Help

By Natsu145

Life is never fair. Some are born into a good life and some are born into a bad life. Izuku was born into a l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue

Chapter 6

4.2K 70 95
By Natsu145

No one's POV:

The sun raise up. It was morning and we see Izuku and Katsumi cuddling in there bed together. Katsumi had her head in his chest. They both felt comfortable in there sleep.

*Ring Ring Ring Ring R-*

Izuku shot the alarm clock with his gun. He held Katsumi again. Katsumi slowly opened her eyes and see she's been hug by her man. She smiled and kiss him. She put her head back on his chest.

*Slam slam slam*

The door to there dorm was being bang on

Izuku: "*groan* Are you serious?"

He stands up and goes to the door and opens it

Katsuki: "Hey nerd"

Izuku: "What do you want Katsuki?"

Katsuki: "I want you to fight me!"

Izuku: "No"

He close the door on his face. He began to slam it again. Izuku walks back to bed.

Katsumi: "Mm why is Katsuki here?"

Izuku: "He wants to fight me"

He keeps slamming the door with his fist

Katsumi: "He's not gonna stop"

Izuku: "*sigh* I know"

He grabs his gun and walks to the door again then opens it

Katsuki: "Finally have the balls-"

Izuku shot Katsuki point blank in the chest with a rubber bullet

Izuku: "Finally you shut up"

Katsuki: "What the hell was that for?!"

Izuku: "Nevermind"

Katsumi gets up from the bed and stands at the doorframe

Katsumi: "What are you doing here?"

Katsuki: "Better question is why are you with this loser?"

Katsumi: "I can be with anyone I want"

Katsuki: "But Deku of all people!"

Katsumi: "I love him and you can't do anything!"

Katsuki: "Yes I can. Brake up with him!"

Katsumi: "What?! No! I'm not breaking up with him!"

Katsuki: "Yes you are! He's just a worthless Deku! He's weak, useless, unlikeable, and he-"

Shoto: "What's going on?!"

The guys are now up. They heard the commotion and woke up to see what it was.

Iida: "Bakugo why are you screaming so early in the morning?"

Katsuki: "Shut up four eyes! Katsumi your breaking up with Deku and that's final!"

Denki: "Dude you can't force her"

Kirishima: "Yeah there happy together"

Katsuki: "I don't care! Katsumi your-"

Izuku punched Katsuki in the face and hit the wall

Izuku: "You don't force Katsumi to do what you want just because you hate me. If you ever try to make Katsumi do something then I went show mercy"

His eyes flashed red for a second before going back to green. He enter his dorm and close the door before locking it. The guys outside stood in front of Katsuki who was pulling himself up.

Denki: "Look man you can't force Katsumi to brake up with Izuku just because you hate him"

Katsuki: "He doesn't deserve her!"

Shoto: "You don't get to make that choice. Katsumi can choose whoever she wants and she chose Izuku. I won't stand aside while you try to brake up Izuku's relationship again"

Sato: "Me neither"

Shouji: "Me too"

Kirishima: "We won't allow you to ruin there relationship"

Katsuki: "You better stay out of it"

Iida: "We won't"

They made there resolve. Katsuki just snickered and went back to his dorm. The guys went downstairs to eat. Meanwhile.

Izuku: "*sigh* Quite a morning"

Katsumi: "I'm sorry for him"

Izuku: "You don't have to. That's his decision"

He hugged her and she hugged back. They stood there just embracing each other.

Katsumi: "I'm surprise you stood up to Katsuki"

Izuku: "Well Dante and Virgil taught me to finally stand up to him. I can't be scared forever or else I won't be able to protect you. Your the most important thing in the world"

Katsumi: "And your the most important thing to me. I don't want anybody but you"

They kiss. Izuku pinned her to the wall and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She played with his newly dye hair. Her hand ran threw it. Izuku ran his hands down to her stomach and into her tank top. His hands then went up to her breast and he grabbed them. She moaned. Izuku then walked to the bed and laid her while still kissing. Katsumi then brakes the kiss.

Katsumi: "*blush* Take me Icchan"

Izuku: "*blush* Okay Kacchan"

He kissed her again. He began to take of her top.

