Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

Oleh weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

25- Tents

1.2K 36 29
Oleh weasleytwinsimp11

(Charlie Weasley^)

Adrian and Miles appeared in Emilia's house around six in the morning as they were told. The both of them still half asleep when Diego Morales came to greet them and hand them breakfast. "Morning boys, eat up and head to Emilia's room. Everything will be handled for you." said Diego as the boys looked at each other confused. They walked upstairs to see many people walking around the house in and out the doors. They entered Emilia's room to see her getting her hair and makeup done.

"I thought you said you didn't want too do the-" said Adrian taking a spoon full of fruit. Emilia looked up at them, with a face of annoyance when Ariella quickly cut Adrian off.

"She didn't but her father and I convinced her too. So many cameras and the Baudelaire brothers wanted Emilia to wear the runway clothes for the Quidditch World Cup, of course they also sent over clothes for the two of you as well." said Mrs. Morales as Adrian and Miles looked at each other.

"Oh no it's fine really we don't want too-" said Miles but was quickly cut off by Nick who came from behind him.

"Trust me, we both tried to get out of this. It's best if you just go along with it guys." said Nick. Adrian and Miles turned around to see Nick and Hayden Morales. Hayden was the older of the three Morales children. He was a bit taller then Nick, had the same streak of white in his hair but his was straight instead of curly, he also had a scar on his eyebrow and was handsome buff twenty three year old.

"Hayden! Didnt know you were coming over here." said Adrian as he and Miles greeted Hayden with a handshake. The both of them were dressed in suits, Nick had on a maroon suit that faded down to black and Hayden had on dark blue dress pants and a white button up with a white tie.

"Yeah, couldn't miss Ireland vs. Bulgaria. I'm guessing you're going for Ireland Miles?" said Hayden as Miles chuckled. Emilia rolled her eyes and went back to looking at the wands flying around her face and hair.

"Bulgaria is going to win this one for sure. There's no way Ireland can, especially with Krum as their seeker." said Adrian as Nick agreed. Miles and Hayden gave them a look and laughed. Mrs. Morales sent the older boys off and pulled Adrian and Miles into the bathroom.

"Alright enough talking, one of you take a shower in here and the other go to the one across, once you're down come back in here." said Mrs. Morales as Adrian and Miles sighed. Adrian went to the one across the hall and looked at Emilia who was getting her hair straighten. Adrian took a quick shower and wrapped on a towel around his waist when Mrs. Morales bursting through the door handing him clean clothes as he looked at her crazy. "Oh good your done, come on."

Adrian held up his towel as he was dragged back into Emilia's room, Miles who was in the corner of the room trying not to laugh was getting his belt placed on right and Emilia was getting stuff drawn on her eyelids. The wizards quickly blowed Adrian dry and a brown suit appeared on him. They pulled a chair out and rubbed a bit of black shadow under Adrian and Miles eyes. Emilia was dressed in a short blush top, with a white mini skirt and Miles was in a blue and gray plaid sweater with black dress pants and animal printed shoes.

   "I hate this." said Emilia now that all the workers were gone. It was nearly eight o'clock when Emilia's parents came into her room. Nick and Hayden joining behind them. 

  "Mis niños tan guapos.(My beautiful children.)" said Mrs. Morales going over to kiss Miles on the head. He smiled and looked back at Emilia who looked to be in such a bad mood. "Alright, I have all your extra clothes and necessities in my purses, let's go, the carriage is waiting outside for us."

   "I invited Y/n, but she said she was going to be with Fred and George's family, so i'm sure we'll see her there." said Emilia as Adrian and Miles walked with her down the stairs.

   "Yeah, she told me that their parents invited her. Im sure her morning was better then ours." said Adrian placing his hands in his pocket.

   ———

  "Ginny! Y/n! Wake up! Breakfast is ready and we need to get up now!" shouted Hermione Granger. Yn rubbed her eyes and hit Hermione with a pillow to shut her up.

