Saviours [OUAT || Double Swan...

By bethanyjanebooks

We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about t... More

Cast
1 - The Pilot
2 - The Pilot
3 - The Thing You Love Most
4 - The Thing You Love Most
5 - Snow Falls
6 - Snow Falls
7 - The Price of Gold
8 - The Price of Gold
9 - That Still Small Voice
10 - That Still Small Voice
11 - The Shepherd
12 - The Shepherd
13 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
15 - Desperate Souls
16 - Desperate Souls
17 - True North
18 - True North
19 - 7:15 a.m.
20 - 7:15 a.m.
21 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
22 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
23 - Skin Deep
24 - Skin Deep
25 - What Happened to Frederick?
26 - What Happened to Frederick?
27 - Dreamy
28 - Dreamy
29 - Red Handed
30 - Red Handed
31 - Golden Eyes
32 - Heart of Darkness
33 - Heart of Darkness
34 - Hat Trick
35 - Hat Trick
36 - The Stable Boy
37 - The Stable Boy
38 - The Return
39 - The Return
40 - The Stranger
41 - The Stranger
42 - An Apple As Red As Blood
43 - An Apple As Red As Blood
44 - A Land Without Magic
45 - A Land Without Magic
Next Book

14 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

1K 47 12
By bethanyjanebooks

Graham and Mary Margaret were sat in Mary Margaret's classroom.

"Mary Margaret, how long have we known each other?" Graham asked.

"Um..." She thought for a moment, "I don't know. A while," Mary Margaret said.

"Do you remember when we met?" Graham asked.

"Um, no," Mary Margaret said.

"Me neither. I can't remember when I met you, or when I met anyone. Isn't that odd?" Graham asked.

"I don't know. I mean, I suppose. But, I think that's just life. Things get hazy," Mary Margaret said.

"Have I ever hurt you?" Graham asked.

"Oh, Graham. No, of course not. What is going on?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Do you believe in other lives?" Graham asked.

"Mm, like heaven?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I mean like past lives," Graham said.

"You've been talking to Henry," Mary Margaret said.

"Henry?" Graham questioned.

"Well, he has this book of stories. He's been going on about how he thinks we're all characters from them. From another land. We've forgotten who we really are. Which, of course, makes no sense," Mary Margaret said.

"Right. No, of course," Graham said.

"Graham," She leaned over and placed her hand on Graham's forehead, "Ah, you are burning up. Go home and get some rest. I think you'll feel must better after you've had some sleep," Mary Margaret said.

"Right. You're absolutely right. I'm sorry to disturb you. Uh, thank you," Graham said as he walked out.

"Of course," Mary Margaret said.

Flashback

Snow White and the Huntsman, who was dressed as one of the Queen's guards, were walking along a path through the forest.

"You know, when I was a little girl, the summer palace was my favourite place. The mountains surrounding it felt like a cradle. They always made me feel safe. I look forward to returning to it now," Snow White said.

The Huntsman fiddled with the armour around his neck and Snow White noticed, "Stuffy in there?" He looked at her, "Here," Snow White said as she took out two apples and tried to hand one to the Huntsman.

"No,"  He said.

Snow White bit into her apple as she looked at him, "You're not a knight, are you?" Snow White asked.

"Without fail, every one of my father's men has offered me condolences. Except you," Snow White said.

"Please accept my condolences," The Huntsman said.

"And they all know how to wear armour. She picked you to take me. Why?" Snow White asked.

"I think you know," The Huntsman said.

"You're going to kill me," Snow White said.

"You have good instincts," The Huntsman said.

"And you have too much armour," Snow White said as she picked up a large branch off the ground and hit the Huntsman with it when he fell to the ground, she fled.

End of Flashback

Emma walked into the station where she found Alana, "Here you are," Emma said.

"Here I am," Alana said as she sipped her coffee.

"What are you doing?" Emma asked.

"Electronic filing, these are a mess," Alana handed her a file, "Can you put this on Graham's desk, please?" Alana asked.

"Sure," Emma said and walked into his office, "Where is he?" Emma asked as she put the file on his desk and walked back to her sister.

