πšƒπ™°π™΄π™Ίπ™Ύπ™Ύπ™Ί 𝙾𝙽𝙴 πš‚π™·π™ΎοΏ½...

By lust_tk

Book of fluffs, smuts, angst, and everything else starring the power couple: TAEKOOK Kim Taehyung x Jeon Jung... More

INFO
Dead Roses [M]
Picture Perfect
I'm Home
Rain on me [M]
Secret
Heal me
Gamer Boy [M]
CEO
Rival
Guns n Roses
Guns n Roses [II]
Pleasure in Business
Pleasure in Business [II]
'Til we meet again
My Prince [A.B.O]
Sneak Peek [A.B.O.]
OFFICE [M]
UPDATE
Stuck with you
Red Lights, Stop Signs
Baby, it's cold outside [M]
Your eyes tell
Shiver me Timbers!
Heavy Crowns, Heavy Hearts
'Cause I'm in the Stars Tonight

On Cam

3.5K 94 38
By lust_tk

tags: classmates taekook lol, a love story thru online classes and zoom meetings bc y not, a failed attempt at humor, crack, a lil fluff on the side, whipped jk, kind of tsundere tae, but their fools inlove so yea, idk even kno what this is tbh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

leggo i guess
___________________________________________

Chemistry.

Taehyung has always had a soft spot for science, especially for chemistry. Not only were all of his science teachers the most understanding and considerate ones, but the subject really did peak his interest as a student. Even if it can get a little hard sometimes with all the elements and terms he had to store in his mind, he genuinely enjoyed it.

Until the pandemic started.

Now, it's not really anyones fault that covid decided to destroy his last year in college and ruin it by barging into the world uninvited. Online classes can be fun at times, especially if you're stuck all alone in your apartment.

If only Jeon Jeongguk would stop flirting with him, maybe he'd enjoy his chemistry classes. But no. Because out of all the students that could've been his classmate during chem period, it just had to be him.

They weren't even friends to begin with.

It all started when Taehyung joined the zoom class 30 mins early, just cause he really had nothing to do. Besides, his old professor would always open the link an hour before their actual class, so he thought he could use some company.

It's fruitless though, because professor Choi doesn't even notice him there, can't even hear him too since he doesn't have his headphones in. He's too busy squinting his eyes as he looks at his phone, seemingly struggling with some app he's got open.

Mr. Choi eventually huffs in frustration, the evident crease on his forehead deepens, age getting the best of him as the man stands to presumably head else where, leaving Taehyung alone on the call.

He thinks about leaving the call, to just maybe rejoin 25 minutes later on their actual period, but then another participant pops up on his screen.

"Hi."

The boy smiles at him,—wow, he's pretty cute—bunny like teeth showing, nose crinkling as he adjusts the hood of his jacket. Taehyung gets a glimpse of silver hoop earrings adorning the other's ears, a few tattoos visible on his hand, but it soon disappears from his line of sight.

"Hey.." Taehyung greets back belatedly, biting the insides of his cheeks when the boy's smile widens, eyes shining. "Where is Mr. Choi? I thought he'd be here."

"Oh, yeah–well, he's still in the call, but he left his computer and.. I don't know, did something else I guess." Taehyung explains, watching as the other nods and hums at his words.

After a pause, the boy looks at his screen once more, a small smile tugging at his lips and god if he doesn't stop smiling like that—

"So, you plan on introducing yourself or no?"

Taehyung raises his brows, bemused.

"My name is right there. On the screen."

"Yeah, but self introductions are better."

"It's useless."

"It's fun."

"You're not making any sense."

"And you're cute."

Taehyung blinks, unmoving. "What?"

The boy—Jeon Jeongguk, as his display name says—chuckles in amusement, lips twitching as he leans forward and rests his cheek on his hand. He looks terribly handsome, full of charisma as his eyes never leave Taehyung's face who blushes infront of his camera, cheeks pink even in the poor quality of his webcam.

"Well? You heard me." He's smug as he says it, but there's an underlying tone of sincerity there that really makes Taehyung's heart pump and his blood run to the tips of his ears, tinting them red. He clears his throat.

