The "new" Girl

By grassisntgreen

Y/n L/n was a quiet girl at Hogwarts sorted into Slytherin and was never noticed by anyone. She became friend... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
A/n
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
A/N
new characters
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15

chapter 4

3.6K 64 21
By grassisntgreen

First Day Back

Y/n's first day was going pretty well so far her first two classes weren't boring but next she had defence against the dark arts.

She didn't know if she should be excited or scared.

Y/n walked into the class and sat next to Mae behind Dean and Neville.

"Alastor Moody." The new professor said turning to the chalkboard.

"Ex-Auror, Ministry malcontent, and your new defence against the dark arts teacher."

"I am here because Dumbledore asked me End of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions?" He stated.
"When it comes to the dark arts I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"

"Three sir." Hermione answered.

"And they are so named?" He asked

"Because they are unforgivable." Y/n stated. "The use of any one of them will-"

"Earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban, correct!" He said still writing. "Now the ministry says your too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what your up against!" He started yelling. "You need to be prepared! You need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk Mr. Finnigan!"

Everyone turned to Seamus who started whispering. "No way. The old codger can see out of the back of his head."

Mad-eye threw chalk at him. "And hear across classrooms!" He yelled.

"So which curse shall we see first?" He asked.

"Weasley!" He yelled.

"Yes?" Ron said timidly looking up at the crazy man.

"Stand." Ron stood.

"Give is a curse." Mad-Eye said.

"Well, my dad did tell me about one." Mad-Eye looked at the read-head boy. "The Imperius Curse."

"Oh yeah, your father would know all about that. Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago." Mad-Eye said. "Perhaps this will show you why."

He walked to the front of the classroom and grabbed a spider out of a jar.

'If that's a poisonous spider I'm quitting school.' Y/n thought to herself

"Engorgio." He said making the spider twice as big. "Imperio."

He made the spider jump onto Dean and Nevilles desk causing Dean to back away.

He then made it jump onto Crabbe's head and he closed his eyes for dear life.

"Don't worry. It's completely harmless." Mad-Eye said.

Padma Patil laughed a small bit so Mad-Eye made the spider jump onto her hand making her freak out.

He then got the spider over Ron's head.

"If she bites she's lethal." He cackled placing the spider on Ron's head.

Ron was whimpering due to the fact that his fear is spiders.

Everyone was laughing insanely especially Malfoy.

"What are you laughing at?" Mad-Eye said before flinging the spider onto Draco's face next to his eye.

"Get it off get it off!" He whined. That made y/n laugh really hard.

"Oh you too." He flicked the spider onto her shoulder and it was crawling around her torso.

Y/n was trying not to laugh but it tickled a lot.

The spider bit Y/N's hand

She groaned through gritted teeth as she touched the cut, blood on her fingers.

"You control her why did you do that?" Y/n asked still in pain grabbing her water bottle to pour some water on the cut.

"Talented isn't she?" He laughed.

'Yes very talented. Jeez' Y/n thought as winced a small bit to pour the water on her cut. 'Let her bite me again oh that was so fun'.

"What should I have her do next? Jump out the window?" He cackled. "Drown herself?"

He brought the spider back to his hand.

He started talking about how most of the death-eaters only did you-know-who's bidding under the imperius curse but y/n wasn't listening her hand started to hurt really bad.

"Mae is my hand bruising?" She asked.

"Oh bloody hell it's bruising really bad, there's blood too." Mae told her.

"Seriously." Y/n groaned.

"It kind of looks like a hickey." Mae giggled.

"Mae. Please tell me your joking."

"I'm not." Mae smiled a genuine smile.

"Mae. A hand hickey?" Y/N said maybe a little too loud

Mae moved a piece of Y/n's hair and gasped. "Y/n why do you have a hickey on your neck?"

Y/n's eyes went wide she made herself forget about Draco on the train. She couldn't bear to tell Mae. She didn't want her to worry.

"I- it's not a hickey I burnt myself with my curling iron."

"Y/n you got up ten minutes before breakfast today." Mae rolled her eyes.

"Great." Y/n turned back to the front of the classroom where Neville was watching the Cruciatus Curse being placed on the spider.

He was obviously uncomfortable and it was bothering him a lot.

"Stop it!" Hermione yelled. "Cant you see it's bothering him stop it!"

Mad-Eye quickly stopped and walked over to Hermione with the spider.

"Could you give us the last unforgivable curse Ms. Granger?" He asked.

Hermione shook her head.

"Fine, Avada Kedavra!"

The spider was dead next to her.

"The Killing Curse only two people have survived it and their sitting in this room." He said.

Everyone was looking at y/n but she wasn't paying attention still touching the bug bite wincing and scrunching her face weirdly.

"Y/n.." Mae whispered.

"What?" Y/n said.

"Act normal because people are looking." She said.

"Why? My hand is in pain and I have tryouts in ten minutes." Y/n groaned. "All because Professor Moody is as mad as a hatter."