"No idea, but I don't exactly want to see him right now," Alana said.

Emma noticed a dart on Alana's desk, "Been busy all the time?" Emma asked.

"No..." Alana said.

"I won't tell," Emma said and picked it up, she threw it at the dartboard but missed the board entirely.

"Good job, you and Graham weren't it the other's shoes, you'd have hit one of us," Alana said.

"Very funny," Emma said as she went to pick up the dart.

Regina walked in, "Our taxes always hard at work, I see," Regina said.

"Graham isn't here," Alana said.

"We assumed he took a sick day, with you," Emma said.

"Oh, so you're both aware of us? Good, that's why I'm here. Because I'm also aware of your relationship with him," Regina said as she looked at Emma.

"I don't have a relationship with him," Emma said.

"Oh? So, nothing's ever happened between the two of you? You forget, Miss Swan. I have eyes everywhere," Regina said.

"Nothing that meant anything," Emma said to Regina as she placed the dart on Alana's desk.

"Well,  of course not. Because you're incapable of feeling anything for anyone. There's a reason the two of are alone, isn't there?" Regina said.

Alana turned around in her chair to look at Regina, "All due respect, the way we live our lives, is our business," Alana said.

"It is until it infringes on my life," Regina said.

"Aww, well I'm sorry, you need a tissue for all those fake tears that'll go with your fake feelings?" Alana asked.

Regina scoffed and looked at Emma, "Stay away from Graham," Regina said.

"He's our boss, Regina, we work with him," Alana said as she turned back to her computer.

"You may think you're doing nothing, but you're putting thoughts in his head. Thoughts that are not in his best interest. you are leading him on a path to self-destruction. Stay away," Regina said.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out," Alana said.

Elsewhere, Graham walked up to the Mayor's house and he rang the doorbell then Henry answered the door.

"Hey, Sheriff. My mom's not here," Henry said.

"Actually, uh, I'm here to see you, Henry. I was hoping you could help me," Graham said.

"Help you with what?" Henry asked.

"It's about your book. Am I... In it?" Graham asked.

Flashback

Snow White was still in the forest, she was writing something on a piece of paper when the Huntsman finally caught up to her.

"I hunt you, yet you stop to compose a letter? I will never understand your kind," The Huntsman said, the armour had been removed, leaving the clothes underneath.

"I don't know these woods. You're obviously a skilled hunter, you'll find me. No matter what I do, I know how this needs," Snow White said

"Yes," The Huntsman said.

"There's one thing that I ask that you do after you kill me. Please," She held out the paper which was now folded, "Deliver this to the Queen," Snow White said.

"Your tricks won't work on me," The Huntsman said.

"It's not a trick. Please, give it to her. Tell her I mean every word," Snow White said.

He took the letter from her and read it, he ended up with tears in his eyes. The Huntsman drew a dagger and approached Snow White, who was kneeling on the ground. Instead of stabbing her, she cut a piece of a narrow plant and carved two holes into it, "Sign this when you need help," The Huntsman said as he handed it to her.

"What?" Snow White said as she took it.

"It's a whistle. It will bring you aid, you'll be led to safety. Now go. Run," The Huntsman said.

"I don't understand. You're not going to kill me?" Snow White said.

"Run!" The Huntsman said and he saw a deer.

End of Flashback

The deer the Huntsman saw was shown in Henry's storybook. Henry and Graham were sat on the bed in Henry's room, flipping through the book.

"When did your flashes begin?" Henry asked.

"Uh, right after I kissed Emma," Graham told him.

"You kissed my aunt?" Henry looked disgusted and shook his head, "What did you see?" Henry asked.

"A wolf. Uh, Amy... But she looked different. I saw that I had a knife in my hand and I was with Mary Margaret as well," Graham said.

"With Amy... What happened?" Henry asked.

"Uh... She comforted me after I killed a deer and uh... We kissed," Graham said.

"Uh-huh," Henry nodded and flipped through pages and Graham stopped pointing to it, "The Enchantress..." Henry said.

"What?" Graham asked.