   "Hermione it's five in the morning?! Why are you waking us up now?!" said Ginny as Y/n looked at the clock on the wall. Y/n groaned and got up, letting a giant yawn escape her mouth.

   "Mrs. Weasley said to wake the twins up, Y/n and i'll go wake up Harry and Ron. Ginny get ready!" said Hermione fully dressed and walking out of the room. Y/n got up and walked up a few stairs to the twins room, opening the door to find them fast asleep. 

   "Your mum said wake up." said Y/n shaking Fred. He pushed her as she walked over to George and hit him with a pillow. Fred got up and looked at Y/n with a face that made her laugh. "Breakfast is ready."

   "It's five in the morning? Are you mad??!" said Fred as Y/n sat at the end of his bed. George threw the pillow at Fred and told him to shut up when Y/n fully woke up.

  "Get dressed, remember to dress like a muggle." said Y/n as George and Fred looked at her. Y/n was still in her pajamas and her hair was a mess.

   "I wonder if Emilia is going to be there." said Fred causing George to look up at his brother. Y/n chuckled and nodded her head. "She is?"

  "Yeah, so it Miles and Adrian. E had asked me if we wanted to join them but I told her we were already going." said Y/n as Fred grew a grin. George looked away and got up from his bed. "Well, i'm off to go chnage, I better not have to come back and wake you two up again or i'm going to get a ear full from Hermione." Y/n walked out the twins room and went back to Ginnys to see her fully changed and half asleep.

  "I'm so tired.. there shouldn't be a reason we're up this early." said Ginny as Y/n laughed. Y/n grabbed her bag and put on a pair of jeans with a white jumper and red braces. She made her way down the stairs to see Harry, Ron and Hermione sitting eating breakfast.

  "Morning! Do you need help with anything Mrs. Weasley?!" said Y/n as she walked over to Molly. Molly handed her a plate of a food and told her to go sit down.

   "Oh no dear! Thank you! You eat up, Fred and George are up ? Oh here they come!" said Molly setting down a plate of food for them.

"Where're Bill and Charlie and Per-Per-Percy?' said George, failing to stifle a huge yawn. Y/n looked around the table to see the three older Weasley no where to be seen.

   "They'll apparate there later." said Mrs. Weasley as Y/n took a bite of her toast. George and Fred handed Y/n something, making her eyes widen and stick it in her pocket. They finished breakfast when Mrs. Weasley told them they better get a move on. "What is that in your pocket?' said Mrs. Weasley as George covered his pocket. Y/n moved back as Mrs. Weasley glared at the twins.

'Nothing!'

  "Don't you lie to me!" Mrs. Weasley pointed her wand at George's pocket and said, 'Accio' 'We told you to destroy them!' said Mrs. Weasley furiously. George groaned and him and Fred both pulled Y/n out of the house. "Well, have a lovely time and behave yourselves,' she called after the twins' retreating backs, but they did not look back or answer. Y/n turned back around but the twins pulled her back.

  "I hope you know i'm not eating this." said Y/n handing the twins back their stuff from out her pockets. Fred and George grinned and stuffed it back in their pockets. "Where are we even going?"

   "Not sure!" said Arthur Weasley as Y/n looked at George. George had on khakis with a gray sweater and Fred was in khakis with a brown sweater. The sun wasn't even out yet, as they kept walking. "I'm not sure what it is but look for something."

  "What exactly does that mean?" said Y/n as Arthur grabbed her shoulder and shrugged. Y/n looked at him and walked away trying not to laugh.

   "It's over here Arthur ! We have it!" said a voice not so far away. They came closer a older men appeared with a familiar handsome boy next to him. Y/n gave the twins and look and looked back at Cedric who was smiling.

   "Amos! Great, do you think we're waiting for anyone else??" said Mrs. Weasley. "Kids this is Amos Diggory, i'm sure you know his son Cedric?"