"Heard that." Moody yelled, throwing a piece of chalk at Y/N

"At this rate he won't have enough chalk to last the year" Y/N smiled still looking weirdly at her cut.

"Yeah well, don't change the subject every guy in the class is looking at you." She said again.

"Fine."

Y/n acted normally and five seconds later Mad-Eye said class was dismissed.

Y/n rushed out of the classroom to get to tryouts Malfoy quickly on her tail.

She got to the Slytherin locker rooms and grabbed her broom (a fire bolt that her godfather got her, and one for Harry as well after they saved him last year.) a Slytherin tank top and leggings.

She threw her hair into a ponytail and walked outside.

"Hey princess cheerleading tryouts are over there." One of the boys laughed not looking at her.

"I'm actually here to try out for quidditch." Y/n smiled.

"There's no way you would make the team. Flint doesn't like having girls on his team plus I could flick you away with my finger." Another boy joined in also not looking at her.

"Awe I'm sure you can." She smacked them both upside the head and walked away.

"Get into a line!" Flint yelled. "Ok people trying out for backup seeker follow Malfoy. People trying out for backup beater spots follow Bole and Derrick and people trying out for a chaser spot and backup chasers follow me and Pucey. We already have a keeper, Bletchley and a backup keeper, Montague so you'll be practicing scoring on them."

Y/n followed Pucey and Flint to the middle of the field.

"Alright we're going to split you into two teams each team will have one of us. Alright y/n l/n." He started to laugh.

"I'm here what's so funny."

"Your a girl your not going to survive." He continued to laugh.

"Well I wouldn't believe that if I were you." She smirked.

"Alright whatever L/n, Jamie, and Neumann your with me. Fontaine, Lewis, Villein your with Pucey."

She walked over to her team and realized she had Draco as her team seeker so her team could probably win. They had Derrick and Bonhomme a guy trying out to be a backup beater. Their keeper was the backup keeper though but y/n wasn't that worried about it.

A younger Slytherin most likely year 2 came out onto the field as everyone got into position. He let out the golden snitch then the bludgers and finally the quaffle was released.

Y/n quickly shot forward and grabbed the quaffle flying forwards dodging the other teams players and scoring on the other team.

___________

Throughout the game y/n got most of the goals for her team and finally Draco caught the snitch causing them to win.

"Good enough guys I'm going to need to talk with the team for a couple minutes so you all just talk." Flint turned to the boys.

"Feel proud now." Y/n turned back to the boys who were staring at her like she was a superhero.

"I did better than both of you combined." She smiled.

"What's on your neck." One of them asked trying to change the subject.

"I burnt myself with a curling iron."

"And you burnt yourself all over your neck and collarbone." The other one laughed.

"No just on my neck. The other bruises are from other things." She rolled her eyes before walking away from the boys who's mouths were agape.

"Ok we have decided. Back up seeker Terence Higgs welcome back to the team mate." Flint smiled as Terence joined them.

"Back up beaters Bonhomme and Merrill." The boys joined the group.

"And finally back up chasers and the chaser for our team." Flint said. "Fontaine and Lewis your our backup chasers."

Y/n knew she didn't get picked for the team. It was all right. She could try next year.

"And finally our newest chaser is Ms. Y/n L/n." Flint smiled.

"Wait seriously?!" Y/n smiled.

"You got the most shots out of everyone." Flint said. "Although your a girl you've got skill. Don't expect extra treatment though."

"Okay!" Y/n laughed joining the group.

"All right welcome to the team everyone. First practice is 5:30 am tomorrow if you aren't in the common room by 5:15 someone will come and get you." Flint told the newbies.

"Guys can't get into the girls dorms though." Y/n said.

"Not unless they have a real reason." Flint smirked.

"Alright but you better knock I don't want you people barging into my dorm while I'm changing cause thats just concerning." Y/n chuckled then glared at Draco.

"Alright." Flint said. "I will see all of you tomorrow."

Everyone started to leave back to the locker rooms as did y/n.

"Wait is this a co-Ed locker room or something?" She asked once she walked inside.

"Yeah so get used to seeing a lot of guys in towels." Draco smiled.

"Aw so looking forward to it." Y/n said sarcastically while rolling her eyes. "I'm going to go shower. bye."

Y/n walked to the showers but before she went in she checked on her bite.

Looking in the mirror she just realized how many hickeys Draco had given her.

"Draco get over her right now." She snapped.

"Let me get changed." He rolled his eyes.

"I don't care." She grabbed his arm and dragged him to a mirror.

"What the hell did you do." She spat.

"What are you talking about?" He smiled.

"Look." She said showing him her neck and collarbone.

"Yeah so what?" He laughed.

"I- are you blind?!" She yelled at him.

"Hey lovebirds get a room." Lewis laughed.

"Lewis I will murder you." Y/n snapped.

He put his hands up in surrender and walked off into the showers.

"So you want more." He smiled.

