๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š‹๐šข๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› (๐™ผ๐š˜๐š๏ฟฝ...

By GrandMageKitana

You move to Konoha for work and you become a babysitter for Naruto...but what happens when you meet his bestf... More

Background
Prologue...
Get This Party Started!
Terms and Conditions
On My Way!
Getting Settled In.
Distraction
All My Friends!
Bonding
Sasuke?
Bon Voyage ๐Ÿ›ซ
Duties!
"Hello...I'm looking for an old lady?"
OTAKU?
"We're like pretend parents."
If I lay here if I just lay here would you lie with me?
Double Trouble!
Not an update!
Catch me if you can.
Baby we built this house on memories...
You, me and the stars...
Family outings...
Play date...
Play date pt.2
Prom date (Itachi x reader oneshot)
Me + You = I love you...
Just like old times...
I'm not alone...
Mother's Day!
Let's go to the beach!
"At least we would be buried together..."
Party for Two...
Chase you down till you love me Pa-Pa-PaParazzi
Put your wings on me, wings on me...
My heart's in the sky, Supernova...
So happy together...
I wanna fall from the stars straight into your arms...
I like us better when we're wasted...
A meeting with my old demons...
Dead love...(Itachi X Reader Drabble)
The end of one chapter, beginning of another...
An unexpected turn of events...
I am his and he is mine, in the end it's him and I...
Today I don't feel like doing anything...
Coming clean...
The first day!
Man hunt...
Planning the 'Event of the Year' until new gossip takes its place...
Suna...
Love thy neighbor...(Itachi X Reader oneshot)
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky...
Dinner with the family...
Man of honor...
Undercover...
Shopping! with the...boys?
And all I need is to be struck by your electric love!
Stresses, tresses and dresses...
He got down on one knee and he said, You love I...
After the afterparty we're gonna keep it going...
Love thy neighbor pt.2 ๐Ÿ‹ (Oneshot)
You know that you can't fight the moonlight...
She my lil party girl...
Dance with me in my backyard boy...
Gift shopping for family...
More the merrier~
Escape artist (oneshot)
All I wanna ever say is, "R U Mine?"
She's Kinda Hot...
Man of Honour to the rescue!
Can you make my heart stop hit me with your killshot baby...
Bye for now...
Slip of tongue...(Itachi X Reader Oneshot)
Baby this love...I'll never let it die~
I wanna be yours~
But you'll never be alone, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn~
I'm addicted to you...
Girls they wanna have fun~
The late night shinobi talk with Kitana...
Your skin is warm like an oven, your kiss is sugary sweet~
I'm so fancy~
We know how to party~ Part: 1
We know how to party~ Part: 2
The Wedding: Pictures
The wedding: Part 2
Quick Question...
The wedding: Part 3
Sasori Fanart (Wedding edition)
Serendipity~
Ain't no party like the after party...
When you hold me, when you touch me it's so powerful~
Return to Konoha.
Announcement
Back to school ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Reversed (Itachi X Reader Oneshot)
Dinner with my family...
Reversed 2 (Itachi X Reader Oneshot)
Round and round like a horse on a carousel we go~
No matter where we go we will always be under the stars...
Once you pull the trigger off you'll be beggin me to stop~
Time to say goodbye~
In sickness and in health.
Cosplay time!!!
Conclusion.
Thank you everyoneโค๏ธ
IMPORTANT QUESTION REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU ARE IN THE BOOK RN
UPDATE ON THE DESCISION

Overprotective brother?!

1.5K 54 32
By GrandMageKitana

Y/N's POV

I woke up early this morning because my phone started ringing. I was a call from none other than my best friend Sasori. "Hey little brat!" "Shut up idiot I'm not the brat you are!" "Still behaving like a brat I see." "I missed you too Sasori." "Anyway I phoned you because I wanted to get some desserts at this new bakery near my house and we could watch some movies." "I see well we haven't hung out in a while so I don't see why not." "And is it fine if I bring one of my friends I haven't seen him in a long time too, he's always busy with his girlfriend." "Yeah that's okay." I answered awkwardly. "Well then see you later brat." "You too dumbass." "Love you." "Love you too bye." I smiled to myself and called up my other favorite man in the world. "Hey love..." he answered sweetly. "Hey sweetie pie whatcha up to?" "Nothing really I will be busy this evening with some friends so just a heads up." "It's okay I've found my self in the same situation." I said chuckling. "Well then I got to go chat later love you." "Okay looking forward to it love you too...bye."

Itachi's POV

Well my morning started well seeing as I got a call from Y/N. I have to get ready to meet one of my friends later Sasuke and Naruto have school. I wonder if I'll see Y/N at school...sure hope so. I text her just in case. She will be there to pick Naruto up at two so I won't be able to see her because Sasuke has guitar lessons today. I head to drop Sasuke off at school and afterwards I head home to wait for Sasori.

Y/N's POV

I put on a black jumpsuit with some stilettos and a fancy black jacket with some shades. I dropped Naruto off awhile ago and I had some lunch while waiting for Sasori as I head to the dining hall I hear a hooting sound and go to check...it's Sasori all right! I see all the art all over his car. All those 'puppet master' designs on the body of his car with the red rims and matt black exterior. I get in and see him in the front seat and in the passenger seat is...Itachi?! "Hello Sasori and...um Itachi." I suddenly get a text.

Itaita😍❤️- Wait it was you all along? Does he know we're a thing.

                                        Y/N/N🥰❤️-

No! what are we going to tell him...do we pretend to be friends or come out clean?

Itaita😍❤️-

I will tell him you don't have to worry if it comes to that I will say I wanted to keep us a secret.

                                       Y/N/N🥰❤️-

You don't have to do that I will take the blame I know him longer it's my fault for not telling him.

Itaita😍❤️-

Not if I tell him first!

Author's POV

"Hey Sasori!" Itachi says quickly. "Yes Itachi?..." "Y/N and I are...babysitting Naruto and Sasuke together sometimes." "I see..." Sasori said awkwardly as Y/N visibly face palmed in the backseat. "What he means to say is..." Y/N started just as Sasori braked harshly. "What is it with you two?" " Well we are dating..." Y/N said as Sasori sighed in relief. "So I take it she's the girlfriend...Itachi?" Sasori said pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Well I wish you many years of happiness." Sasori continued. "So you're not mad?" Y/N questioned. "I respect you enough to know you would make the right choices...however Itachi...tread carefully this is my little sister." Y/N smiled reaching over from the backseat hugging Sasori. "Thank you so much." She whispered smiling in content as Sasori eventually hugged her back smiling softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 686 7
"And who is this person? May I ask?" you were curious about Itachi's friends. You had never met any of them, not even one. "He's my best friend, Sh...
41.3K 1.1K 9
"I'm in love with Kakashi's little sister..." (Y/N) Hatake and Obito Uchiha meet and a friendship quickly blossoms. Soon, a beautiful relationship bl...
28.6K 687 31
โž  ๐™‰๐™–๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š-๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ใ€ฝ๏ธ ๐—ซ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿงฟ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ โžช๐——๐—˜๐—– ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ โžช ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฉ ๐Ÿฏ, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ โ€ผ๏ธ:...
20.1K 501 24
Two. Twins. Jinchuriki. Kyuubi. Sons. Senpลซ and Naruto. These brothers are put through many trails to become the best. But Senpลซ has a little more st...