I'm Gonna Be Wounded - A Grof...

De DorisLaBass

Jonathan Groff meets Lin-Manuel Miranda in a park back in 2007 and they immediately connect. Both feel someth... Mai multe

Will You Be In This?
Coming Outs
The First Rehearsal Pt. 1
The First Rehearsal Pt. 2
The First Rehearsal Pt. 3 (sorry)
The End Of That Day
I don't want you to leave, please
What Just Happened..
My Goshdarn Back
Christmas Is An Interesting Time
HAPPY NEW YEAR
We'll Be Cleaning Up Bottles On New Year's Day
Who Are People
Two Days Before Valentine's Day
The Day Before
Opening Night (Day)
Meet The Neighbors, Wait..
Coming Out: Parents Edition
Why Does My Bday Have To Be Like This?
Waking Up
Getting Out + Apologies
Recording!

An Interesting Valentine's Day

193 8 93
De DorisLaBass

I'm experimenting with my boundaries, so enjoy some crappy smut at the end ;) Also, more Groff POV -_- and a little bit of homophobic sayings.
----------------------------

Groff's POV
I woke up in Lin's arms and realized it was Valentine's Day! At the thought of that, I snuggled deeper into his arms and closed my eyes. I had my arms holding his that were wrapped around me and my back was against his chest. I just listened to his deep breathing and felt him shift to pull me closer. Lin had gotten a new digital alarm clock, so I turned my head to see what time it was. It was 7:45, so I figured I'd get up and make us breakfast. I slowly slid out of Lin's arms, to which he pulled my pillow to him to snuggle with, and put on some long pyjama pants and a t-shirt. I slipped out of the room and started making pancakes; chocolate pancakes, Lin's favorite. I made them and put the stack in the microwave to keep them fresher than they would be if I left them out. I figured I would let him sleep until at least 8:30, so I took out my phone and texted the Hamilton cast chat.

Groffthe3rd: Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!!<33

No one responded and I figured I would respond to Lea's text that she sent me at three in the morning.

Lea: Happy Valentines Day Groffy!! Use protection!
Groff: Happy Valentine's Day and you too!

It was fun to tease my friends and I was still tired, so I went back to my room. I pushed the pillow out of Lin's arms and slid back in. He subconsciously pulled me close and pressed his face into my back. I love this man so much. With that thought, I dozed off again.

I woke up a while later to a boatload of kisses being pressed to my face. I smiled tiredly and opened my eyes. "Mmmm, good morning, babe. Happy Valentine's Day!" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!" he said while tightly hugging me and kissing my cheek again. I hugged him back and smiled.

"Earlier I made something for you. I think you'll like it." I said. He sat back and looked at me in shock. "You were sleeping when I slipped out."

"You didn't have to do that for me, Jon!" he exclaimed. Just looking at him and his kind, thoughtful eyes, I fell in love all over again. I love this man so much. I pecked his lips and pulled him off the bed and into the kitchen. I went and got a robe for him to put on before he sat on the cold chairs by the island. I pulled out one of the chairs and motioned for him to sit down. He blushed and sat down. I went to the microwave and pulled out the plate of pancakes and got out the maple syrup. His eyes went from the pancakes to my face over and over again. I set down the plate and ran over to him. His eyes were teary and he ran and met me in the middle. His arms wrapped around my waist tightly and I reciprocated the action. "I love you so much, Jon. So much that I can't even describe it. I can't believe you chose me of all people to be with. I love you so, so, so, so much, Jon." he said. My eyes were now teary with love.

"Lin, I feel the same toward you. I love you so much and I feel like I don't do enough for you. I can't believe you chose me either." I said. I was crying now out of happiness. He was crying too. I squeezed him hard and he did the same. His face was in my chest and my head was on his shoulder. "I'm hungry and I want to eat. What about you?" He nodded. I grabbed his hand and led him to the counter. He sat down and I got the food and put it in front of him, but first I took a pancake and shoved the whole thing in my mouth. He laughed.

"Casual Groff." he said. I inhaled like I was offended and ended up choking and laughing. Lin just laughed harder. I eventually stopped choking and swallowed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked playfully.