"The Enchantress... That's who Amy is, I've been trying to figure that out... The Enchantress is one of the most powerful and oldest sorceresses in the realms. Her father helps to keep her young and she has a love for wolves and one person in the world, the Huntsman," Henry looked at him, "And with Miss Blanchard, were you about to hurt her?" Henry asked.

"Yes! How do you know that?" Graham asked.

"Because Mary Margaret is Snow White. Which definitely makes you the Huntsman... The Enchantress's love and the man who the Queen hired to kill Snow White," Henry said.

"So, you really think that I could be another person," Graham said.

"Makes total sense. you were raised by wolves, that's why you keep seeing one. It's your friend, your guide. It's trying to help you... It's being led by your love," Henry said.

"I'm remembering this because I kissed your aunt? H...How is that possible?" Graham asked.

"Well, you two... Including my mom, you have a special connection with them both. They owe you their lives," Henry said.

"Why?" Graham asked.

"Snow White's their mother and you spared her. If you hadn't, my mom and aunt wouldn't have been born," Henry said.

"Wh... What happened after I spared Snow White?" The Huntsman asked.

"The Queen took your heart. She ripped it out. It's kind of her thing. She never wanted you to be able to feel again, but your love with the Enchantress was really strong, you felt something, for her and she never gave up trying to get you back," Henry said.

"Back?" Graham asked.

"The Queen kept you in her castle, as punishment," Henry said.

"Let me see that book," Graham said and took the book from Henry, turned a few pages and saw the Enchantress's eyes gold, "I've seen that... She was looking at something in anger."

Henry looked at the page, "When she confronted the Queen after Snow White told her what happened... If wasn't pretty," Henry said.

Graham turned a few more pages and saw an illustration of the Evil Queen and a building with the same symbol that he previously saw in his flashback.

"What's that? I saw that, too. The wolf was howling at it," Graham said.

"That's her vault. It's where she put your heart," Henry said.

"The wolf wants me to find it. Thank you, Henry," Graham said and quickly left Henry's room.

Outside, Emma was waiting by the car as Graham walked out of the house, "Hey. Hear you're having a rough day," Emma said.

"Who says?" Graham asked as he walked up to her.

"Pretty much everyone. I think maybe you need to go home and get some rest," Emma said.

"I'm fine," Graham said.

"No, Graham, you're not fine. You just went to see a ten-year-old for help," Emma said.

"He's the only one making any sense," Graham said.

"What's going on? What's really going on?" Emma asked.

"It's my heart, Emma. I need to find it," Graham said.

"Okay. So, how are you going to do that?" Emma asked.

"I just need to follow the wolf," Graham said.

"What? What wolf?" Emma asked.

"From my dreams. It's going to help me find my heart," Graham said.

"I'm sorry. I thought we were talking a metaphor here. You really think you don't have a heart?" Emma asked.

"It's the only thing that makes any sense. it's the only that that explains why I don't feel anything... Well... Much," Graham said.

"Listen to me, Graham. You have a heart. I can prove it," Emma slowly placed her hand on Graham's chest, "See? It's beating. It's real," Graham shook his head, Emma grabbed his hand and placed it where her hand was, "Feel that? That is your heart," Emma said.

"No, it's the curse," Graham said.

"You can't really believe that's true," Emma said and suddenly stared in shock at what was behind Graham.

"What?" Graham said and turned around to see the wolf with two differently coloured eyes, the wolf ran away and the two of them followed the wolf. 

The wolf led them both to the graveyard, "Graham! Graham, be careful," Emma said.

"He's my friend. He won't hurt us," Graham said.

The wolf stopped and howled briefly before he ran farther into the graveyard and both of them chase after the wolf. They eventually lost sight of the wolf and ended up stopping in front of a crypt, and Graham looked up to see the symbol from his flashback and storybook.

"What is it?" Emma asked.

"It's my heart. It's in there," Graham took out a flashlight, "I have to look in there," Graham said as he headed to the doors of the crypt.

"Oh, no. Stop. Stop," Emma said as she got in front of Graham.

"I have to get in there, please..." Graham said.