"I believe we aren't close enough to make such comments, Jeon."

"I can get close if you send me your address though."

"First of all, not happening. There's a pandemic. Second, I don't even know you that well, why would I ever do that?"

"Then let's get to know each other, yeah? And besides—" Jeongguk pauses, picking up his phone to check the time and those damn hands with tattoos show up on Taehyung's screen again. "—we still got 20 more minutes here, might as well bond, y'know?"

"I hate you already."

Jeongguk's laugh crackles through the call, eyes alight. "Love you too."

___

Taehyung's positive that Jeongguk's mind works backwards, functioning the exact opposite way of how a normal human brain should.

It's infuriating how he gets on Taehyung's nerves, making his life a living hell with how much he enjoys annoying the daylights out of him. And he calls it his way of showing his love.

Just this morning, while they were the first ones to join the zoom call once more—which is becoming a routine by now— Jeongguk had commented on the sweater Taehyung was wearing, saying how cute he was in it. Taehyung would've thanked him and appreciated the compliment, since it is his favorite article of clothing, but then that dimwit proceeds to tell him how much better he'd look without it.

So this guy is hopeless.

And Taehyung decides to tell him such, voicing his thoughts at how annoyingly persistent Jeongguk's being. He only gets a shrug in return, those familiar bunny teeth showcasing themselves once more as the boy flashes him an attractive smile that makes Taehyung want to kiss—punch it right off his face.

"You got me there, I am hopeless, Tae."

He ignores the flutter of his heart with the nickname, huffing in frustration. "I'm glad you're aware J—"

"—hopelessly whipped for you, that is."

Taehyung flips him off and furiously blushes all throughout chemistry period.

___

Not are they only the first ones to join.

But recently, they're also the last ones to leave.

At first it was only Taehyung who'd stay behind all of his classmates, personally thanking the efforts of their old professor before he leaves the call, but Jeongguk has picked up on it recently, noticing how he never sees Taehyung exit.

So, he finds out through being the last one to stay there too.

Which only adds to Taehyung's long list of 'annoying things that Jeon Jeongguk does'.

"Thank you for today's lesson, Mr. Choi." Taehyung says through gritted teeth, doing his best to keep his cool as the dimwit on his screen smiles exageratedly and nods at his words.

"Thank you, Sir! Me amd Taehyungie here really enjoyed it." Jeongguk adds, making it seem like him and Taehyung are buddies or something. Which is certainly not true. Not at all.

"Ah, you boys are too nice. I'm glad the two of you appreciate it, so kind of you to stay behind." Mr. Choi smiles wide, eyes squinting as he adjusts the thin rimmed glasses perched atop his nose. Taehyung feels his heart warm, this time he smiles back with genuine joy. "I see that you two are friends, hm?"

His smile drops in an instant.

Jeongguk speaks before Taehyung could protest, nodding happily at their teacher. "We sure are, Sir! I've actually taken a liking on Taehyungie here."

His eye twitches.

willy bastard.

The old man chuckles at that. "Oh, is that so? Taehyung here is such a kind boy, I'm sure you'll both get along well. Isn't that right, Taehyung-ah?"

And Taehyung, poor Taehyung who can't do nothing but nod reluctantly, uses all his will power to not throw his laptop out the window and maybe set it on fire while he's at it.

He only musters up a smile, listening as the two chatter for the time being before they're saying their farewells, waving to the camera goodbye.

Taehyung's heart totally does not flutter when Jeongguk blows him a kiss goodbye.

___

Taehyung curses lowly, sniffling as he pulls the blanket over his shoulders and closer to his body.

He only has 15 minutes left until chem starts.

It's not like he cares if Jeongguk's already present on the call, or if he's waiting for Taehyung to join, or if there's anyone else who was there early other than him. He doesn't join early everytime because it's kind of an unspoken routine to them now. No. He just joins early cause he has time to.

And if he's hurrying to join now, that's not anyone's business.