"Nothing." he said with a smirk before taking a bite. He didn't even put anything on it like me. I didn't need more sugar on already sweet things. Lin just didn't shove the whole thing in his mouth like I did. I stole another pancake and shoved the entire thing in my mouth. He looked over at me with a huge smile on his face. I scrunched up my face and did the biggest closed mouth smile I could considering my cheeks were full. Lin quickly snapped a picture.

"Lii-" I said before pancake would fall out of my mouth. Lin swallowed and started laughing harder than before.

"I think I should leave so you can eat properly, Love." he said before taking his pancake and leaving. I swallowed my pancake.

"Lin! No, don't leave me." I said. "I'm done!" He came back into the room with his pancake. He sat down in his seat. He finished his pancake and I was leaning my elbows on the counter and I had my head rested in my hands. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I asked Lin.

"Yes." he said, looking back at me.

"Well I'm going to show you how beautiful you are," I said, leaning forward and kissing his lips. He melted into the kiss. "Later. Now get dressed. We're going out." I said getting up. He looked so annoyed.

"I thought we were staying in today." Lin yelled back. I heard his footsteps get closer, so I knew he was following me. I had taken my shirt off when he got in the room. I was by our dresser getting a shirt. He got really close to my right side. I looked over to him and he put his chin on my shoulder. I looked over to him and kissed him. I turned to him and wrapped my hands around his waist. He put his around my neck and deepened the kiss. He licked my bottom lip and I of course let him in. Our tongues battled but I won and pushed him to the bed. I pulled back and whispered into his ear. "Get dressed and we can resume this later." I pushed myself up and went back to the dresser to get pants. I turned around and looked at him. He was frozen on the bed with a puppy dog face. I gave him a look and he rolled his eyes and got up to go get dressed. We both finished that and went to the bathroom to brush our teeth. Eventually, we got out the door. We were walking down the street and passed by our favorite coffee shop. I dragged him inside and he looked up at me.

"Is this where you wanted to take me?" he asked.

"Not exactly. Go find a seat, I'll order." I said while getting in line. I smacked his ass as he left. He turned around and was walking backwards to get a seat. I got back in line and after a few minutes, got to the front. I looked up to the barista, having recognized his voice.

"Hello, what would you like to order to- oh hey Jonathan! How are you on this Valentine's day?" Stephen said. He leaned on the counter.

"Hey Stephen! It's going really well. I am taking Lin places that mean the most to us. Are you going to do anything with your girlfriend?" I ask.

"I have to work until three but we might hang out a little. She said she'd wait for me here, so she should be here. So what would you like to order, honey?" he said.

"Could you not call me that and I will order a black coffee and a mocha cappuccino." I said. I don't know why he kept calling me names like that. I brushed it off.

"Ok, would that be all?" he asked and looked at me with a smirk. I nodded and he handed me the receipt. I went to go find Lin and saw something that confused me.

Lin's POV
Jon went to go order our drinks, so I decided to scroll through Twitter. I then saw someone sit in front of me and I thought it was Jon. "Oh hey bab- Georgia?" I asked. What was she doing here?

"I'm waiting for my 'boyfriend' to get off work. I guess he knows Jon, I don't know. So, baby, aren't you going to order something?" She said. Why is she still after me? She has a boyfriend!

"First of all, we both have partners so don't call me baby, and two, Jon is ordering for me and him." I said. "What do you want?"

"Honey, Jon doesn't love you like I do. I love you with all my heart and he's just using you and will break your heart." she pleaded. "Please come back to me. I will treat you so much better, Lin."

"Georgia, I don't know why you keep coming after me, but I love Jon so much. He loves me with his whole heart and I love him just as much. You have a boyfriend, so why are you trying to cheat on him? He loves you." I said. She grabbed my hand and I tried to pull it away, She started talking again.

"I don't love him, I love you." she said and then she kissed me. I pulled back, but she just leaned forward more. Someone else started talking.

"Georgia, get off my boyfriend." Jon said angrily. He stomped over and pulled her back. She stared up at him in shock.

"You don't even love him like a boy loves a girl. Being gay is only a social construct. You need to find yourself a lovely girl like Lin has." she said, grabbing my hand.

