REMEDY 1 (Yoongi fanfic)

By minleekookie95

18+ when Min Yoongi the young CEO of AGUST D Entertainment approaches his new rising star, Lee Soojin, they b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (finale)

Chapter 5

7 2 0
By minleekookie95

____

The next two weeks after the pair had dinner go by in a blur. They barely see each other a couple of times around the building as Soojin is busy recording in the studios or practicing in rehearsal and Yoongi's producing or locked up in his office cursing at the world if something doesn't go according to his detailed plans.

But on the other hand Soojin and Hoseok have grown quite close. they've spent so much time during practices together that in the span of these two weeks they've even explored a couple of cafes around the building.

"it's not that i didn't like him, it's just that the guy had no sense of fashion" Hoseok says with a puzzled look and it makes Soojin laugh.

"and that's reason enough to dump someone??" she asks from over the table as she takes a sip of her warm latte.
Hoseok rolls his eyes as he leans over the table and lowers his voice to a whisper "i've dated many different people and THAT is always reason enough" he declares and makes a knowing face as he leans back in his seat.

Soojin just shakes her head smiling while picking up her gatherings from the seat next to her. "i have to get going Hoseokie, I have a ton of laundry waiting for me back at the apartment!" she says as she rises from her seat.
But Hoseok abruptly grabs her sleeve.
"wait wait! did i tell you about my party tomorrow night? it's a small gathering but it'll be fun so i really want you to be there!" he smiles so brightly she feels the flowers will most certainly bloom at the sight of him.

"i don't know! i'm not gonna know anyone there, and it's gonna be awkward!"
she shakes her head slightly.
"Namjoon will be there! you know him!"
He enthusiastically nods.

"what about.." she gives him a questioning look and he immediately understands.
"ahhh no Yoongi is not a party or a crowd person, he never comes to my parties. so don't worry about that" But what he doesn't know is that she's not worried if Yoongi will attend but worried if he will not.

still the girl doesn't show any trace of her inner conflictions and just smiles the thoughts away.
"alright then, text me your address"
she starts towards the door and gives Hoseok a wave over her shoulder.

•••

She stands behind the closed doors of the bathroom of Hoseok's apartment , listening to the sound of music and the loud conversations going around.

"so much for a small gathering!"

she sighs looking at her puffy eyes in the mirror she hopes the eyeshadow would do the trick and no one would notice. not that she thinks anyone would. She takes a deep breath running a hand through her hair, stepping out of the bathroom door and leaving her comfort zone behind.

She finds Hoseok in the kitchen talking to some guests. nobody that she knows. "you have such a beautiful place Hoseokie!"
she smiles and he returns it with a brighter one "ahhh thank you Soojinah, are you having fun?? did you get to know anyone?? ahh let me introduce you!" he speaks so fast she puts a hand on his arm and lets out a laugh "calm down Hoseok you're hyperventilating!"
he inhales a deep breath and exhales it through a laugh.

"it's alright, i'll get acquainted on my own, you have fun!" she smiles and leaves the kitchen.

Walking between people she doesn't know and don't know her, she looks around to find an opening, a low beat comes on through the speakers pushing her spirits a bit deeper than 6 feet low.

The open balcony door catches her eye and she makes a beeline towards it in hopes of no one being there. the moment she steps out, the cold night breeze splashes against her face like a handful of snow. she closes her eyes and breathes in the crisp air. freezing her doubts from within, even if it's for a moment. the wind blows and she feels goosebumps rise against the exposed skin between where her boots end and her tight skirt begins.
She wraps her arms around herself looking thoughtfully into the night.

"you're finally gonna catch a cold one of these days"

at the familiar deep voice she suddenly turns around and when she sees Min Yoongi leaning against the balcony door hands in pockets, head tilted to the side just looking at her she freezes in place.
but as the young man offers her a smile and steps out to the balcony she feels the icicles holding her in place melt away.

"Mr min!" she nods her head in greeting.
He stops next to her and they both turn back towards the view.
a comfortable silence fills the air around them except for the weak pulsing beat of the music that can still be heard.

"i used to live here"

at the unexpected declaration Soojin turns to look at her boss but his eyes are fixed on the city. she senses a sudden vulnerability but Yoongi collects himself.

