Dark DesireπŸ–€

By Riha_Subha1624

Ever heard of 'Opposites Attract'? This is the kind of story,which will absolutely prove that famed phrase co... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter: 04
Chapter: 05
Chapter: 06
Chapter:07
Chapter: 08
Chapter: 09
Chapter: 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Magical Feelings
Confusions
Encounter with Mary
Worse Circumstances
Different Character of Rose?
Questions with no answers
Kidnapped
Kidnapped Part Two
Never-ending Nightmares
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter 32
New Begining
As the Toxicity Begins
Regrettion
Hidden Opinions
Author's Note

Flown Rumours

352 24 0
By Riha_Subha1624

Eran's POV
Finally after escaping from my evil clutches I walked into my Mathematics class and was low key grateful about the fact that my teacher was late today,and not a single student was to be found. I swear to God,Mr. John,my Maths teacher bores me to hell. My exams are after six months but I still couldn't make up my mind into studying these subjects,thanks to my teacher.

Like he is bit weird,he keeps on blabbering about the specific chapter we are doing,and appoints is sums to solve,but he later solves it himself. He even has got a strong allergy regarding students who are in a relationship,makes them sit apart,tries to appoint them the hardest sums possible in this world and also complains to their parents about the most unnecessary trivial issues.

"Hi" shouted Jessica behind me,as I turned around to face her. "What's up?" I asked,as she gave off her cheeky smile. "I'm great,where's Ricky?" "I actually haven't seen him around,he must be in the Physics lab,I don't know" I replied,moving my eyes around to find someone to escape from talking to Jessica.

I'm not at all saying that I don't like Jessica,it's just that,I feel uncomfortable talking to any girl if it's not Rose,even though I never met Rose. In fact,I actually should surprise her one day,appearing in front of her in the coaching centre but I wonder what am I going to tell her.

"So how's your thing with Rose going on?" asked Jessica with her eyes stuck on her phone. "She's actually really pretty you know" she added and scrolled through her Instagram,if I'm not wrong. "Yes she is,and yes we are doing good" I replied,normally because if I added any hype to it,'it's gonna look as if I'm such a huge lover boy,which isn't my forte at all.

"So I assume,you guys are a thing now?" she asked,looking directly towards me.

Are we? What are we? Friends? Best friends?

"Umm,let's see" I replied,turning on my phone. I wonder where Rose has been,she just left me on read to the last text I sent her. Umm,maybe she's in the class or attending to her mock exams.

"Eran,I really need your help" exclaimed Nancy,Mary's best friend. When we were in a relationship,Nancy was the one who used to come up to me with the pictures of Mary's bleeded hands because of her cutting,to seek my sympathy or with some staged screenshots showing how much broken Mary is due to the fight.

"What?" I asked,being rude,as I watched Jessica's eyes turning towards her and me. "Mary is having a real bad headache and she has to go to her home but her driver is nowhere to be seem,could you give her some money .." "take" I said cutting her off as I handed hundred dollars to her.

At least she would just shut up and thankfully Mary will be out of the sight. Doesn't matter if I have to give up on my own money,her disappearance in front of my eyes is what matters to me,at the moment.

"Bro you seriously gave off the money just because .." "Heyy!" Ricky said cutting her off as she completely got diverted from the topic and hugged him tight. I quickly gave them some private time,excusing myself from the room as I ran down the stairs to grab another cup of coffee,expecting a reply from my Rose.

Rose's POV
There was another text from Eran,asking about my whereabouts which I chose to ignore,as I shoved my phone into my handbag and tried my level best into concentrating in the class. Daisy was sitting next to me as she continued to talk about her problems with the recent guy she was talking with on Facebook.

I nodded and gave weird advices to her which made no sense at her every stopage of sentence to know my reviews about it,as is she was advertising something and I was forced to give my opinions about it. The sentence which she uttered an hour back was continuesly echoing into my ears.

Rather friendly way

Why would Eran meet up with his ex? Am I not being enough for him? Is he actually bored that fast? Am I really not worth of being the girlfriend of a Vogue model as him? Was he really mine just in my dreams? And not in the reality?

"Did you do your task,Rose?" asked my English teacher as I looked towards my copy and there was not even a single word I wrote. I nodded quietly as he got the idea of me being upset for some reason and didn't pressurize me further and went on to some other students. "You good?" asked Richard,as I faked a smile to him. "Yes"

After about half and hour,Daisy's phone buzzed getting my attention as I looked to the message sent by Jessica. It read, 'bruh Eran just gave a hundred dollars to Nancy just because Mary had a headache and she had to go home'

Wow

My heart sank. I could immediately feel the tears gathering into my eyes as Daisy quickly swiped up the text and kept her hand in my shoulder. "Girly,I did tell you that Eran is not really the serious kinda guy regarding relationships,and you guys already speak so much on the phone even though you guys aren't in a relationship" she said,as my jaw clenched.

