Hoʻokahi haneli me ʻelua

When Mr. Choi arrived, that's when things got set into place. They threatened to expose Seungcheol's mother and ChuJun for attempted murder.

Finally they reveal the final part of the plan. ChuJun and her fund Seungcheol's funeral. "Deal." His mother said instantly.

Minki glared at her one last time as he turned around without another word, and walked out of the house back to the car with Joshua.

Right after Minki and his boyfriend drove over to Jeonghan's where Seungcheol was at. "I know he's not dead." Minki reminded himself as they knocked on Jeonghan's front door.

"Hey Joshua, Ren." Hoseok said opening the door, letting them inside. "So.... uh Jeonghan and Seungcheol aren't here actually..." Hoseok trailed off as Minki's froze.

"WHAT? Seungcheol isn't supposed to be out! Where is he?" Minki asked worriedly.

"Popcorn Ball?" Hoseok asked holding out a a plate.

"Wonho!" Minki said as the older sighed and set the plate down. Which didn't stop Joshua from grabbing one, Wonho was good at cooking and baking.

"Okay okay. Look I don't know where they went. They both left their phones here, and wouldn't tell me where they went." Wonho admit.

"Your kidding!" Minki groaned, Seungcheol JUST got out of the hospital. He is still technically supposed to be resting in bed.

"Atleast Jeonghan took Seungcheol's wheelchair." Hoseok shrugged taking a popcorn ball for himself. "Mmh! You gotta try these Ren! I did amazing!"

🍒🍒🍒

"I hope you know I'm literally digging my own grave by doing this!" Jeonghan sighed as he continued to drive along the empty road.

"Oh please, I'm fine Jeonghan. If you honestly think I can sit at home and rest, your crazy! Especially on a day like this!" Seungcheol smiled looking at the clear blue skies.

"Minki is going to kill me sooner or later." Jeonghan said as an idea popped into Seungcheol's head.

(Bold is Seungcheol

Italicize is Jeonghan

Underline is both)

"Wake up to the blue sky grab your shades and let's go for a ride." Seungcheol sang as Jeonghan smiled shyly.

"Breakfast by the ocean we'll do lunch at Sunset & Vine." Seungcheol continued as Jeonghan parked the car and grabbed Seungcheol's wheelchair.

"Every day's a dream in Singapore every night, the stars come out to play. Wish that I could always feel this way." Seungcheol smiled as Jeonghan helped him into the wheelchair.

"There's something about the sunshine, baby!" Jeonghan and Seungcheol sang together as Jeonghan pushed Seungcheol along the side walk of the large park path.

"I'm seeing you in a whole new light.
Out of this world for the first time, baby." They smiled as Seungcheol looked up at his boyfriend and pinched his cheek.

"Oh, it's alright
There's something about the sunshine. There's something about the sunshine." They smiled as they looked at the scenery around them.

"Hollywood rocking
In Malibu, we hang out and chill." Seungcheol pretended to play the air guitar as Jeonghan couldn't help but laugh.

"It's all about the shopping
From Melrose to Beverly Hills." He sang as he ruffled Seungcheol's hair.

"Everywhere's a scene, and now we're in it I don't wanna paint this town alone, When I see you smile, I always feel at home." Jeonghan stopped and pulled Seungcheol in for a light kiss.

"There's something about the sunshine, baby I'm seeing you in a whole new light." Seungcheol whispered as he traced his thumb over Jeonghan's cheekbone.

"Now that you're here (now that you're here)
It's suddenly clear (suddenly clear)
The sun's coming through, I never knew
Whatever I do, it's better with you
It's better with you." 

It felt like the 2 were in their own movie, not caring at all what other people thought about them at that moment.

"There's something about the sunshine, baby
(Something about it)
I'm seeing you in a whole new light (whole new light)
Out of this world for the first time baby (yeah)
Oh, it's alright (it's alright."

Because at that very moment, all they saw was eachother.

And that's all they needed.