๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’‘ ๐‘ถ๐’...

By chill_pill_all_day

As the title says, this is a mafia age gap one-shot collection. I usually write what I want to read and I hop... More

Author's Note
Principessa
Principessa - 2
His Queen
Merciless
Merciless - 2
Stockholm
Stockholm - 2
Coach
Coach - 2
Daddy's Girl
Impossible?
Salvation
Salvation - 2
Weak For Her
Her Mafia Teacher
Her Mafia Teacher - 2
Taking care of him
Just friends?
Just friends? - 2
My best friend's father
My best friend's father - part 2
Having You Again
A deal
Accepting Him

Two Color Witch

13.5K 299 59
By chill_pill_all_day

A/N
This isn't a fantasy. Some scenes are inspired with the movie Three Meters Above The Sky! So whoever liked that movie now enjoy.

Ever since Harper started her first grade she earned a nickname Two Color Witch because of her eye color. She had two different eyes, one blue and the other one green. But she simply had a condition called Heterochromia. She was beautiful and smart so people who didn't like her in school mocked her because of her eye color.

Harper suffered verbal bullying and she couldn't escape from the people. One part was thinking how beautiful her eyes are, but the majority of them them teased her because they thought it's funny. But actually it wasn't. Their bullying made Harper hate the color of her eyes and she always wanted to hide them with looking down.

She didn't have much friends afraid that they will tease her too, but she was good with few girls. She often asked herself why are people so cruel. Why can't she live in peace and have normal friends? But she couldn't get an answer. Being only 16 years old and bullied because of her eyes wasn't good for her. And she never wanted to offend anyone, then why were they acting like that towards her?

She walked back home from school, looking at the sidewalk. She found the interesting little rock and she was kicking it with her foot all along the way. She was lost in her thoughts when she heard a horn of a motorcycle.
''Watch out!'' Someone yelled making her look up. When she saw a young man on the motorcycle charging towards her, she quickly reacted and moved from the way. But as she jerked back she fell and scrapped her knee and hands. Motorcycle stopped and the man saw that the girl fell.

Kayden didn't want to hurt her, but she was on his way. He grabbed her upper arm gently and pulled her up, making her wince. Her wounds stung badly and she let the few tears fall.
''Are you okay? Have you not seen that I was coming?'' He said harshly. But people do sound angry when they are worried. And Kayden was worried for this little girl.
''I'm sorry. I was l-looking down and didn't see your motorcycle.'' She hiccuped accidentally.

''Look at me. Stop looking down.'' He said annoyed. Harper brought her head up and met his eyes. He looked at her eyes astonished with the color. It was two of his favourite colors, green and blue. Green was representing good luck and blue intelligence. And he was quite impressed with her eyes.
''Let's go to the hospital.'' He pulled her with him towards his motorcycle.

''No, it's fine. It hurts just a little.'' She lied to get away with it. But he didn't bother. He wanted to make sure she is fine and her scratches could get infected.
''Blood is coming from your wounds. They will just clean it up in a hospital and check if you're okay.'' He reassured her and put a helmet on her head. She didn't complain anymore and listened to the man who seemed to have good intentions. But she was still afraid to drive on that thing.

He gently set her on the motorcycle and sat in front of her. She wrapped her arms tightly around him as he started the engine. She closed eyes her while he was driving towards the hospital from fear. Harper thought he made a big deal out of her scratches, but she felt grateful that at least someone cared for her this much.

Kayden parked on the hospital parking lot and helped her to get down. He started walking, but stopped when he saw she wasn't catching up. She was limping her way towards him. To not waste any time, Kayden lifted her up bridal style.
''You're slow.'' He deadpanned.
''Sorry. I think my ankle got sprained.'' She winced. It's my fault! Kayden scolded himself in his mind. How could he harm such a beautiful girl?

