The Writer and Her Daydreams

By loverich_WP

A prose and poetry collection where dreams transform into something real. More

Warning!
Foreword.
| DREAMING |
FORWARD
REVERSE
CAPTAIN
SEVER
BEGIN
GRAY
WALLS
WINGS
ART
OKAY
FALLEN
MEMORY
LOVED
END
FIRST
DIAMONDS
LOVE
FEARS
BAD
VALUE
RIGHT
BOOKS
SOULMATES
TRUST
NIGHT
LOOK
SNOWFLAKES
GOOD
WHEN
EASIER
SUPERIOR
SUNDAY
ENOUGH
AFTER
HIDDEN
OVERRATED
WORTH
CAREFUL
LIE
IMAGINE
SLEEP
OATH
RELEASE
SHE
SURE
SONG
PRETEND
PHENOMENON
ANSWER
REVEAL
TEARS
WHY
MO(U)RNING
| AWAKE |
WONDER WHY
THE WAIT
SHE KNOWS
TELL ME
YOU'RE HERE
MAYBE SOMEDAY
REMEMBER YOU
REASON WHY
YOUR TURN
FEEL AFRAID
HER SONG
FOOL UNVEILED
PERFECT HOAX
YOUR MAJESTY
INSIDE OUT
SHE WISHES
WALK IT
CAN'T COMPARE
Closing Doors
Bid Adieu!

BURN

24 3 2
By loverich_WP

We were an unusual pair. We were difficult to comprehend, and nothing about us was easy.

He was a natural force. He would walk into a room and everyone would know that he deserved every bit of attention that he demanded.

On the other hand, I reigned over shadows. I always hid behind the dark wanting to not be seen.

I was gasoline, and he was a match that threatened to light me up every time our fingers touched. 

When he does light me on fire, there 's not a single thing in the world that would not be engulfed in flames.

Together, we'd burn.

Not in the kind that would turn everything to ashes, but in the kind that would breathe life to everything our flare touches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 367 35
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #2 sonnet (June2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
8.9K 51 64
Would it make any difference? If we knew that it was the last time we would see each other again?
1.6K 1 17
Juliane Nuevo is doing her vlog when she remembers a special person in her past. It's her senior high school teacher Mel Sydney Ocampo. Meanwhile, Me...