Fictional Love

By hausofjen

Laura Prepon who plays Alex Vause, finally gets to meet her co-star Taylor Schilling who plays Piper Chapman... More

The Audition
We meet again
Faking it
Teach me how to date
First Date (part I)
First Date (part II)
Slumber Party
Rise and fight
Turning soft, are we now?
So close yet so far.
About The Shower Scene...
Break up?
Breakeven
Back to work
Rebound
Hangover
Game on
Circles
Call it a double-date
We need to talk
Back together
Second shot
Will you be my valentine?
Aftermath
Compromise
Don't get too comfy
Awkward
Surprise
Game Night
Threats
First week of commitment
Birthday Girl
End of the night
City of Love
[Message]
Married Life
Home Videos (1)
Home Videos (2)
The Story
>Message<
"Reality Over Fiction"
Blank
HELP
New story out

On Camera

2.4K 59 1
By hausofjen

Laura's pov
I haven't seen Taylor since friday when she ditched me at the beach house. But apparently our steamy date made the headlines.
I head to the studio, not bothering with make up or doing my hair, since they are gonna get me to wipe it off and style my hair in a lousy way.
I park in the first spot I find, and just casually walk to the set, with my coffee.

__________________________
Taylor's pov
"What the- is this for real?" I scream, leaving my car in the middle of the road, with the door open.
"Who drives a black porshe?" I ask, as I burst into the studio.
"Uh-Maam, I think it's Mrs Prepon's car" one of the staff members tells me.
"Well here, give her my keys tell her to park my car since she stole my parking space." I smile.
"But-"
"Just do it please" I ask politely.
I settle down in my trailer, waiting for them to start shooting, when suddenly,
"And so you had to ridiculise me?" Laura screams.
"What are you talking about?" I tease, knowing exactly what she was talking about.
"Oh c'mon, you could've parked anywhere else, why choose the spot with my car?" She asks.
"I didn't know it was your car, I actually believed you didn't own one, since you wanted me to drive you around." I answer.
"I should be the one screaming and plotting revenge-"
"Oh honey, I didn't plot anything, karma seems to be doing it's job lately" I say.
"What did I ever do to you? You talk about Karma as if I actually did you wrong." She says, storming out.

_________________
Laura's pov
"Laura and Taylor, on set in 2 minutes", I hear the director say, even though I'm in my trailer balling my eyes out.
Why was I even crying? Over a girl. Over Taylor. She doesn't mean anything to me, so how could her words affect me this much. I dry my tears and head to the set.
"Hey Ladies! Loved your acting on Friday, ready for the real thing?" Jenji chants.
I nod, as Taylor makes her way to the bed in the middle of the room.
"Great, my on-screen lover is someone I can't stand, talk about great acting skills." I say to myself.
___________________
*Scene starts*
Piper dances around in her shorts while folding laundry, then suddenly starts stripping for Alex, who seems to be enjoying the show and orders her to come closer.
As they both got closer, things get out of hand, Piper goes back to being Taylor and Alex, Laura. They stumble into each other and Taylor falls of the bed.
The whole staff approaches Taylor to check up on her, while Laura just walks away, obviously reckless about the whole situation, which raises questions about whether she did it on purpose or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 3K 19
Jade and Perrie. Perrie and Jade. Best friends forever, or so Perrie thought until one day Jade leaves without even a goodbye. Years later, Perrie's...
225K 6K 33
(Book 2) Sequel to command me. G!p Jade
1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
282K 11.1K 102
***COMPLETED*** Perrie Edwards one of the popular girls in South Shields High is in love with Ally, captain of the cheerleading squad. In order to ge...