Save The World (A One Directi...

OneDStoryteller

My Name is Sofia. I'm blind and this is my story. It's a story about my dreams and the trouble they cause. M... Еще

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7:
Part 8:
Part 9:
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14:

Part 15: The End

99 4 0
OneDStoryteller

Sofia’s POV)

When I woke up I could smell all the familiar smells I’ve been feeling all the time the past few weeks. So I knew I was at the centre but I just couldn’t connect it to the fact that I could see.

It was a miracle. The doctor’s couldn’t explain in properly. The new x-ray showed some kind of change inside my brain. They tried to explain it like my nerves before couldn’t handle both sending messages to my eyes when I was awake and when I was dreaming, because the dream-centre in my brain was huge, but now it was back to its normal size.

So now my dreams were gone never to return again. Harry and I went home and never look back at what we had been though. Obviously people was very surprised that I could see but we just told them that during the past weeks we’d been away; we had been to a clinic and they there made my eyes work.

Harry started to record a new album with the boys while we finished the last semester of school. Then we all went out on a huge world-tour. My biggest wish did come true in the end; I got to see the whole word with my own eyes; the world that I saved from a massive disaster.

Then we all lived happily ever after.

THE END.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

286 1 35
To my Dearest readers, This is my first fan fiction about Harry Styles, everything you are going to read in this story is all fiction, nothing is rea...
1.8M 40.5K 52
Becka is really excited to tell Harry the news about her newly found pregnancy but when she finds him cheating on her, .... again. she can't stand it...
84.8K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...
362K 8.8K 22
[Completed] "That was the first night I had the dream. I was standing in a wilderness. Everything was black. Yet, there was a light ahead. It was dim...