My Celebrity Boyfriend

Door iam_dolly

His crush, a thai celebrity named Mew Suppasit followed him in IG. He is so elated that someone who didn't kn... Meer

Part 1: Follow
Part 2: Getting to know
Part 3: Video Call
Part 4: Exchange Students
Part 5: First Meeting
Part 6: The Date
Part 7: Bright
Part 8: Jealous
Part 9: We Meet Again
Part 10: The Interview and The Surprise.
Part 11: We Are Over
Part 12: I Like You
Part 13: Dinner
Part 14: 4 Months of ♥️
Part 15: Bet
Part 16: Get away trip
Part 17: First Time
Part 18: Busted
Part 19: Birthday
Part 20: Engaged?
Part 21: Realize
Part 22: Pictures
Part 23: Kanaloves
Part 24: Not Single
Part 25: Fiancé
Part 26: You?
Part 27: The Nice Gulf
Part 28: 2nd Time
Part 29: Plan
Part 30: Choco-berry
Part 31: Party
Part 32: Angels
Part 33: Marry Me
Part 34: News
Part 35: Fried Chicken
Part 36: The Engagement
Special Chapter x1
Not An Update - Just Some Talk
Special Chapter x2
Special Chapter x3 - Last one

Part 37: The Last Part

5K 219 11
Door iam_dolly

No one's POV.

The engagement party went well. It's the engagement of the two couple who gone through so many ups and down, so many break ups and getting back together, so many tears that was shed.

The days passed quickly, the shooting wrapped up and the wedding is just around the corner.

"What are you being nervous for?" Bright asked, he is sitting on the bed inside Gulf's old condo and for the first time in forever it's just the two of them. Win and Mew is busy, the boys were busy and the ever nosy Mild is not around too.

"Who would've thought that we'll get married in just few months after being transferred here in Thailand" Gulf said, remembering their journey.

"Well who would've have thought that the boys will follow us here. Talk about friendship" Bright added, they were both thankful to their friends who helped them in anyway. "Also, who would've thought that Mew Suppasit will like you? You're the ugliest man alive" Bright added rolling his eyes while laughing.

"Well, who would've thought that Win Metawin will like you? Your the ugliest and the meanest person alive" Gulf rebuked earning another laughter from his best friend.

"I really thought we'd get to marry each other. I'm thankful that we didn't though, I don't want to suffer. Omg, I feel so sorry for Mew" Bright said. Gulf smack his biceps and just laughed.

"Hey! The agreement is we'll get to marry each other instead if we're both single after reaching 30! I'm glad we didn't though. I can't imagine, blaaah" Gulf faked his disgust.

"hahahaha, so mean! I'll tell Mew!" Bright faked fear.

"Go ahead, I'll tell Win!" Gulf said laughing.

"Che!" Bright throws him a pillow. "Gulf cook for me please?" Bright pleads using his puppy eyes and it is Gulf's weakness.

"Oy! Are you the one pregnant instead? What do you want to eat though?"

"Just cook your favorite Pad Kra Pao" Bright answered with shining eyes. This might be the last time Gulf will cook for him as Mew may not allow this in the future.

"Alright, alright. I'll cook it for you" Bright said while laughing.

Gulf starts looking for the ingredients and luckily he has it all. Bright helped him prepare them but Gulf will do the cooking.

"Are ypu going to empty this place?" Bright asks out of nowhere. Gulf will be living with Mew for sure and Bright with Win. Bright already decides he will stay in Thailand with Win but since both he and Gulf were heir of the Kanawut Group of companies he might be flying in and out of Thailand.

Gulf also decides the same thing. Mew will work in his father's company and he is an artist in Thailand. Thus, they cannot really leave Thailand.

They have a branch in Thailand and Gulf decides to work there with Bright and will just fly to Aussie if needed.

"I'm not going to empty this place. I already bought the whole building hehe" Gulf said scratching his not itchy head.

"I knew it!" Bright exclaimed while Gulf just laughed.

"I'll keep mine too!" Bright said throwing a punch in the air.

"Pay for the rent, dear customer" Gulf joked while Bright just pouts.

"Prepare the table, its done" Gulf said, scooping some of the dish to their individual plates.

Bright eats, "Wow, your skills didn't deteriorate" He complements his best friend.

"Well, of course! Duh!" Gulf rolled his eyes, "don't forget our agreement of supplying me chocolate flavored foods" He added while Bright sighs, he is warned by Mew but who is he to decline his best friend's request? No one. He loves and spoils Gulf a little too much now. His reason is its for his nephew or niece that is still inside Gulf's.

"Yes, yes." Bright answered, as if he will say no. "You really cook tasty foods, its always superb. Let's just marry instead" Bright jokingly said.

"Hey! Who said you can have my wife?" Mew appears from the back and hug Gulf who is still eating.

"Oh, you guys are here already? You found us? They let you go? Aww that was fast" Bright said. They escaped their lovers with the help of the boys. Its Bright-Gulf time since they rarely have one nowadays and Mew being possessive, he will not let Gulf go and meet Bright alone.

"You two are so cunning! Don't pull that stunt again. My wife is pregnant you know?" Mew said, still hugging Gulf from the back.

"I know, duh! Where's my wife?" Bright asked.

"He is still with the boys" Mew grins. He used Win as the bait so he can escape and get to the two, not that he doesn't trust Bright or Gulf but he just want to.

