Enigma | Park Jimin FF

By pick_your_filter2020

The cold, Korean city of Seoul holds a secret. Park Jimin has a perfect life working as a detective in the t... More

~Introduction~
~Prologue~
~01~
~02~
~03~
~04~
~05~
~06~
~07~
~08~

~ Surprise! ~

31 5 1
By pick_your_filter2020

A/N: Helllllloooooooooooo! I know, it's been forever since you've heard from us but we're glad to announce that we are back from hiatus! 

And we have a special....surprise for you ;)

We have FINALLY made a trailer for Enigma! It's my first time making one so chill if you see any rookie errors. 

Here u go! 

Let us know if you like it in the comments! 

We will be posting this trailer on our Instagram account as well  :)

Love,

Shradh & Kim <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 588 8
Y/n possesses the unique ability to hear lies, a gift she often considers more of a curse. This mysterious talent has been with her since birth, leav...
5.3K 191 17
| ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY TUMBLR | @sunshine-and-bangtan Jimin, a vampire who is apart of a small gang of local vampires (aka the Bangtan Boy's or B...
3.9K 619 25
A major accident seven years ago had stolen Jeon Jungkook's memory away from him, wiping it so clean that the only things he were left with were only...
1.1K 150 16
Ha Y/n lost her brother to an accident a few months ago and has since lost to the despair of alcohol. One day she meets a person that replaces the al...