worlds collide (abused male r...

By steffano21

after getting out of an abusive house Y/N unlocks his semblance and ends up in a world of hero's vs villains... More

Bio
How it began
Dark and light
A Midoriya's Luck
The entrance exam
First day
Combat training
The USJ reunion
meeting of headmasters
Izuku and Ruby?
Back to class
The sports festival
Internships
Final Exams
Fighting the crow
Training camp
The Attack
Atlas recovery
meeting the General
coming back
The Big 3
provisional hero license
Working with a pro
Saving Eri
School festival
Tai vs Raven and Endeavor vs hood
1-A's Semblances
up for adoption

At there base

131 4 0
By steffano21

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS CONTAINS GRAPHIC WORDING 

You are hanging from the roof by your wrists in front of someone in front of you whilst your aware of someone behind you.

In front: well my name is Arthur Watts and you know my associate behind you

Once he says that multiple people go through your head till a hard punch hits your back knocking you forward but you were sent back because of you being held in place.

Arthur: you know our queen wants his blood so I can develop something with multiverse travel I'll put this here

He put a large container on the floor so it would collect your blood.

behind: of course

Y/N: *that voice*

Arthur: then stop wasting time Tai and hurry up

Tai: ok

He then proceeds to punch you continuously in the back then moving around your body to burse you and get his anger out.

Tai: that is for Summer leaving me

Y/N: you deserve it you bastard

Tai then picks up a piece of glass and slashes your body multiple times causing you to bleed and since your aura has barely healed it broke scaring you and bringing a smile to Tai.

Tai: let's kick this up

He garbed a knife and stabled you in both of your legs and arms to drain you of your blood.

Tai: you took everything from me and now I'll do the same to you

Y/N: fuck you bastard

Tai: oh the little shit has some things to say come on now I'm all ears

He leans forward with his ear towards you you then lunge forward and headbutt him before being pulled back into place.

Tai: oh you little shit that was a good on but this is better

He said that whilst punching you in the ribs breaking one causing you to yell out. In another room Bakugo is listening to the villains trying to convince him to join. 

Bakugo: why should I join you lot

???: aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Bakugo: what the hell are you bastard's doing to him

Shigaraki: we are doing nothing that is another group who has a interest with him

Back with you

Tai was causing you bleed in everyway he could.

Arthur: OHM Tai shut him up I'm trying to do work the security systems are completely diffrent here and I want to get used to them

Tai: any bright ideas to keep him quiet

Arthur: just one

He then hit's your throat shutting your vocal cords and damaging your voice box making you mute temporary.

Tai: that was a good idea

Arthur: of course it was mine so now that I have some of his blood I can start working with the travel you can carry on if you want

Tai: of course I'm going to continue 

He then picks up the glass again and slashes at your right eye which you close your eye just in time to protect yourself from losing it.

A/N: OTHER SIDE AND YOUR LOOKS WITH SILVER EYES

Tai: your good but how about if I do this silver eyes are very hunted in Remnant this should be good

He then put's his hand on your face opening your left eye as he pushes his finger in and gouges it out slowly and since your effectively mute you couldn't scream out in pain as your eye is pulled out of your head.

Tai: now time for the other one

As he was about to try and gouge out your eye a knock was herd at the front of the establishment. 

???: Hello this is Pizza-La, Camino store

Tai: Arthur did you order a fucking pizza

Arthur: of course not it must be one of them 

After a few moments of listening.

All Might: Smash

He came through a wall in the other room where everyone else is Tai and Arthur share a look before picking up there equipment and getting ready to fight there way out. After about a minuet of waiting a black substance came around you, Tai and Arthur and took you to a place in Camino wars along with the League of Villain's and Bakugo.

Bakugo: ah what the hell was that!

You could barely stand because of your injures then Bakugo see's you.

Bakugo: Jesus Vibe what the hell happened to you 

You tried to speak but couldn't so just pointed a your throat instead which Bakugo noticed.

Bakugo: you mute now

You just nod at him as he notices the blood all over your body

Bakugo: don't worry stay behind me I'll get you out of this

This is when he notices your eyes as he was looking at your body.

Bakugo: hey can you see me

You shake your head no as he groans.

Bakugo: grate 

He then put's your arm over his shoulder to keep you with him.

Shigaraki: get them

The league of villains then charge at you and Bakugo whilst Bakugo holds them off and any Villain's that get close you swing wildly at whilst All Might fights All for One. After a couple of minutes of fighting a wall of ice is formed as Ilda, Izuku and Kirishima charged launching off it getting Bakugo's attention he quickly put you over his shoulder. 

Bakugo: hold on

You nod to show that you understand and grab hold of him giving him room to use his quirk as he launches of the ground.

A/N: YOUR HOLDING ONTO HIM

Bakugo: you idiots thanks though

You then get away and meet up with Todoroki and Momo as Momo creates some bandages and put's them over your eyes to slow the bleeding as everyone is watching the fight between All Might and All for One until.

All Might punched All for One into the ground creating a tornado with immense force knocking All for One out and allowing people to put him into custody but he already removed the rest of the league of villain's so only he was incapacitated and put into Tartarus high security prison as All Might pointed to the camera.

All Might: next it's your turn

Everyone throughout Japan breathed a sigh of relief except a group of seven who had to worry about you.

Ilda: why is your aura not healing you?

You point at yourself then point down to show it is emptied 

Bakugo: worry about that latter

Todoroki: we need to get him to a hospital

Kirishima: lets go 

I took some time but you eventually got to a hospital to recover but it would take time and your class was notified about your injurers and they were shocked at the extent of them. You were put into hospital near U.A until Nezu reported your injures to Ozpin who got Ironwood to help out and you were transferred to a hospital in Atlas to recover better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.2K 22
From an Unforseen Incident, Our Protagonist finds themselves in a world he's not familiar with,and now getting dragged into a war he wasn't apart of...
41.3K 517 26
[DISCONTINUED] So this is going to be my first MaleReader abused and neglected story. I will be using an oc for this just to let you know. But anyway...
13.5K 368 10
Y/N spends his time wandering around the world of Remnant, inside and outside the four kingdoms. All for the sake of practicing his Grimm slaying ski...
47.7K 544 15
This is the story of a young, spear-wielding man who wanted to fight for glory but who got his dream crushed by a certain red-haired girl with the ab...