*knock knock*

Izuku: "Are you serious? Who is it?!"

Kirishima: "Hey bro come down for breakfast. Sato made his famous waffles"

Izuku: "*sigh* We'll be there in a minute"

Katsumi: "That was the second time we were interrupted"

Izuku: "It's getting annoying"

They get up and change into there everyday clothes then went downstairs and saw there friends

Izuku/Katsumi: "Morning"

Everybody: "Morning"

Izuku and Katsumi sat next to each other with Jirou on his other side. Everybody was here besides Katsuki. Sato finished making waffles and sets the plate. They garb there share and began eating.

Katsumi: "Icchan"

Izuku: "Hm?"

Katsumi: "Say ahh"

Katsumi held a piece of waffle. Izuku opened his mouth and ate it.

Izuku: "Kacchan ahh"

Katsumi blush. She's didn't expect for him to do that. She opened her mouth and ate the piece of waffle.

Denki: "*clears throat* We're trying to eat here"

Izuku/Katsumi: "*blush* Sorry"

Camie: "*thought* We never done that"

Mina: "Hey Midori"

Izuku: "Yes Mina?"

Mina: "Can you tell us about the new powers you got?"

Izuku: "Sure but I have to tell Nezu first"

Nezu: "You can tell them"

Nezu walks in with several teachers

Inko: "Izuku!"

She ran to her son and hugged him

Katsumi: "Uncle Hisashi"

Hisashi: "Hey Katsumi"

Izuku: "What are you doing here?"

Inko: "Principal Nezu called us saying you came back"

Hisashi: "I had to restrain your mother from coming here while you were still asleep"

Inko keeps hugging her son until she notices his arm

Inko: "Izuku why is your arm like that?"

Izuku: "Well uh you it uh"

Katsumi: "Icchan"

She had a dark aura behind her

Katsumi: "What. Happened?"

Izuku: "Well my arm was cut off by a demon"

Everybody: "What?!"

Katsumi grabbed him by the shirt

Katsumi: "You promise me you would be careful!"

Izuku: "I'm sorry okay. It snuck up behind me while I wasn't looking. It was going to kill me but I dodge at the last second. But it did cut my arm"

Katsumi: "You better have gotten stronger"

Izuku: "Of course I did. Dante and Vergil trained me threw hell. Literally"

Denki: "Who is this Dante and Vergil anyway?"

Izuku: "Well for one Dante is my grandpa"

Inko: "Grandpa?"

Izuku: "You see Mom Dante is your Dad"

Inko: "My Dad? I don't understand"

Izuku: "You see Mom"

A portal suddenly appeared. Out came Dante.

Dante: "Hey Izuku!"

Izuku: "Dante"

Dante: "Listen I was wondering if-"

Dante then notices Inko. Izuku gets up from his seat and guides his mother to Dante.

Izuku: "Mom this Dante my grandpa and your Dad"

Inko: "....."

Dante: "You look just like your mother"

Inko: "I do?"

Dante: "Yes. I recognize that hair anywhere"

Inko: "Then you really are my Dad"

Dante: "Yes I am. Your mother Nana was the only women that I ever loved. But my job ruined it"

Inko: "Why were you never there?"

Dante: "...... Izuku explain please"

Izuku: "You see Dante and I are demons"

Everybody: "Demons?"

Izuku: "We are from the bloodline of Sparta. A bloodline of demons. My great grandfather fell in love with my great grandmother and had two kids. Those were Dante and Vergil. They grew up normal until there home was attack by Mundus. A demon that resented Sparta for betraying them and aiding the humans on sealing the demons"

Many couldn't believe at there hearing. Demons. They thought those were a myth.

Midnight: "Can you prove it?"

Dante then change into his Sin Devil Trigger. Many could feel the power from him. Camie is getting wet from it.

Ochaco: "Do you have this Deku?"

Izuku: "Not yet. You see Dante is in his Sin Devil Trigger the highest you can achieve. I have something similar called Devil Trigger. Dante hasn't show me how to unlock mine"

Dante: "I'll tell you in private"

He change back to normal

Inko: "Dante or should I just call you Dad?"