When he noticed the nurse, he stopped her to ask where is emergency room. Everyone in the hospital turned to them and Harper felt shy to be a center of attention. She turned her head towards Kayden's chest to hide her face. Walking inside the emergency room, nurse told him to settle her on the free bed. Doctor came to check her up soon after.

''Is everything alright?'' Kayden asked him.
''Except one sprained ankle and few scratches, everything is fine. Luckily, when she fell, her head wasn't hit so she didn't have a concussion. You're free to go whenever you want.'' Doctor said.
''Thank you.'' Harper said. Doctor smiled at them and left. Kayden was relieved that she was fine afterall. So he didn't have any business with her anymore.

He helped her to walk out of the hospital with one crutch.
''Since you're fine, you can go with cab home. Here.'' He gave her 50 dollars out of his pocket. She accepted it because there was no way that she could go home like this.
''Thank you. For taking taking care of me and giving me money for the cab.'' She smiled appreciately.
''It's nothing. Next time look up when you walk.'' He said and walked to his motorcycle.

*

It was Sunday when Harper usually stayed at home. She enjoyed spending time that day because she knew her parents didn't have much time over the week. Being a daughter of the neurosurgeon and the head nurse wasn't that good. She rarley had time to spend with her parents and being an only child was a total disaster.

Her parents both had night shift at Sunday so she just had half of the day with them. At 8 p.m. her mom was getting ready to leave and her dad already left because of a surgery. So she was left alone again.
''Bye, sweetheart. Call me if something happens and eat your dinner.'' Her mom kissed her forehead and got out of the house.

Sighing, Harper took a banana and ate it. She wasn't that hungry so she didn't bother making something. Her phone rang suddenly. She saw it's her friend Nasie.
''Hello?'' Harper answered the call. She heard loud roars of engines in the background.
''Hey, Harper. Do you want to come here? I'm with my boyfriend. We are watching races.'' Nasie suggested. Harper felt uneasy with the sudden call. Her inner rebel wanted to go, but her innocent mind was scared.

''I don't know, Nasie. It can be dangerous.'' She said.
''It's not. Just come here and see. Please, I want you to meet my boyfriend Walter too. Please.'' Her friend insisted. Harper sighed in defeat.
''But if something happens, I'm coming back home. I'll be there just because of you.'' Harper firmly said. And it created reassurance in her heart.
''Thank you. I'll send you the address.'' Nasie squealed and hung down. Soon the message with the address came on Harper's phone.

She went to get dressed and called the cab. She told the address to the driver. When they arrived at the place, driver immediately sped off. This place was full of the racing bikes and scary looking people. Harper slowly walked through the people and found her friend leaned on the wall.
''Harper! Hey!'' Nasie shouted excitedly and hugged her.
''Hey.'' Harper said smiling a little.

''This is my boyfriend Walter. And Walter this is Harper, my best friend.'' Nasie looked at her boyfriend who dropped the cigarette and shook Harper's hand.
''Nice to meet you. I consider you as my friend too from now on.'' Walter smiled at her and put his arm around Nasie's waist.
''What is this place?'' Harper asked curiously.

''We have races here. Just now, one is finishing.'' Walter said.
''You don't race?'' She asked Walter.
''No, I'm just a watcher.'' He chuckled. She nodded in understanding and stood next to Nasie. She got startled when people there started to cheer and whistle. She concluded that riders were coming back and one of them was already winning.

''And the winner is Boss.'' Man who was on the car, yelled over the group. Kayden won the race and stopped with the smoke coming from his tires. Harper's eyes widened when she recognized him. She nudged Nasie in the shoulder.
''That's the man who almost hit me then brought me in the hospital.'' She said to her. Nasie widened her eyes in disbelief. She looked at Harper like she did some crime.

''That's their Boss.'' Nasie said.
''That's my boss Kayden. He is the leader of our gang. He usually wins when he participates in races so it's not that big of a surprise.'' Walter chuckled. Harper was stunned with his sudden appearance. She didn't expect to find him here.
''Where is the bathroom here?'' Harper asked Nasie.
''Go by this stairs. The house is open and the bathroom is on the left.'' Nasie said to her. Harper looked at the stairs that led to some kind of a house. She walked up the stairs and entered that house.