Bright playfully glares at Mew, "Okay, I'm leaving here. I'm going to where my wife is. See you later babe" Bright winks at Gulf while Mew glares at him. Gulf just laughed and untangle himself from Mew's hug so he can wash the dishes.

The next succeeding days both couple were busy with the preparations with the help of their friends and their parents.

Finally its the day of the wedding. The wedding that everyone's been waiting for. The only ones invited were just immediate family and closest friend.

From Mew's side, he only got Run, Boom and Boun and from Win's side, he got Tay and Newwie.

Mew and Bright is in one room preparing while Gulf and Win is in another. Though the thought before with Mew and Bright in one room is impossible as the two will start bickering but now they're all buddy-buddy and keeps teasing each other.

While on the other room with Win and Gulf, the two were ever serious but sometimes Gulf will throw a joke or two and Win will laugh his ass off. They're both nervous, so the ever funny Win and the Joker Gulf is tensed as if their husbands will leave them.

"Win thank you for staying with bright. I owe you a lot. Thank you for picking him up when he was broken and making him whole again. I haven't apologise properly about what happen before, well I know that stupid best friend of mine already did but I want to say sorry. We didn't mean to deceive you. Thank you for staying with Bright all throughout." Gulf sincerely said, he is thankful that it was Win who Bright loved and loves.

"I understand you two and I won't just leave him like that. I'm sorry about Mew though." He throws an apologetic look at Gulf, "I'm glad that I fell for him. Thank you for helping me before and holding on to him when he was broken. You were his backbone and guide. We are grateful to you" Win said as tears starts to brim in hia eyes.

"Of course. I love him as much, he is a brother to me and the best, best friend I have." Gulf answered handing a tissue to Win, "Let's stop this being dramatic and all, don't cry or you'll look ugly" Gulf playfully said and Win just giggles.

Bright and Win wears a white tux while Mew and Gulf wear black. It's a double wedding in the beach side garden, property of Gulf's family. All kinds of flowers decorated properly.

Mew and Bright got a golden sun pin and Win got a golden bunny while Gulf got Golden sunflower.

The venue is full of their guests. The firat seats were reserved to the families. Bright and Gulf's on the other while Mew and Win on the other side.

All eyes were on the ones walking down the aisle.

The ones who walk first is Bright and Win, elegantly displays their visuals. Win holds on Bright's arm.

The next that walks in is the main couple, Mew and Gulf. Gulf also holds Mew arm ans they walk slowly.

The tears of each family is evident that their boys were tying the knot.

The four sits as the as the wedding ceremony started. Exchanging their wedding vows.

"Mew Suppasit, do you take Gulf Kanawut as your lawful wife, in sickness and in health?"

"I do, father"

"Gulf Kanawut, do you take Mew Suppasit as your lawful husband in sickness and in health?"

Gulf squeeze Mew's hand that he is holding.

"I do, father"

The priest moves to the other couple.

"Do you Bright Vachirawit take Win Metawin as your lawful wife in sickness and in health?"

Bright looks lovingly at his wife, "I do, father"

"Do you Win Metawin take Bright Vachirawit as your lawful husband in sickness and in health?"

"I won't have it otherwise. I do, father" Win answered making the guests giggles.

The priest moves to the front, "By the power bestowed upon me, Now I declare you husbands and wives. Groom may kiss your bride"

The husbands didn't hestitate and kiss their wife infront of everyone. The whole venue echoed with clappings and congratulations.

Year after, Gulf gave birth with the healthy Twins. They named them Tharn and Dean. The kids were cute, their uncles - The boys, visits them weekly to play with the kids.

Gulf and Mew were hands on at taking care of their little angels.

Mew and Gulf received a gift from Gulf's dad, it was a house. A huge one. The house is just as big as Mew's family house. Well due to the request of the best friend, Bright and Win are their neighbours whose house is also a gift from Gulf's dad.

Win surprisingly is also pregnant. He got the same case as Gulf, he ia on his third month of pregnancy and Bright is so stressed as his wife's taste buds were extreme. 

They haven't announced to the world yet that they are married but they planned to do it on the biggest fan meeting for their ever successful series that ended already.

Trust and love is all you need to have a happy life. Life isn't perfect, you just need to hold each other's hand to get through everything that life throws at you.

~~~~~~~

// This is the end of the story. I will be posting Gulf's time during his pregnancy, Win's proposal and maybe five years after (the kiddos will be grown up) but that won't happen anytime soon. My class just started and my work loads are getting extreme haha.

As long as I got the ideas and inspiration to write then who knows what I will add?

Thank you for staying with me. I appreciate everyone.

For the last time, let apologize for the typos and grammatical errors. Also, thank you for understanding.

This is my favorite story so far. Hehe. I'm sad it's the end already.

Like what I've mentioned, I will be posting a second generation of this story. I hope you guys read that too.

Love lots ♥️💙

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

442K 18.3K 35
Gulf Kanawut has been in love with his best friend, Mew Suppasit, since they were in high school. Sadly, Mew has a long time girlfriend and he told h...
47.2K 3.3K 22
Gulf Kanawut has went on a date with almost 200 persons,but still he's single. An app called "Cupid matcher" is famous with its tagline "Helping you...
313K 11.7K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
129K 5.5K 30
Gulf has always been shy and meek. He had hard time expressing himself. Then he met Mew Suppasit, his father's friend's son. He connected to him and...