Dante: "I prefer my name"

Inko: "Well Dante can you tell me about my mother?"

Dante: "Sure but I have a job to be at. I tell you when I come back. Anyway Izuku"

Izuku: "Yeah?"

Dante: "Do you want to help me on the job? It's a demon extermination"

Izuku: "Sur-"

Katsumi: "Absolutely not! Your not leaving!"

She grabbed him and held him tight

Katsumi: "Your not leaving my side"

Izuku: "But Kacchan-"

Katsumi: "But nothing! Your staying with me got it?!"

Izuku: "*scared* Yes Kacchan. Sorry Dante"

The others laugh at how Katsumi is the only one that can control him

Dante: "It's fine. Well I'll see you later"

He disappeared. Katsumi dragged Izuku back to his seat. She made him sit and sat on his lap.

AM: "She's really overprotective of him"

Hisashi: "*chuckles* Katsumi your acting just like when you two were two. You always held onto him"

Inko: "*giggles* He's right"

Katsumi: "Well somebody needs to keep an eye on this idiot before he losses his arm or brakes a bone"

Izuku awkwardly chuckles since she does have a point

Nezu: "Izuku can you continue on telling us your powers?"

Izuku: "Sure. Well I already told you about Devil Trigger so now I'll tell you about the weapons I have"

???: "Oi!"

It's Katsuki

Katsuki: "Where is my breakfast?!"

Mina: "We ate it all"

Katsuki: "Then make more"

Sato: "You make it yourself. I already put everything away"

Katsuki sees Katsumi sitting on Izuku's lap while he's feeding her

Katsuki: "Katsumi what did I say?! Brake up with the nerd!"

She ignored him and continue eating

Nezu: "Mr. Bakugo I suggest you be quiet"

Katsuki: "Shut up!"

He walked up to them and tried to force Katsumi out of his lap

Izuku: "One more step and these impale you"

Red swords were hovering around around him. Directly at fatal spots.

Tsuyu: "What are those swords?"

Izuku: "A weapon Dante gave me. It's called Lucifer"

Momo: "After the devil?"

Izuku: "It is a demon arm"

Katsuki: "What the hell are these?"

He touch the point of the blade and it burned him

Katsuki: "Son of a bitch!"

Iida: "Language!"

Izuku: "Be careful those swords are coted in devil fire"

Aizawa: "Damn"

Jirou: "Do you have more weapons?"

Izuku: "Yeah a whole arsenal"

Toru: "Can you show us?"

Izuku: "Maybe later"

Kirishima: "Why not now?"

Izuku: "Well my weapons are dangerous and I think Katsumi is not going to let me"

Katsumi: "Damn right I'm not"

Nezu: "Well okay. School will be cancel for a few days then back to class. Take this time to rest since yesterday's attack"

Katsuki: "No! Deku fight me!"

Izuku: "I'm not fighting you Katsuki"

Katsuki: "Why?! To much of a chicken?!"

Izuku: "No your just not worth it"

Denki: "Ohh burn"

Katsuki began to shake uncontrollably. His hands began to emit light when he uses his quirk.

Katsuki: "Damn you Deku!"

He raise his hand to use his quirk but he then was pin down by Izuku

Izuku: "Hm quicksilver"

Aizawa: "Bakugo you tried to attack Izuku and your sister. Your coming with me"

He wrapped his cloth around him and Izuku got off him

Aizawa: "Your taking a special class today"

He held a wicked smirk and left with Katsuki screaming at Izuku to fight him

Hisashi: "He really has change"

Katsumi: "No he's always been like that. Katsuki always had this hatred for Icchan"

Inko: "But why though?"

Katsumi: "I don't know"

AM: "Alright kids continue eating and go on with your day"

The teachers left. Inko and Hisashi gave Izuku one last hug and left. The class resume eating there breakfast. Sero and Tokoyami cleaned the dishes since it was there turn. Izuku and Katsumi went back to there room and sat to enjoy TV. Katsumi sat on his lap with her hands around his neck.

Katsumi: "Icchan"

Izuku: "Hm?"

Katsumi: "Can you tell me what you face in when you were training with Dante?"