"What the hell are you going on about? Are you just that ignorant? People of the same gender can love each other. What if I told you that you don't love Lin and just need to find yourself a wonderful girl? How would you feel?" Jon asked. He had roasted her ass so bad and her face was pure disgust.

"Um, that can't happen because girls can't be in a true relationship with each other. I take offense to that because I'm not 'gay'." she said. Then I saw Stephen walk up next to Jon. What was he doing here?

"Georgia what are you doing?" Stephen asked.

"These two need to learn that being gay doesn't exist and that one," she pointed to Jon, "called me gay. You work here. Kick them out."

"Georgia, come with me." Stephen said and grabbed her hand. He whispered a sorry and dragged her outside. Jon sat down where Georgia previously was and handed me my coffee. He grabbed my hand and we heard a screech from outside. We were sitting near a window and we saw Georgia storm past the window. We then saw Stephen in front of our table with his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

"Whelp, now I don't have a girlfriend to keep my parents from getting suspicious about me." Stephen said. Groff's eyes bulged from his head.

"Didn't you say that both you and your girlfriend were gay?" he said, taking a sip of his drink.

"Um, I may have lied about that. She's the exact opposite." Stephen said, pulling up a chair and sitting down.

"We know. I used to date her and she didn't like Groffy, so I left her. When I got with him she always told me he doesn't love me as much as she would and that I don't actually like guys." I said, grabbing Jon's hand and looking down.

"Damn bro. I'm sorry about that. I know what it feels like to be not accepted by someone you care or formerly cared about. My parents are super homophobic. I haven't come out to them, but they always talk bad about the gays and say they should all die and go to hell." Stephen said. I was shocked and Jon looked very sympathetic. He put his hand on Stephen's shoulder and whispered "I'm sorry." Stephen shrugged and said, "It's fine. I'm used to it."

It became silent and I looked at my phone. I looked up to Groff, who had finished his drink, as had I. "We should probably get going." I said. Groff nodded and got up.

"Well, ok. It was nice seeing you guys!" Stephen said. He hugged me and then Groff. He hugged Groff a little too hard for my liking and a little too long. Groff grabbed me by the hand and we threw our cups away as we left. He led him a few streets away and we went to the theater. He took me inside and we went to our dressing room and we just sat there, staring at each other. He got up again and took me to the stage. We went to the middle and swayed and danced to imaginary music. He then kissed me passionately and I kissed him back equally passionate. I put one of my arms around his waist and the other around his neck, pulling him closer. He wrapped his arms around me. Jon picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He spun us around while still kissing me. I laughed into his lips and he pulled back.

"Before we leave, I want to sing you something and it's going to be really cheesy but you'll see." He cleared his throat before singing. "Look at where we are." he sang. I was confused when he stopped. "You'll get it later." I smirked and looked at him.

"Get what?" I asked. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my face close to his.

"A lot, Love. Just you wait." he said and smiled, mind you very sexily, and took my hand to lead me back outside. We walked together for a while and ended up at the park. "Jump on my back." Jon said, ready for a piggy back ride. I jumped on and he took me to the bench with the view that we had very first met at. We looked out into the beautiful view of the park. The sun was setting slightly despite it being only about 3 pm. He decided to sing before he let me down.

"Look at where we started." he said and then let me down. He took my hands in his and looked at me. "When I first met you, I thought you were the most beautiful man I've ever seen. You had such a high energy level that I was immediately intrigued. When you took me over here," He led me to the stairs where I had him. "I felt like I was going to be extremely suspicious because I felt like I was red and sweaty and gross. When you said what you said in the video to me, I internally flipped out and was confused and excited. I texted Lea while you were talking to Tommy after the shoot about you. I didn't know if I was falling for you or not, but I felt butterflies and super nervous around you. It's so cheesy, but it was like love at first sight." he said. I had tears down my cheeks and was smiling so big.

