Half The World Away // H.S.

By tpwkstyles8

𝘐 𝘸𝘒𝘯𝘡 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘯π˜₯. 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜₯𝘰𝘸𝘯? ... More

Β§ CAST Β§
1 // Met Gala
2 // Ruin The Night
3 // Harold
4 // Met Gala pt. 2
5 // Bad Dream
6 // Holly's Home!
7// Half The World Away
8 // Banana Pancakes
9 // Ta-oohs
10 // CouCou
11 // I Love You
12 // Say It Again
13 // For Realsies
14 // Old Friends?
15 // Christmas Eve News
16 // Sexy As Hell, So To Say
17 // Wonderful Christmas Time
18 // Meeting The Family
20 // We Break Up And We Make Up All The Time
21 // Stars
23 // Finished!
24 // Something Different
25 // Why
26 // Alone
27 // Lost & Found
28 // Sickening
29 // Nail Polish
30 // Disneyland
32// Break
34 // Still Cares

31 // I'll Be Back

38 2 0
By tpwkstyles8

"You slut. Still with the prick, I seen it on the tv." Calum wakes me up with a lovely call.

"Very happily, yes I am. How's Kiara?" I ask, trying not to let him under my skin. That's what he wants, don't give him what he wants.

"Dumped her ass. Tits weren't as big as yours," he says cockily. Did I hear him right?

"Excuse you?" I scoff. This is ridiculous. I cannot believe I would've married this man. How can he just objectify a woman like that?

"You heard me. You're skinnier and have better tits. Hers were too big for her but she was still too fat for me to throw around like I did you." I do not want to remember those nights we spent together. Gross.

"Calum stop!" I shout a bit too loud, waking Harry up. He looks over at me, squinting his sleepy eyes, pulling the blanket up to under his chin.

I decide I don't want Harry to hear this conversation so I walk out of the bedroom, closing the door behind me. "You need to shut your mouth, Cal. She's a beautiful girl."

"Who do you belong to, London?" he says, catching me off guard.

"No one. I'm my own person." I scoff at his ridiculous idea that I belong to someone.

"You belong to me, bitch." my heart drops at his words. I used to. I can't let him get to my head. Come on, London, you're strong than this.

"N-no I don't. Quit calling me." I shake my head, hanging up on him. This is like a big mind game to see how long until I run back to him.

I sit on the couch and drop my head into my hands. You belong to me bitch rings in my head. I don't have to even associate myself with him anymore, yet it still feels like he is playing me like a puppet with strings. And it's not like I can just cut those strings as easily as I wish. He knows too much about me, and about Harry and I am not about to put Harry's safety in danger because of my crazy ex. I still haven't even moved all my furniture and belongings out of my house yet, but it's now swarmed with fans hoping to catch a glimpse of Harry. Fucking Calum.

"Baby?" I look up at the top of the stairs where Harry was standing. I quickly wipe the worry and stress off my face and force a smile, walking over to him.

"Hi." I sigh, running my hand through my hair. He looks at me like he can see right through me.

"Are you alright?" he asks, holding his arms out for a hug. Oh yeah, I'm great, Harry. Not like our lives are in the hands of an irrelevant man at the moment. I deny his hug and walk to the kitchen for a distraction. "What the hell." he huffs, shuffling behind me to the kitchen as I grab a juice from the fridge.

"What?" I ask, taking a drink. I already know what he's going to say, I just am not in the mood for love and affection right now. Sorry Harry.

"You ditched my hug." he pouts, resting his chin on his hand. I shrug and walk over to him, holding my hand up for a high five. He raises his eyebrows and high fives me slowly, like it was foreign to him.

"Cut the shit. What was the phone call about? Who was it?" he says, standing off the stool so he towers over me.

"No one. I'm fine. Go back to bed grumpy gus." I say, folding my arms across my chest. I turn to go to the living room but he grabs my arm tightly.

"London." he says sternly. "Harry." I reply. He grips my arm even tighter, not enough to hurt though.

"London Ava, now." he demands. He used my full name. This isn't good. The only time he should ever use my full name is when he is proposing.

"Harry Edward, no." I say, continuing to walk away.

"Look at me!" he raises his voice, grabbing both my hips and pulling me back against him. I yelp and fall back against his chest.

"You're going to tell me who was on the phone and what the hell happened. You're acting so weird." he turns me to face him.

"It was my mom!" I shout. First person I could think of.

