bodyguard °sunsun° [COMPLETE]

By BangtanPsychology

Sunoo was in the car the rainy night the accident happened. When his parents died. He should have died too... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
(1) WHEN RAIN CAN KILL YOU
(2) INTRUDERS
(4) PROTECTIVE OLDER BROTHER PROBLEMS
(5) ICE CREAM AT 3 A.M.
(6) GREEN PILL, PINK PILL, BLACK PILL
(7) FIGHT CLUB CUES THUNDER ON SET
(8) NEW AGREEMENT: PROTECT EACH OTHER
(9) WHO ARE THEY SCOLDING?
(10) DELIMMA: THE COFFEE GUY SWITCH
(11) YOU SAID WE WERE FRIENDS
(12) GOODNIGHT, SUNOO
(13) SUNOO'S DOCTOR ° JAKE'S THERAPIST
(14) YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE
(15) IN A POOL OF HIS OWN BLOOD
(16) VULNERABLITY IS EASIER WITH RIKI
(17) THE HELPLESS & THE NUMB
(18) BAR OWNER NIGHTMARES
(19) ARE YOU HURT? I HATE YOU
(20) YOU GUYS KILLED MY FAMILY
(21) BECAUSE THERE'S NO ELSE BUT ME
(22) SHOULD I GET RID OF YOU?
(23) CONTEMPLATING KILLING
(24) CONNECTION TRAUMA
(25) THEN IT GETS DARK
(26) RIKI'S MISSING
(27) END IT ALL
(28) ANXIOUS NAUSEA
(29) I NEVER MET WITH HIM
(30) BREATHE IN - BREATHE OUT
(31) I DIDN'T PUT YOU HERE
(32) AND YOU HATED ME
(33) ILL FATED
(34) BECOME EXACTLY WHO YOU HATE
(35) JAKE'S A CRAZY BASTARD
(36) MAYBE THIS SHOULDN'T END
(37) THERAPY SESSION
(38) TORMENTED FOREVER
(39) SMEARED TATTOOS
(40) JAY, I'M SCARED
(41) NO REGRETS
42. HEALING & HEALED (EPILOGUE)

(3) JAKE IS SORT OF A BITCH

3K 144 90
By BangtanPsychology

Jake Is Sort Of A Bitch

S. U. N. G. H. O. O. N.

Text Notification from Jay:
Hey Sunghoon, your
little friend is passed out
on my couch again.

"You've got kidding me, Jake?" I exhale wishing I could just ignore the text. Today's my free day and I planned to spend it doing nothing but sitting on my couch. I even told Jake yesterday that If he planned to stay out late, going to parties and drinking, to just sleep in his car. But no I'm a bad friend not thinking about the back pain he'd get.

Then he ends up at Jay's house. That's should have been the last place on his mind to pay a visit to.

"Who's Jake?" I hear Sunoo's voice bringing me back to reality. I'm not quick to answer at first, but considering his job position I should be more open.

"My bestfriend," I go ahead and respond not looking up from my phone.

Me To Jay:
On my way.

Sunoo and I stand in an the elevator. We were on our way back up to the penthouse, but now I search my pockets for my car keys.

"You can drive, right? I'm going to change clothes. In the meantime, pull the car around," I order. If he's just going to be following me around, he might as well have something to do. I drop the keys in the bodyguard's open hands. He seems use to this.

The elevator doors slide open to let me off.

"Meet me in ten," he demands back, "Any longer and I'll assume something bad has happened."

He smirks and I see him press the down button. I nod and he twirls the keyring as the doors slides close.

Sunoo. His name is Sunoo. He's better at his job than expected. Of course, he just saved my life, so I guess being short doesn't matter for all people.

***

"WAKE UP!" Jake flinches unable to avoid the pillow colliding with his face. He jerks to a sitting up position. His eyes grow wide surprised by my attack.

"S-Sunghoon! What are you doing here?" His hands tremble as he rubs them on his pants . I step backward. My nose is already irritated by his breath's strong stench of alchohol.

"I should be asking you that. You know how Jay feels about intoxication. Why are you causing trouble?" I squat down to be at even height with him. Maybe yelling was too much. He looks scared... but then again Bom says everyone looks terrified when conversing with me.