"Jonathan Groff, I love you so much. However much I love you, times that by infinity and that's how much I love you. When I first saw you, I saw you on stage and even as Melchior, you were adorable. I thought you were really hot on stage, but I also didn't know what I was feeling because I didn't know I liked guys. When I saw you here, I thought I recognized you from somewhere and then I realized who you were and got super sweaty and antsy. I get really excited when I do or see something I love and I got super excited to see you not on stage, but in the while." I paused and laughed. He did too, making a few tears fall from his eyes. "I was speaking the truth when I said what I said in the video. When we became besties and moved in together and became closer, I fell in love more and more, but pushed my feelings aside because I didn't think you'd like me back. Then I came out because I accepted how I felt. Imean, I've felt kind of like how I felt with you before with other friends, but just considered them best friends. It was way stronger with you and that's why I questioned. I found Georgia because I thought you didn't like me back and I broke up with her because she didn't like you and I just love you so much." I hugged him and put my head on his right shoulder. He hugged back. "I love you so much, Groffy, that it hurts and I never want to let you go." I felt him sobbing into my shoulder.

He whimpered. "I-I lo-o-ove you too, Lin. S-s-so much." I just squeezed him, hard, while he cried. Him crying made me cry. People around us probably thought we were insane, but we just stood there, crying and hugging, in a public park. After a few minutes, I pulled back, grabbed his face, and kissed him, hard. He put his arms around my neck and pulled me close. Jon pulled away first and we were looking at each other, smiling. After a few seconds we heard someone scoff. Jon noticed someone behind us and stopped smiling. I looked behind me and saw a mother with two small children. The mother was looking at us with her coffee in hand, her sunglasses on, and a disgusted frown.

"That's disgusting. My children shouldn't see that." she said to us.

"Shouldn't see what?" I asked. She looked us up and down.

"Two guys kissing. It's disgraceful." she said. Her kids were happily playing and running around with other kids, totally unaware of what their mother was doing.

"Your kids were probably not even aware of what we were doing." Jon said. He looked around and found a guy and a girl, heavily making out on a bench a few feet away. "What about them? They are making out, probably some sexual touching too. We were kissing, not even making out." he added.

"Well, my kids shouldn't see two guys or two girls kissing." she said. We both sighed.

"Whelp, they'll probably see it sooner or later." I added. I entwined my left arm with Jon's right, and waved at the lady before walking away. I laid my head on his shoulder. We went and sat under a tree, still in the park. Jon sat in my lap and my back was against the tree. He looked at me and smiled. I lifted my hands and wiped his cheeks. He wiped mine and then he leaned against me.

"Today's definitely been a very interesting day." Jon said, looking up at me. I nodded and looked down at him. I put my hand on his cheek and smiled.

"You look so adorable, Jon." He tilted up for a kiss and I gave it to him. He sat up in my lap and kissed me again, but harder. I gave back what I got. Jon pushed me harder up against the tree and licked my lip. I let him in and our tongues battled. He won and pushed up against me. I let out a slight whimper and moved my hands, left one up his back and right down near his butt. One of his hands were entangled in my hair and the other was holding him up. He tugged on my hair and I let out an uncontrolled moan. I realised what I did and opened my eyes. I pulled Jon back and he was confused. "I, we should take this back home." I said, voice deeper with arousal.

"Mmmn, yes please." Jon said, getting up. He helped me up and put his arm around my waist. Jon continuously tried to kiss my neck, but I dodged, telling him that we could wait until we got home. I was focused on getting home, as was Jon, when I heard my name be called. "Shit!" I muttered. Jon let go of me. We turned around to see a girl, probably around sixteen approaching us. We smiled like we weren't in a huge rush to get home because we could wait a little bit.

"You're Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jonathan Groff! Oh my gosh, can I get a picture?" she asked. We said sure and bent down to her height. She took the picture and said thanks.

"No problem! Have a nice day!" I yelled back. I already felt Groff pulling me forward. We were so close to home. We finally got there and went into the building. We hurried to the elevator and it opened up almost immediately. We went in the elevator and as soon as the doors closed, we had a passionate and hungry makeout session, but we heard the bell and the doors opened up. We jumped off of each other as people entered. The doors closed and the elevator moved up. Jon had his hand on my ass. I had my hand up his shirt and rubbing his back. Eventually, the elevator got to our level and we got out. Once the doors closed we hurried down the halls and once we got to our door, he pushed me up against it. He kissed me and I got my keys out of my pocket. I broke the kiss and after what seemed like hours of trying to find the right key, I found it and unlocked the door. Once it was opened, I was pushed inside and the door slammed shut. I was slammed up against it and Jon grabbed me by my shirt collar and pressed up against me. I let out a half moan when he started kissing my neck. I had both my hands firmly on his ass, pressing him firmly against me. (A/N: The video I'm listening to in the background asked "what are you doing with your life?" and I was just like uh...) Jon eventually found the spot on my neck and I let out a moan, pressing up against him more.