No he is a serious kinda guy regarding relationships,I know him better

"I think there's some kinda misunderstanding going on" I replied as Daisy gave off a sigh. "Bro,if he really did like you,he would have at least made some efforts to come to see you" she replied.

Why didn't you come to see me Eran?

"I don't know what are you talking about" I said,and stormed out of the classroom grabbing my phone as Daisy continued to yell after me.

My nose was red by now,and my face was flushed pink because of the tears which are stuffed inside my face muscles. My eyes were blurred with tears and thanks to that I stumbled on the stairs and fell right on the ground bruising my knees.

I continued to walk on the streets alone,as the cold air froze my face. I guess it was going to be a cold moonless evening,with the sky so dark and low and the air so chilled that it was hurting to breathe. I felt my phone to vibrate,but I didn't receive it since I knew it was from Daisy.

Was I getting really worked up that I was shivering or was it actually that unnecessarily cold today? The day felt as ferocious as a dip in the frozen lakes would be, bearing the warmth of the body until the lips went blue. I stopped dead on my tracks and realized I needed to get a grip on myself as I looked for a bench and sat on it.

My phone once more rang,and this time it was from Eran. No way I would let the call go unanswered this time,because I needed some explanations from the vile act he did. "Got enough of your ex,and now you came back to me?" I yelled answering the call as I felt my teeth chattering due to the immense cold.

"Umm,where is this coming from,young lady?" He asked,with a harsh tone. "Cut the crap okay?! I heard about you meeting up with your ex!" I replied as I felt the tears wet up my dried tear stained eyes and cheeks, "listen,I didn't meet with her! And where are you? Why are you out there all alone?!" He replied as I rolled my eyes.

Eran's POV
"Listen,I didn't meet with her,and where are you?! Why are you out there all alone?!" I yelled back,grabbing my hair harshly. Little after I came back from my class I got a text from Daisy,that said Rose stormed out of her coaching centre because of me. But I never did anything bad that she would get this pissed.

The way she was talking about Mary did prove that she was mad as hell with me but I still don't know that what had I done that bad?! "Why do you care?! Just go back to your dear Mary,and please stay with her and stop playing around with me!" she replied breaking my heart.

Playing around?! I was genuine with her about my feelings

"Okay,firstly take a deep breathe and at least tell me what's wrong?" I pushed,sucking in my temper. "Why did you meet with Mary?" "I didn't meet with her,I just.." "SHUTUP! I KNOW YOU MET WITH HER! You even gave her money!" she shouted,as I clenched my jaw out rage because of the bullshit she was being fed with.

"Girl,lower your voice! I didn't meet with her,she came up to me out of nowhere and I had to give the money because she had a headache and honestly I just wanted to get rid of .." "oh really? She just got a headache,and that had you completely melt down? My first question is,why on earth didn't  I know anything about it?!" she said back which made sense.

Shit,I should have told her

"I swear I didn't talk with her,it was just a.." "just a what?!" She shouted cutting me off. My heart began to throb and beat a thousand beats within one single second,the matter was getting totally out of the hands.

Rose's POV
"I swear I didn't talk with her,it was just a .." "just a what?! A headache of her left your heart all bruised up?!" I shouted and could feel my heart breaking. "Oh god,shut up! You gotta.." I disconnected the call before he could continue with his rubbish excuses.

I could feel myself breaking down,as the time passed by. It was now getting evening that I was still sitting on the bench with my phone switched off. Eran is mine,I really cannot bear to watch him talk to anyone,and his ex was absolutely out of the question.

Yes,it may sound really controlling to you all,but it is what it is. I feel super scared about the fact that what if someone just steals him away from me. I may not have reacted about this matter that much if he had told me this beforehand. I agree we aren't in a relationship but at least we are best friends. Who hides stuffs from best friends,and stuffs as criticial as this.

Why Eran? Why did you have to hide it from me?

*small sneak peek*
"Well I don't think he should have hidden this matter from you" said Daisy as I nodded. "Did you call him back?" she asked as I fiddled with my English notebook. "No I won't" I replied,directly.

"Nope I won't call her,it wasn't my fault. It was her misunderstanding" I told Ricky as he filled his mouth with another nugget. "At least clear the misconception" "no"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 366 40
Sometimes you get things to happen your way and you're happy, sometimes you don't and you're hurt. What hurts even more is to experience what you had...
3.4K 118 38
Opposites attract, they say. Although no one knows how when they collide, they might just end up combusting in a thousand flames. [full summary insi...
209K 6.8K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
1.9K 162 19
"π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ•  𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•žπ•– π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕀. π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ• ...