library and settled at the table. Cheryl took out her binder from her backpack and flipped to the math section while Toni sat down in her chair.

"So, what do you need help with?" Asked Cheryl softly. "Hm?"

"Everything," Answered Toni. "I'm so confused on what's happening and when Mrs. Fern said that there was a test—I knew that I was fucked."

"Oh," Laughed Cheryl. "That's okay, we'll just review everything and you'll just point out what you need help with—alright?"

"Okay..." Nodded Toni.

The next couple of hours passed by, and Cheryl taught Toni the math equations that she didn't understand. Then, Chery watched as Toni solved the problem on her own. The pink-haired girl perked up from her paper, and her eyes shimmered, showing Cheryl her paper.

"Did I do it correctly?" Asked Toni.

Cheryl checked the paper with a red pen, and at the top of the paper, she drew a big red star. She handed back Toni her paper with a smile.

"Yes, you did," Cheered Cheryl. "Good job."

A smile formed on Toni's smile, and she proudly looked down at her paper. Cheryl watched as Toni's eyes shimmered at her brightly like a comet in the night sky.

sabrina says! I finally got chapter 38 finish and I hope everyone enjoyed it! Hopefully, this week, updates will be posted on the normal days (Saturday && Sunday!) though I'm super sorry in advance if it's not! Anyways, i hope everyone had a good weekend and has a wonderful week! I'm going to physically going back to school and I'm quite nervous—wish me luck! Thank you for reading and have a good day/night! Till, next time—Much Love, Sabrina! 💚💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 935 29
― 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 || 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐚 "pushing you away was the biggest mistake of my life" or in which sweet pea finds love 𐄙...
93.3K 2.1K 22
Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz are best friends. When Toni asks for help wooing the infamous Jughead Jones, something starts 'blossoming'. Something u...
377K 8.4K 76
JugxReader cause why notπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈFirst real fan fiction on Wattpad😹 Published Nov. 29, 2017 [ RANKINGS ] Aug. 25, 2019 β€’Β°β€’ #1 in riverdalefanfic β€’Β°β€’ β€’...
16K 132 22
Throughout the story Mentions: Smut, strong language and words people may find offensive if any of these are going to be mentioned in the chapter th...