Katsuki Bakugou x fem! POCrea...

By imabitobsessedlove

One shots of bakugou with a poc reader. Requests are open and welcome! More

Introduction
First Day
Cuddles
Date
Date pt.2
Wash Day
Meeting The Parents
A/N
Period Pains
Texting
Arguments
Scary Movie
Texting pt.2
Cooking
Brats
Hurting
Late Night Drives
Work out
Cookout
Pool Day
Sneak out
Tik Tok Prank
Youtube
Party
Walking in While Changing
Uno
Spa Day
Requests
stop rn.
Twerking
Challenge
Sleepover
Be Mine ?
Deep
I'm here
With You
A/N

Texting pt.3

2.1K 64 88
By imabitobsessedlove

Authors note: Hey y'all, hope you guys r having a good day😌. We're almost at 600 ah😜. Thank you guys so much for reading my book, and I hope you enjoy this chapter💞.

5:45

Baby Bakugou💗🥺
Y/N.

Teddy Bear🧸💞
yes love
shit wtf did I do
why the hell did you use my actual name

Baby Bakugou💗🥺
why the hell were you talking to Deku today  ?
i though i said to stay the hell away from him

Teddy Bear🧸💞
I-
nigga wut💀
i can't engage in conversation

Baby Bakugou💗🥺
no.

Teddy Bear🧸💞
LMAOOOO
not u thinking u the boss of me
take several seats 😀

Baby Bakugou💗🥺
stop fucking with me rn
yk i hate that fucker
y would u even go near him ?
tf do y'all need to talk about ?

Teddy Bear🧸💞
we was talking shit about u
my bad i ain't think u would see us🤷🏾‍♀️

Baby Bakugou💗🥺
ha ha ha😐
so fucking funny
now wtf were u rlly talking about ?

Teddy Bear🧸💞
i just said wtf we was taking about
not my fault u don't believe me 👩🏾‍🦯
n e ways, imma go eat my ice cream😌👋🏾

Baby Bakugou💗🥺
k

read 5:54 pm

Baby Bakugou💗🥺 has changed your name to Y/N

Baby Bakugou💗🥺 has blocked you

Y/N
ik you ain't just block me
rlly u changed my shit too😐
that is the most petty shit ever
don't even worry about it
keep that same energy.

Timeskip

I sit down at the long table in the common room with the members of the "Bakusquad". I laugh along with them, shaking my head at Kaminiari's stupidity. Kirishima turns his head to face me, quirking up an eyebrow in confusion.

"Where's Bakugou? He usually walks down with you."

I scoff and avert my gaze down to my tray, picking at the food while grumbling.

"He's being an asshole, so I'm not talking to him."

They all gasp in surprise, their mouths hanging open and their eyes widening. Mina stands up slamming her hands on the counter tops. I jump, flinging a piece of pancake behind me.

"SO THATS WHY HES BEEN SO GRUMPY?!"

I furrow my eyebrows and lean back in my chair, "Grumpy? The what do you mean?"

A loud thud diverts our attention, making us twist our heads towards the noise. An ill-tempered Katsuki trudges to the kitchen, glaring at anyone who looks at him. We make eye contact, only for a second before I scrunch my face and turn away. My friends stare at me with an unwavering gaze.

"That's what we mean." Sero sighs, bringing a hand up to ruffle his hair, "He's been like that all week."

"Yeah, he yells at me more than usual. It's kinda scary." Kaminari shivers, crossing his arms while leaning back in his chair. I roll my eyes, shoving some of my eggs in my mouth.

"Well I'm not talking to him unless he apologizes. So sorry if y'all have to deal with his shitty attitude."

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY DEKU!" A crash is heard, followed by the stomping of ones feet. Katsuki's strong hands bang on the table, he pushes his face down to meet mine sneering. I glare at him, placing my fork down on my tray.

"Is there a problem?"

Katsuki huffs, standing up and shoving his hands into his pockets. He then turns his head pouting, a light pink blush on his cheeks.

"Can we fucking talk?"

"No." I reply, crossing my legs together. Katsuki blinks in surprise, dropping his shoulders. He quirks up his lip, baring his teeth at me.

"Can we fucking talk....please?"

"WHOA DID BAKUGOU JUST SAY PLEASE?!" Our friends yell in shock.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS EXTRAS!!"

I stand up, pushing my chair out. I grab Katsuki's hand and drag him to a secluded area. Once we arrive I let go of his hand and lean against the wall, my gaze focused on his face.

"Yes?"

Katsuki shuffles on his feet, staring at the floor below. He then averts his stare to me, his crimson eyes sparkling in determination.

"I'm an asshole."

"I've noticed."

"I'm an asshole, and I'm sorry that I can't help being a fucking asshole. You don't deserve to be...questioned. I-" His breath hitches as he bites his lip. "I l-love you. And I was afraid."

My eyes flutter in shock and my heart pounds in my chest at his confession. My mouth begins to dry out, and my palms become sweaty as I try to comprehend what he admitted.

"You love me...?" I mumble, leaning my head back against the wall.

"Yeah."

"Why were you afraid?"

Katsuki steps closer to my heaving body, placing a hand next to my head, trapping me against the wall.

"I was afraid that he would take you from me. You deserve so much better than I can fucking give. I'm an asshole, I don't know how to hold my tongue. I can't comfort you or make you feel good, I always manage to fuck shit up." His eyes begin to water as a tear slips down his cheek. "I love you so fucking much it hurts, so if it makes you happy to be with someone like him..."

I roughly grab Katsuki's chin making him face me. My stern gaze makes his eyes widen as more tears slip out.

"You sound so stupid right now." I bring my other hand up to wipe his tears, leaning foreword to kiss both of his cheeks.

"Baby if I didn't want to be with you I would go find someone else. I love how you don't give a fuck about what others think. I love how you're so passionate and hardworking. I love how you always speak what's on your mind. I love how you show that you care through your actions. You don't have to be all lovey dovey and shit for me to love you, you love me in your own way."

I place my forehead on his, watching as more tears slip from his eyes. I trace his lips with my thumb, guiding them to collide with mine. We kiss vigorously, his passion and affection overwhelm me as I stumble back. He lays his hands on my back, steadying me in the process. I break away from the kiss, keeping our close proximity. He chases my lips, eyes pleading for me to kiss him once more. I accept his plea, leaning my lips to slam into his. While we kiss I mutter one last sentence to him.

"I love you because you're you."

Authors note: um I got a little carried away😭. This shit was not supposed to be angst 😐. I wasn't even supposed to write that damn much LMAO. But here you guys go, hope you liked the little change of pacing. Thanks for reading💗.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 356 18
━━nights don't feel as tough anymore. katsuki bakugo / female reader ©02/14/22 rewritten
869K 17.5K 55
One shots for bnha characters. Read, comment and like! @Smintie -complete-
34.5K 293 60
Katsuki Bakugo x fem reader oneshots Mature topics and language
162 5 1
~*~ katsuki bakugo x reader ~*~ 𝓴𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