Once he gets on the call, the screen loads and shows Jeongguk's face light up, eyes widening for a second as he sees Taehyung pop up on his screen. Then his brows suddenly furrow, a look of utter concern painting his features.

"Tae? Are you okay?"

Taehyung sniffs with a nod, blinking his teary eyes. "I'm all good."

He sneezes, reaching for his box of tissues as he blows his nose and throws it to the pile of used ones beside him. He'll clean it up later.

"No, you're clearly not. What happened?"

Taehyung coughs into his fist slightly, throat dry. He tries to ignore the sincere tone of worriedness in the other's voice, brushing it off so his heart could calm the fuck down.

"Went to 7/11 last night without a jacket, then I woke up with a mild cold." He shrugs his shoulders, trying to look cold and nonchalant, but it's proven to be futile when he falls into a fit coughs.

"Yeah, mild my ass, Taehyung. Look at you! Your nose is all red and your eyes are teary." Jeongguk huffs with a shake of his head, looking displeased. "And why didn't you bring a jacket with you?? Do you know how many degrees it was last night? You shouldn't be going out all alone without a jacket in the middle of winter, Tae—"

And although Jeongguk continues to chastise him, telling him how stupid he was for doing what he did, he still feels this bubbling feeling in his chest as his stomach is swarmed by butterflies at how worried Jeongguk looks, bombarding him with reminders and what medicines to take.

"—should also drink some tea to help your throat—Taehyung? Are you even listening to ke right now??"

He snaps out of it, blinking a couple of times before he straightens up, nodding at the other. "Y-Yeah, I heard you."

So that night, when a delivery guy comes knocking on his door at 7:00 pm to give him a paid order of a variety of soup and broths 'from: Jeon Jeongguk — to: Kim Taehyung.', he can't help but smile and chuckle to himself, mind racing with a series of thoughts at how maddeningly endearing Jeongguk is.

___

It's almost semestral break.

Two weeks of no classes, two weeks of rest and free time, the two stress free weeks that Taehyung has been dying to arrive, and now it's finally here. Just one last class and he's off to freedom.

That also means two weeks without Jeon Jeongguk.

So here they are, the last ones to remain on the call, white noise filling their ears.

"What do you plan on doing this semestral break?" Jeongguk asks, eyes widening the way it usually does whenever he's genuinely wondering about something, a habit of his that Taehyung has caught on.

He hums. "Well, not much to do really. I'll be binge watching a few animes maybe."

"Oh, I see.."

"And you? What are you gonna be up to?"

Jeongguk licks at his lips, clearing his throat. "I don't have anything to do really other than rest I guess."

Taehyung breathes deeply, staring into Jeongguk as he looks back at him, tilting his head at the look on Taehyung's face.

"Then we should just call each other from time to time."

Jeongguk raises his brows, stunned. "What?"

"And maybe watch some shows together. You like studio ghibli movies?"

He opens and closes his mouth, looking much like a fish that Taehyung has a hard time biting back the grin that stretches across his face, taking the other's breath away.

"I—Yeah, I do. I like."

Taehyung laughs.

"Then would you like to watch all of them with me, Jeongguk?"

"Of course, I—I'd love to, Tae."

If they end up calling each other day in and day out, watching all the movies they could find through screen sharing, then you could say that maybe Taehyung is warming up to him. Maybe.

Jeon Jeongguk isn't too bad after all.

___________________________________________

word count: 2070

inspired by true to life experiences lol

hope u like it ;)

love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.5K 42
Hyunlix oneshots cuz why not This book will include: Fluff Smut Angst Mpreg Omegaverse Thriller ‼️English isn't my first language so bare with the sp...
29.2K 1.4K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
311K 8.5K 28
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 171007 ] [ ENDED: 181811 ] one night stand: taekook FF warnings - " sexual harassment " huge angst one night stands suck...
172K 2.9K 66
Ξ¨(≧ω≦)Ξ¨ Happy reading ❣️ this story contains : (F)fluff (A)angst (S)smut (a)small angst KookπŸ‘†πŸ‘‡ TaeπŸ‘‡πŸ‘†