"Graham, come on! You really think that your heart is in there?" Graham nodded, "Okay. Let's find out," Emma tried to open the door of the crypt but they're locked, "Come on!" Emma yelled and kicked open the doors of the crypt and they entered.

Flashback

Snow White whistled the plant the Huntsman made and a wolf howled and soon walked over with Delphinia.

"Y...You're the..." Snow White said in fear.

"Shhh... Shhh... It's okay," Delphinia walked to her and held her hand out, "The whistle please," Delphinia said.

Snow White placed the plant whistle in her hand and Delphinia looked at it, "Y...You're who I called for?" Snow White asked.

"No, you called for him," Delphinia petted the wolf, "Our friend... What's the Huntsman doing now? I know what the Queen asked my love to do... What's his plan?" Delphinia asked.

"I...I don't know, he... He... Told me to run and so I did, and to ring the whistle to be taken to safety... There was a deer in being distance... I...I don't know what he's planned" Snow White said.

"Alright, princess... Let's get you somewhere safe," Delphinia said and looked at the wolf then whistled sharply.

The wolf turned and walked away, Delphinia held her hand out to Snow White but she hesitated, "You can trust me, Snow White, I promise... I may be dark but I still have goodness in my heart. I love the Huntsman, that must show the goodness," Delphinia said.

Snow White nodded and slipped her hand in hers then they followed the wolf.

Elsewhere, one of the Queen's guards escorted the Huntsman into a room of the castle.

"Wait here," The guard said and left.

The Evil Queen entered and the Huntsman noticed that she was still wearing black, "I see you're still mourning," The Huntsman said.

"The time for mourning is over. I simply found that black suits me. Now, tell me, is Snow dead?" The Evil Queen said.

"The young girl's heart as you requested," He removed the bag from his side, the Evil Queen went to take it but he pulled it back, "First there's something I must do," The Huntsman said and too out Snow White's letter.

"What's this?" The Evil Queen asked.

"The girl wanted you to have it," The Huntsman said.

"Read it to me," The Evil Queen said.

He unfolded the letter and began to read, "Dearest Stepmother – by the time you read this, I will be dead. I understand that you will never have love in your life because of me, so it's only fitting that I'll be denied that same joy as well. For the sake of the kingdom, I hope my death satisfies your need for revenge – allowing you to rule my father's subjects as they deserve. With compassion and a gentle hand. I know what you think you're doing is vengeance – I prefer to think of it as a sacrifice, for the good of all. With that in mind, I welcome the end. I want you to take my last message to heart. I'm sorry and I forgive you," The Huntsman read aloud.

The Evil Queen ripped the letter out of the Huntsman's hand and threw it into the fireplace, "Don't tell me you're becoming a sheep! Why Rumpelstiltskin allows you around his daughter is beyond me if this is all it takes to turn you!" The Evil Queen said.

"She put others before herself, and yet, you hate her. What did that girl do to you?" The Huntsman asked.

"I shared a secret with her and she couldn't keep it. And that betrayal cost me dearly," She turned to him, "Now, show me her heart!" The Evil Queen demanded.

He gave her the bag containing the heart, she took the bag and walked through a pair of doors, leading into a smaller room. The Evil Queen took out the heart from the bag and placed it into a box that was on a pedestal. She closed the box, picked up the box and walked over to a wall made up of multiple square drawers. She held up the door, expecting a draw to open but nothing happened.

"It should open," The Evil Queen took the heart out from the box and stalked over to the Huntsman, "This isn't her heart! This isn't a human heart! What did you do?" The Evil Queen said in anger.

End of Flashback

Emma and Graham entered the crypt, there was a sarcophagus in the centre with several urns on shelves lining the walls.

"It's got to be in here. Somewhere," Graham began to scene the walls of the crypt, "There's got to be a hidden door. A lever," He checked one of the urns, "Something," Graham said.

"Graham. Hey," Emma turned Graham to face her, "Graham, there's nothing in here," Emma said.

"There has to be. If there isn't, then..." Graham said.

"It's okay. It's going to be okay," Emma said.

