ALEXEI |18+

By ak_author

[MATURE CONTENT] Have you ever wondered, what happens when a blood thirsty psychopath wants to get a therapy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Last ❀️ chapter
Epilogue/ TRINITY is out!!!
TRINITY is out!!!

16

72.5K 1.8K 304
By ak_author

Are we exclusive now?

Or not?

Who won the cat and mouse game?

Alexei or myself?

Or is it over?

I think we lost in both ways; I made my psycho client fall for me just as I wanted it to be and I will forever live with the regret leaving him forcing my heart to think what happened between us meant nothing to me. So yes, we both lost each other and I pray he forgives me for running with his child. More so, I hope never to see him again because I can’t vouch for my feelings when that time comes. I never should have played this game in the first place.

The drive in the limo with my parents was eerily silent on my part, I made little to no sound wallowing deep in my heart brokenness; holding on to my memories with the Russian for the few moments I can before willing myself to forget it all like it never happened. Sighing, I look at my parent converse in hush whispers taking me back to my reality of being the grand child to the Irish mafia king. I wonder what he’ll say if he finds out what I did or who I’m carrying inside of me. Truthfully, I don’t want to see the disappointment in his face when he finds out.

Growing up in the O’Connor fortress with him by my side when mum and dad were always away for business meetings. If only I knew it was a faux to protect me from knowing more than I should. He was everything my little self could ask for; a friend, playmate, a companion, you name it. My grandfather was always there to fill the space my parents left void thereby making it more choking as we passed through the familiar streets leading to the mansion.

“Honey, are you okay?” Mum always speaks Irish whenever she feels I’m not myself and right now I’m really not myself. I want to open the window and scream my heart out; then again this is my fate which I must accept. Looking at them, I see pity as they both look at me wearily. Guess my expression says it all. One thing caught my attention, the way my father holds my mother to himself scared to let her go or just wanting to breathe in her embrace. Mum on her part leaned into him like her protector. Now I get.

As the latest secret unfolds so as the truth of their relationship. Dad was an orphan grandfather brought out of the streets when he tried to pick his pocket; if he only he knew who he was then I guess he wouldn’t have attempted to do such. Shea O’Connor, my grandfather tortured the poor kid in his dungeon for weeks till my dad passed out, giving him little to no food and water as his punishment from trying to rob him in the public. After that, Shea O’Connor set the little curled brown skin free but the boy refused and wanted to be like the old man which surprised my grandfather. And that’s how my father spent his early teens into his adult as my grandfather’s personal bodyguard doing his dirty works for the Irish mafia and making a name for himself in the streets.

Little did he know my mother was harbouring deep feelings for her father’s bodyguard, then one day she summoned up courage to go to his chambers and seduced my father who fell for the red hair Princess. In fear, the both kept it a secret from my grandfather because mother was betrothed to the son of the next Irish clan and falling plus fucking her father’s bodyguard will have my father’s head on a stake. So they went on with rendezvous meeting and continued sex when no one saw or was available falling deeper for each other. Why do I suddenly feel this is what happened between Alexei and myself? I played him to my will till he came knocking on my door with no hassle.

Grandfather later found out when mum got pregnant with me, obviously. All fire and brimstone came down, my father broke the rule not to mess with the princess, and he did, many times, different position. The shame it will bring to him was much to stay hidden resulting to execute my father as his punishment or ban him from the Irish mafia; my father knew crossing his mentor and the man he saw as a father meant death which he accepted his fate if his child, me, was birthed. Long story short, my grandfather couldn’t bear to see his only child suffer from depression and his adopted son die by his hands or the other clan demanding for his head if he is banned. That is how I was kept a secret all those years till the enemy sniff a foul play when my grandfather broke the oath and said his daughter will not my their son. I was thirteen or so; with his affluence, mum and dad got citizenship to America for my safety. They ran away to protect me.
Just like I’m running to protect my unborn child.

My life is a reoccurring mess. From my mother down to myself. I am truly my mother’s daughter.

“Welcome home sweetheart.” Dad says as soon as we all got down from the limo. My eyes glued to my family’s fortress that took a grievous event to come for us to come back.

Sighing. “Yeah, welcome home indeed.” Taking in glutton air of the autumn breeze noticing the details I left out when I was little. The men is MIB suits, glimpse of guns peeking out from their tux telling me that it is very much indeed true that I’m born into the Irish mafia.

Too stunned to watch where I was walking that I bumped into a person. His accent giving it away that he is from Spanish or Italian or one of those tanned country. He says walking past me. “Sorry. Excuse me.” Finding out my parents were already inside and I by the corridor.

“Who was that?” Something seemed off about him.

“Santiago, an emissary of the Italian mafia.” Mafia. I don’t think I will get use to that word anytime soon. That empty feeling came back again, the lies, the mafia, my baby, Alexei.

Solemnly. “Oh. Okay. I’m going to my room.”

“Honey.” Mum tries to stop me but I lashed out on her which she didn’t expect, none of them did and I just want to beat myself for the tears gathering in her eyes as she turned to dad for comfort.

“Not now mum.” Her sniffles are heard even as she tries to control it. Swiftly turning away. “I’m sorry. Look, can i just go.” Not waiting, I quickly ran up the huge staircase back to my old room not stopping till I got behind closed doors and on my bed falling heavily and my tears fell down freely. I don’t know how long I lay in that position but the tears were gone, thankfully. A knock sound on the door having me sits upright.

