The Audition

Laura's pov
Today's the day, I finally get to audition for a part I'm actually interested in. Especially since the writer is JENJI KOHAN.
*phone rings*
"Hello, Marc?" I say as I pick up my phone and head out.
"Laura! Excited about the audition? I hear Taylor Schilling is also auditioning!" He says, enthusiastically.
"Hell yeah! I told you I didn't want to hear about who my co-stars are, until I officially get the part" I say in annoyance.
"Oh shut up, I know you'll get it." He answers.
"Sure, whatever I have to go" I say, as I hang up and get into my car.

______________________________

Taylor's pov
I head out of bed as my alarm rings, making my way to the bathroom, where I read a post-it with "TAYLOR YOUR AUDITION IS TODAY" written on it.
OMG! THE AUDITION! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THE AUDITION.
I struggle to find a formal outfit, and do my hair and still manage to make it .. 15 minutes later.
I rush into the building and make it to the room where the meeting has already started, GREAT guess who's making a fool of themself as usual? Me of course.
"Good morning, I'm so sorry about being late, promise it won't happen again ... if I get the part" I say, faking confidence as I heard laughter coming from a brunette across the table.

______________________________

Laura's pov

"So this is my co-star?" I say to myself, as I force myself to stop laughing, since she obviously felt bad and blushed.
"Hello, don't worry about it, we didn't even start the actual audition." Jenji smiles, "So this is Laura Prepon, she is most probably gonna be your co-star" she says as she points to me.
I reach out for her hand, which she gladly ignores.
"Whoa that was rude" I think, lowering my hand in shame.

______________________________

Taylor's pov
"Okay, ladies, we are now gonna go over your lines .. you know since that's what auditions are for" Jenji says, all hyped up.
"So basically, the first scene involves us getting up close and personal in the shower?" Laura says, sarcastically.
Jenji nods, while we make our way to the actual set.
"We are gonna leave you two alone, to get more acquainted first" The director says, walking away with Jenji and the others.
I have never needed people around, as much as I did this moment, I didn't feel comfortable around Laura, since the only thing I know about her is her rudeness, and especially because it involved us being naked, and alone.
"Okay then, Schilling, get over here" she orders.
"Excuse me?" I ask.
"Oh I'm sorry, here let's try again: please make your way here so we can start" she smiles, hypocritically.
"Whatever let's get this over with, we may not even have to see each other again." I gladly state.

______________________________
Laura's pov
Finally, this is practically over, we just need to get through some paperwork with the writers and then I'll have an entire day, during which I won't have to see that Taylor girl. I really hope she doesn't get the part, as much as it's mean, I can't possibly cope with her everyday for the next few months.

______________________________
Writer's pov
It's probably a bad idea, to make them hate each other, but I promise it's worth it, as it will get better. Also, the shower scene is gonna pop up in conversations and flashbacks later on.