"I'm not even completely sobered up yet and you're already lecturing me," Jake sulks with a sleepy voice. He runs his fingers through his dirty hair.

"But if you must know, after a few drinks I wasn't feeling the party atmosphere. So I left. Drove myself to Jay's because I remember something I really wanted to say to him and--," Jake's turn pouty and he tries to steadily rest his hand on his heart.

" Driving under the influence is dangerous. Please consider taking a taxi next time," Sunoo suggests sounding a bit like a rehearsed commerical.

Jake doesn't even try to respond right away and justs ends up rubbing his stomach while smacking his lips. Great, he's thinking about food.

"Jak--." I start, but I'm immediately cut off.

"Excuse me? And you are?" Jake stares Sunoo up and down intensely. He inches closer, but I put my hands out to stop him from reaching out and touching my company.

"This is Sunoo, my bodyguard," I say before Sunoo actually has the chance to open his mouth, "Mind your manners. He'll literally kill you."

Jake scoffs in disbelief, "Would he really? Sounds fun."

Jay rolls his eyes obviously bothered by the sinister tone in our friends voice.

The three of us have been best friends for ten years, but sometimes Jake gets out of hand.

Jay can't stand it.

"You know?" Jake's voice cracks, "It's really hard being an idol. So Sunghoon, why don't you have your man servant help me out and just--."

He gestures a knife going across his throat.

"You're getting sicker and sicker everyday," Jay calls him out as his realization hits.

"I'm a bodyguard. I don't kill people, I protect them," Sunoo responds, but his facial expression screams disinterest.

There's a lot of tension in the air, but Sunoo actually seems unbothered.

"Don't worry, you can make it look like suicide right," Jake smirks not caring that his words go to far too far.

"Stop!" I demand and he flinches backward.

That coward...

Taking in a deep breath, I close my eyes. After a few seconds, I decide to try speaking again, "Jake. Follow Sunoo and get in the car."

"Where are we--."

"Just go. I'll take you to eat anywhere you want," I feel my blood boil at the thought of having repeat myself to get what I want.

Jake's eyes light up excited about getting food.

"Yes! Come on manservant let's go." He grabs Sunoo's wrist and drags him out the front door.

It's quiet again.

"Jay."

"Yes?"

"What did Jake come to tell you?"

Jay sits down on the couch, "It's a long story."

***

Ding Dong.
Ding Dong.

It's five in the morning as Jake stumbles pacing back and forth at Jay's door step. He holds his stomach as a mix of alcohol and junk food angrily mix in his body.

It's rising.

Unable to help it, he moves off to the side and begins to feel the consequences of his strict diet. He can't eat junk food on the regular and his alcohol tolerance isn't that high.

"JAAAAAAAAAY!" Jake yells unaware of how loud he actually is.

"JAY! I CAN'T REMEMBER WHY WE'RE FIGHTING, BUT WE NEED TO TALK."

Silence.

"PLEASE COME OUT JAY! WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS FOR TEN YEARS, WE CAN'T JUST LET OUR FRIENDSHIP END LIKE THIS! COME TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG."

The front door swings open and a hand covers Jake's mouth.

The words that follow are in a deep tone, "Shut up."

A frowny faced Jay wearing glasses and a silk robe stares tiredly. At first glance, he can tell the idiot is drunk. He pulls his so called 'friend' into the house and closes the door quickly.

"Please don't be mad. Let's talk this out. We are fighting because...?" Jake sits on the couch. His eyes grow big eyes like a puppy and he looks like a dog waiting for Jay to throw a bone.

Jay sighs, "It's because you keep showing up at my house in the middle of the night or early in the morning completely hammered." Jay crosses his arms.

"But I get lonely. I don't want to just go home." Jake tries justify.

"You don't get it." Jay started, "My father is currently behind bars because he drank until his brain was all cloudy. That lead him to make awful decisions."

Jay clenches his fist, "Intoxication changes people and you especially are no exception."

"Jay--." Jake looks as if he wants to cry.

"I can admit that this is my trauma speaking, but even then that won't change my position on this issue. As your one of your best friends, I'm here for you but I'm not here for this version of you."

A chill goes down Jake's spine and suddenly Jake's face goes cold. He rotates his neck stretching and then cracks his knuckles.

"Jay you look tired. I'm tired too."