"but hoseok is too much for me" Yoongi gestures to the party going on behind them before turning around and leaning against the railing, arms crossed.

"but still you decided to attend this one?" she asks in a teasing tone.
Yoongi catches her tone and breaks into a laugh and runs a hand through his jaw "actually Namjoon dragged me here. i was okay being left alone in my studio"

at the mention of his name he pops inside the balcony, holding one drink in each hand.
"Hyung, i've been looking all over for you! you just disappeared into thin air!"

At the sight of Soojin, Namjoon smiles warmly.
"ah Soojinah! great to see you here!" he says before he raises his brows and smiles at Yoongi who runs a hand through his silky silver hair looking away as if he's just been busted!

He hands him one of the drinks and offers the other one to Soojin. "no thank you, i don't drink" she politely puts a hand up while Yoongi downs his glass in a blink of an eye!

"oh! me neither, i'm driving tonight." Namjoon bobs his head in agreement.
Yoongi reaches out and takes the other drink from him "then i'll take that one too" and downs that in one sudden move too.

"oookay, i'll head inside it's too cold here" namjoon says awkwardly as he walks away with the empty glasses in hand.

Just then a wind blows and Soojin hugs herself a bit tighter. "we should go in too" Yoongi gestures towards the door and the girl steps inside the apartment.

She sits on a coach furthest from the crowd and Yoongi walks to the mini bar that's set under the window. Soojin swallows and looks at him, completely surprised by the way the man drank two glasses of whiskey in a matter of seconds without even flinching and now is going for another.

Yoongi takes a deep breath as he takes the bottle in his cold hands, he grabs a glass and pours himself a generous amount. he walks back towards where Soojin is sitting, and casually takes a sip in hopes that the magic juice would calm his nerves down!

He sets the drink on the glass table and takes his leather jacket off and smooths his plain white tight shirt before sitting down on the same couch. only a small space away from her.

As he reaches out to pick his drink up, his arm stretches and a single tattoo of a small inscription behind his bicep catches Soojin's eye.

She can't read the word as he leans back in the couch. She feels like as he just removed a layer he's also revealed a new side to him and it makes her both excited and scared.

"I listened to your demo today. for a demo, you sounded amazing" he smiles and looks at the drink in his hand.
"thank you" she excitedly replies to the compliment that she had thought about a lot over the past few weeks.

"i can't wait for the original recording now" he takes another sip of his drink, slowly feeling his body warm up and more at ease.

Soojin turns in her seat toward him and the movement catches his eye.
"actually i was goin-" her words are cut short as her phone starts ringing next to her on the couch.

by instinct they both look at the screen to see an unknown number calling. her face visibly goes pale and the air around her shifts.
a few seconds passes and she neither picks up nor cancels the call.

"are you gonna take that?" Yoongi asks looking at the distraught the call has obviously brought the girl.

"no. it's just prank calls, i get a lot of those" she laughs and waves her hands, but the gesture doesn't reach her eyes and Yoongi is not convinced.

"i can answer for you. maybe that'll scare them off!" he extends his hand, but she immediately grabs the phone and silences the ringtone.
"No! it's really okay." she says in a more firm tone before shoving the phone in her purse.

Yoongi frowns and looks away either because she's lying to his face or he feels useless in terms of helping her.

"nothing will sacre them off, believe me" she says in a hushed voice but Yoongi's sitting close enough to hear that.

He doesn't know how to respond or what to make of that, but at the thought of Soojin's discomfort or fear a new alarm has gone off inside his head.

____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.6K 22
[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] ★彡 🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 彡★ ❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘦! 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴!❞...
348K 15.5K 40
Started 2 November Finished 26 August Taehyung is a man in his 20s that works at a famous company: Jonghyun's Enterprises, where Jonghyun is becomin...
10.5K 599 37
where min yoongi is a ceo and is known for his looks and his personality And jung hoeok is a bubbly person with eye blinding smile and is the hope...
233K 10.3K 69
Namjoon is a famous idol suffering from depression but doesn't show it to their fans. But on one fanmeet, he met Seokjin. Every time he see Seokjin s...