LUMOS - Fred Weasley

By ridikillus11

Who knew that Fred Weasley, one of the most popular boys in Hogwarts, would take a liking to his brother's be... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty

fifteen

1.4K 43 60
By ridikillus11

" Do you know who she's going with ?" asked Fred as they were waiting in the Hall.

Ron eyed Harry suspiciously and winked," No I don't, I'm not sure if she even has a date."

"It better not be Cedric, or I'm gonna take his head off."

Ginny had met up with Neville in the common room but Hermione and Ava were meeting their dates in the Entrance Hall. Ava felt the stares and whispers of students as they passed in the halls. A few Slytherins wolf-whistled as they walked passed. They turned a corner and stopped, just before the Grand Staircase. Hermione was rubbing her arms nervously and Ava nudged her to go first. She descended the stairs gracefully and took Krum's arms. It was now Ava's turn, she took a deep breath and turned the corner. At the bottom of the stairs, all of her friends were waiting since she was the last one to come down. They all had wide eyes and their jaws hanging open. She took the side of the dress in her right hand to make sure not to trip and she descended, a smirk on her face. She went over to her friends, laughing at their expressions.

"Bloody hell Ava, you look amazing," blurted Ron.

"Oh don't look so surprised."

" You look absolutely gorgeous," said Harry.

Fred had his back turned and he was talking with George and Angelina. When he heard her voice he turned around and gaped. He couldn't believe it, she was beautiful, truly beautiful, he felt immense regret for not asking her out. But when he saw her make her way to Cedric and take his arm, his regret turned into pure jealousy. His jaw clenched and his fists tightened their grips around his wand. Harry, Ron and George all laughed at his expression, but Angelina did not seem amused.

" You told me you didn't know who she was going with," bellowed Fred.

" Well that was a lie," said Harry.

" Why the hell would she go with him, he's a git."

" Well one, he asked her to the ball," said George.

" And two, he's pretty handsome," huffed Angelina.

" Oh so you want to go with him too don't you."

" Jealousy doesn't look good on you mate," whispered George whilst tapping his shoulder.

"Stop acting like such a git, just forget about her, you're with me now" seethed Angelina. She took his hand and they disappeared into the crowd.

The entrance hall was packed with students too, all milling around waiting for eight o'clock when the doors to the Great Hall would be thrown open.

Ava walked slowly up to Cedric. He bowed dramatically when he saw her and stretched his arms for her to take.

"You look beautiful my lady," he winked.

"You look very handsome I must say," she laughed.

He was wearing a black fitted suit with a bow tie and a very smart cloak. He looked hot, there was no denying. His tall figure was towering over her as he tucked a hair out of her face.

Then Professor McGonagall's voice called, "Champions overhere, please!"

Cedric guided Ava to the line that was formed by the champions. They got in position in front of the doors and Ava waved good luck to Harry. He had Parvati next to him, she was gorgeous in her pink robes, her hair was braided with gold and bracelets were glimmering on her wrists.
She looked quite proud to be with the Chosen One, but Harry looked livid. He was now a very concerning shade of white and drops of sweat were streaming down his forehead.

Once everyone else was settled in the Hall, Professor McGonagall told the champions and their partners to get in line in pairs andto follow her. They did so, and everyone in the Great Hall applauded as they entered. Students whispered and pointed as Hermione and Ava walked past. The walls of the Hall had all been covered in sparkling silverfrost, with hundreds of garlands of mistletoe and ivy crossing thestarry black ceiling. The House tables had vanished; instead, therewere about a hundred smaller, lantern-lit ones. They walked  onto thebrightly lit dance floor Ava was carefully avoiding catching anyone's eye (shecould see Seamus and Dean waving and sniggering at Harry whilst Fred looked quite sulky.)

A slow, mournful tune started and Cedric placed his hand on her waist as she placed hers on his board shoulder. They moved swiftly across the dance floor, turning and twirling, Cedric even picked her up a couple of times. He was very confident and a great dancer. The students were encouraged to join the dancefloor and very soon Ginny and Neville were whirling around them.

Ava heard a final note from the bagpipe before the Weird Sisters stopped playing, applause filling the hall oncemore. Cedric took her hand and led them to a table to get some drinks. After chatting and laughing they parted ways to see their friends but he told her he would come to get her in an hour.

Ava made her way to a table where Ron, Harry, Fred and Geoge were sitting with some other friends. Harry and Ron's mood seem to lighten when they saw her arrive, Fred had Angelina sitting in his lap and George was joking around with Lee.

" You having fun ?" she asked Ron and Harry.

