His Solace

By Nandini_verma1

A story of love, betrayal, trust, jealousy and obsession. A simple girl who running her Law firm intelligent... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Supporting Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Characters sketch
Chapter 17
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Editing Issue
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Announcement
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 23

2.3K 221 17
By Nandini_verma1

Par momma papa unko to mene bataya hi nahi"

"Ma papa se mene baat karli hai"
Sidharth said.

"Or mene bhi" Dadisa supported.

This came as shocking to Shehnaaz.

She stood abruptly.  Looking at everyone with shock .

"Kya, momma Papa se baat karli. Aaplog ...aaplog majak kar rahe ho na mere sath."

"Ye sach hai Jaan"
Sidharth said hugging her from back in front of all. Shehnaaz eyes widened at his this move that to in front of Dadisa and all. She tried to get herself out of his hold but that was next impossible.

"Sidharth,  Dadisa hai yaha . Kam se kam unka lihaaj rakhiye "

"Nahi bete , I don't mind waise bhi Sidharth ka ye roop hame pahli baar dekhne ko mila hai. Hamara bacha pahli bar itna khush hai . Thankyou beta."

Dadisa said admiring the couple . She ordered the helpers to bring some "akhi laal mirchi" for saving her children from evil eye. It was bought immediately. She took the chilies in her hand and then conducted this ritual.

"Hamare bacho ko kisi ki najar na lage."

"Dadisa , please ab to bata dijiye momma papa kya bole" Shehnaaz said coming out of Sidharth's hold at last.

Dadisa took her and made her sit on the couch.

FLASHBACK

It was the day after Dadisa made Sidharth understand the situation according to Shehnaaz point of view . That "how Shehnaaz considers herself a normal citizen whereas he is a king. The feeling of status differences.  The fear of him getting anyone from royal blood ."

So to put "The End" to these all questions and fears of her. He made a decision that he will directly ask for marriage to her family with him. He shared his idea with Dadisa .

Dadisa was really happy about his thinking . She quickly called Avantika,  khushi and Shewta and they made a plan.

Khushi and Shewta were also involved in the plan. As they were the family to Shehnaaz.

Dadisa made the necessary arrangements of Shagun. Fruits , Clothes,  sweets , jewelry and everything was decorated in big big plates.

"Dadisa abhi se hi, agar unhone Manna kar diya to"
Sidharth asked seeing all the arrangements.

"Nahi karenge, aapki aankho me jo pyaar dikhta hai na aapki Shehnaaz ke liye usse dekhkar vo Manna kar hi nahi payenge "

"Pkka"

"Ha, pakka"

"Or vo naaraj ho gayi to"

"Nahi hogi "

Sidharth breathed in a sigh of relief. For the world he is king but today he got a feeling how does it feel when you meet father of your love. He was nervous wreck today. Checking each and everything again and again.

Once everything was set. They all were ready to leave for Jodhpur. Shehnaaz home town . Shewta and Khushi was already there. They have informed about the king's arrival to Shehnaaz's family.

"Maassi Raja Saab pyaar karte hai apni Sana Di se . Maassi vo bhot ache hai hamara bhi choti behen ki trh dhyaan rakhte hai. Or unki Dadi bhi Di ko bhot pasand karti hai." Khushi said to Anuradha Shehnaaz's mother.

"Ha Masaji or bhot down to earth log hai .
Royal family ho k bhi hame specially Di ko khule Dil se apnaya hai." Shewta said to Shantanu Oberoi father of Shehnaaz.

"Maani tumhari baat bacha par main pahle khud dekhunga. Beti ki jindagi ka sawaal hai. " He said keeping a hand on Shewta's head and making her understand.

"Anuradha tum taiyaariya karo , khud Maharani or Raja sahab aa rahe hai koi kami nahi rahni chahiye hamari taraf se."

And then everyone was busy here and there in various arrangements.

It was evening when Sidharth along with Dadisa, Avantika and Karanveer finally arrived there. There bouncers opened the doors for them. Dadisa was ahead of all as the head of the clan and family.

She had an natural aura of Queen around her. Then followed Sidharth walking with confident strides and then Avantika and Karanveer both hand in hand.

Shantanu was really impressed by Sidharth just by looking at his confident domenear. The royals were welcomed by Oberoi's with flower garlands.

Shantanu took blessings from Dadisa as she was elder, followed by Anuradha, Adhiraj (Shehnaaz's brother) and Niharika (Shehnaaz's sister in law).

Then Sidharth moved forward and took blessings from Shantanu.

"Are Kunwar aap ye kya kar rahe hai?"
Shantanu said.

"Aapka aashirwad le raha hu Sir"
Sidharth answered.

"Aap Raja ho aap mujhse kyu...."

"To kya Raja ko apno se bado ka aashirwad nahi lena chahiye"

Listening his thoughts Shantanu immediately blessed him with immense success and wisdom. Sidharth's this quality impressed everyone in the Oberoi's house.

Anuradha blessed Sidharth and kept her hand on his head with affection. Sidharth looked at her with so much emotion that he couldn't help but hug her. Avantika also did the same.

Then everyone settled and the talk begin. Sidharth got up and sat in front of Shehnaaz's parents .

"Ma'am, Sir mujhe pata hai aapke man me bahot se sawaal honge main aapke har sawaal ka uttar dunga. Aapki beti aapki Shehnaaz mujhe tab se pasand hai jab Maine usse pahli bar uske cabin me file me kuch kaam karte dekha tha. Aapki beti sabse alag hai. Jaha sabhi ladkiya mere status ko dekh kar mujhse rishta banana chahti vaha usne mujhe dekha tak nahi."

"Mere lakh koshish karne par bhi meri har koshish ki nakaam kiya . Or uski yahi Khubi mujhe or bha gayi. Me usse sach me deewano vali mahobat kar baitha. Pata nahi kab kaise bas ho gaya. "

"Main aaj yaha aapke saamne baithke aapse aapki beti ka hath mangta hu apne liye agar aapki ijajat ho to."

Adhiraj (Shehnaaz's brother) was really impressed by him. This man here have guts to accept his love for his sister in front of his father and despite being a king himself so humbly he have requested his father.

He just smiled and patted his back.
"I am with you bro. Go for it" said Adhiraj.

"Ma'am,  Sir kya aap apni beti ki shadi mujhse karayenge? Main vada karta hu ki usse apni Rani bana k rakhunga , Garv se sabse , sir utha kar is samaj me usse apne sath apne har kadam par rakhunga. Mere har faisle main uski sahmati hogi. Kahiye kya aapko majoor hai? Or ek baat jo hai vahi hai Shehnaaz nahi to koi nahi"

Her parents first looked at each other with smile and then said.

"Ma Papa bolo beta Sana yahi bulati hai"

And the celebration began.

"Main mithai lati hu"
Niharika said .

All the elders blessed Sidharth.

"Lekin main aap sab se ek request karta hu please aap sab me ye baat abhi koi bhi Shehnaaz ko nahi bataega."
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.5K 13
This is the story of a Rude, Arrogant husband and an innocent and sweet wife. She married him because she was in love with him, he married her for th...
216K 22.1K 75
This is story of Sid and Naaz. It is easy to fall in love. But nurturing that relationship is kind of difficult job. It needs commitment and boundles...
101K 12.3K 17
Shehnaaz wiped the layer of tears that had rolled down for the nth time.. she knew it was destined. she knew this had to happen knew day.. she knew s...
11.8K 960 37
story is all abot misunderstandings .how they are fall in love with each other. Rich girl fall in love with middle class man.And they used to love...