   "Blimey Arthur are they all yours??" said Amos as Y/n chuckled. Cedric was looking at Y/n and the twins when Fred nudged Y/n to look at him.

   "Just the red head ones." said Arthur with a laugh. Y/n glanced at Cedric to see him staring and looked back at Fred and George.

   "Why do you think he's staring so hard for?" whispered Y/n as George shrugged glaring at Cedric. Fred placed his hands in his pocket and looked back at Y/n. Arthur pushed the kids forward and made them hold on to a old boot.

   "What is this?" said Harry as Y/n laughed. Fred and George turned to look at him pushing him forward.

   "It's a portkey, it'll take you one place to another." said Y/n as Harry looked around at everyone grabbing it. Amos began to count down when Y/n nudged Harry to grab it, he quickly did and off they went into the air, landing hard on the ground. "Ow." Arthur, Amos and Cedric came down gracefully as Y/n looked over at Fred and George giving them a 'What the fuck' face.

   "I'm sure Adrian, Miles and Emilia are having a better morning than us." said Fred rubbing his side as he helped Y/n up. Y/n chuckled at the taught of Adrian and the others coming through portkey.

   "Who knows, Emilia said she had to do something stupid that her parents wanted her to do, she didn't quite explain what it was." said Y/n as they walked over with Mr. Weasley who was now pulling out muggle money and looking at Harry.

   "You never did tell us how dinner went with his family." said George as they walked down a field full of tents. Y/n felt the urged to laugh but held it in.

  "It went well, it wasn't really what I expected. You know Adrian told me he's loved me, it was honestly a surprise." said Y/n as Fred and George looked at each other surprised. Y/n nodded her head and kept walking.

   "He told you he loves you?! Did you say it back?" said Fred as Y/n gave him a glanced. Fred and George stared at her until she spoke.

   "I didnt have time too, him and Emilia were arguing over Mi- over something and he was leaving when he said it and quickly walked off." said Y/n as Fred slapped her on the back. "Ow!"

   "You didn't even say it back in a letter or something? You just left him hanging?" said George as Y/n hit Fred's arm. She looked up at George giving him a look. "Do you love him??"

  "I don't know..I don't know what it feels like to love somebody." said Y/n getting pushed by Fred. She looked up at him annoyed as his eyes were widen. "How do you know you actually love a person?"

   "What the hell do you mean you don't know?! You don't know what it feels like to love somebody!? Do you not love your parents?!" said Fred as Y/n rolled her eyes at him.

   "I think you'll know when they're the only person you want to be with, the only person who catches your eye. Someone you feel comfortable with and when you see them you can't help but smile, someone who makes you happy." said George as Y/n and Fred looked at him surprised.

   "What the fuck George." said Fred looking at his brother. George went red and looked down at his feet.

  "I read that somewhere." said George as Y/n raised her eyebrows and looked back at Fred. Y/n did love him, she didn't ever feel that type of way for anyone. "So? Do you love him or not?"

   "Yes but I don't think he should know that yet." said Y/n as Fred and George looked at her as if she was a idiot. They stopped after a while of walking near a forest.

   "Alright do any of you know how to put up a tent?" said Arthur as he handed Y/n and Hermione parts for the girls tent. They looked at each other and smiled. Y/n's parents use to take her camping all the time when she was younger and would always help her dad build the tent. They spent about a hour placing the tents when they walked in to see it had a charm on it to make it larger on the inside. Bill, Charlie and Percy appeared in front of the tent watching as Mr. Weasley tried to start a fire, when a familiar couple came out in the front of theirs.

   "Arthur! Y/n You're here too!" said Diego Morales as him and his wife walked closer to the tent. Mr. Weasley looked up and smiled at them.

   "Diego! Ariella! You seemed to know Y/n? How are you doing? These are my children." said Arthur as he shook their hands. Y/n did the same. Diego gasped and ran back inside as Fred and George looked at Y/n confused.

   "They're Emilia's parents." said Y/n as Fred and George jaws dropped. Diego came back with his two older sons, Emilia, Adrian and Miles, all them to be dressed rather extra and looked rich.

   "This is my oldest Hayden, he works for the congress back in America. This is Nicholas, he's my second oldest, oh well you know nick and this is my youngest Emilia, and the two boys are Miles and Adrian, i'll consider them my sons as well." said Mr. Morales as Arthur looked over at Adrian.

"Pleasure to meet you all! I didn't know you had another children besides Nick." said Arthur as Emilia looked down at her feet. "Well get ready, this is Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred and George, Ron and Ginny, and then we'll you know Y/n, then this is Hermione and Harry."

"Harry Potter?" said Mrs. Morales as Emilia's mouth dropped staring at Charlie. Adrian and Miles stared at each other and looked back at Emilia.

"You're gonna catch a fly E." said Miles glaring at her as she quickly looked back at him, turning red. Adrian grinned at Y/n as she walked over to him with the twins behind her.

"Well don't you all look fancy?" said Y/n as Charlie and Bill followed behind her. Emilia's eyes followed Charlie.

"Is this your boyfriend Y/n!" said Bill as he took his hand out to greet him. Y/n rolled her eyes and looked at Emilia who was blushing.

"Yes, Adrian, meet Bill and Charlie. Bills a curse breaker at Gringgots and Charlie works with Dragons." said Y/n smiling as Adrian wrapped his arm around her.

"Nice to meet you, we've heard a lot about you." said Charlie looking at Emilia giving her a smile, Adrian held back his laugh. "Cool hair."

"Thanks, thats pretty cool how you work with dragons." said Emilia as Charlie smiled. Y/n looked at Adrian with a chuckle as Miles rolled his eyes.

"Anyways! Why are you all so dressed up?" said Fred looking at his brother. Y/n agreed and looked at them all dressed fancy.

"Ask Emilia, this is all her fault." said Adrian as they all looked at Emilia who was still staring at Charlie.

   "Oh! Er what was the question?! Why were all dressed up! Oh well I'm not sure if you all know what the popular fashion brand 'Hiraeth' is? Well the current owners are wizards, they intend to makes clothes for muggles and wizards and he's wanted me to model their clothes here, so that dressing like a muggle becomes more common for wizards." said Emilia as they all looked at her surprised. Hayden and Nick came around and started talking to Bill and Charlie.

  "That pretty cool E! Are the two of you wearing makeup?" said George looking at Adrian and Miles. Emilia pulled Y/n aside causing Y/n to burst out into laugher.

   "Why are you with Adrian when you've known those two for a while? Charlie is very handsome!" said Emilia. Y/n looked at her and bursted out into laugher getting looks form Adrian and Miles.

   "Ive never seen them that way E! You're going to get Miles jealous if you kept it up." said Y/n as Emilia rolled her eyes and smiled. Y/n looked back at Charlie who was staring at them and glanced back at Emilia. "Maybe he's got his eye on you too! Miles won't be to happy about this."

   "He works with dragons Y/n! Dragons!" said Emilia as they walked back to the group. Hayden looked over at Y/n and greeted her.

   "Hello! Emilia's told me so much about you! Especially the part that you're Adrian's girlfriend! She must have left out how beautiful you are!" said Hayden as Y/n looked at the handsome man in front of her. She felt her face getting hot as she smiled.

   "Back off Hayden!" said Adrian playfully as Hayden started laughing. Y/n glanced at Emilia and gave her a look that made Emilia hold her laugh back.

   "So Emilia, what do you plan on doing after Hogwarts? Do you plan on taking this modeling thing further or working in the ministry?" said Charlie as Emilia moved her hair behind her ear. Nick and Hayden looked over at Adrian as the three of them bursted out into laugher. "What?!"

  "Emilia wouldnt dream of ever working in the Ministry she hates everything about it." said Hayden as Charlie grinned at the girl looking her up and down. She looked at Miles who looked rather angry and looked down.