Regina was standing at the entrance, looking into the crypt at them, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Regina yelled at them.

Emma and Graham exited the crypt, "What are you doing here?" Emma asked.

Regina held up the bouquet of flowers in her hand, "Bringing flowers to my father's grave like I do every Wednesday," Regina said.

"Don't blame her. It's my fault. I wanted to look in there," Graham said.

"Really? Why? What were you looking for?" Regina asked.

"Nothing. It was, uh... It was nothing," Graham said, looking exhausted.

"You don't look well, dear. Let's take you home," Regina said, she grabbed Graham's arm and started to drag him with her but he broke free of her grasp.

"Regina, I...I don't want to go home. Not with you,' Graham said.

"Oh? But you'll go with her?" Regina said gesturing to Emma.

"Hey. This is between you two, leave me out of it," Emma said.

"She's right, it's between us. And things have to change," Graham said.

"And I wonder why that is all of a sudden," Regina said as she looked at Emma.

"It has nothing to do with her. You know, I've realised that I don't feel anything, Regina. And o know now it's not me, it's you," Graham said.

"So, you're leaving me for her?" Regina questioned.

"I'm leaving you for me," Graham said.

"Graham, you're not thinking straight," Regina said.

"Actually, for the first time, I am. I'd rather have nothing than settle for less. Nothing? Is better than what we have Reginam I need to feel something, Regina, and the only way to do that is to give myself a chance," Graham said.

"Graham..." Regina said and stepped forward.

"I'm sorry, it's over," Graham said.

"I don't know what I ever did to you, Miss Swan, to deserve this. To have you and your sister keep coming after everything I hold dear," Regina said.

"I told you, it's not her," Graham said.

"None of this happened until they got here," Regina said.

"I'm sorry. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the problem isn't with me and my sister, but with you?" Emma questioned.

"Excuse me?" Regina said.

"Henry came and found my sister. Graham kissed me. Both were miserable. Maybe, Madam Mayor," Emma stepped up to her, "You need to take a good hard look on the mirror and ask yourself why that is. Why is everyone running away from you?" Emma said.

Regina punched Emma in the face, who fell back into Graham, "Regina!" Graham shouted.

Emma recovered from the punch and punched Regina back in her face. She grabbed Regina and pushed her against the side of the crypt.

Graham got up and tried to split them up, "Stop! Stop! Stop!" Graham said as he pulled Emma away from Regina.

Emma shook Graham off and looked at Regina, "Not worth it but if you ever and I mean ever talk bad about my little sister, I will end you," Emma said and walked away from them both.

"Graham," Regina said as she approached him but he ignored her and followed Emma.

Elsewhere, Amy walked into the pawnshop and Mr Gold looked at her.

"Hello, dear, taken you a while to make an appearance today," Mr Gold said.

"I have a job and a volunteering slot at the hospital, I don't have time for visits, but I got your text... What is it?" Amy asked.

"I saw the Sheriff in the woods this morning... He was out looking for a wolf... Do you know anything about that?" Mr Gold asked.

"...No," Amy said.

"I think you do, dear. He told me you both were going to talk later, have you?" Mr Gold asked.

"I haven't seen him since 4 in the morning... What is this an interrogation? If so, you're in the wrong business," Amy said and turned to leave.

"I wasn't finished Miss Collins... Or should I say, Enchantress?" Amy stopped walking, "Ah... That got your attention," Mr Gold said.

Amy turned to him, "You got it, now what do you want?" Amy asked.

"To explain how you're awake," Mr Gold said.

At the same time, Graham and Emma were at the station

Graham had the first aid kit out and put an ice pack on Emma's head, "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I kind of lost my mind," Graham said.

"It's okay. You were tired and feverish... And heartbroken," Emma said.

"I don't know why I let myself get caught up with her," Graham said.

"Because it was easy. And safe. Not feeling anything's an attractive option when what you feel sucks," Graham went to wipe the cut on Emma's head, she flinched, "Felt that," Emma said.