"Do you have a brain?" She rolled her eyes, why would he think she wanted more. "Whatever I'm going to shower."

She grabbed a towel and started undressing but using the towel as a shield to hide herself.

"This is going to be a long year." She whispered to herself.

She put her clothes in her bag and walked into a shower turning on the hot water and starting to relax but the cut on her skin stung really bad from the hot water.

"Are you fucking kidding me." She cursed.

"What's wrong?" She heard from a shower over.

"I have a cut on my hand like I said earlier it just stings really bad." Y/n laughed.

"Stand on the shower bench so I can see your neck." He told her.

"Fine but you better be standing up there too I don't wanna see your ass." She said standing on the bench.

"Ok so maybe put like a band aid on it." He said.

"Seriously that's your plan?" She laughed.

"Here let me get my wand." He jumped down and left the shower coming back five seconds later.

"Alright I'm pretty good at healing spells so this should work." He said.

He put his wand on the cut and muttered a spell.

"Is it fixed?" She asked.

"Go see for yourself." He laughed.

She got off the ledge and grabbed her towel running to the mirror seeing that her cuts and bruises were gone.

"Thank you Lewis!" She smiled.

"That's not my name." He said.

"Well what's your name then?" She asked.

"Elliot."

"Well then thank you Elliot." She laughed. "Well I guess I'm done showering I'm going to go get dressed. See ya around Elliot."

She walked into the main part of the locker room only to see every single guy staring at her.

"What?" She asked.

"It's nothing." Half of them replied.

"Alright then." She said grabbing her bag to change.

She went in a corner of the room where no one was and changed back into her uniform for the school feast.

'Should I wear my robe?' She thought to herself. 'No I'm burning to death already.'

She started to get dressed putting her underwear on under her towel but noticed someone was peering around the corner.

"Why hello Malfoy." She smiled. "How lovely to see you."

"I would say the same but I think I'm seeing to much of you." He rolled his eyes.

"Then leave." She grinned looking up at him.

"See I'm waiting for the perfect moment to embarrass you." He smiled. "I'm going to make your life a living hell on this team."

"Good for you." She said turning around so she could put on her bra.

She quickly did it up and took off her towel she was about to reach for her bag when Draco grabbed it and ran out of the locker room.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Y/N stomped her foot on the ground.

"Elliot?" Y/N said urgently.

"Whats up." Elliot said while putting on his shirt.

"Do you have an extra shirt. Or sweater? Oh and pants." She asked. "Its urgent."

"Sure. I only have a sweater. It would probably be to big on you." He told her.

"Nope thats good. Give me the sweater." She said.

Y/N put on the sweater as fast as she could. Lucky for her it went halfway down her thighs.

"Thanks El." She said while running out of the room.

"Don't call me El- Hey where are you going?!"

"Out to murder a Malfoy."

Elliot started following her.

Y/N ran as fast as she could. While making sure she didn't flash anyone.

Quicker than she thought she would. She caught up to Draco. Her bag in his hands, her wand in her bag.

"Accio my wand." Y/N'S wand flew out of her bag and right into her hand.

She quietly walked behind Draco. Once she was close enough to him she grabbed the back of his shirt, pinned him to the wall, put her arm on his chest to stop him from escaping, her other hand holding her want up to his throat.

"Give me my bag, Malfoy." She glared.

"No." He smiled.

"Give me my fucking bag." She pressed the tip of her wand harder onto his neck

"Y/n leave him alone it was a joke." Elliot pulled her back.

"Not a funny joke." She said, grabbing her bag.

"Don't bother me anymore." She told the entitled boy.

Y/n went back to getting dressed as fast as she could and getting out of there.

She ran to her dorm to catch Mae and Liane at the perfect time.

"I'm going to beat this bitch up!" She yelled throwing her bag on the ground.

"Oh you didn't make the team well you'll get it next time." Mae said calmly.

"No I made the team I'm the new chaser. But Malfoy stole my bag when I was just in my underwear. I had to get a sweater from Elliot and run through the school to catch that imbecile." Y/n groaned shoving her face into her pillow.

"Well let's go eat dinner to celebrate you getting on the team." Liane smiled.

"Okay." She took Liane and Maes hands.

"Also if you hear someone knocking at our door at five fifteen in the morning don't go crazy just continue sleeping." Y/n told her friends.

____________
2792 words

What will happen at her first practice?

Will she wake up on time?

See y'all next chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 13.1K 35
Pureblooded [y/n] lives her life unaware of the dangers hiding in her family tree, Friends, Family and a good book are her way out. Let's see how he...
110K 3.5K 28
❝Who knew that an ordinary student from another world would join the Wizarding World and come to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry.❞ Y/N /L...
206 2 14
There were only a number of things that Hermione considered to be an essential part of what she loved most. Harry and Ron her two greatest friends, H...
279K 14.8K 38
━━ ❪ 𖠵 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❫ ❝𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣...