Jus A Kiss || NBA YOUNGBOY LO...

By LovingKentrell

Anybody who has social media has heard of Kentrell (Youngboy) at least once. If you know anything about him... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑 - cont.
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝟎𝟎 | 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐| 𝟎𝟏
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐| 𝟎𝟐
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟑
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟒
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟓
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟔
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟕
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟖
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟗
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟏𝟎

𝟎𝟖

3.9K 136 53
By LovingKentrell

Thursday
September 10th
10:00am
[the next day]

Threes POV

After twenty minutes of banging loudly on the front door of the mansion, I finally heard some commotion coming from the inside.

What was taking so long?

"Stop fucking knocking, im coming!"

With that I heard the locks being flipped over and a few seconds later the door swung open, revealing what seemed to be a very high or hungover Kentrell on the other side.

I was always the best at spotting if he was sober, sad, high, etc.

To me, he had a very distinctive look when he felt these ways but somehow I was the only one out of the gang who could spot that shit, well me and Malaysia.

"Say three, whatchu doing here?"

Kentrell took a step to the side, allowing me to come in.

Once I stepped inside he poked his head out the door, the nigga was always so paranoid somebody was coming for him, and I mean technically speaking they were but everyone knew better than to touch Top.

Finally he popped his head back inside and slammed the door shut, relocking it behind him.

"Uhh.. I don't know how to say this but I guess I gotta talk to you."

I scratched at the back of my neck.

I hated going through stressful problems especially with the folks I loved.

"Three.. Its ten in the fucking morning. What we gotta talk about?"

I could hear aggression already in his voice.

At this point I knew he wasn't high.

He was hungover and probably fiening for his next high.

We all lived off of beans and weed but Ben and Tops addictions were much worse.

·····•·····

Yasmins POV

As I slept, I felt myself getting hotter and hotter and even began breaking out into a sweat.

I swear when you're awake the house be a literal icebox but the minute you wanna close your eyes and go to sleep bitch welcome to hell!

That was the dumbest shit ever.

I gave up on my sleep eventually and opened my eyes to be blinded by the big dumbass sun peeking it's way ever so slightly through the black curtains and of course right onto my face.

Wait a minute - I dont have black curtains in my room..

I closed my eyes tightly and made a silent prayer in my head that I hadn't made a stupid decision and gave my body away to yet another stranger.

When I opened my eyes they immediately made their way to the other side of the bed.

I laid my eyes on a person sleeping, but this wasn't just any regular person.

Of course. Just my luck it had to be stupid, not shit ass Benjamin.

I mean every time I got too drunk I would cry out for him, blow his phone up, and once I even made Honeybee drive me over to his house unannounced and when I found out he had a groupie there, I pulled her out of the bed but ass naked and beat her ass and you know my toxic ass did next?

Let him eat my pussy. Every single time I was mad at him all he would say is.

"You just need some dick."

"You just need yo pussy ate."

When in all actuality all I needed from him, was to be left completely the fuck alone.

I hated going through this same cycle with him.

We had been on it for almost two years and I was getting exhausted.

I felt hot tears building up in my eyes because I hated that I always did this to myself.

Ben wasn't the only one hurting me.

I was hurting myself.

I knew he would never change, I knew it was never getting better and he would more than likely be this way forever.

·····•·····

Malaysia POV

As I looked around in the fridge for something to eat, I realized that I needed to go back to the store since mothafuckas around here just eat up everything.

So thats where I currently was, with Journee by my side, of course.

I had already explained to Journee what happened with Kaylyn so she was like one of the only people in our group who didn't bug me with those annoying ass questions.

Yas and Perky had been moving funny for the past couple of weeks so I haven't spoke to them in a few days.

They're my best friends and I love them with my whole heart so the fact that they're putting me on the back burner blows my mind.

But something told me Yas needed us.

Yas only pushed us away when she was going through something and I never could understand why she did that.

I just hoped everything was alright at home.

Yasmins mom was a known heavy drinker and drug addict.

Yas' father was in prison.

He was an extremely bad drunk but when he was drunk he would get violent.

He used to beat Yasmin and her mom like everyday.

I guess I never really opened up about my dad.. My pops and I are really close.

It's Three who he has issues with.

Three doesn't like the fact that Dad is still dealing drugs.

When my dad cheated on my mom she ended up filed for divorce and he left state, leaving us behind.

He set sail to New York.

My dad currently still lives there.

Three despises the fact that our dad is still doing the childish things he was doing when he was a teenager.