Back at the graveyard, Regina entered the crypt, the name Mills was etched on one of the walls. On the sarcophagus, there was a plaque that read Henry Mills - Beloved Father. She placed the flowers on top of the sarcophagus then pushed it aside. Beneath it, there was a bluish light and a set of stairs and she walked down the stairs.

At the pawnshop, Amy turned to leave again, "Do not walk away when we are talking!" Mr Gold said.

Amy looked at him, "How I'm awake is none of your concern!" Amy said.

"Yes it is, I am your father," Mr Gold said.

Amy turned to him, "You raised me, yes... Good memory, now let's see if your brain is as good as your memory. How do you think I'm awake?" Amy said.

Flashback

The Evil Queen and the Huntsman were in the smaller room with the wall of square drawers. The Evil Queen slammed the heart down on the pedestal.

"Did you think you can fool me with the heart of a stag?!" The Huntsman turned to leave and the Evil Queen waved her hand and the doors to the room shut, "You're not going anywhere, especially to that annoying Enchantress," The Evil Queen said.

"She doesn't deserve to die," The Huntsman said.

"That's not up to you. I wanted a heart and a heart I shall have," The Evil Queen said and she stuck her hand into the Huntsman's chest, he groaned in pain and she ripped out his heart.

"What... What are you going to do to me?" The Huntsman asked.

The Evil Queen kissed him, "You're now mine, my pet," The Evil Queen walked over to the wall of drawers and held up the heart, a drawer popped out containing a box, "And this is your cage. From this moment forward, you will do everything I say. And if you ever disobey me, if you ever try to run away, all I have to do is squeeze," She squeezed the heart in her hand and he doubled over in pain, "Guards!" Two guards entered the room and grabbed the Huntsman by the arms, "Your life is now in my hands, forever. Take him to my bed-chamber," The Evil Queen said as she put his heard in the box and the drawer closed.

The guard took the Huntsmans out of the room and they yelled, being thrown back into the room. The Evil Queen walked out of the room to see Delphinia, "Hello, Regina, you have someone I love, I want them back," Delphinia said.

"He's mine now, Enchantress, you missed your chance," The Evil Queen said and smirked.

"Delphinia..." The Huntsman said.

Delphinia's eyes glowed gold and waved her hand, sending the Queen towards the balcony and she walked over to her, "You really shouldn't start a war with me, Regina, it won't end well," Delphinia said.

"Learn some respect, it's Your Majesty," The Evil Queen said.

"You're not Queen and if you want respect, show it to your elders," Delphinia said and her eyes glowed gold and the Queen was forced against the wall.

"You're nothing like your father," The Evil Queen said.

"Oh, yeah and who's that?" Delphinia smirked, "Man who created me or the man who raised me?" Delphinia said and her eyes glowed again.

"Stop," The Huntsman got between them and he made Delphinia look at him, "I'm here, I'm here... Breathe... I'm alive and I'm here, I'll always be here," The Huntsman said and placed her hand over her heart.

"What has she done to you?" Delphinia asked.

"He will never feel anything for you again...You're alone Delphinia, always and forever," The Evil Queen said.

"I'll kill you!" Delphinia went to run to her but the Huntsman hugged her, "Let me go!" Delphinia said.

"Delphinia, stop... Please," He tucked his head in her hair, "For me, don't do this," The Huntsman whispered.

Delphinia disappeared in black smoke and appeared in the Dark Castle in front of Rumpelstiltskin, "Teach me," Delphinia said.

"Teach you what?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"How to be like you... How to rip a person's heart from their chest, have their life in their hands... I want the Queen's head on a bloody platter in front of me," Delphinia said.

"I can teach you, but your last request cannot happen, we need her for our ultimate task," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"And after the task?" Delphinia asked.

"You can do what you want with the Queen," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Delphinia smirked, "Now, you're talking, Papa," Delphinia said.

It was the day of the curse, Delphinia walked out of Snow White and Prince Charming's chamber, she appeared in black smoke in the courtyard.

Delphinia walked around and she was suddenly pulled against a wall, she looked to see the Huntsman, "Y...You made it," Delphinia said.

"Of course I did," The Huntsman said.

"Did you find your heart?" Delphinia asked.

