Chapter 24

Shehnaaz jaw hung loose by the time Sidharth narrated whole incident to her. All were standing with smile on their faces whereas Shehnaaz stood shell shocked. 

She could not believe that all this was going behind her back. And her own sisters were involved in it. Even her parents and Bhai, bhabhi did not informed her.

Dadisa saw her face and understood her thoughts.

"Bache itna mat sochiye, isme kisi ka koi Kasoor nahi. Hum sab bas humare bacho ki Khushi chahte the. Hume pata hai aap soch rahi hai ki kisi ne aapko bataya tak nahi par kya agar aapko pata Chalta to kya aap hume ye karne deti.  Nahi na. Bas isliye."

Shehnaaz smiled and shook her head in understanding. But then looked towards Sidharth with angry expression.

Sidharth in return just caught his ears in apologetic way with puppy face asking for her forgiveness.

Shehnaaz could not help but smile at him.
Dadisa seeing her smile looked in the same direction and taking the opportunity in her hand Shehnaaz gave a flying kiss to Sidharth from Dadisa's back.

Sidharth immediately caught that kiss and placed it on his heart. And his this action was observed by Karanveer who in return gave a hooting.

"Kya hua Karanveer Kunwar sa ?"
Dadisa asked.

"Kuch ni Dadi . Ye to aise hi karta rhta hai aapko pata hai na."

"Rana sa, main Karanveer se puch rahi hu."

"Rana sa...aaj pahli bar Dadisa ?"
Sidharth asked Dadisa in astonishment. Because despite him being the King Dadisa have never called him King. She always used to call him as Prince. Today for the first time she have called him by his rightful name.

All stood shocked.

"Kya aap sab mujhe yun chonk kar kyun dekh rahe hain. Aaj hume or humare Raja ko humhari praja ko humari Rani mili hai."

And then everyone understood .

Shehnaaz looked down because of shyness. Cheecks red and eye lids down.

"Aaj najre jhukhi si hai
Aankho me ek sharm si hai
Ha ye tum ne hi to diya hai
Kuch naya sa hua hai"....
......By Me.

"Are, aaj suraj konsi side se nikla hai aaj to Di Sharma rahi hai "

Khushi teases.

"Haaye, ye to hamare Bhaisa ka kamal hai"
Avantika joined in.

Sidharth looked at her amused. He was not at all offended.  He was really happy.
He felt happy that they were teasing him by her name. And Shehnaaz blushed harder.

Dadisa came forward and engulfed her in her embrace.

"Bas bas bahot hua. Chaliye abhi late ho raha hai bachiyon ko. Jyada late karna sahi nahi."

"Dadi, kya hum bhabhi ko yaha ni rakh skte aaj "
Avantika asked.

"Rakh skte hai bete par fir out house me. Yaha shadi ke baad hi."

"Aisa kyu Dadisa ?"

"Bete kuch niyam hote hai Raj gharaane ke hume unhe follow karna hota hai."
Dadisa said patting Avantika's head.

"Nahi nahi Dadisa subah office hai."

"Bete par kal to Sunday hai na."

"Dadisa aapki bahu workaholic hai. Sunday ko bhi kaam karti hai."

Sidharth said keeping his head on her shoulder .

"Ab Bhagwaan hi Jane mera kya hoga"
Sidharth said eyeing Shehnaaz.

"Bete don't overwork yourself. Take some rest."

"Ji Dadisa"

Just then Shehnaaz receives a call from her Ma.
Shehnaaz immediately picked up her call.

"Hello, Ma pranaam"

"Khush raho bache"

"Kaise ho Ma, Papa kaise hai"

"Hum thik hai bache"

"Kya kar rahe the"

"Bache vaise to tujhe ab tak sab pata chal hi gaya hoga par ek baat bolti hu. I hope tu humse naraaj nahi hai, ki tujhse bina puche humne rishta pkka kar diya , par bache Raja Saab ki aankho me humne tere liye jo pyaar , jo samaan dekha vo shayaad hum dhundhte to bhi hume kahi nahi milta . Tu khush to hai na bache."

Hearing her mother's words Shehnaaz gazed at Sidharth. And only he existed for her at that time. Everybody else seems to be vanished around him. Only he was seen standing for her.

"Bahot khush hu Maa main."
Shehnaaz replied.

Anuradha smiled on the other side and thanked God for her daughter.  She thanked God for sending Sidharth in her daughter's life.
       As a mother she can feel that happiness in her daughter's voice. She can feel how deep in love her daughter was.

"Sada aise hi khush raho dono. Acha main kal baat karti hu. Dhyaan rkhna apna."

"Ji Maa"

Saying this Shehnaaz ended the call on happy note.

"Chalo Di late ho raha hai"
Khushi said.

Shehnaaz once looked at Sidharth.  He does not seems happy about it. But what can they do now.

".....Ha...chalo" she said reluctantly.

All of sudden she felt sad that she have to go away from her Sidharth. Sidharth clenched his fist in anger. But it was true they can only live under this roof together after their marriage. 

God he have to hurry. First they have to hurry about Avantika's marriage then his as soon as possible.

But before that let's talk about their security.  Sidharth have specially appointed his secrete security team for Shehnaaz and her family along with special forces. Because he have doubts that someone is plotting against him and if someone is against him they will drag her and her family along in this mess. Even his most trusted people don't know about this conspiracy.

Sidharth will go to any extent to keep his love and loved one's safe.

When everyone was moving out of the palace to bid bye to Shehnaaz and her sisters.  Sidharth was walking very slowly and along with him Shehnaaz. When everyone deliberately have left them behind he caught hold of her hand and turned her around.

"Kya baat hai badi jaldi ho rahi Jane ki"

"Mera has chale to yahi rah jau tumhare pass"

"Acha"

Holding her tight in her arms from her hips he brings her close to him.

"Hmm"

Gazing back in his eyes she replies. She brings her hands and places them in his hairs caressing them.  Sidharth with one hand brings her face near him and closes the distance between them by placing his lips on hers. Locking his lips with hers. Pouring his love on her.
.
.
.
.