Pastel Rainbow Rebels

By CherryCoups91

Ever heard of Crazy Rich Asians? Yeah mix that with Mean girls and Welcome to this school. More

Prologue
Pastels and the Normal
Ekahi
Elua
Ekolu
ʻEhā
Elima
Eono
Ehiku
Ewalu
Eiwa
Umi
Umikumākahi
Umikumālua
Umikumākolu
Umikumāhā
Umikumālima
Umikumāono
Umikumāhiku
Umikumāwalu
Umikumaiwa
Iwakālua
Iwakāluakumakahi
Iwakāluakūmālua
Iwakāluakūmākolu
Iwakāluakūmāhā
Iwakāluakūmālima
Iwakāluakūmāono
Iwakāluakūmāhiku
Iwakāluakūmāwalu
Iwakāluakūmāiwa
Kanakolu
Kanakolukūmākahi
Kanakolukūmālua
Kanakolukūmākolu
Kanakolukūmāhā
Kanakolukūmālima
Kanakolukūmāono
Kanakolukūmāhiku
Kanakolukūmāwalu
Kanakolukūmāiwa
Kanahā
Kanahākumamākahi
Kanahākūmālua
Kanahākūmākolu
Kanahākūmāhā
Helpful Guide
kanahākumamālima
Kanahākumamāono
Kanahākūmāhiku
Kanahākūmāwalu
Kanahākūmāiwa
Kanalima
Kanalimakūmākahi
Kanalimakūmālua
Kanalimakūmākolu
Kanalimakūmāhā
Kanalimakūmālima
Kanalimakūmāono
Kanalimakūmāhiku
Kanalimakūmāwalu
Kanalimakūmāiwa
Kanaono
Kanaonokūmākahi
Kanaonokūmālua
Kanaonokūmākolu
Kanaonokūmāhā
Kanaonokumamālima
Kanaonokūmāono
Kanaonokūmāhiku
Kanaonokūmāwalu
Kanaonokūmāiwa
Kanahiku
Kanahikukūmākahi
Kanahikukūmālua
Kanahikukūmākolu
Kanahikukūmāhā
Kanahikukūmālima
Kanahikukāono
Kanahikukūmāhiku
Kanahikukūmāwalu
Kanahikukūmāiwa
Kanawalu
Kanawalukūmākahi
Kanawalukūmālua
Kanawalukūmākolu
Kanawalukūmāhā
Kanawalukūmālima
Kanawalukūmāono
Kanawalukūmāhiku
Side Note, Plz read
Kanawalukūmāwalu
Kanawalukūmāiwa
Kanaiwa
Kanaiwakūmākahi
Kanaiwakumamālua
Kanaiwakumamākolu
Junhao
Kanaiwakumamālima
Kanaiwakumamaono
Kanaiwakumamāhiku
Kanaiwakumamāwalu
Kanaiwakumamāiwa
Hoʻokahi haneli
Hoʻokahi haneli-ʻekahi
Hoʻokahi haneli me ʻelua
Hoʻokahi haneli ʻekolu
Hoʻokahi haneli ʻehā
Hoʻokahi haneli ʻelima
Hoʻokahi haneli ʻeono
Hoʻokahi haneli me ʻehiku
Hoʻokahi haneli ʻewalu
Hoʻokahi haneli ʻeiwa
Hoʻokahihaneli me ka ʻumi
Hoʻokahihaneli me ka ʻumikūmākahi
Hoʻokahihaneli me ka ʻumikūmālua
Hoʻokahi haneli ʻumikūmākolu
Hoʻokahi haneli ʻumikūmāhā
Hoʻokahihaneli a me kumamālima
Hoʻokahi haneli me kaʻumikūmāono
Hoʻokahi haneli kaʻumikūmāhiku
Hoʻokahi haneli kaʻumikūmāwalu
Hoʻokahi haneli kaʻumikūmāiwa
ʻO ka Mokuna Hope
Hopu ʻia ʻo Loveholic

Kanaiwakumamāhā

769 43 3
By CherryCoups91

Grandma held my hand tightly as we took the long walk down the hallway, part of me felt like we would never reach the door on the other side.

Part of me wanted to give up.

To accept this fate, and run back to the door leading to the afterlife with my grandma. But she told me that once I go through that door you can never go back.

While we walked she asked me what on earth I was doing here in the gateway to heaven. "How did you almost die pabo?" She asked, but her playful smile immediately faded when I told her what happened.

"I'm so going to haunt that fuckers ass." She said angrily as she kicks the ground, probably imagining that it was his head, and that she was bashing his skull in.

"If your out in this hall cant you come back with me?" I ask and she shook her head. "Why not?" I ask sadly.

"Because I already walked through that door. My own mother was here to guide me. And I no longer see a door that will lead me back to the earth." She says.

"I dont want to loose you again." I whisper as she cups my face in her palms as tears stream down my face. "What am I supposed to do without you?" I cry out.

"Oh darling." She smiled as she hugged me tightly, I can feel her crying too. Her tears dampening my shirt.

"I'm going to miss you too, but it's not your time yet. Not even close, you still have so much for you on earth." She said pulling away and touching the wall next to me.

I gasped as I saw the first time me and Jeonghan kissed. His soft voice rang throughout the whole hall as he sang Mad At Disney.

Tears formed in my eyes I saw him smile when I pulled away from the kiss and continued singing. His voice meshing with mine flawlessly.

"You have him. You have Jeonghan waiting for you." She said as the image infront of us changed. Now it was Jeonghan running into the water after me.

He tackled me as both of us went under. I remember this vividly, just as if I was living through that exact same moment all over again.

"Seungcheol I love you."

Hearing those words again bring butterflies to my stomach. As if I was hearing them again. I then hear another sound.

"Kiki!"

"Chickey!"

It was the time I was reunited with Minki as he arrived in Singapore. I smiled sadly as I watched both of our bodies collide and collapse on my front lawn.

The image changes to the hospital, there I lay on the hospital bed, however my own persona looked burly and I couldn't see myself barely at all.

But I could see Jeonghan, he looked so sad. He held onto my hand tightly as he rested his forehead against my knuckle as I could hear him mumble prayers.

Minki and Woozi both sat next to him. Both looked tired and drained, I had no real idea how much time has passed but it looked like they haven't slept in days.

Now that I look closer. THEY ALL LOOK THAT TERRIBLE, even The8 and Seungkawn. "Oh my god." I say in shock, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Seungcheol this is your family. They need you and you need them. I think its time you go home." She smiles as she takes my hand.

"I'll always be in your heart, watching you over you from above. 89% of the time, the other percent is me time, they have REALLY good mimosas upstairs." She winked as I laughed.

"I love you grandma." I smile as I hug her tightly. "I love you too Seungcheol." She said kissing my cheek. I exhale deeply as I approach the door.

I look back at my grandma who smiles brightly and give me a thumbs up before she shoos me off. "Hurry up my Mimosas are waiting!" She jokes.

I laugh as I turn the knob and push the door open. A blinding white light flinging my sight. Everything around me disappeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.8K 13
Wonwoo lost all sight of dignity when he started college, but he's never done anything this desperate to pay the bills. -
182K 6.9K 102
In which Jeonghan adds all his friends into a group chat and it gets into a chaotic mess. This story will include ships, strong language, and etc.
122K 2.5K 82
welcome to a carat y/n life! enjoy💕
228K 4K 35
HELLO I'm Nara the request are close.