   "Definitely don't want to work in the Ministry but I do plan on studying to be a healer, i'm not quite sure yet." said Emilia as the Weasleys were all staring at their brother.

   "You should become a Dragonologist, right now i'm studying them in Romina, would love to show you around!" said Charlie as Emilia smiled. Bill looked at his brother and chuckled as he looked back at Nick and Hayden who were laughing at their sisters shyness.

   "Hey that's pretty funny isn't Emilia? Show them your-" said Nick but stopped talking when he looked at Hayden. Emilia looked at Nick and looked back at Hayden who was staring at them strangely.

   "I don't think i'll go good with dragon-" said Emilia when their was a flash of light that made everyone blink a couple of times. Emilia groaned and looked at her parents who were calling her. "If you'll excuse me I have something to do."

   "Dont the two of you have to go over there too?" said Y/n as Miles glared at Charlie and Adrian was trying not to laugh.

   "Oh no, most of it is just all Emilia. We just had to dress nice because we were going to be around her." said Adrian as he nudged Miles in the side. Adrian grabbed Y/n's hand and walked away from the others. "Care to join me on a walk?"

   "Of course, i'm sure Mr. Weasley doesn't need me anymore." said Y/n as they walked around the edge of the forest. Y/n looked up at Adrian and looked at the rims of his eyes. "I like the make up."

   "It's weird. I'm not a fan of it honestly but it doesn't come off, Miles and I tired. They must have placed some type of charm on it." said Adrian groaning as Y/n bursted out into laugher. "I think you look beautiful as always."

   "Ah well thank you love." said Y/n as Adrian smiled at her. They spent a while walking around and talking. When a camera flashes in front of Adrians face that made the both of them nearly go blind. "Oh wow."

"Oh pardon me Mr. Pucey, mind to tell me where the Morales are at?" said the photographer as he looked over at Y/n and smiled. Adrian pointed over a few tents as the photographer nodded his head. "Actually, come with me please. I want photos of you and Mr. Bletchley as well." Adrian looked over at Y/n and sighed as they walked over back to the tents were Emilia was at.

"Oh there the two of you are!" said Emilia as she walked over to Y/n and Adrian. The photographer was showing two middle age men pictures and pointing over to Y/n and Emilia. "I'm sure we're done for right now, care to have tea?!"

"Emilia! Who's your friend?" said one of the two men. They came closer to Emilia who turned around and smiled.

"This is Y/n L/n! She goes to Hogwarts with Miles, Adrian and I." said Emilia as they the two men shock Y/n's hand. The two men smiled and looked at each other.

"Louis and Marcel Baudelaire, pleasure to meet you. Oh look at the time! We better get going, i'll see you later alright Emilia?" said Louis, Emilia nodded as they walked off. She sighed and looked back at Y/n and Adrian.

"Where Miles?" said Adrian as Emilia rolled her eyes. Adrian and Y/n looked at each other and chuckled. "Well you were flirting with Charlie, I understand why he's mad."

"I wasn't flirting with him! Right Y/n?" said Emilia as Y/n started smiling. Emilia groaned and fixed her belt. "Tea?"

"Mr. Weasley is calling me actually , I'll find the two of you later yeah?" said Y/n turning over to see Mr. Weasley signaling her over as Emilia and Adrian nodded. Adrian placed a kiss on her lips. Y/n smiled as she quickly went inside the tent as Emilia and Adrian went inside with Miles.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.4K 406 32
Anna is living a normal life - as a property of WICKED. One day a very special boy comes into her life and changes everything. Will she be able to sa...
2.8K 63 19
After being rejected by his best friend Kyoka Jirou in their first year at U.A, Denki Kaminari moves on and tries to forget about her. Now in their...
646K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
151K 2.9K 44
It's my first year at hogwarts, I've heard so much about it from my dad sirius and my uncle remus. I recently attended the Beauxbatons Academy of Mag...