Izuku: "Okay. Well first I face demons that they order me to kill. I was surprise when that was my first task. Vergil gave a weapon to kill them. Eventually I killed them but more showed up. I honestly wanted to give up because I kept getting memoires of all the bad times I had growing up. But Dante and Vergil didn't allow me to give up. They kept on encouraging me to go on. But that didn't work either. But what did work was you"

Katsumi: "Me?"

Izuku: "Yes you. You made me not wanting to give up and keep going. Your the one that got me threw my training. I unlocked my demon powers and went on a rampage. I let out all of my emotions at once which attracted more demons but I killed them all. Memories of all the times Katsuki humiliated me went threw my mind while killing them. But you were there to make sure I didn't go crazy. You were the only reason I got threw my training"

Katsumi at this point was crying. Even though she wasn't there physically she was there in his mind.

Katsumi: "*sniff* I'm glad I was the one that got you threw your training"

She hugged him and he hugged her back. They sat like that for a little while.

Katsumi: "Hey Icchan"

Izuku: "Yes Kacchan?"

Katsumi: "Do you still get sad occasionally?"

Izuku: "Unfortunately yes. I got this power but I still have the same problems. But I have you to help me"

Katsumi: "Yeah you do"

She kiss his cheek and laid her head on his shoulder. They sat there watching TV until there was a knock at the door. Katsumi stood up and went to open it. She open the door and Eri was there.

Eri: "Aunt Katsumi"

Katsumi: "Eri"

She picked her up

Izuku: "Eri"

Eri: "Deku!"

Izuku stood up and walked up to them

Izuku: "How was Disney Land?"

Eri: "It was awesome. We rode on so many rides"

Mandalay: "Twice"

Izuku: "Mandalay"

Mandalay: "We wrote each ride twice because of them"

Katsumi: "You mean Kota and Eri"

Mandalay: "Yup. They gave the puppy eyes to Tiger and he said yes"

Katsumi: "Way to go Eri"

Izuku: "So where is Kota?"

Mandalay: "Back home sleeping. Him and Eri didn't rest for a second"

Izuku: "Eri looks like she still has energy"

Eri: "That's because I wanted to see you"

Izuku: "Aww thanks Eri"

She patted her head and smiled

Mandalay: "I'll leave her with you. I have to get back"

Katsumi: "Alright we'll take her back to Aizawa later"

Mandalay: "Bye"

Izuku/Katsumi/Eri: "Bye"

Katsumi closes the door

Eri: "Deku why do you have hair like me?"

Izuku: "That's a long story Eri. I'll tell you later. Want to watch Tv with us?"

Eri: "Yes"

Katsumi: "Let's find you some cartoons"

They both walk back to the couch and sit. Izuku searches for cartoons for Eri to watch. They find something and they sat there watching like a family.

Izuku/Katsumi: "*thought* This feels nice"

Katsumi cuddle up to Izuku. Eri sat on Katsumi's lap and watch cartoons. An hour later Eri fell asleep on Katsumi. Eri held onto her.

Katsumi: "Let's get her to bed"

She grabbed her and stood up then walked up to the bed. Izuku also stood up and went with her. Katsumi laid Eri in bed and cover her in the blanket. Izuku stood next to her.

Izuku: "You act like she's our kid"

Katsumi: "*blush* D-Don's say that"

Izuku: "Sorry. But seriously I'm happy that she's finally staring to become normal"

Katsumi: "Yeah. She left your side for a while.......Are you going to tell her that you were in the hospital because.....well you know"

Izuku: "I don't know. I don't want her to worry about me"

Katsumi: "Well whenever you tell her I'll be there with you"

Izuku: "Thanks Kacchan"

They shared a kiss

*Bang bang bang bang*

Katsuki: "Open the door Deku!"

Izuku: "Damn it"

Katsuki: "Open the door so I can kick your fucking ass!"

Eri began to move in her sleep. She covered her ears with her hands. Izuku walked up to the door while Katsumi tried to cover her ears from the sound. Izuku opened the door.

Izuku: "What do you want?"

Katsuki: "Fight me now!"

