𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

"𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄, 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩.." - 𝘾𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖 More

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

36.3K 2.1K 1.5K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

"Just stop talking to me.." Kataleya said as she got dressed, Dejhari looked at her and smacked his lips.

"I can talk to you if I want to the fuck.." He said.

"Whatever Dejhari.." She replied.

"Mhm, stop playin wimme 'fore I fuck you up.." He said, Kataleya grabbed her shirt and slid it on ignoring him as he teased and picked with her. "Your attitude nasty as hell.." He added.

She grabbed her phone and unlocked it. "Oh.."

"I'm finna step out anyway.." He said standing up, her eyes darted over at him watching as he started moving towards the bathroom.

She was still on her period so she was very emotional and her hormones were going. "Where are you going?" She asked following behind him.

"I gotta do sum with Gleesh and em.." He said, she blinked repeatedly as she held her phone.

"So your going to leave me and Laila in here by ourselves?" She asked in shock.

"I thought you ain't want me talking to you?"

Kataleya squinted her eyes at him in frustration as he turned the shower on. He had already washed his face and brushed his teeth, he now needed to shower so he could go meet up with his boss to get his next assignment.

"Your such a fucker. Like why would you leave me in here by myself? I don't understand that.." I said shaking my head, he chuckled.

"You told me stop talking ta you and I got stuff ta do today. I can't be sitting in hea with you all day everyday.." He explained, she wrinkled her nose.

"Y'know what? Whatever! I'm going with Treasure today! And don't call or text me because I won't respond to your foolish ways!" She said before stomping out of the bathroom, he chuckled.

He didn't care about her little attitude because he knew she was just irritable because she was on her period. He felt like he didn't do anything to stir up the small debate that they were in, she was just being crazy but in actuality he did.

Dejhari decided to ignore all of Kataleya's questions earlier that morning just to piss her off. She would ask him about what he was doing that day, no response. She also asked if he spoke to his family since the cookout and still got no response from him.

Once he was finished getting dressed, he walked into the bedroom and noticed that Kataleya was now in the bed asleep. He walked over to her and leaned down in her face and pecked on her lips as she snored quietly.

"Mm.." She moaned moving around feeling his lips on her. She opened her eyes some and looked at him as he smiled at her. "What are you doing?"

"I'm finna slide.." He said, she rubbed her eyes.

"Ok.." She said before closing her eyes again.

"Damn, I can't get a kiss or no hug or nothing?" He asked mugging her, she kissed him dryly and laid back down causing him to smack his lips. "Yo stop playin wimme.." He said grabbing her face and kissing her his way.

They parted and he kissed her lips again before eyeing her face. "What you look like det fa?" He asked.

"Like what?" She asked with a frown.

"You got your lip out and shit. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, My stomach hurts and I'm tired.." She replied, He nodded and kissed all over her face.

"You want me stay here with you until you go to sleep?" He asked, she pouted and nodded.

"Yeah.." She said softly.

"Ight.." He said getting in the bed next to her. She laid on top of him with her thumb in her mouth, her back against his chest as he rubbed on her stomach to help with her cramps. She reached up and started playing with his hair as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Perfect ass.." He mumbled rubbing her face as she laid there half-sleep as he rubbed her stomach.

———————

"Bitch I hate you!" Kataleya screamed before laughing at the look Treasure had. She had screamed that out of nowhere and Treasure didn't understand where she got it from but she yelled it.

"Bitch y'know det was random.." She said.

"I know.." Kataleya said with a shrug before sitting down next to her and unlocking her phone. "So what do you have planned for the rest of the day?"

"Gleesh is taking me on a date and I'm trying to figure out how I should get my hair for my birthday.." She said scratching her hair, Kataleya cheesed and moved around.

"Get blonde!" She said. "What are you doing?"

"I mean we can go to Miami.." Treasure said with a shrug. "I just wanna get drunk as fuck.."

"Ouuu, that can be arranged.." She said with a smile. "What kind of drinks do you have in mind?"

"I want Dussé and Henny and Patron and Tito's.."

"I've never had Tito's before. How is that?" Kataleya felt her stomach start to cramp up so she began getting comfortable in the bed because she knew she was going to get a nap in soon.

"Girl, you'll be so fucked up.." Treasure said shaking her head. "I had that shit one time and it came out my nose while I was taking my shot because I was laughing. Shit burned so bad, I ended up having to throw up.."

"Ewck.." Kataleya said cringing. "I don't know about that Peaches.." She said shaking her head.

"You never got so drunk you throw up?" She was in shock because she knew that Kataleya gets fucked up but she didn't know she didn't throw up.

"Only once and I am not doing it anymore.."

"Mhm, sis you get fucked up.."

"I know that but like- I don't like throwing up. It's nasty.." Kataleya said checking her phone. She was expecting a message or something from Dejhari but she didn't get anything from him.

"Sho is.."

"Is Dejhari and Gleesh almost done?"

"Almost done with what?" She asked. "Gleesh at his grandma house helping her with groceries.."

Kataleya furrowed her eyebrows at her friend in confusion. She didn't understand how Gleesh was at his grandmothers house and with Dejhari doing whatever he said that he had to do.

"I'm not understanding.." She said shaking her head.

"Whats Wrong?"

"Dejhari said that he was going with Gleesh today and you said that Gleesh was at his grandmas house. How are they in two different places but they are together?" She asked with her eyes squinted.

"That mean that he lied to you. Why would he lie to you about where he is?" Treasure said with a mug.

"I don't know.." She said shaking her head. "He knows I don't like being in here by myself so why lie? That's simply spurious.."

"I can stay here with you until he gets back, I don't like you staying here by yourself either.." Treasure said, Kataleya had a deep frown on her face.

She was so angry about him lying to her, she wanted to put her clothes on and go look for him herself.

"It's ok Peaches..." She said. "You have a date tonight. Worry about that.." She said waving her off, she didn't want Treasure in her business because she felt like it was time for her to be more independent.

She was tired of depending on people and she could tell people were tired of her depending on them, look what her mother did. Sent her off to be someone else responsibility. She understood she needed to do some self work but she also felt like instead of sending her off she could've talked to her and Kataleya would've just been responsible for herself.

Her feelings were so hurt, she couldn't even listen to anything Treasure was saying. She was stuck in her own thoughts and feelings.

"But I'll figure it out.." Treasure said waving her hand.

——————

It was 3:00 in the morning and Kataleya was sitting up and waiting for Dejhari but he still haven't been home. She laid there with tears in her eyes as she stared at the door.

She was worried and also infuriated. She texted him multiple times but none of her messages went through. She didn't know if he blocked her or if he was hurt, she didn't know what to do.

She never been in a situation where her boyfriend didn't respond and lied to her about where he was. She felt like something was off when she found out that he lied but didn't know what to do.

Dejhari rarely lied to Kataleya. He didn't see the reason considering she doesn't lie to him.

She grabbed her phone and dialed a number. She held the phone up to her ear and waiting for the call to connect. "Hello?" She heard.

"I need your help.." She said.

——————

Who do y'all think Kataleya called?

Short chapter? I know.

But I'll try to drop another one today.

Hope y'all enjoying cause I'm finna end this book sooner or later 😖.

Thoughts on  RockyBadd vs Molly Brazy and Cuban Doll?

I think Cuban should literally get the shit beat outta her for what she did to RockyBadd. And if you don't know what happened, go look it up.

Bye 🫐.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 26.2K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
1.2M 77.4K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..
375K 14.5K 39
"𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗎𝗉 𝗒𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽" ⚠︎︎A Hᴏᴏᴅғᴀɪʀʀʏʏ Pʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
769K 43.2K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.