"Not really," they shrugged

The first notes of Come on Eileen rang in the hall and Ava froze looking at Ron. He had too stopped his conversation with George and glanced at her.

"Oh my god, they're playing good music."

"Holy shit, holy shit they are, they're playing good music."

"Living room routine,"

"Living room routine," she nodded.

They sprung to their feet and Ron took her hand dragging her to the middle of the dance floor.

"God what are they doing ?" sighed Angelina was still in Fred's lap.

"It's their dance. They learned it in second year after watching a muggle movie."

" You better be careful when this song comes on, they're not playing," George joked.

Ron and Ava got to the centre and started the choreography. They twisted and jumped around, laughing and dancing. Everybody was dancing around watching them. Ron shimmied his shoulders whilst Ava was messily running her hands through her hair. He picked her up by the waist and they turned around until he dropped her and got on his knees whilst she faked slapped him. They circled around each other before he spun her under his arm. At the end of the song, the whole hall clapped and whistled loudly. Out of breath, they made their way back to their friends. There was only one chair left, and Ron jumped on it without hesitation.

"Fuck you, Ronniekins," she said as she jumped on his lap, crushing him.

"Oh god, it's been so long since we did that routine."

"Yeah but we still got it," she said as they fist-bumped.

A seductive song started and just in time, Cedric arrived offering her a dance. Before accepting, she caught Fred's eyes who had a hand on Angelina's upper thigh. She felt her blood boil underneath her skin and her jaw tighten. If he was going to act like that, then Ava was going to give him quite a show.

She took Cedric's hand and they walked to the dance floor. They were much closer than last time, their hips nearly touching. They were moving together, his front to her back. Their hands intertwined as she moved her ass temptingly. He turned to face her as he sang the lyrics and she took his face in her hands. She felt his hot breath tickle her skin as he got closer to her neck. He took her hand and led her outside the hall. They got to a dark corner in the courtyard. As soon as they were out of sight, he cupped her jaw. He gently started kissing her neck as she sprung her head back giving him more space. She grabbed his face and pulled him towards her meeting his lips. His lips were warm and soft against hers. He placed a hand on her cheeks. His tongue teased her bottom lip and she parted them eagerly. The kiss was sweet and gentle. Their rough breaths merged as they broke apart. His hands were on her waist and she had her arms locked around his shoulders.

"We should probably get back," he smirked as he licked his lips.

"Don't want them to get the wrong ideas," she smiled as she pecked his lips.

"You're not as innocent as you look."

"I'll take that as a compliment," she winked, "go first, I'll follow in a minute."

"Whatever you want," he kissed her temple before walking away.

After catching her breath and straightening her dress Ava made her way back into the Entrance Hall. In a dark corridor, she felt a strong hand grabbed her arm abruptly. She tried to scream but a hand was placed over her mouth. She turned around to see who it was and to her surprise, Fred was standing in front of her. He seemed mad, very mad.

"What the fuck is wrong with you ?" she shouted.

" What's wrong with me? What do you think you're doing dancing like a slut and snogging Diggory ?" he seethed walking menacingly towards her.

" Excuse me? I do what I fucking want. I kiss who I fucking want. It's none of your business."

" You're a little whore," he bellowed backing her up against the wall.

She slapped him hard across the face. He only held his face with one hand, smiling darkly.

" Do you want to talk about what you were doing with Johnson? I saw your little hands on her thighs, I'm not fucking stupid. So stop acting like you own me."

" I do own you," he dryly chuckled.

" You wish you did. But now you're stuck with Angelina. So have fun," she said as she pushed him off her.

Before she could go any further he grabbed her wrist and sprung her around.  He crashed his lips against hers. Without thinking she kissed him back. This kiss was different from Cedric's, it was rough, desperate. He pushed her against the wall, one hand next to her head the other on her waist. Her fingers were intertwined in his fiery hair. Their lips moulded perfectly together as they moved in sync. He grabbed her tights and wrapped them around his waist but before this could go any further she pushed him off her. His face was mixed with lust and confusion but before he could speak she turned around and ran up the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 5.5K 99
Since the first year y/n Avery has been a friend group with the other Gryffindors in her year. Sharing a dorm with three of them Angelina, Alicia and...
74.2K 2.2K 22
Thea is back for her second year at Hogwarts. Her and Draco are back together being best friends. Someone goes missing and new adventures await. Read...
1.3M 38.4K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...
206K 3.4K 21
Instead of two Weasley twins, there are three : Fred, George and Silena. The trio is starting their fifth year at Hogwarts. Silena falls in love wi...