"Jon. B-bedroom." I said. He grunted in response and went back up to kiss me. He put one hand in my hair and the other wrapped around my back. His tongue was in my mouth within seconds and I moaned into the kiss. By the time we made it to the room, we both had our shirts off and the button on my pants was popped. He laid me on the bed and his mouth went to my neck. "Oh fuck~" I moaned as he ground down on me. He shivered into my neck. His hand went down to my pants and started to try and pull them off. I helped him and my pants were now on the floor. I went down and pulled his off. I slid up the bed and he crawled up, a leg on either side of me. I took a deep breath as he slid his arms around under me. The combination of him grinding on me and sucking on my neck made me let out long strings of moans. "J-jon, oh~, please do something!" I pleaded.

He lifted up and ground down on me hard and I let out a breathy moan. He slid down the bed and pulled off my underwear. I flinched as my cock hit the warm air. Groff looked at it with lust filled eyes and then back up at me. "Please~" I whimpered. He nodded and I threw my head back as he licked along the backside of my dick. When he got to the tip, he put it in his mouth and I could barely get enough air. As he went further and further down, I got louder and louder. He started bobbing his head and I resisted the urge to thrust up into his mouth. He could see I got super tese, I guess, and held my hips down. I kept moaning, unconscious of what the neighbors would hear, oh well. I could feel something in my stomach tighten. "Jon, Jon, stop, please." I pleaded. He pulled off and looked at me in confusion.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" Jon asked, clearly very concerned.

"No, no, no, you didn't do anything wrong. It was amazing, but I was about to cum and, uh, I want to go all the way. If that's ok with you." I said. I didn't know if he wanted that or not.

"If you're ok with it, I'm ok with it." he said. I nodded and he did back. He came back up the bed to kiss me, but first grabbed lube and a condom from the nearest drawer. I looked at him suspiciously. He sat on my chest and put his hand up. "It was pure guess I swear." I nodded.

He took off his underwear and I of course looked and I swear he was the most gorgeous sight I've ever seen. He scooted back down and looked at me before leaning forward into a kiss. "I'm gonna have to prep you, alright?" he asked. I nodded violently. I just needed touch really bad. He got out the lube and squirted some into his hand. He rubbed it all over his fingers before going to my ass with them. "Ready?" he asked. I nodded.

"Please~" I whimpered. I moaned as he stuck a finger in me. He waited a little before moving it in and out. I squirmed a little bit, but stopped after I got used to it. When I started moaning again, he put in a second finger. I hissed as it stretched me more than I was before. Groff waited a little longer than before to move them. Once he did, I groaned in pain.

"It's ok baby. The pain will be gone soon." he whispered into my ear as he moved them in and out and scissored them in my ass. After a few minutes, I started moaning again, so he stuck in a third finger. I almost yelled in pain. He paused for a long time, and this time waited for me to tell him when to move. I waited a few minutes before I told him he could move. He slowly moved his fingers in and out. I whimpered, but eventually those turned into small moans. That was when he started scissoring the fingers and that made me scrunch up my face again. I looked over at Jon and he looked worried. I lifted my hand to caress his face. He calmed down a little bit, but still looked worried. Looking at him made the pain go away and replace it with pleasure. I was silent for a minute and then started lightly moaning. Those moans eventually turned heavier and louder, which led him to pull all three of his fingers out. I looked at him, confused. He looked at me and smiled. "This will hurt the most so tell me if you need me to stop." I nodded.

"Jon, uh, could you possibly put it all in at once and then wait?" I asked. He looked shocked.

"I mean yeah, but I don't want you to be in pain." he said, concerned. I put my hands on his cheeks.