She opened the door to the bathroom and was slightly disgusted. It wasn't that clean just how she is used to, but it was an emergency. After finishing, she washed her hands and got out. But she bumped into some girl. Ready to apologize, Harper saw it was a girl from school. And she didn't like her.
''Oh my God!'' She squealed dramatically.
''Is this Two Color Witch? What is she doing in such a dangerous place? You better hurry home to your mommy and daddy.'' The girl mocked her and pushed her back.

Harper supressed her tears back and lowered her gaze. She flinched when she felt hands around her waist. The person pushed her back to its hard chest. She felt breath right on her neck then a kiss.
''Hey, babygirl! What are you doing here without me?'' Kayden said out loud. That girl's eyes bulged out of her head. She could feel her hands already trembling. He gave a deadly look to the girl who looked at the floor.

''Has this girl been bothering you?'' He squeezed her hands gently. Harper nodded her head which made Kayden smirk. Why he felt protective over this girl, he didn't know, but he for sure didn't like that someone was upsetting her.
''I'll take care of her later. Now come here.'' He said, pulling her towards one of the free bedrooms. He turned the light on and closed the door.

''Tell me why the f*ck are you here?'' He seethed. Kayden thought she didn't know about these things. By her demanour that day, he thought that she is innocent.
''My friend called me here. I didn't know about this place.'' She said and sat on the bed. She at least felt comfortable with the person she already met before, even if it was once.
''This is a dangerous place. I don't want to see you here ever again.'' He said.

''Why?'' She said sadly. She kind of liked the adrenaline and the company of her friend.
''What why? People like you don't belong here.'' He snapped.
''People like me? You mean Two Color Witch? Just say that you too, think lowly of me.'' She said disappointed at his words.
''What are you talking about? Who is that Two...something?'' Kayden asked confused.

''That's me. I'm Two Color Witch. Stupid nickname just because of this awful eyes. Just say that I look like a monster. I hate them.'' She yelled. He looked at her in disbelief. Her eyes were the most beautiful thing he saw in his 23 years. He took her hand and sat on the other side of a bed in front of the mirror. He sat her between his legs and pulled the big mirror in front of her.

''Look at your eyes.'' He said. She brought her face towards the mirror and looked at her eyes.
''Do you know why people bully you? Because this face is beautiful.'' He took her face between his fingers. She blushed at his words as she was looking at his reflection in the mirror.
''So you think they are jealous?'' She asked confused.
''Yes. Your eyes are beautiful. They are jealous because they have only one color and it's not even pretty like yours.'' He said amused wanting to make her smile.

''Why are you nice to me, Kayden?'' She asked him.
''You have that something, but to be honest, I don't know.'' He confessed.
''Don't worry. There are many people who still have to find an answer to their questions.'' She reassured him. He smiled at her and kissed her cheek.
''Will you help me find out?'' He whipered in her ear. Her face heated and she nodded shyly.
''I will if you want.'' She answered.

He laughed at her cuteness. He leaned his head on her shoulder and looked at both of them in the mirror. They looked good together. He buried his nose deeper in her neck to inhale her scent.
''Kayden, it tickles me.'' She giggled, pushing him. He smiled teasing her some more.
''You smell so good, baby.'' He said, flipping them on the bed. Laughter filled the room when he gave her a tickle attack.

Don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 980 38
"all i know is this could either break my heart or bring it back to life got a feelin' your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with life" ...
2.4K 247 35
"listen Ashton, no one must know what a disgrace you are. If your secret is ever brought to light you will lose everything, your father's love, your...
168K 3.8K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
83.9K 1K 15
"You're under arrest," the big, sexy cop said as he cuffed me and pinned me against the car. I moaned in response. "For being too sexy?" He force...