Tik Tok Prank

Authors note: Hey y'all. Ion got much to say so, enjoy the story 💞.

"Girl I should prank Katsuki."

"ARE YOU INSANE!" Mina yells from over the phone, pushing her face up against the camera. I roll my eyes, picking at my nails.

"Whats he gonna do? Hit me? Right ok." I nod raising my body from my bed and walking towards my closet. I place my phone on my nightstand, listening to Mina ramble through the speakers.

"I guess you're right. What you gonna do?"

I smirk mischievously rubbing my hands together as I search through my closet for a tank top.

"You know that audio on Tik Tok? The one where the guy is asking if your man is around. Yeah imma do that shit." I grab a white tank top and throw it over my head, pulling it over my boobs. I walk back to my phone picking it up and throwing it on the bed.

"Well good luck with that. I just hope he won't go on a rampage throughout the dorms." Mina huffs crossing her arms.

"It'll be fine, I'll calm him down before he can." A ding catches my attention making me look at the top of my phone. I read it, smiling in excitement.

Daddy Bakugou💗🍆
Oi I'm otw to ur fucking dorm
leave the door unlocked shit head

Teddy Bear🧸💞
k babe

I giggle, kicking my legs up and down on my comforter.

"Lemme go, he on the way to my dorm."

"Okay girl, good luck! Text me everything after! Bye babes!"

"Bye Mina."

I hang up the phone, going over to Tik Tok getting the audio ready. Once I do I exit the app, playing some other games on my phone while I wait. After a while my door slams open, indicating that my guest has arrived. I pier over my phone with a smile, trying to act natural.

"Hey baby."

"Tch, hey big hair."

Katsuki flops on my bed with a groan. He buries his head into my pillows, his blonde spiky hair bouncing as he does. I rub his back with one hand, while pretending to scroll through my phone with the other.

"You okay?"

He turns his body over to lay on his back, crossing his arms behind his head. He stares at the ceiling with a sharp gaze, eyes fluttering softly.

"Yeah. Just tired."

I giggle continuing to scroll through my phone. Katsuki shuts his eyes, his breathing slows down and his shoulders drop. I decide that this is a good time to play the audio. I go into Tik Tok, scrolling through a few videos to make it seem more believable. I then click on the audio. Katsuki's ears perk up at the sound of a phone ringing. He turns his head towards my body, raising an eyebrow.

"Who the fuck is that?"

"Just a friend from the states."

He scoffs turning his head back to the ceiling and closing his eyes. The audio goes on until it plays a clicking sound, indicating that the phone has been picked up.

"Hey Josh."

"Hey, yo man around?"

Katsuki quickly opens his eyes, propping his body up with his elbows. He bares his teeth snarling and rolls his body over to grab my phone. I pull the phone away from him, sucking my teeth.

"What the hell Katsuki?"

"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!"

He snatches my phone screaming. He starts to yell into the microphone, veins pop out of the side of his neck as he does.

"OI WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WORRIED IF IM AROUND OR NOT!? I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ASSHOLE! DON'T EVER CALL MY WOMANS PHONE AGAIN, IF YOU DO I'LL-" He pauses, looking down at the phone to notice a video of him screaming playing. I snicker, covering my mouth with my hands before eventually bursting into laughter.

"HAHAHA YOU REALLT THOUGHT I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE?!! PLEAAASE THIS IS TOO FUCKING FUNNY!!" I bang my hands against the covers, throwing my head back while cackling. Katsuki tosses my phone back at me, slumping against the bed and crossing his arms. His face is colored a light pink, and he pushes his lip out to form a pout.

"That's not fucking funny asshole."

I crawl over to him, straddling his hips and bringing his hands to rest on my hips. I kiss both of his cheeks, placing my hands to rest on them afterwards.

"Aww I'm sorry baby." I coo, kissing him on the forehead repeatedly. "That shit was funny though."

"Fuck off."

Authors note: I hope y'all enjoyed this one, it was rlly fun to write. Thank you guys for over 700 reads! I love that y'all are enjoying my shit. N e ways thanks for reading 💗.