"I will be fine, Love." I say and smile. He mutters "ok" and then puts the condom on.He lubes his dick up heavily and likes it up with my ass. He looks at me for confirmation and I nod. He looks back down and shoves the whole thing in. I yell in pain and he moans in pleasure. I grip the sheets with all my might to try and focus on something else besides the pain that has shot from my ass all the way up my back. He takes his hand and puts it on my cheek. I look up at him and he's giving me a small smile. I give him one back and pull him down by the shoulders to kiss him. That kiss turns heated, real quick, and soon we are making out and Jon then moves out a little and then back in. I gasp in shock and he flies back and sits up.

"Lin, I am so sorry. I should not have done that." he says very fast. I shook my head.

"Keep doing it." I said. He bites his lip and slowly moves out, and once he's about halfway out, back in. He whines and I gasp, getting used to the new feeling. He does it more and more and my gasps turn into whimpers, and then into moans. He gradually goes faster and faster.

"Jon, harder! Oh God, please, faste- oh!" I scream as he hits a bundle of nerves that made my back arch. He continues to hit that spot over and over as he goes harder and harder. He leans down and sucks on my neck. I am in absolute heaven when I hear someone knock on the front door. I keep moaning uncontrollably and tears of pleasure are streaming down my face. Jon bites on my neck and hits my prostate again and I let out a mix of a moan, gasp, and scream. I hear the door unlock, but I can barely speak.

"Jon, I- un, I'm gonna, ah~, cum! I heard th-th-the doo, ah~, r unlo- oh Jon!" I said. Jon moans before speaking.

"I'm about to, too. Together?" I nod. "Ok, 1, 2, 3, cum!" I moan and scream his name and he does mine. We also faintly hear a feminine scream and the door slam shut, but we don't think about it. We both ride our orgasms and he collapses on my chest.

"Oh, God that was the best orgasm I've ever had." Jon said. I wrapped my arms around him and nodded. He sits up and pulls out, rips off the condom and ties it to throw away. He lays down on me again. He lifts his head and kisses me. I kissed him back and we heard the bedroom door open and someone talk. As they start talking, we scream and scramble somewhere. I try to sit up and it hurts like hell, so I roll off the bed. I mutter "dammit" and Groff helps me up. "We both need baths." he says. I nod.

He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom and starts drawing the bath. Once he plugs the tub, he puts me in. "I'll go see who the fuck is in here and I'll be right back." he says and I kiss him. He grabs a robe and closes the bathroom door.

Jon's POV
I put on my robe and grab the baseball bat I keep under the bed. I open the door with the bat in hand and walk out to see Georgia on the fucking couch. "How the hell did you get in here?" I scream. She jumps and stands up.

"Lin gave me a key when we were together." she said.

"I know for a fact that he did not give you a key because there are two keys and I have one and Lin has one. How the fuck did you get in our house?" I screamed, grabbing my phone.

"Ok, I made a copy of the key. I never had a reason to use it but I thought me and him could do something for Valentine's Day." she said innocently. She was really fucking insane and dilusional.

"Lin is NOT with you Georgia! What part of that do you not understand? Also, that is fucking insane! You don't go making copies of keys to people's houses! Now either you get the fuck out of here and stay away form me and Lin, I beat you with this bat, or I call the police. Your choice!" I screamed. She moved toward the door. I followed her with the bat to make sure she got out. I slammed the door in her face before going back into the room, putting away the bat, taking off my robe and going to the tub. Lin looked so tired. I hopped in with him.

"Who was it?" Lin slurred. I smiled for a second.

"It was Georgia. Crazy bitch made a copy of the key when you guys were together." I said. Lin shot up.

"The next time she does something like this, we are calling the police." Lin said. I finished cleaning the cum off my stomach and nodded.

"Have you finished washing, Lin?" I asked, and he nodded. I got out and started draining the tub. I dried off and then carried Lin out of the tub to dry him off. He fell asleep in my arms so I carried him to bed and got in after him. We would probably have to wash the bedsheets tomorrow, but it would be worth it. I snuggled close to him and fell asleep.

A/N: I am so sorry y'all.
~Bramblestar

Word count: 5616

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

132K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
118K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x