"Then what did she say to make you act like this? You're acting really weird and this isn't the London I love and want to marry some day." asshole.

"Nothing! It was basic mother daughter conversation! Get off my back, man!" I shove his hands off my hips and walk away.

"The fuck are you saying! When did you start calling me man, woman?" he yells after me, following me into the music room he has.

"Go away, Harry! I don't want to talk right now!" I shout, pushing at his shoulder to get away from me.

Calum is fucking with my head. I can't have Harry all up in this shit.

"London please! Don't push me!" he scoffs, looking at me like my hands are on fire and I just touched him.

"Then get the hell out of my face!" I scream, walking into the next room and upstairs. I just really need to be alone. I can't do this right now.

"Get out of my house!" he shouts, pointing to the front door. Fucking bastard.

"It's my house too, Harry! And I was already planning on going it!" I storm upstairs, slamming the bedroom door closed. I go through the closet and pick out a simple outfit, quickly changing before he can come in.

I grab my keys and run downstairs past Harry who was tugging at his hair, pacing around the house.

"Where are you going?" he says just as I leave the threshold. I flip him off from behind me and continue walking to my car. "London!" He calls after me but I keep walking.

I get in the car and slam the door shut, turning on the car. That went from 10-100 real quick. I bang my head on the steering wheel, letting out a loud, annoyed groan.

Every time we fight, it's over something stupid. I hate when we fight, it shatters my heart that I have to be mad at him, but I can't help it. He's just so arrogant sometimes of others feelings. He thinks he's a know-it-all and can fix anyone's problems with a song, but I've lived with him since I was 18 and I know that this is not how it's going to be fixed.

It's not that I don't trust him to fix my feelings, I love the poor man to death, but he isn't going to understand a single thing if I told him about the call. Then he would want to get police and lawyers involved to protect us, when it's just a big hassle. And I don't want to worry him. I mean, he is writing a new album and I know to never ever get in the way of Harry and Mitch while they are writing because they're stressed as hell and would probably beat you if you suggested something after they already chose another thing.

I pick my head up and see Harry sprinting out the door while pulling on a hoodie from the cold January weather.

I roll down my window as he comes to the car door. "Harry, get in the house. Now. I don't want to be around you right now." I say. He reaches through the window and grabs my hand, bringing it to his heart. I can feel it beating through his chest.

"I'm sorry. Please don't go. I want you here." he says, pressing his soft lips to my hand.

"I don't want to be here." I mumble, pulling my hand back. I don't even dare to look up because I know the look on his face will shatter me.

I just don't want to be around him. He makes me feel so anxious sometimes and I just wish I could have some space when I need it. Then there's days when I need need him. I need him to calm down, to breathe, to sleep, to basically function I need Harry.

"Oh my God you're not coming back are you? You're going to go run to Italy with Louis or some shit!" he gasps. I can't tell if he's joking or not.

"Harry." I say, slapping my face. God this man is so dramatic and for what.

"No! You've always been a Liam girl! I'll beat his ass if he even touches you!" He must be going actually crazy. I take this as my que to get out of the car finally and stand in front of him. I grab his face and make him look me in the eyes.

"Liam has a fiancé. I have a boyfriend. I'm not running to Italy with any of your mates." he lets out a shaky breath, resting his forehead on mine. "I'm just going to go out for a while, ok? I'll be back for dinner. I love you."

"I love you too. You're coming back?" he asks again for reassurance, pulling his face back so he can see my expression.

"I'm coming back. I call you when I'm on my way." I peck his lips and get back in the car. He watches me back out of the lane and out of the neighborhood. I call Maya and she answers quickly.

"London! Hey queen." she spends a lot of time on TikTok.

"Hey, I'm not at the house right now, do you want to go hang out somewhere? Invite Gi maybe?" I ask, already driving to her and Liams place.

"Zayn said their going to their first ultrasound, but I'm free. We could get lunch and come back to mine and make cookies or something?" she says excitedly. I smile and tell her I'll be there soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 11 11
Victoria meets Liam and Louis from 1D, but she had no idea how much it would change her life to agree to a one night stand and then meet the rest of...
593K 6.6K 91
Hey guys! Here are preferences of you and the boys ;). I hope you enjoy please comment any ideas you have, thankyou! ;-)
95 0 31
London was a normal 20 year old Beverly Hills girl, her mother was part of a famous TV show and her father was a designer that lives in London. Londo...
98.5K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...