I forgave my dad for his mistakes and talk to him every few months.

Journee waving her hand in front of my face snapped me out of the deep thoughts I had daydreamed off into.

"You alright, girl?"

I quickly nodded.

Though I wasn't so sure I was or had been in weeks but I hated making people listen to my problems or worry about me.

"Yeah.. yeah, im cool.."

I quickly picked up the first item I seen to change the subject, holding it up in her direction.

"These are so good!"

Journee raised a brow in my direction.

"Girl bye, you don't even like Reese's."

We both busted out laughing and for several more minutes she continued to ask if I was really okay and if I was sure I was okay.

That's what I loved about Journee, she always wanted to help the next person out.

"Im gonna go find the frozen pizzas.. We can have a sleepover with the girls this coming up weekend."

I would simply nod my head in response.

I needed time with my girls, especially at a time like this.

I decided to go look for some hamburger meat and pasta sauce.

·····•·····

Kentrells POV

When I first woke up to pounding on my door I had automatically assumed it was Kaylyn, begging for me back.

It was like she loved to see that fire light up inside of me, when I got angry.

After they continued beating on my door for ten more minutes I knew they weren't going away.

When I got up out of my bed I instantly was taken back by seeing stars and hearing ringing in my ears.

I needed to pop a bean a fucking sap.

I hated being hungover and even fucking more I hated these weak ass withdrawals.

After realizing who it was and letting Three in, he mumbled some bullshit about needing to talk.

What did we have to talk about so fucking early?

Like damn can I wash my balls and brush my teeth first..

He sat down and sighed.

I knew his punk ass wasn't going anywhere. If he's gonna wake me up this better be worth it.

"Well.. How was your night?"

Small talk. Nigga really? I mugged the fuck out of him. He too grown to be scared to speak.

"I know you ain't bag on my door like the feds just to get in here and ask how my night was.. Get to your point."

Three knew I wasn't a morning person so he just did entirely too much and he's lucky I ain't spazzing tf out.

He slightly chuckled.

"Aight man, you got me.. Truthfully I just wanted to come over here and hear your side of the story."

I deadass don't know what he's talking about.

There was always something going on about me and he knew I don't keep up with the internet drama.

"Side of what story?"

Three looked down at his feet. What was his fucking issue? He acting like I fucked his girlfrie— oh.

"You talking about that shit with Malaysia at the beach?"

Three nodded. I knew he hated confrontation but what did he wanna know? The dirty details of how I took her from behind? Well I guess if he wants to know so bad..

"Yeah I fucked her. But she was practically begging for it, always has been."

"Excuse me?"

·····•·····

Malaysia's POV

Making my way into the isle that held the noodles as well as the pasta sauce, I began scanning the shelves with my eyes for the kinds I needed.

When I couldn't find it, I decided to go ask the worker who was restocking shelves at the end of the isle.

"Excuse me—"

I paused when the worker turned around.

It was the same fine ass nigga from school on Friday.

Just my luck, I looked an absolute mess today.

"Wha— Aw wassup witchu? If I ain't know no better I would think you was stalkin me."

I mentally rolled my eyes cause he gots me fucked up.

A bitch just needed some sauce this wasn't that.

"Boy bye, where the lasagna noodles and meat sauce at?"

I watch as a smile plastered onto his face.

He heard pearly lights and his smile alone could light up any roo— stop it Malaysia.

Just get the sauce and go on about your business. I had to tell myself this over and over again.

"Aw. See I a tell you if you give me yo number."

He added smoothly, sending a wink in my direction. Ugh, I hate niggas like why can't you just do what I asskkkkk!

·····•·····

AUTHORS NOTE 💕: I hope y'all like this chapter better than the last chapter. It had a bit more drama and was wayyy longer. Im gonna try updating new chapters, like twice a week? 🤔 MAYBE! Anyways do y'all think Malaysia should've gave dude her number?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.9K 22
Kentrell's been seeing these things you call spirits more like the devil's demons every time he closes his eyes , what will happen when he finally ge...
12.1K 528 18
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮?" "𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝘆" 𝙖 𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪�...
Lifeline By 🤍

Fanfiction

156K 6.7K 101
This story is about 16 year old Kentrell Gaulden and 15 year old Javen Scott. Both recently moved to Atlanta, Georgia due to personal problems. They...
26.8K 969 58
"Tonight it's Wednesday baby we gone have fun now." Kentrell finally found the girl to go through the test with but will it be too much for little s...