“Come in.” I voice out to the person behind the door. My eyes shines wider seeing my grandfather walk in. “Grandfather.” Saying relived but scared, he smiles walking to my bed sitting down the edge looking at me fondly. Fresh tears brims my eyes missing my best friend all these years we left for America.

“You look just like your mother.” Flushed, I tuck my hair behind my ear which he takes notice looking at it in disdain. “What did you do to your hair?”

“I dyed it.” Twiddling my thumb, a hand reaches toying with my tendrils. I forgot to fix it because we left in a hurry.

“Well undye it. I don’t like it. Red suits you better.” He says monotone causing me to smile. Guess it’s time to bring Merida back.

“I missed you.” He nods looking dead at me having me shift uneasy under my butt. Clearing my throat. “I’m sure you heard.”

A grin draws on his lips letting out a sigh ruffling his neck scarf before flattening his red hair in a tight ponytail. The years tells on him but ever the Irish man in his sixties, he looked perfect for such age with traces of white locks mixed with his ginger hair. “Oh I heard. Quite a trouble you are just like your mother.” He chuckles.

Embarrassed. “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. We Irish always had enemies and I’m sure the Russian will not be the last.”

Sober and remorseful. “I’m sorry for bringing this on us.” He just looks at me blankly that I wonder what is going on in his head. He sits up and my eyes follow him.

“You will be safer here and we love you. Your parents love you too.” He says the last part pointedly like he did whenever mum and dad left me as a kid. Biting my lower lips to keep my tears at bay. I get it.

“I know grandfather.”

“Does the Russian know about his child?”

Reluctantly, I nod my head looking down to my hands that are clammy all suddenly. “Yes grandfather.”

“Do not be deceive he will not come for you because sooner or later the Russian will come knocking on our door and I hope you’re ready to make that decision when the time comes.” My head slowly rise looking at him questionably. Is it possible Alexei knows who I am because I purposely left that part out? And if he does, I am finished because that is a fight I don’t want to foresee. Besides he cannot find me, so I’m safe here.

“I’ll leave you to that thought.” Grandfather says walking out of my room leaving me with my thoughts.

There’s no way Alexei knows where I am or does he?

Alexei*

“Leave us.” I say watching the agent draw closer to my table I have my lunch. Grinning, watching him pull the opposite chair out making himself comfortable, probably to intimidate me but I continued eating smiling at him much to his irritation. Bite after bite, I moan at the sweet savoury taste looking deadpanned at the man who wants to challenge me for my flower. Sipping my expensive wine with my eyes still on him; he best is lucky I didn’t kill him the last time.

“I know who you are, who you and your brother are. Devils walking on earth.” Saying spitefully that I burst out laughing crazy making his deep etch on his face grow deeper.

“Why agent Thompson, you say as if I’m the antichrist which I wish I am but sadly I’m not.” Cutting the steak pointing the fork to my mouth enjoying my meal then sipping my wine. “ I come to have my lunch then head on to my jet for Italy and you disturb my peace with this Mr. Thompson.” Dropping my cutlery assessing him closely, I see the burns I gave him seem to be healing and so is the gash on his brows. Well he didn’t know that because I blindfolded his eyes and dealt with him almost to the point of coma. He’s lucky he is alive. “You seem to be healing faster than I hoped.” Truthfully, I wish I did more damage to him. Sipping my wine looking at him in a knowing grin. “Touché.”

“You are not as smart as you think Alexei Ivanov. You will fuck up and I will expose you to the world of who you truly are.” Anger boiling like furnace in his eyes. Sucking my teeth mockingly.

“Oh I am smart. I took you woman from you, fucked her more than you ever did and the icing on the cake tells me I will soon be a father.” His eyes only grow bigger as his face turns red in anger. I know he wish to take his gun and end my life but two things hinders the CIA agent. One, it is against the law and result to imprisonment; two, I will have my gun faster than a bullet swish and that says bye bye world. He knows, gnashing and gritting hard. “Now if you will excuse me I have my lunch left unattended.” Picking back my cutlery resuming eating.

“I will bring the whole Russia mafia down, everything you ever built will come crashing and I will have the last laugh.” I nod my head humming a beat mocking.

“Mafia. Who said anything about mafia? Mr Bryan Thompson you have me confused for someone else. I own hotel, clubs, restaurant like the one you sit in to question me, organizations funded by your government and mine. You have nothing against me because I’m a business man.” Laughing at the end before a crazed smirk came to my face looking sinister and more psychotic.

Drawing the pepper and salt in front of the table. His eyes follow. “You know the difference between the clown and the King. The clown dances around purely for entertainment to the king's delight; and the king is a god the clown will never measure with.” Playing with both bottles as emphasis. Looking at him. “I am the god to you Bryan and a snap of my finger will have you out of Langley. Now leave my presence.” Saying dismissively signalling for my men to bundle his ass out of my presence before I do the needful. My men didn’t even need to be told twice hoisting him out of his chair which he struggles free till they let go and walked out towards the entrance.

Wiping my mouth with a napkin. “Oh if you ever dare to walk up to me again, I will show you what a god does to his subordinates.” Grinning sadistically.  “Do find your way out...” picking the glass of wine to my lips. “...safely I might add.”

He pulls the door open. "And I always have the last laugh Bryan." Saying taunting chewing my steak in a wide grin.

❤️
Abbie cares

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
7.1K 298 32
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
247K 7.7K 31
FORMERLY V D' YAVOL. For as long as she can remember, Dream has been... dreaming. Very vividly. She saw how her childhood dog died two days before he...
1.2M 36.4K 34
[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. The Ivanov sons are the living memory who...