Izuku: "Be quiet Eri's asleep"

Katsuki: "I don't fucking care! We're going to fight and I'm going to kick your ass!"

Izuku: "Shut up I'm trying to keep-"

Katsuki: "Fuck Eri sleeping! She could be back with Overhaul for all I care!"

That hit a nerve in Izuku and Katsumi. Suddenly Katsumi felt Eri shaking and crying in her sleep.

Katsumi: "It's okay Eri. It's okay Momma's here"

Izuku saw that Eri was now crying

Izuku: "See what you did?!"

Katsuki: "Who cares?!"

At this point everybody in the dorms was watching. They heard the argument going on.

Katsuki: "Eri doesn't matter! Now break up with Katsumi and do all of us a favor and di-"

Izuku grabbed Katsuki by his neck and his Devil Trigger flashed

Replace the blue with green

Katsuki became scared at his face. Izuku was release killing intent was only he felt. Izuku release Katsuki dropping him to the floor. He then close the door. Katsuki was still shaking up from the amount of death he radiated. The others were also stun at his Izuku's new form. While Camie

Camie: "*thought* That form was so hot. It's turning me on. If only there were multiple of him to fuck me"

Yeah she's a sex craze demon. Meanwhile inside the room. Izuku walked to the bed and laid next to Eri.

Izuku: "It's okay Eri. Momma and Papa is here"

Izuku and Katsumi held Eri and she began to calm down. Katsumi ran her hand threw her hair. After a bit Eri stopped crying and held onto Izuku and Katsumi. Both stayed in bed with Eri so she can't have any nightmares.

*Time skip*

It's been a couple of hours and now it's the evening. Izuku and Katsumi laid in bed with Eri until she woke up. She woke up hungry and so we're they. They not ate since the morning. Izuku carried Eri downstairs with Katsumi following next to him.

Kirishima: "Hey is she okay?"

Izuku: "Yeah she is"

Katsumi: "She is hungry though"

Sato: "Want me to make something for her?"

Izuku: "Thanks but no. We'll make her food"

They enter the kitchen. Izuku sat Eri on a chair with Katsumi next to her.

Izuku: "So what do you want to eat Eri?"

Eri: "Umm....can I have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? Mandalay made me and Kota and I like them"

Izuku: "Okay then peanut butter and jelly sandwiches coming right up"

Izuku began to make the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

Katsumi: "So how was your trip to Disney Land Eri?"

Eri: "It was fun. I got to meet Micky and Minnie"

Katsumi: "That's great"

Eri: "Aunt Katsumi"

Katsumi: "Yes Eri?"

Eri: "Why are you and Deku in the same room?"

Katsumi: "Why would you ask that Eri?"

Eri: "Uncle Denki said that you two sabre a room now"

Katsumi: "*thought* Denki! *speak* Well Eri the reason me and Deku share a room is because we're together"

Eri: "What does that mean?"

Katsumi: "Well it's basically like a mommy and daddy"

Eri: "Hm"

Izuku: "Foods done"

Izuku set the plate in front of Eri

Izuku: "I made for us to"

Izuku gives Eri a plate and she grabs a sandwich and began to eat

Katsumi: "How does it taste Eri?"

Eri: "Mnghs"

Izuku: "*chuckles* Finish what's in your mouth before talking"

She eats the food the her mouth

Eri: "It tasted delicious"

Izuku: "I'm glad"

Izuku and Katsumi begin to eat there peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. The others watched from the outside. They look like a family.

Girls(besides Camie): "*thought* I have to ask Katsumi to let me date him"

Another chapter done.

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 190 7
Izuku Forza was once a Yagi until he was diagnosed as quirkless. Izuku's life became a living nightmare when his family began to neglect and abused h...
477K 13.4K 26
Izuku Midoriya been living a pretty crappy life. Being born quirkless, being bullied by Bakugo and the rest of his group. His father working overseas...
1.3K 40 11
It's there senior year and the Izuku everyone knew during first year is gone, replaced by a rude, quiet, antisocial person. Towards the end of first...
623 37 11
It is Izuku's 4th birthday, he is having the best time with his mum Aunty and Kacchan. Until he goes to the doctors to find out about his quirk. He t...