Make You Love

By autumnqueenxo_

What started as a tiny crush on each other in middle school grows into a larger infatuation as they make it t... More

Chapter 00
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05 ~ Craig
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 ~ Isla
•Meet The Cast•
Chapter 15 ~ Craig
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ~ Craig
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 ~ Isla
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 16

157 64 73
By autumnqueenxo_

Dedicated to faithjessica8

Magical Christmas.
Perfect girlfriend.
And lots of cash.

Everything fitted into Craig's plan that year. He stole Novah away to California and rented a cabin for their romantic Christmas getaway. In the evening, they took out their sleds and slid down the little hill, laughing.

"You know what, Snowy?" Craig hollered when he reached the foot of the hill.

Novah set her sled. She was about to come sliding down when she heard his question. It jolted her out of balance. She missed a footing, and yelled as she snow gave way under her feet and she crashed down. But he caught her in his arms in the nick of time.

"What the fuck? Couldn't it fucking wait? You almost had me killed back there, bad boy. It ain't funny." She pouted.

"I'm falling in love with you all over again." He grinned, then leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Let's build a snowman," she whined.

He sighed. Guessed he had no other choice but to set her on her feet. That was the kind of love he had for her. Beautiful but chaotic. He'd earned her detention so many times because of his love but then, she didn't regret it. She'd stay in detention for hours on end, as long as they were in it together.

"I still can't believe I have the queen bee all to myself. You can't have enough of me, right?"

She showed him her middle finger.

"Perhaps I'd get tired of you. But I'm afraid that day would never come." She stopped gathering her ball of snow to catch him staring at her in awe.

She could swear he'd never looked cuter.

She could also swear that she didn't see him ball up snow in his palm. He fired the snowball at her. It smashed in bits; the icy water dropped down her face.

"Shit!" She cursed.

Her turn. Two could play the game.

Her version of a snowball was bigger than Craig's. But she couldn't lift it up, talk less of throwing it at him. Poor baby. She sniffled, wishing that tears didn't sting her eyes, forcing themselves out, prompting Craig to take pity on her. He wiped the snow off the snow off her face with his fingers.

"Oops, your hair. It's fucking wet. Do you mind sitting by the fire for the rest of tonight?"

She bit her lower lip and cast her gaze elsewhere.

"I asked if you wanted to sit by the fire," he cupped her face in his palms, "not if I wished to be turned on. You're a dirty, dirty girl."

She breathed into his palms, "Maybe I want to play dirty." She winked at him slyly.

Then she sucked in her bottom lip even more. Pretending she didn't see his grey probs rake over her lips as if he was devouring her already.

"Then dirty it is," he agreed.

One of his hands disappeared under her waist, jolting her forwards so that she slammed into his rock hard chest, bust first.

"W___ what?" She stammered.

He cut her off by moving his face so close to hers that she saw his eyelashes flutter like butterfly wings. He watched her cheeks color from pink to crimson as he sucked in her upper lip. She closed her eyes. Perhaps she expected him to deepen the kiss but he had other plans on his mind.

Craig bit her lip gently then he traced it with his tongue, softly kissing them in between. Her make out session was more thrilling than she'd imagined. Goose bump erupted on her skin. She whimpered helplessly and melted when he sprinted to their cabin with her in his arms. Once they were safely in, she didn't hold back anymore. She gave him her all, surrending her mind and soul in their kiss. He sucked on the area connecting her neck to her collarbone until she shuddered and laced her fingers through the nape of his hair.

"So tell me. Does this..." He slid his hand under her parka, spreading warmth over her stomach, igniting a fire she didn't even know lighted.

"Feel good?" His fingers found the cup of her boob and closed over it. He sentenced her to whirlwinds of ecstasy.

"Y___ yes," she moaned, closing up whatever space was left between them, aching to feel all of him. Then he stopped kissing her. Without his lips, she felt cold. Empty. Void.

"I'm___ I'm sorry," he spluttered. Now, he hated himself more than anyone.

"For what?", she circled her arms around his neck. "Make me understand because I'm freaking out."

"It's just___ I___", he took a deep breath, "I don't want to rush you, Novah. But being around you drives me so fucking crazy that I can't even control my senses."

"You remember the day when I first told you that I love you?" She asked. Her eyes were trained on his, but her fingers were busy unbuttoning his shirt. She traced the outline of his chest, then stopped at the band of his jeans.

"Hmm?" His heart pounded faster by the second.

"I was thinking of doing this with you," she disclosed.

Novah straddled his hips in a flash, tilted and locked his lips with hers. Their moment was way better than divine. She yanked his shirt over his head. Everything else faded into a distant echo. They made intense love to each other, sealing their hearts with feelings that would never fade. Memories that would never, ever be wiped. Not ever.

During the surgery, the doctors did nothing much. Little was supposed to change, or nothing at all. Isla should still be the bitchy girl with crazy curves and striking beauty. Every single thing toppled in Craig's world when she gained consciousness.

"My bad, I was so worried about you." He cried.

Before he strode to her bedside, she held out her hands.

"Don't come near me. I swear, if you touch me, I'll beat your ass." she grabbed the nurse's notepad on her bedside table as her weapon.

"Isla?" Craig turned to the medical team in confusion. "She's ok, right? You promised me that she'll be fine!"

"Who's Isla?" She asked.

"She's your girlfriend, right? You come into my ward and you're asking for your bitchy girlfriend. Get your ass out of here." She threatened.

Well, fuck.

She might not remember anything from her past.

Did that mean... That her memories were completely gone? He opened his mouth to say something, forgot what it was and shut up.

"Miss Dehler," Potato called, hoping her voice would soothe their concussed patient.

"For the last time, all of you assholes, I'm not Isla, or Dehler. My birth name is Mae George!"

••••••••
••••
••

My bad, it's been how long since chapter 16? A week? I'm so sorry, sugar plums. I've been kind of busy lately. I hope you aren't mad at me:-(

BTW, have you checked out my latest story?

Do you want to check it out now? (That lady looks pretty hot XD)

I've nothing more to say. You guys do the talking...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
16.7K 1.3K 58
Alison moved to a new town as her father got a new job, simultaneously, she decided to hide her dark past, starting a new chapter of her complicated...
119K 3.2K 46
She puts on a mask that portrays that she's happy and everything is fine. But that's just it, everything is "fine". She's lived her life in fear, no...
1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...