smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

twenty-two

1.5K 65 55
By vickie_org

"appa! your alarm! hurts my ears" minji cried, she hated loud noises, she was sensitive to them "sorry" yoongi mumbled, turning off his alarm and sitting up, rubbing his eyes, he was tired, his anxiety kept him up until four in the morning.

"gonna make pancakes?" minji asked, yoongi nodded and got out some ingredients. they had 2 hours to get eat and get ready "go play for a bit and i will let you know when the pancakes are ready" yoongi said, minji giggled and nodded.

yoongi didn't understand why minji had so much energy early in the morning and so much energy throughout the day. it's almost as if she didn't get tired, it was exhausting to keep up with her.

unlike minji, he barely managed to keep his eyes open as he cooked, he was so slow in the mornings.

-

"appa works today?" minji asked, yoongi shook his head "today i have to sign you up for school, are you excited?" yoongi asked as he cut minji's pancakes up. minji knew what school was and she was nervous, she knew there would be a lot of new people "no" she whispered, yoongi raised a brow "why is that?" he asked, pouring some juice into minji's sippy cup "because there's gonna be a lot of new people"

"there will be a lot of new people and it's perfectly normal to be nervous, but it's going to be alright. you're gonna make new friends, that's fun right?" yoongi smiled, trying to make minji feel excited "maybe but i wanna be with appa and jinnie" she frowned, yoongi sighed "i get that, i want to be with you too but school is important, it maked you smart and you learn a lot of cool things" yoongi said, minji nodded "maybe i'll go"

yoongi started to wonder of what minji would be like as a student, she was very smart but got distracted a lot and didn't pay attention, even if it was someone talking to her.

all he could do was cross his fingers.

-

yoongi

it's school registration day/meet teh teacher day

at least at the school minji is assigned bc of where we live

seokjin

rlly?

good luck!

yoongi

thank you

im kinda sad but proud?

seokjin

talk to me about it

im free rn

yoongi

i can't believe minji is going to school? it makes me sad?? but proud as a single parent bc i've made it to this point

seokjin

im so proud of you, you went through so much alone with a child and continue to strive.

you work and go to school and still make time for minji

a lot of parents can't do that, but you can and im so proud

yoongi

hyunng :(

thank you :(

seokjin

no problem :)

-

"minji, get down!" yoongi sighed, seeing minji was climbing on the kitchen counter. he grabbed the girl and placed her back on the ground, the little girl started screaming and crying.

"don't cry, i understand you're sad that i won't let you climb the kitchen counter but i need you to understand that i put you back on the ground because i want you to be safe" yoongi explained, wiping the girl's tears.

"b-but i wanna climb!" minji sniffled, yoongi sighed "i know you do, but last time you did, you feel off and hurt your head, that made you really sad, remember?" yoongi asked, minji nodded and madd grabby hands.

"n-no more climbing?"

"no more climbing"

-

yoongi felt his heart beat quickly as he parked near the school, he could see other parents filling out forms or meeting the teacher through the small windows.

"you can do this, yoongi" he mumbled to himself, taking minji out of the car seat and walked with her to the school.

he got a lot of strange looks, he really didn't know why until a teacher walked up to him.

"you know the legal guardian of the kid has to fill out the forms and meet the teacher, right?" a teacher asked, she didn't look very nice and she looked old "i know, i am her legal guardian" yoongi said, looking down at minji "you don't look like it" the woman said, 'how the fuck am i supposed to look like it?' yoongi thought, mentally scoffed.

-

yoongi had filled out the forms he hated so much, the worst part was that he was told he would probably have to fill out more at her assigned classroom and that made yoongi want to scream his lungs out, his hand was sore.

minji was assigned a teacher named 'mr.kim', he wanted to see what he looked like, they were currently walking to the classroom.

mr. kim was right by the door which scared yoongi a bit, but he felt more calm when he analyzed the boy's smile and features.

"hello, i'm mr.kim, who is this?" the man smiled, kneeling down to minji's level "i'm minji!" the girl giggled, mr.kim chuckled "such a smart girl, how about you?" mr.kim said, standing up to make eye contact with yoongi "i-im yoongi" he said, mentally slapping himself for stuttering "nice to know, over there there's a sheet you can fill out that let's me know more about your child, i'll help you in a second"

-

yoongi

fucking bshit oh mysvgkd

seokjin

HUH

yoongi

HER TEACHER IS SO CUTE£ €¢¢¢\£¥

his name is mr.kim but his full name is kim namjoon, it's on his nametag

seokjin

PLEASE TELL ME YOU AREN'T EMBARRASSING YOURSELF

yoongi

IM NOT I THINK

HE'S TALKING TO MINJI AND TOOK HER TO PLAY

HES WALKING TO MEBBYE

seokjin

OK

-

"yoongi, right?" mr.kim said with a smile, there were more parents in the classroom so why him? yoongi nodded and stopped writing on the form "where's minji's other parent?" he asked, yoongi wanted to cry and scream.

"i'm a single parent" yoongi mumbled, he hated talking about this. why did everyone bring this up? he was surely gonna go home and cry about the fact he isn't good enough for anyone.

"oh"

'oh? oh. is that all the motherfucker can say?' yoongi thought, rushing to fill out the form so he could leave quickly "i'm sure you're an amazing parent, she's so smart and nice, i apologize if i touched a sensitive topic, your emotion kinda shifted" mr.kim said, yoongi faked a small smile "it's okay" yoongi said, it wasn't okay.

"i'm really sorry, just call me namjoon" namjoon said, yoongi nodded, handing namjoon the form which he skimmed over "it's okay"

"since you finished, you're allowed to leave" namjoon smiled, yoongi nodded "i'll see minji in two weeks" he said, yoongi didn't like that. he wanted to keep minji.

-

yoongi

he asked

'where's minji's other parent?'

🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

I DON'T EVEN KNOW 😂

seokjin

i

yoongi i know you aren't laughing

yoongi

im crying LOL

just realized i need to buy minji school supplies

LOL IM CRYING MORE

anyways im gonna cry myself to sleep so goodnight

seokjin

yoongi i can take care of the school supplies, just feel better, okay?

yoongi

i feel like hell

seokjin

take a nap and tell me how you feel later, you need to rest

-

yoongi wiped his tears as he shoved a donut in his mouth, all he could do was wonded 'why?'

why did donghyun leave him?

why did he have to be alone?

why? why? why? why?

was he not good enough?

-

everyone please take care and drink water and eat. sorry for any mistakes, i love you all. qotd: what are you doing right now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
102K 4.7K 30
•Name : Park Jimin •Sex : Male •Age : 21 •Behaviour : Bipolar. Gets angry if something annoys him. Do not disturb him when he is doing something. Beh...