"I couldn't get in, guards but... I made you this," The Huntsman held out a potion, "So you can find my heart in this other land and we can be together," The Huntsman said.

"You know magic won't work where we're going though I might not be able to return it or find it," Delphinia said.

"I know you won't give up until you find it... Drink it," The Huntsman said.

Delphinia drunk the potion and looked at him, "I love you," Delphinia said and kissed his cheek.

"I know I don't have my heart... But I know I love you still," The Huntsman said and they kissed.

Delphinia sensed something and looked up, "Snow... She's giving birth, I have to go," Delphinia said as she looked back at him.

"I know," He kissed her forehead, "Find me Delphinia and bring me back," The Huntsman said.

"I'll do my best," Delphinia said.

"I know you will," The Huntsman said and they kissed again before Delphinia ran back into the castle.

The Huntsman watched her leave, she stopped running and she looked at him, "I will always love you, my Huntsman," Delphinia said.

The Huntsman smiled and walked backwards before he got on a horse and rode off as Delphinia ran into the castle, to help Snow with the delivery of the twins.

End of Flashback

In the pawnshop, Amy smiled at Mr Gold as he realised what happened.

"He made you a memory potion..." Mr Gold said.

"Indeed he did, I've been awake since we've been here, looking for his heart... I cannot sense it, I cannot sense my love's heart like I used to," Amy said.

"It'll be in her vault," Mr Gold said.

"And where's that?" Amy asked.

Back at the crypt, Regina entered the room under the crypt. It was the same room with the wall of drawers as the room the Evil Queen had in her castle. Regina walked over to the wall containing the hearts, she pulled out one of the drawers. She removed the box, opening it and revealing Graham's heart.

In the station, Graham was still tending to Emma's cut, "All better," Graham said.

"Yeah," Emma said as she looked at him.

"What?" Graham asked.

Emma walked over to Graham. They kissed and he had another flashback of his life in the Enchanted Forest. He saw the wolf with the two different coloured eyes, meeting Delphinia, the fight at the tavern, the Evil Queen when they first met, Snow White, the dagger, the whistle, the deer, the symbol, him reading the letter, the Evil Queen with the stag heart, the Evil Queen putting his heart in the box and kissing Delphinia goodbye. When he came back to the present, he staggered backwards.

"Graham?" Emma said.

In the pawnshop, Amy looked at Mr Gold in shock, "I've been there, but I've never seen it," Amy said.

"She has it well hidden, but I assure you it's there," Mr Gold said.

Back in the room under the crypt, Regina took the heart out of the box and held it up.

At the station, "Are you okay?" Emma asked Graham in worry.

"I remember," Graham said.

"Graham?" Emma said.

"I remember, I... I have to go," Graham said.

"Graham, what do you remember?" Emma asked.

Graham took hold of Emma's hand, "Everything, thank you, Emma," Graham kissed her head, "I'm sorry I need to go see Delp...Amy..." Graham said.

Emma looked at him, "I understand..." Emma said.

Graham walked past Emma, bring out his phone to text Amy.

Back at the crypt, Regina squeezed the heart.

At the station, "Ah," Graham doubled over in pain before falling to the ground.

Emma ran to him, "Graham! Graham! Graham!" Emma yelled his name trying to wake him up but she was unsuccessful.

In the pawnshop, Amy's chest clenched and she hissed, doubling over, grabbing onto a counter. Mr Gold steadied her, "Amy?" He said.

"Ah..." She fell to her knees holding her chest, "G...Graham..." Amy said as she knew what happened, his heart had been crushed.

In the room under the crypt, Regina crushed Graham's heart to dust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.8K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Curse is broken. As the curse is broken, Elias and Emma finally meet their parent...
18.1K 799 11
Emma's got everything she's ever wanted. She's the daughter of the most beloved King and Queen of the Enchanted Forest, Snow White and Prince Charmin...
56.4K 1.2K 16
What if Snow White and Prince Charming had twin girls? Emma and Brooklyn Swan grew up in the foster care system but were separated very young, Brook...
5.2K 453 24
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...