"You can sleep on the couch. It would be irresponsible for me to let you leave in the current state that your in. But next time I won't --." Jay turns to leave the room on his way to get his friend some cover.

"Jay. I think I want to die." Jake states in an emotionaless tone. Jay freezes.

***
S. U. N. G. H. O. O. N

The moment I step into the restaurant and bar all eyes are on me. I know one of the reasons could be because I'm famous, but I'm not sure if it was that or if it was the way Jake's dramatic butt swung open the entrance doors.

"Ni-Ki!" Jake loud voice booms bouncing off the walls of the public establishment. Sunoo freezes shocked by my friends lack of manners.

"Riki Nishimura!!" Jake yells again.

There's a loud slam from the back. A worker with dark hair and pale hands that tightly clutch around a medium sized shot glass slowly raises his head. He's unbothered by the alchohol he spilled and his eyes glare at us with a passionate fiery.

"Jungwon?", Sunoo asks tilting his head.

Jake confidently takes the lead, walking us toward the barista. Sitting right in front of him I get this weird feeling as if he's holding back curse words.

"Catty!" Jake whines grabbing to hold the employees hand in a intimate manner. The worker unable to control his face expression rolls his eyes obviously annoyed and snatches his hand away.

His teeth grit, "I hate that nickname! Stop calling me Catty, my name is Jungwon."

Jake pouts his lips, "But you remind me so much of a cute little cat... even when you get angry like you're doing right now."

Jungwon spills the rest of the drink he was holding on to the table. Jake stands up fast realizing the alchohol is dripping on to his lap.

"Gosh," he says surprised.

Jungwon's face is emotionaless, "I'm not some pet you can just uwu the name of. Hurry up and tell me you're order so I can get rid of you."

He places some napkins down over the mess.

"No," my best friend rejects the suggestion.

"Jake," I warn him to stop harassing the server.

"I want Riki to accommodate me. He's nicer than you," He answers like a child.

I hear the barista's neck crack as he turns his head to the side. When he straightens back up his tongue pushes against his cheek. He's holding back his inner rage as best as he can, "The kid is on his lunch break."

"Even better. Tell to come have lunch with me out here. A friend can do that right?" Jake fails to take the hint once again.

Jungwon sighs, then leaves through a nearby door. A few seconds go by and a blonde kid about in his twenties comes out rushing with a spoon still in his mouth.

"Jake, you're back!" He exclaims, but then his smile fades, "it hasn't even been 24 hours."

"I told you last night, this is my favorite place to eat."

Riki laughs nervously, "Right, of course. What can I get you?"

"Oh I want the..." Jake goes on to order, while Jungwon places himself in front of me and Sunoo.

"Why are you with them?" His tongue is sharp.

Sunoo smiles as he scans the restaurant surroundings.

"Looks like business is going great. Sorry, I couldn't stop by more often," he avoids the question.

Jungwon leaves it alone deciding to take on Sunoo's changed topic, "I would say don't worry about it, but honestly what kind of best friend misses the other's business grand opening?"

Sunoo smiles brighter leaning in closer to the barista and apparent owner of this restaurant. He smirks, "How about I make it up to you. I'll buy lots of food."

Jungwon's eyes light up with dollar signs, "Deal! What will you guys be having?"

THANKS FOR READING! BE SURE TO PRESS THAT LITTLE STAR AT THE BOTTOM, COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS, AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES. 😊😘

A/N: This is a Sunsun (Sunoo & Sunghoon) main focus story, but the side stories are Jaywon (Jay and Jungwon) and Nike (Jake and Ni-Ki).

Chapter named by: MinaDahPenguin

Question of the day: What's your favorite ENHYPEN ship?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.1K 81
The story of a boy named Kim Sunoo running in to the school heartthrob Park Sunghoon and developing a one sided crush.. .....or he thought was one si...
14.3K 797 34
This is a story of a boy who never found happiness ........ A naive boy working for his agency who is apparently paying for his mother's hospital exp...
139K 6.9K 71
Sunoo, a boy who gets bullied not only in school,even by his stepbrother Sunghoon who hates him like hell,gets protected by a Mafia Gang....but with...
5.9K 324 11
Although Jake didn't fall in love with Sunghoon at first sight, he slowly started gaining feelings for the younger- however, Sunghoon never got the h...